• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world

"Yeah, I'll go get the others." C looked at the boy. "Being a doctors rough huh?" He said as he walked out through the office and ran back to the hotel. "Wake up guys it's like brunch o clock!" C shook his crew members, getting them up so he could help the kid.

After C left, Reeze chuckled. "You don't know the half of it, buddy." Then he started packing the weapons and supplies he would need into his bag. Rations, water, medical supplies, and various other items. His hand stopped over a patch of white fabric with a red cross on it. Reminiscing of his late father, he placed the fabric in his pocket. Then he waited outside the clinic for the crew to return.

Naru woke up to C's shaking. "Whoa C! What's the rush? Did the doctor agree to come with us to journey out to sea, or have marines surrounded the hotel and want our head, which one?" Naru asked.

"Yeah, But we gotta climb this mountain to get a plant for one of his patients. Think of it as a test!"c rushed out the door, and ran to get the doctor. He stood out of breath at his office. "Oh hey..doctor-San.. we're.. gonna go soon."

"The sooner the better." Reeze sighed. "Listen, I should tell you before we go that Mt. Akuma is home to a lot of dangerous monsters. So failure will most likely result in death. That's something we can't afford, so I hope you really are ready." he paused a moment. "And call me Reeze."

Reeze let out a bit of a chuckle. "You sound pretty confident now, but wait till you get there." he said with a smile. "Now where's that other fellow who was with you? The pyro-maniac."

"Well alright. Come along, then. We've no time to lose." Reeze replied as he led the way up to the mountain. As they walked through town, the buildings seemed to thin out as they got closer to the walls. A grim look overcame the young Doctor as soon, they arrived at what appeared to be a giant dump, a scrapyard of patchwork houses and robed beggars.

"They ARE poor. Most of my patients come from this place. It's the slum of the city." Reeze explained with a grimace. "Many people can't afford a home under the military's heavy taxing, so they make their homes out of scraps that other people toss out." He paused a moment as he stopped by a house and left a small package at the entrance, since there was no doorstep, or even a door. "Medication for one of my said patients. He's got a bad case of influenza." He then proceeded through the slum, remaining silent.

Reeze was silent for a moment. "Because no one else would take the job after my father was hung for 'treason'." he muttered, just loudly enough for the trio behind him to hear. "Put simply, I'm the only one left with the courage to stand up for these people, whether that means fighting marines, or healing those the marines don't exactly like, like dear ol' dad."

"Don't you mean 'the one who raised you'?" the doctor asked, looking back. "Also, do tell, now that you have my attention."

The group had now exited the slum's shoddy gate and entered a lush forest bursting with all kinds of wildlife.

"Right right. Well, I never knew my parents, they died when I was a toddler. I was on my own, but a woman named Nico Robin found and raised me for a few years, all the while the world government was after her. You might've heard of her."

"One of the straw hats, devil fruit user, could spawn limbs from any solid surface. Yeah, I know her." Reeze confirmed. "So, what happened? Did they finally catch up?"

"Yeah. When I was about 8 she dropped me off in water 7 because they were catching up. She got a job working for crocodile in alabasta, and later joined the straw hats. She got captured by cp9, but was rescued by her crew. After hearing the news I set out to find her and joined their crew for a while, but after a bit I decided to make my own crew and well, here we are."

"I see..." Reeze mused. "Well, if we pull this off and set sail, maybe we'll get to see them." he then let out a bit of a chuckle. "I've wanted to test my blade against Roranoa Zoro for a while anyways."

"Yeah! It's been about 2 months since I last saw them, I bet they're super strong! After they went to punk hazard I haven't checked on them, I bet all their bounties are like 300,000 at least! Luffys is probably a million beli!"

"That's someone I don't wanna go picking a fight with then, that's for certain." Reeze said. Then he stopped dead in his tracks. "One second. Listen."

There's no sound at all, no birds, no insects...nothing but absolute silence and the rustling leaves of the trees.

Naru walked up to C."Don't worry, I left a message on the door in our room using slime, it will disappear in 1 hour but I think he will wake up before that." Naru said to C as he caught up.

"Hey! My hand writing is just fine, I write with big and clear letters." Naru said as he jokingly hit C's shoulder whit a smile on his face. "Anyway, lets get this over with."

"SHH!" Reeze shushed. The silence was just too sudden. "Don't you find it strange that while we're in a forest bursting with animal life, everything just goes quiet?"

As he asked this, tiny, barely noticeable tremors began to shake the ground, confirming the doctor's suspicions. "Well, C," he chuckled, whipping out his bandage-wrapped blade, "Looks like you're about to get your wish granted."

Naru heard the doctor and agreed, the he also felt the slight tremor and drew his new sword. "Great, now I can teat out my new sword." A moment later, beats jumped out of the forest. "Gah! What are those creatures?" Naru asked the doctor while getting into a battle stance with his katana.

"Those are the not-so-friendly inhabitants of this mountain." Reeze said as he bashed a gorilla beast's head in with his blade. "It gets worse as we get higher up, so stay on your toes."

"Oh, we're just walking up this mountain to get a magic plant or something." C turned to his first mate. "Reeze says it's the only way he'll join us, and he's too cool for me to say no."

"I, uh...appreciate the compliment." Reeze said. "They soon reached a point on the mountain they could see everything below them. "We should be getting closer. Let's take a break."

"I'll handle it. " Reeze said. "I know this mountain and it's inhabitants a bit better, anyways." He got up and whirled his sword around before putting it on his back. "I'll be back in a few minutes." he then made his way into the forest.

Reeze stayed low as he traversed the silent forest, hoping to hurry before the sun goes all the way down. He'd heard an especially powerful demon emerged from the peak at dusk, seeking to destroy any life it comes across. He was snapped out of his thoughts, however, when he almost stepped off a cliff. With a sharp exhale, he backed up away from the edge. That was too close... He thought. As he gathered more wood, it got darker and darker. By the time he had returned, the sun had almost disappeared. "Sorry for taking so long." he said as he arrived.