• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open One piece: journey for the new world

Naru turned his head just in time to make the sword slash only make a light wound and jumped back. "You're right I never used a sword before but I got this sword because it seem to have called me." He put his sword on his shoulder. "Captain, go on ahead I got this guy." He said to C.

"Oh. Alright then." C looked at the swordsman dog and walked down the path. "Hm, I wonder when we'll find that medicine..." he turned to where a river was and looked into the water. "This would be a great place for camping, if it weren't for all the monsters and demons."

Dean placed his sword in his mouth and then he began to transform again this time into a giant wolf (O.O.C AKA Fenrir) "Now time to see my true power!" He exclaimed "Super sonic slicer!" he yelled as he started to run around Naru getting faster and faster with every lap Lets see you stop an attack you cant see coming!" he said not slowing down for a second

Naru looked around the dog run around him. "Stick mode." He whispered. He then turned into a puddle and started to slowly cover more area until he has expanded to where Dean was running.

While the battle raged on below, Reeze raced as fast as he could toward the cave at the mountain's peak. He could see the glimmer of a flower petal on the patch of moss within, and picked up his speed to recover the cherished flora before it was too late. Quickly, he scooped it up and placed it in his bag, then began sprinting down to help his soon-to-be crewmates. I finally managed to get my hands on it! He thought gleefully. Finally, he was going to cure the incurable. As he leaped onto a branch and travelled by treetop, he picked up his pace.

Last edited:
C glanced up the mountain to see Reeze running a little faster than he thought he could. "Hey, Reeze! Did you find what you were looking for?" He yelled up the mountain, anxious to get his crew back on the water

Reeze grinned and showed him the lotus. It was probably the most dazzling flower C had ever seen, with patterns of red, orange and yellow rising and falling like the fiery plumage of it's namesake. It almost seemed to glow, and an unexplainable warmth came across any who saw it.
"Well, you three held up on your end of the bargain. Time for me to hold up mine." he said.

"Yosh! Anyway, naru's fighting a dog guy down there, but I'm sure he'll kill him soon. Man, we got the Pimpiest doctor ever and the slimiest chef ever to be part of the crew! I'm the old mans crazy proud of me right now!"

Reeze let out a nervous chuckle as he adjusted his fedora and continued making his way down, actually excited to go to sea. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad life, drifting wherever the wind took them, almost like a cloud. With that thought in mind, he picked up the pace before hearing something like howling wind. Looking at the sun, he swallowed hard as it nearly completed it's descent. "Pick up the pace, Cap'n! We don't have a lotta time on our hands!" he initiated.

Dean glanced at where his opponent was and noticed that he was gone and before he noticed what was underneath him he was stuck in the slime "agh what is this?" He asked trying to get out of it

"Got it!" C jumped up and kicked the air, stars coming out of his feet. He used the force to rocket through the sky, boosting himself through the air. "Did that flower activate a trap?" He turned to the fedora clad warrior doctor

Naru peeked his head out of his slime. "Slime has different properties you know." He looked at Reeze and C who are running down the mountain. "Well it seems like it's time to go." He said as all the slime retracted into him except the big chunk below Dean. "I hope we can continue this someday. Slime Pillars!" He shouted and slime cylinders formed around Dean. He ran to his captain. "Hey captain, so are we done here?"

C raised his voice over the tiny stars coming out of his feet. "Yeah, reeze got the thing for the girl so we're just escaping from our possible doom. So how'd the fight go?"

Dean stood stuck in the slime "well played" he said as his opponent left with his crew "but its going to take more then that to stop me" Dean said turning into his hybrid form, Dean used all his strength to pull his hands from the ground and managed to lift them although the slime was still attached suddenly Deans eyes grew more fearsome and intense "God's intensity!" Dean yelled and as he did he began to grow in size and strength and as he did he began slashing and destroying the slime that was trapping him until he got out of his slime prison then Dean began to shrink and return to his original size and form only he was weaker much weaker then before he was trapped and without hesitation slowly started his way down the mountain

"Hey guys. That dog guys probably gonna go die if we don't help him, who wants dibs?" He pointed back to the dog human, hoping someone else would help him since he already had noctis on his back

"Well, it's my job as a doctor..." Reeze sighed. He then lifted Dean onto his back and began making his way down the mountain, leading them home. Meanwhile, higher up the mountain, the shrine's bells began to jingle in the wind, echoing across the entire mountain as a sinister aura burst up around it. Reeze heard the bells. "Crap...come on, pick up the pace!" he yelled behind him to C and Naru. But then, a torrent of crimson lightning poured down in front of him.

