• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world

Naru looked at his crew mates's over excitement. "If we would have a name, and considering our pirate flag, how about we call ourselves the shining star pirates!?" Naru suggested.

"Alright, here's what I think." Reeze said to one of the residents of Lougetown, "It's most likely a common cold. That said, all you need is some rest and plenty of fluids and warm drinks to feel better. And to help with congestion, take this." he handed some mint leaves to the man. "Call me if you don't start feeling better."

"Thank you...A-CHOO! D-Dr. Reeze." the man said. Then after a quick goodbye, Reeze left the house with a sigh. Being the town doctor was exhausting work to say the least. How his father could keep up with so much work was beyond his imagining. Thankfully, the payment was somewhat worth all the trouble. When he made it to his office, he hung his fedora on the coat rack and laid his head on his desk, promptly falling asleep.

"Heh, i think that's Correct, its good to be back here i have to say, yet i'm not fond of the food here." He said, Pointing to the Nearby Restaurant, "That meat taste's like Soggy Onions, That weren't Pealed."

Reeze awoke from his nap when he heard a scream outside. The guards were probably pushing the townsfolk around again. He really didn't want to get involved, but SOMEONE had to. And he was the only one left willing to push back against the corrupted military, it seemed. Grabbing a sword with the blade wrapped in bandages and slinging it over his shoulder, he poked his head out the door and looked about. This time it was a girl about his age in ragged clothing, being harassed by two guards. As she ran, she clutched the bread she stole to feed her family. After the girl passed, Reeze stuck his foot out and tripped the two guards over. With a yell, they tumbled about twenty feet downhill, and faceplanted in the dirt road. "Don't you two know how to treat a lady?" he asked with a chuckle. The running thief stopped and watched as he walked between them and her. "No, you probably don't. You military have always been scum."

"You've got some nerve, punk!" One of the guards yelled angrily as his partner spit out some dirt. "Tripping us over, then insulting us?! Don't you remember that WE'RE the one's keeping you safe from pirates?!"

"First of all, not all pirates are out to kill. Some of them are even willing to risk their lives to help others." Reeze pointed out. "Second, you guys make pirates look tame, given that you do whatever you want with the townsfolk you're supposed to be guarding. The only reason I'M the one standing up against you is because everyone else is afraid to." A smile came across his face, as from his sleeve, he drew out three of his trademark throwing scalpels. "So tell me, who's the real punk here?"

"I'll give you to the count of five to get out of our way, or we'll kill you along with that thief!" the other guard shouted, drawing his sword.
"One...two...three..."

"Five." Reeze stated, and he hurled the scalpels at the guards. They narrowly missed their heads and landed in the road behind them, cutting their cheeks, but not doing much else. The two guards ran up to him, ready to cut him down. Reeze, however, whirledaround their swords as he grabbed the handle of the sword on his back. Swinging it, he clubbed one of the guards on the head, knocking him out. The other one tried to retaliate, but he was parried and knocked out as well. After putting his sword away, he walked up to the girl and helped her up. "You know, with a face like that, it'd be hard to believe you came from the town slums." Reeze smiled.

"Um...thank you..." the girl said, blushing a bit at the compliment. "F-for saving me, I mean!"

"Don't mention it, ma'am. A gentleman like myself must always help a lady in need." Reeze said, taking her hand and kissing it. "Now fly off, o angel, your family is waiting for that bread." The girl, now beet red in the face, simply nodded and took off again as Reeze walked back into his office to resume his nap.

Naru arrived behind C. "I agree, that guy does seem like a doctor and definitely seem viable as he just took out two marines easily, he would fit right in our crew of misfits." Naru said to C with a big smile.

Last edited:
"Yup, let's go!" C jumped off the side of the ship and ran up towards the doc. "Oi! Mind if I join in?" C asked, punching a marine in the face and kicking him in the stomach, watching him fall to the ground.

(OOC) sorry about the late post guys, I had a lot of homework.

Naru looked around and saw that reinforcement have arrived. "I got this. stick mode, Slime Puddles!" Drop of slime appear on Naru's hands and he throws them on he ground and the marines stuck and fell on them. "Now, Slime Ball Barrage!" He threw a lot of lime balls on some other marines knocking them down. "looks like more are coming."

"Aw yeah! I just hope that your slime doesn't get in our food!" C swung around, knocking a marine with his fist and threw a star into his stomach, sending him flying. "Comet overdrive!"

"Niiice shot! Alright hyper beaker!" C yelled, a pillar of starlight appearing out of the ground. "Flooder!" A wave of plasma energy was sent towards the enemy, taking out a few lines of troops."

"Uh...who are you?" Reeze lazily asked as he leaned back, evading a sword swing and using his sword to bash the attacking marine in the jaw. "And what the hell are you talking about?" he added, hurling scalpels coated with paralysis serum at another group. A few seconds after the blades pierced their flesh, they fell over limply, unable to move. Looking around, he could confirm they were all defeated.

