• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noooo I don't wanna fight ;_;
Hyō doesn't want to fight you, she just wants to know what happened last exams.
Who’s supposed to kill Prime Itachi then? Madara? Wait no, by Kishimoto's account, Itachi can clap him. Fugaku is said to be even stronger than Prime Itachi too! @.@

Kiro: I know I said I was gonna kill all the Uchiha, but this... :'|
Fixed it for you.

I don't think Fugaku is stronger than Prime Itachi. He might be more skilled but Itachi's OPness comes from MS hax, Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror, Tsukuyomi. Two one-shot moves and a shield that can negate ninjutsu.

Itachi's base capabilities without MS I take at high kage to biju level. Since he can tousle with KCM Naruto. So you need to Kiro to be Kage level at minimum to fight Itachi and then you need him to have a way around Itachi's susano and to not get clapped by Tsukuyomi.

If you can take care of all of those then fighting Itachi is just a matter of fighting a high-kage level foe.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
So I guess the next logical question to ask, is the written portion going to be exactly like the one naruto took, will it be similar to that one, or will it be something completely different while still being a written exam portion. If you don't want to tell me because you want the rules to be brought up/us to figure it out in rp, that's fine, I would just like to make sure I'm on the same page as everyone else.

So I guess the next logical question to ask, is the written portion going to be exactly like the one naruto took, will it be similar to that one, or will it be something completely different while still being a written exam portion. If you don't want to tell me because you want the rules to be brought up/us to figure it out in rp, that's fine, I would just like to make sure I'm on the same page as everyone else.
It will very likely be glossed over, no one wants to RP a written exam lmao

Fixed it for you.

I don't think Fugaku is stronger than Prime Itachi. He might be more skilled but Itachi's OPness comes from MS hax, Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror, Tsukuyomi. Two one-shot moves and a shield that can negate ninjutsu.

Itachi's base capabilities without MS I take at high kage to biju level. Since he can tousle with KCM Naruto. So you need to Kiro to be Kage level at minimum to fight Itachi and then you need him to have a way around Itachi's susano and to not get clapped by Tsukuyomi.

If you can take care of all of those then fighting Itachi is just a matter of fighting a high-kage level foe.
I’ll have to find where Kishi stated that lel

I suppose it’s best to take them out one by one tho
It will very likely be glossed over, no one wants to RP a written exam lmao
To be honest, I thought there would a different exam like last time lel

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I suggested different, but everyone thought it a waste of time. But I’m personally open to a new one
Also, to be clear, I’m totally down with coming up with a new first test. If no one is into it then that’s fine, but I can try and start coming up with ideas if people are down. (If people do want to do it tho I feel like multiple people should try and brainstorm this as I have a hard time coming up with ideas lol.)

Didn't you have a plan to get a team to try and take out Itachi and Fugaku?
Yeah, I just wasn’t sure if that was still happening.

Sorry sorry, I had to. So, if you don't mind, wanna tell me a bit about the first exams?
Basically in the first part, the OC was put in a dark room with a “captive” strapped to a chair and their had to move them to a certain location without touching them. In the second part, you were told to kill the captive by “Ibiki”. However, the person telling them was actually someone else, which the character could notice by a change of tone and the missing scar on the hand. Those that failed, like a certain Uchiha and Hyūga, ended up being tricked into “killing” the prisoner when they weren’t supposed to. Basically teaching that a ninja must always see through deception.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Yeah, I just wasn’t sure if that was still happening.

Basically in the first part, the OC was put in a dark room with a “captive” strapped to a chair and their had to move them to a certain location without touching them. In the second part, you were told to kill the captive by “Ibiki”. However, the person telling them was actually someone else, which the character could notice by a change of tone and the missing scar on the hand. Those that failed, like a certain Uchiha and Hyūga, ended up being tricked into “killing” the prisoner when they weren’t supposed to. Basically teaching that a ninja must always see through deception.
That’s kinda sick. That’s a really cool way to do the exams. Sounds like early AU had some hype.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That’s kinda sick. That’s a really cool way to do the exams. Sounds like early AU had some hype.
Yeah I tried to be as creative as possible lol. I tried to do so again for the second go round but nebby and a few others said we shouldn’t this time. If the opinion has changed though we can do a different exam. If you want, I could make a unique one. Though it runs the same risk of eliminating candidates

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Yeah I tried to be as creative as possible lol. I tried to do so again for the second go round but nebby and a few others said we shouldn’t this time. If the opinion has changed though we can do a different exam. If you want, I could make a unique one. Though it runs the same risk of eliminating candidates
I feel like there should be some risk involved right? I feel like that would make it more rewarding at the end no matter the results. Just my opinion

You just admitted to cheating. Clearly you had looked at the previous posts on those who had passed before writing your own back then. Should’ve been disqualified smh

Jk I remember the only reason Sagisō passed was because she had an attitude or something lel
Yea, she just refused to kill him cause it would've wasted all her previous work and didn't make sense to her.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
So two things.

Can we get a vote on whether or not to do a unique first exam?
@kyuukestu @SageNeb @Mystic Zander @Shen: King of the Mist @Retro Master @DarkHydraT @Godjacob @Fire Mana @OmnipotentOnion @Grand Master Koop @sSoul
second, why is it raining currently in Ame? Pain, from what I can remember, only made it rain when on Sundays or when he was going to be out of Ame for a while. Am I to assume one of these is the case?
Even though I’m not participating in the exams, I vote for unique first exam. This also reminds me of the poll we did for the first exam lel

As for the rain, it is basically a sensory technique that Pain uses to detect people when they enter the village. It’s likely raining currently in Ame since they are a bunch of people that are entering from other villages, especially the great nations who they are already suspicious of. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Rain_Tiger_at_Will_Technique (Rain Tiger at Will Technique)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Alright, so we have two impartial votes and two votes for a unique first exam (I'm counting my own vote)

I want the unique first exam for a few reasons. For Amari, the Chunin exams are a way to test how she's grown and to see if her training has paid off. For me, this is my first Chunin Exams. Since I wasn't around for the first one, I think it's cool that I'm finally going to get to do something big in rp. I just think having the unique first exam would enhance that for me. Maybe it's a little selfish, as we could just skip straight to the second part of the exams no problem and waste less time, but that's why I wanted to put it up to a vote, to see if anyone else felt as strongly as I did about it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Scorch release is pretty cool, I was thinking about using it when I was looking at the lists of Fire Release stuff.

I'm still not sure what I want to do with Aku yet, but I'll keep that in mind along with the other stuff I'm thinking about.
You could say it was an uncontrolled scorch release thing from the backstory to explain why Aku can’t control it and Pakura is like the only fire style user in suna lol so she can teach you scorch release and other fire style

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
You could say it was an uncontrolled scorch release thing from the backstory to explain why Aku can’t control it and Pakura is like the only fire style user in suna lol so she can teach you scorch release and other fire style

Oh, totally. I think it would make sense in regards to his backstory and progression moving forward, I'm just not too sure how well it fits with his other stuff right now... I might have put too much focus on ranged fire attacks lol

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
For anyone confused about my post, I talked with Zander and he had the idea to have Amari and Katsuo arrive together, so I asked Kyuu to edit out the fact that Amari had arrived before since literally nothing had happened with Amari since then and it wouldn't really cause any continuity errors, but I am sorry if there was any confusion.