"You might be obliged to save others..." A demonic voice echoed, "But let us see if you are capable of saving yourself!" As these words were spoken, a silhouette began to form in the lightning. The demon looked almost human, but with piercing yellow eyes, two small horns on his head, and red skin. He stood at six feet tall and was extremely muscular, wearing only a pair of torn leggings. He turned to look at the crew from over his shoulder before whirling his body around and stomping the ground as he got into a stance, making the pathway tremble.

"Reeze!" C shouted as he dropped noctis and ran up to Reeze. "It isnt over yet, huh? Well let's show that demon guy something special!" C turned to where the bells chimed. "Anyone that tries to hurt my friends will feel the ultimate hell!"

"Fool..." the demon growled. "You dare trespass in my domain, and then you are arrogant enough to claim you can best me?! I will make your death painful, pirate!" With those words, he lunged at C and Reeze. The doctor put Dean down quickly, and whipped out his sword, blocking the attack with his blade with a grunt. Beneath him, the mountain shook from the blow.

C jumped back, he didn't expect that much speed. "Alright check this out! Any bastard who thinks they could ever hurt a friend of mine will have their lives ended, and you aren't different!" C formed a star and morphed it into a spear, throwing it at the beasts chest.

Reeze hurled several scalpels to keep the demon's attention as the star hit, slowing him down enough so he couldn't evade the attack. He then showed another trick of his, weaving his hands in a circle and ensnaring him in strong thread. "I do more than just give check-ups, you know." he said with a grin, using his sword to deliver a powerful upward blow to the demon's jaw. The demon growled as a powerful aura enamated from him, burning the threads away. He then fired two blasts of this aura from his palms, the blasts detonating as they hit the doctor. He then propelled himself at C and delivered a strong downward punch.

Naru watched as the demon attacked. "Hey! You forgot me." He jumped behind the demo and enlarged his a fist. "Haven't mastered this enlargement thing yet but its good enough for now. Giga slime fist!" He yelled as he threw a punch at the demon hitting his chest with great impact.

C was hurled through the air and smashed into a tree. He stood up and pointed to the sky, a star the size of a house above the demon. "Gotcha..." he whispered as he whipped the star at the demon.

The demon grunted as he took the blow from Naru and flew right into the star C shot. When the smoke cleared, he stood up, his piercing gaze gleaming through the smoke. Reeze leaped down into the smoke as the wrappings around his blade began to unravel, revealing a gleam of steel and a serrated edge. He brought the blade down onto the demon, but the monster clapped his hands together, catching the blade and hurling Reeze back. "Fool...why are you holding back?!" he spat. "If you hold back your true potential...you won't walk away from here alive!" He fired a blast of demonic aura from his entire anatomy, blasting a massive crater into the forest, and blowing away anyone unfortunate enough to be in it's radius.

"Actually, this is Onii, the demon king i mentioned earlier." Reeze grunted as he got up. "And don't underestimate him. He's an extremely powerful demon."

"You have the nerve to test your flames against me, boy? That's bold of you...Come, then. Let's see if your fire can burn hotter than a demon's!" Onii snarled, getting into a stance. He then took off toward Noctis with an earth shaking lunge before delivering a fierce kick to his chest.

Onii slid back, regaining his balance. Then, his crimson demonic Aura burst from his entire being. He fired two spheres of the energy, both curving toward Noctis on opposite sides, before leaping up and firing a larger one downward on him from the center. All three exploded upon impact (whether they hit Noctis or not), kicking up a thick cloud of dust. Onii then delivered an impressive combo of punches and kicks, the last blow knocking Noctis back. However, more scalpels pierced his skin, and his attention was turned to Reeze. WIth a tremendous roar, Onii charged at the doctor as his sword unraveled even further. Reeze waited, then swung his weapon, the blade seeming to phase through the demon's arm. Then, a bone-chilling crack sounded from the struck area, and the demon let out a cry of pain. "My sword, the Bonesaw Blade is a unique one. It has three stages, one of which i've vowed never to use." Reeze explained. "In it's first form, it acts more like a club than a sword. Phase two however, allows me to sever bone without severing skin or muscle. This way, I can disable my enemies without killing them."

