• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world

A flagless ship pulls up to an island and sets anchor. On the deck there is a sign pointing to the male and female cabins. Inside each are blindfolds and a sign saying: "take one"

Last edited:
C was taking a nap in the males cabin, in a bed fully hidden by shadows somehow when he heard a noise that sounded like a pirate ship come near. He sat up in his bed and peered out the window. "Yup, definitely pirate. Maybe he'll read the sign and come on board!"

Noctis Climb'ed on board to see a Sign pointing to the Male/Female Cabins, "This is some ship, i would be surprised is this didn't have meat!" after awhile he found his way to the male cabins to see Blindfolds and a Person.

His face hidden in the shadows, he turned to the person. "Hello, welcome to my ship. Do you wish to join my crew? Our fridge is fully stocked and our armory is readily equipped.."

"Oh, you want meat? We have two fridges, and ones just meat. The rest is unimportant things, like milk, veggies and the like but that doesn't matter. We have meat a plenty, and other legendary dreams. Test one of the beds next to you, its lovely and they're all 2000 beli apiece."

"Just take a seat on the bed and we'll set sail. I'll just set those blindfolds aside, people take too long to come to this ship. Well go to another island, and maybe use those blindfolds later as headbands. Make yourself comfy, were setting sail."

C walked on deck, and hauled the anchor up. He went into the engine room and launched a star from his palms into the fireplace. The gears started grinding, and the ship started moving. The went on a path towards the next island towards the grand line. C went back to the male corners and grabbed his weights, and started working out on the deck as his ship went towards orange town.

*sigh, "already eating food, he's just like Luffy-san, and I'm not exactly rich. I should be able to deal with him for now, and I'm talking to myself."

(OOC)
I'll be ark for about twenty minutes I'm watching the new dragon ball episode, and also make your posts about a sentence longer so stellar doesn't take this down.

((OOC Alright, i'll keep that in mind

((IC
Noctis soon Began Shooting Tiny Fireballs into the water, to bring up fish to look at, "As long as i get my meat, i'll help this strange Kid, meh, maybe it will Change later, though i wonder what Devil fruit he has, if he even has one."

"Oh, how're you shooting those fish with fire? Do you have a devil fruit, or did you run past a famous mechanic? It's gotta be a devil fruit, look at the color of,your flames!"

"Yeah, its the Buru Buru Fruit, i bought it off some old guy for 3000 Beli, i'm guessing its a Related to the Mera Mera Fruit, If you want i could get some Fried fish on board, i just need a fishin pole" Noct said, Strangely calm saying Meat was involved.

"Ah, so like luffys bro. Yeah, I got some fishing poles in the storage room, I'll go grab them." C said as he put the weights down and grabbed two fishing poles. He came back and sat down next to noctis. "So, have you ever met the straw hats?"

"Ah, my names C. I asked you about the straw hats because I was part of their crew for a few months, and they're great people. You must've either met Zoro when he was drunk and lost, or you must've insulted his skills."

"Meh, all i said was that his sword skills were off, that and i may have almost burnt his Bandana, Aaaand i may have went sarcastic on him." Noct Said, Trying to reel in a Fish, and attempting NOT to burn it in the water.

"Yeah, that'll more then do it. That headbands his fourth favorite thing, after his swords so I can't blame him. Did he at least attempt to kick his ass? That's what I see him doing in that scenario."

Yeah, we do. I just know basic cooking from Sanji so I'm glad you're here to help!" C's rod became tugging hard. "Oh? I think it's a big one! Grr.." he pulled up on the rod with crazy force, and a sea king flew above the ship. "Aah! A sea monster!" C screamed, dropping the rod on the deck. His fist glowed with stars surrounding them. "Why is it here?!"

"Wow, you're as strong as Luffy! But now I got two stars and nothing to do them with, so...stardust cannon!" C shouted, shooting the stars into the sea causing a couple dozen fish to fly on the deck.

I'm hoping we find a musician soon, I can't play anything other than a flute, and that's still not too much of a strong suit for me." He said as he walked into the paint shop.

C hauled the sea king on his shoulder and walked towards the market. Frightened People were making a path for them, since most people can't lift a 5 ton fish monster. They got their believe in the trade, and walked into the resturaunt.