"Well...that's a bit straightforward..." Reeze said, not sure what to make of the strangers. "Give me a day to consider a decision. There's an inn a few blocks down you can stay in safely. It accepts pirates. You'll have my answer in the morning." With that, he went back into his office and shut the door, sitting down at his desk with a long sigh.

'I'll handle them, Buru Buru no! Flame Combo!" Noctis would Run up to the New Idiots and Bash their Heads is, And Grabs one that looks like a Commander saying" I would Call your men off Before i Give you a new level of pain"

"i think that Worked Out, Now, I'll go walk around For Awhile Before i Head in, See Yah!" He said, Walking Around to see if the Town was Anymore the same as when he left.
((OOC: Imma be off until maybe 5:00 in the Afternoon unless i get inbetween-time

About time the noise all died down. Reeze thought as he hung his fedora back on the hat rack. Finally, he could get a rare chance to rest. Being the pillar of hope for the oppressed was exhausting work, and he rarely got any time off to do the things he wanted to do. Taking this rare opportunity, he laid down in the bed near his desk and went to sleep for the night, worn to the bone from the fighting and work day.

Naru also walked of somewhere. He saw a sword shop and went in, the shop keeper greeted him. (shop keeper)" welcome, see anything you like?" (Naru) " I'll look around then answer." he said to the keeper.

As Noct Walked around Town, He Somehow Walked into the Marine Base Of Lougetown, Somehow not noticing it until he ran into the wall, Not Seeing all le Marine's looking at him, he just Walked out, nothing Happened, Den just walked to the Room and Face planted on the Bed.

"Sigh,alright we got groceries now I'll go back to the ship and drop these off." C walked to his ship and put the groceries in the kitchen. "alright, I might as well try and find noctis and naru. They couldn't have gone far, right?"

Naru looked around then saw a katana that seemed like it was calling to it, he picked it up and asked how much it cost. (Keeper) "Sorry, I don't think your worthy of that sword." Naru heard that and groaned. (Naru) "Oh man." he then saw the sword glow red faintly. "What? Hey, did the blade just glow red." The keeper heard what Naru said and responded. (Keeper) "You saw it glow?! Maybe I was wrong about you kid, see that sword is called the red blade, only a chosen few can se it glow, it's said to be a mystical sword. But since you saw the glow, it must mean the sword has chosen you, you can have it for free." Naru thanked the keeper and walked out. (Naru) "Sweet! Now lets head back to the inn." He started to walk to the inn.

"Yo naru! You're done shopping too? Nice blade." C caught up to his friend as he started walking back to the inn. "So, we couldn't get 3 rooms but we did get a bigger one for a third of the original price."

"Sound cool, so how many beds are there, if there's less than three, I could make my own bed because I'm a logia and all." Naru asked C as they were walking back to the inn.

The following morning, a woman from the slums came into Reeze's office, and waited for the doctor to wake up. When he did, and saw her face, he knew right away why she was here. "Doctor Reeze...my son?" she asked.

"Still no luck finding a cure, I'm afraid." Reeze sighed. "He's in the back room if you wanna visit. Make it quick, though, I'm expecting...company." The woman nodded and entered the back room. Then, Reeze sat at his desk, waiting for the pirates to come over.

"Yosh! Let's go!" C woke up and quickly rushed to the doctors office. "Doctor-San, I'm here!" C yelled into the front entrance. "And the rest of my crews asleep so we can wait for the, if you want."

Last edited:
"Are you aware this is a clinic?" Reeze asked, looking a bit annoyed. "Keep it down." He then sat down at his desk and motioned for them to sit down as well. "Now, I called you because I considered traveling with you. I needed to leave town anyways. But then, there's the clinic, and the people of this town who need my help, one in particular. Come with me."

He led them into the back room, where the woman was sitting beside a metal coffin with a small window. On the inside, frost seems to cover the window, but the pirates can see a young boy's face through it. He seems to be asleep, but there were black splotches on his face. "Mrs. Tallie, could you give me and my company a moment, please?" the woman nodded, tears in her eyes as she left. "This child is very sick with an unknown disease called The Reaper's Shadow. It's called that because of the black splotches that appear on the skin as a result of the sickness. I've had to freeze him cryogenically until I could help him. Try as I might, I couldn't find a cure. That is, until recently." He went to a nearby bookshelf and pulled an enormous book off of it, along with a map. placing it on the table and opening it to the marked page. "This is the Philosopher's Syrum, a medicine that can cure any disease, and the most difficult to brew. I have all but one ingredient needed. All I need is the Djinn's lotus, a very rare plant that only grows on the top of the nearby mountain, Mt. Akuma." He pointed on the map where it was located: just north of town. "And that's where you three come in."

He paused a moment to check the boy's status on the monitor wired to the chamber. After writing it down in his log, he proceeded. "Normally, the mountain would be too dangerous for even me to traverse. But I'm sure that with you three backing me up, the odds of us surviving are significantly greater. And so, I propose a trade of services." Reeze went on. "You want me to be a part of your crew, and I want to acquire the Djinn's lotus and create the Philosopher's Syrum. If we succeed, I'll gladly join you. So what do you say?"