• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Pretty much hit the bell on the head there lol

I don't like RPing as an age too far outside my own, since maturity levels change a lot and it would probably just feel unnatural to me and to those reading it.
I can mostly understand that, however the kids in naruto (at least in this AU) are basically the maturity level of 17-20 year olds, at least some of them are. You could easily give him back his prodigy status, put him at 15, and have him act the exact same and I don't think anyone would bat an eye

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I can mostly understand that, however the kids in naruto (at least in this AU) are basically the maturity level of 17-20 year olds, at least some of them are. You could easily give him back his prodigy status, put him at 15, and have him act the exact same and I don't think anyone would bat an eye

This is also true... but I already changed it to align his age and skill level better and now I really don't feel like changing it back lmao

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

yeah...Neji as a perfect example of this.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Tall people problems. If you were average height you would be able to tell she’s a normal girl
Sagisō is like 5’4” and the tallest main OC’s we have are like Kiro and Katsuo who are around 5’6” or something rn lel
Well NOT ANYMORE since Aku is probably 5'8''-5'9'' ish
Katsuo is like 5’10” lol sorry bud
Who's the current shortest oc? Please don't say Amari

Huh? Can you quote it? I had to respond to a Rp and I missed a book lol
My stance is really: a Jonin is a Jonin is a Jonin.

6 Jonin, nameless Jonin, creating a barrier can block a Biju bomb from a perfect jinchuriki.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Self-Repairing_Barrier (Self-Repairing Barrier)

Numbers do stack up when you give them the clout associated with their rank. That's why it isn't realistic for any single person to solo a village haphazardly unless the village basically cripples itself.
I think it’s this one.