• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world

The waiter gave them their food and c began eating his morsel of flavor. "So, what do you think would happen if my stars and your fire combined?" C said in between bites.

"I think you're just a champ. Look at those guys." C said, pointing to the 5 workers and everyone in Le resturaunt who were staring at him. "That tray was bigger than you thought."

The waiters brought them their meal, with a concerned look on their faces. C was only 16, but he looked close enough to twenty-ish so they counted it. "Awright! We're not even gonna need go boxes!"

C glared at his new friend, and tried his best to keep up with his speed. In about 10 minutes, they finished their food and all the while the whole resturaunt was cheering them on. "Alright, so you finished our challenge on the 16nth degree, so here's...16,000 beli." The owner said, giving them most of their earning for the week.

"Yeah, you said it. I couldn't eat another bite or d-drink another sip." C said, slurring his words.

(OOC) let's stop for tonight, just because it's late and we'll have some one else join tomorrow probably.

Naru was walking in town then he saw two people at a restaurant getting prize money for eating." I have not seen them around before." He thought to himself. Then he saw a ship with a pirate flag and instantly made the connection. He walked over to the people in the restaurant and said." Hey are you two pirates? If so I would like to join your crew." Everyone else in the restaurant walked back with a expression of fear when Naru walked in.

"Yeah, he's a cook j-just look at him. Let's let's just get to the ship, I'm not feeling too good." At that moment c passed out on the floor. As a 16 year old, he shouldn't really be drinking enough to kill a man so...

Naru saw the two men fall." I got this." His hand growed in size and he picked each one up with one giant hand then started to walk back to the flagless ship." Also your right I do know how to cook, I'm pretty good at it too."

"Im glad you thought of that so easy." C walked over, and redrew the pattern, this time more elegantly. "That should do it." He slipped off the current sail and replaced it with his new Jolly Roger symbol. "Now we're really pirates!"