• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even excluding the current top tiers, who all don’t really have a reason to fight him funnily enough, assuming all the other characters ganged up on him, Nagato would likely still be getting clapped around. If anything, there’d have to be a reason why they don’t do that.
Well for one, most of them aren't suited for that level of Team Work. There's only so much Nagato to go around, and the weaker people are susceptible to moves like Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei, on top of being turned into chakra batteries for Nagato or controlled/subdued through Rinnegan Genjutsu/intimidation.

Essentially too many people become a liability, and people who aren't at least somewhat adept at Taijutsu or non-chakra-based attacks are basically just feeding Nagato chakra.

They're all fairly concerning because of Rinnegan-linked vision but the most dangerous are definitely the multiplying dog and the Chameleon that could stealth KCM Naruto.

See this is one area that bugs me. Because it is unclear if the Chameleon was able to do that because its stealth moved past Naruto's senses or he just forgot/didn't pay attention which he is prone to do.

I swear Naruto forgets half his powers from time to time.

See this is one area that bugs me. Because it is unclear if the Chameleon was able to do that because its stealth moved past Naruto's senses or he just forgot/didn't pay attention which he is prone to do.

I swear Naruto forgets half his powers from time to time.
Naruto's sensing works on 'intent' since the Nine-Tails senses hatred and KCM isn't as good as Sage Mode for raw sensory ability. It might not have triggered at all because Nagato didn't really want to fight Naruto so there was no hatred for him to pick up on.

It is noted that sensory barriers do detect the chameleon and I presume dojutsu would as well, but it's hard to say.

Naruto's sensing works on 'intent' since the Nine-Tails senses hatred and KCM isn't as good as Sage Mode for raw sensory ability. It might not have triggered at all because Nagato didn't really want to fight Naruto so there was no hatred for him to pick up on.

It is noted that sensory barriers do detect the chameleon and I presume dojutsu would as well, but it's hard to say.

My point was more even if Naruto had the ability to pick it up his dumbass could've have just overlooked it. This is the same guy who in the same fight used a chakra attack on Nagato with Killer Bee pointing out the guy can consume chakra. Which Naruto already knew.

Lmao, that has nothing to do with Furijia, I, as the RPer, just really don't wanna save you guys. Part of me is like watch them all burn for a bit, I told them not to get into this fight, and then the next part is like but I gotta because Furijia's whole thing is childishness, and she can't be like Sagiso and watch a random bystander get gutted.
Back when her morals were questionable lel

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
guys wtf it's been almost 5 weeks, keep posting ya goofs, you'll reach 1,000 pages soon.
it'll be a momentous day. a party will be thrown in your honor.
i assume, at least. i'm not in this so i'm probably not invited but that's okay. just keep talking. 75 more pages and history will remember the day for as long as humankind exists. so about 50 more years.

guys wtf it's been almost 5 weeks, keep posting ya goofs, you'll reach 1,000 pages soon.
it'll be a momentous day. a party will be thrown in your honor.
i assume, at least. i'm not in this so i'm probably not invited but that's okay. just keep talking. 75 more pages and history will remember the day for as long as humankind exists. so about 50 more years.
Getting the first thread to 1k pages would be a cool ass achievement. However, we have tried to come back here multiple times but end up failing. Doesn't help that our activity isn’t as high as it once was. :(

Last edited: