• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world

"Wait!" Dean called before Reeze left the room, Dean stood up and walked towards Reeze "I need to ask a favour" Dean said pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket and showed it to Reeze, the piece of paper was a wanted poster with a picture of a girl on it "Her name is Sasha Alevoir I've been searching for this girl for most my life" Dean said "tell the Pirates that if they find her to take her with them, she may not look it but she's powerful but careless she needs someone to look after her" Dean explained not taking his eyes of the picture

Reeze took the wanted poster and looked at it for a few seconds. "Will do." he said simply. "Now get some rest. You'll need it." he then left the building, returning an hour later with the boy's mother. When the boy awoke, it was a joyous reunion.

"You've saved the only family I have left, Doctor Reeze." she weeped with a smile, "Thank you...Thank you so much!"

"You also owe thanks to the Star Pirates. Without them, I might not have made it back alive. And we all know what that would've meant." Reeze pointed out with a chuckle.

"Of course..." the woman said, turning to the pirates. "Thank you all so much for saving my son!"

When Reeze was out getting the boys mother Dean left the clinic "I'm sorry doc" Dean said to himself but I've got more urgent matters to attend too" Dean said stumbling towards the docks and his ship, as Dean was setting sail he looked up to the sky "May god guide those pirates, heh they are an interesting bunch were bound to meet again" Dean said as his ship entered the sea.