• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world

"No no, wait! That'll just spoil the meat! Sigh, now we're gonna go hungry. Why'd you even-never mind. I brought bread!" C remembered, digging in his pockets and digging up two loaves of bread.

"Yeah! Hm, I wonder when Reeze is gonna give us the go, I'm dying for a fight!" C stood up and stretched his muscles "so, what do you think is gonna be the strongest thing we'll have to fight?"

Noct soon Realised his mistake, He seen a huge monster, "Ermmmm...This might be hard, but its worth it! Buru Buru no, Hell Kick!" He kicked him, Ze demon seemed to take the Blow, Den Punched him to a Random Tree at the camp-site, "Oww....Guys?....What is that," He said, Pointing to the Demon," It doesn't look Friendly"He said, Faceplanting to the Ground

"T..This doesn't seem like a normal Monster, Lets be Careful, we don't need a dead Crewmate" He said, Kicking the Demon In le Giblets, Yet again, It shrugged it off, "Who has a idea on how we can Defeat this thing?"

"Alright then." Naru jumped at the beast and dodged a punch. He then ran close to him and held out his fist. "Slime Shotgun!" His fist shot into the demon throat. "Now Noctis!"

After he Shot the fire at the Slime, The Slime bursted into Flames, Ending inside the Monsters Stomach, Then the monster Blew up, "Hey, Anyone up for Fried Monster?Its a Healthy Dish!" He said, bursting Out Laughing

Reeze woke up from his unintended slumber and noticed the sunrise. "Ugh...morning already?" he moaned. Then he noticed he was the only one left at the campsite. "Did those pirates just hightail it outta here?" he asked before hearing the cheers and war cry of his acquaintances. "Ah...they went out for a hunt..." He stood up, dusted off his pants, and added more wood to the dying fire so they can cook later on. Then he went up just a bit further to see what's up ahead. "Hmmm..." then he noticed the shattered shrine, a landmark that proved they were close. "Well, looks like this will be a fine day Indeed for these seafarers." he chuckled.

Reeze walked back to the campsite after looking around. It was now in their best interest to get to the peak before dusk. When he arrived at the still-roaring fire, he took a seat and waited for his comrades to return.

"We won't have to stay on this mountain much longer. I've scouted ahead." Reeze said. "The good news is that if we hurry we might be able to make it to the peak by sunset." he paused, a grim look coming over his face. "The bad news...is that now we'll be traversing the demon king's territory. If we don't get back to this site by nightfall, we'll be in for one hell of a fight. One that will very likely end with us dying."

There's a slight laughing from up the path "well your brave arn't you" says a man who is sitting on a rock up the road "running to your death not giving a care in the world I admire that or at least I would if you weren't being stupid" the man said standing up so everyone could see him

Reeze looked up at the man with a nonchalant attitude. If this guy was gonna get in their way, it might complicate things. "And just who are you, stranger?" he asked, his hand precariously hovering over the handle of the sword on his back. "I'm warning you now, if you're here to cause trouble, I won't hesitate to take you down."

Dean turned to Reeze "trouble no why would I want to cause you trouble" he said walking towards them "it's a bit of a shame actually when someone told me there were pirates on this island I thought they might actually be a bit of action" Dean said "but I've never seen your faces on wanted posters" he said with a grin "that's a bit pethetic if you ask me a pirate crew that isn't wanted arn't really pirates"

Naru looked up towards the man sitting on a rock. "Hey, we are not Wanted because we are just starting out. We'll become infamous through out the sea in no time I'm sure of it!" He said with determination.

"Yeah, when you're just beginning, you don't really get a lotta attention thrown atcha." Reeze said. "Look at Monkey D. Luffy, for example. His Bounty didn't exist at all when HE first started, and now other pirates are ENVIOUS of him because of how high it's gotten." he then let out a chuckle. "I haven't seen YOUR face on any wanted posters either, by the way, and I've been keeping tabs on criminals. Now if you'll excuse us, we have a plant to acquire and a patient to save." He walked past Dean and continued up the trail. The sun was already rising higher in the sky, and he hoped to reach the peak by sunset.

Dean took his sword out of his scabbard swung it in front of Reeze "even if your wanted or not a pirate is a pirate" Dean said with a grin "even if I don't get any money for you at least I'll get to have a little fun" Dean said jumping backwards to block the path "if you wanna pass you got to go through me" Dean said as he put him self into a stance

Naru stepped forward. "If you're going to fight someone fight me. Dr, go on ahead." He said as he drew his katana. "First time I use this sword, I got a good feeling about it." He jumped up and threw a slime ball at Dean.

Dean moved quickly out of the way "If this is supposed to be a sword fight then use your swords to fight not other powers" he said as he moved back bracing himself for Naru's attack.

"In a fight, you're suppose to use all you skills. Slime Pillar!" He shouted. The slime ball hit the floor and shapeshifted into a big cylinder extending strait for Dean's face.

Dean moved his left leg back "Well if you want to fight that way i'm all for it" Dean said as he began to transform (O.O.C. to his hybrid form) "Gods Rage!" Dean yelled as he charged at the slime inserting his sword into the center of the pillar and as he inserted his blade the whole pillar exploded in different directions allowing Naru to see Deans new form "Is that all you got" Dean said with a growl

"A Zoan huh, Well take this!" He souted as he dashed down and swiped flailed his sword at Dean. I have never properly trained with a sword but I can improvise. he though. "Ankylosaur Whip!"

Dean took the attack "Its obvious from your form and attack that you've never trained in sword fighting" Dean said as he grabbed Naru's blade "sadly for you i have" Dean said as he prepared a move "Fate Slash" he yelled as he released Naru's sword from his grip and he swung his sword towards Naru at a devastating speed