Noct Was sent to the Wall, Peeling himself off, he Began making a plan on how to Beat him, Until he got it, What could a Demon do to a Demon....One way to find out! He thought, Punching the Ground and Becoming Blue Flame Demon(Currently the First Stage of it, He'll get the 2cd stage Somewhere on the 3rd or 4th Island, and 3rd & maybe 4th after the 2 year Skip.), a Buru Buru no Secret Art, "Buruburuno...Secret Art, Hell Mode!"

Last edited:
Onii snarled before getting back into his stance, his broken arm dangling uselessly at his side. Reeze drew out more scalpels, trying to think of a new way to attack. "You're not using your toys this time!" The demon snarled as he raced behind Reeze. The doctor was quick to react, though, dropping all but two scalpels as Onii lashed out, leaning back past the attack and jabbing the blades into his ribs.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Reeze chuckled, kicking the demon in the head and knocking him off balance. He then whipped out his sword again and swung at the monstrosity's legs. Unfortunately, Onii saw it coming and leaped up, evading the attack. He can't dodge in mid-air, though. The doctor thought with a grin.

Threads swung all around Onii, tangling him in a web of sorts. As he struggled to break free, Reeze chuckled and held his sword reverse-grip. He then let out a slow exhale. "Steel Surgeon Technique: BONE BUSTER BARRAGE!" he then swung his blade in a flurry of strikes, getting the ribcage, other arm, and legs before severing the demon's spinal bones. Onii let out a cry of anguish as he sank to the ground, unable to move. "Just because I'm a doctor doesn't mean I won't hurt others." Reeze said as he picked his fedora up again and put it back on. "I just refuse to kill, and help whoever I can."

"You...arrogant...!" Onii spat, glaring up at the human. "You've defeated me, I admit, but now I must cast aside this useless body! And I need a replacement...that replacement...SHALL BE YOU!!" With a roar, Onii burst into a fiery red aura as his flesh and bone disintegrated. The aura then carried the dust into the air before seemingly piercing Reeze through the torso. The doctor's eyes bulged and he staggered back, crying out in pain and coughing, but seemingly unhurt.

"H-huh...must've been a last-ditch effort." Reeze wheezed. "A lousy one at that..." He then went back to Dean and lifted him back onto his shoulder. "C'mon. We have a cure to administer and a ship to catch out of here." He led them all back into town and back into his office for rest and recovery.

Dean sat up and turned to Reeze "why a... are you helping... me?" He asked while blood poured from his mouth "I just... don't get it you are a pirate arn't... you?" He asked before he be an to cough up blood

"Honestly, that term is pretty damn skewed at this point." Reeze sighed. "And I'm helping you because it's my job to as a Doctor. As he said this to Dean, he applied a painkiller and looked over him. "Looks like you have a bit of internal damage from that transformation of yours. I think..." he looked over his shelves and pulled a bottle of green liquid out. Pouring some into a small cup, he gave it to Dean. "Drink that, and it'll help speed up your recovery. Not much else I can do unless you want a very risky surgery. I should warn you that stuff's pretty bitter tasting."

Reeze then turned to the boy in the stasis chamber on the other side of the room. It was finally time to cure him. Immediately, he got straight to work, grinding up the flower from the mountaintop and dissolving the mixture into a previously prepared liquid. "Add a tiny sprinkle of golden gorse flowers for added purity..." he muttered. "And now to let it simmer for a while." He then poked his head out into the lobby, where the pirates were supposedly waiting. "Hey, if you guys're hungry, help yourselves to anything in my pantry." he said.

After waiting for a few minutes, Reeze opened the stasis tank and poured the still simmering golden-red liquid into the tank. As it came out, it looked like liquid fire, it's colors flickering and shimmering like a raging inferno ready to burn out any diseases. After a short pause, thedarkness in the boy's veins retracted and died out, and the boy became healthier by the second. When the cure was fully administered, he opened the chamber up and laid the boy in the bed next to Dean's. "He'll wake up in a few hours..." the doctor said with a smile. "Compared to a three year sleep, that's nothing." He then made his way to the slums to fetch the boy's mother. "Hey fellas, keep an eye on the patients for a bit, I'll be right back!" he said as he left.