• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It's a basic technique to emit chakra from your body. As Retro pointed it she could honestly create the jutsu herself from scratch. It's that basic.

Uhh, no they aren't above the bar of every Jonin here. The only characters that are above the bar of every Jonin here are Damos, Nagato, Kari. Clan Heads could tackle the other members of the Akatsuki, probably even win.

She's a Clan Head and an Anbu, she's at the peak of Jonin and bordering on Kage.

Miniaturized? What? She doesn't miniaturize herself, just lightens her weight.

None of the jutsu require hand seals and again this is helped by a kekkei genkai to do just that. The only thing she performs is emitting water jets and strengthening them with wind.

She also do this from her legs to push her body to supersonic speeds. I don't know where you got the hand canon thing from.
Shen just seems to think supersonic is op even for someone as skilled as Hina cuz she doesn’t do hand seals

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
None of the jutsu require hand seals and again this is helped by a kekkei genkai to do just that. The only thing she performs is emitting water jets and strengthening them with wind.
1. Is non canon. Therefore impossible.

2. show me the wind that requires nothing to me said, no handsigns, and can shoot faster than the speed of sound.

If something is non canon, it’s impossible?

How fast can Zaku’s airwaves go?

1. Everyone ragged on me for even thinking Sakon could do wind style due to his game justu, and I spent hours defending myself only to make headway when I made a canon example.

2. Hasn’t been specified.

Also...if jounin could run supersonic, why does she need all this? Just run supersonic

1. Is non canon. Therefore impossible.

2. show me the wind that requires nothing to me said, no handsigns, and can shoot faster than the speed of sound.
1. That approach is flat out biased. If we're going that approach then most of the characters in AU are going to lose half their skills.

2. It helped by her kekkei genkai and I showed you where Genin Hyuga could push themselves to near Sound Speed. Hina, a Jonin, would be able to easily expel chakra enough to push her past the speed of sound.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
1. Everyone ragged on me for even thinking Sakon could do wind style due to his game justu, and I spent hours defending myself only to make headway when I made a canon example.

2. Hasn’t been specified.

Also...if jounin could run supersonic, why does she need all this? Just run supersonic
I don’t remember anything about this game jutsu tbh. Mind sending it?

Same here. I’m looking through the thread to see where this disagreement about the jutsu took place and that would help.
Jacob has an idea to reveal Tayuya as an Uzumaki as part of her AU storyline, so are you going to call that impossible as well?
I know it’s cool idea but I’m a bit iffy on that as well. He already just created another Uzumaki Anbu as well, who was supposed to be a one off.

2. It helped by her kekkei genkai and I showed you where Genin Hyuga could push themselves to near Sound Speed. Hina, a Jonin, would be able to easily expel chakra enough to push her past the speed of sound.
I’m not fighting that. I’m saying you need a technique for it that actually requires effort and or handsigns/justu to use. Not just expelled.
Jacob has an idea to reveal Tayuya as an Uzumaki as part of her AU storyline, so are you going to call that impossible as well?
Was nothing in canon to say to the contrary, and we talked about it. Not just did it.

His wind style kick justu. Used in multiple ultimate ninja games.

I know it’s cool idea but I’m a bit iffy on that as well. He already just created another Uzumaki Anbu as well, who was supposed to be a one off.
I knew it. Jacobs making everyone an uzumaki. I guess he got tired of not having genetic hax so he has 3 uzumaki. This is why Raiku’s mom is a senju
lmao, take it up with him. He just thought it would be a cool idea since she has red hair and her backstory was vague in canon.
Honestly supersonic is just a baseline. If she began using this jutsu from her whole body, flinging herself forward with jets from other parts of her body then she could up her speed and even change direction while doing it.

Honestly supersonic is just a baseline. If she began using this jutsu from her whole body, flinging herself forward with jets from other parts of her body then she could up her speed and even change direction while doing it.
From her whole body...

Yeah. Not going to happen.

This entire thing thing was about stoping extreme justu like that.

Eh. My thing is if you’re gonna let that slide because it’s a cool idea and it doesn’t contest canon, then I should be able to do what I want if it doesn’t contest canon.
I knew it. Jacobs making everyone an uzumaki. I guess he got tired of not having genetic hax so he has 3 uzumaki. This is why Raiku’s mom is a senju
Like this should be fair game if you’re allowing that.

This is a technique. You don't have to make hand seals to use jutsu. Chakra Flow exists and emissions exist and they can be very strong as well.

I’ve said send the justu over where it was and you never have. Still waiting on that.

They exist. But they aren’t attacks. They never are without actual input.
Eh. My thing is if you’re gonna let that slide because it’s a cool idea and it doesn’t consist canon, then I should be able to do what I want if it doesn’t contest canon.

You didn’t read what I said. It made no headway. I had to find it used in the anime for it to work.

I’ve said send the justu over where it was and you never have. Still waiting on that.

They exist. But they aren’t attacks. They never are without actual input.
You have where the Jutsu came from so you aren't waiting on anything.

1) I proved that Genin Hyuga can push themselves to Sound speed with just chakra emissions with the Rotation.

2) I noted Hina as a Jonin is probably a lot stronger than a Genin and can thus push herself beyond Sound speed.

3) I stacked two other Jutsu on top of it and explained exactly why it would accelerate her so much.

You're just focusing on a 'canon' technique like we haven't been using our own creativity to make our jutsu.

You have where the Jutsu came from so you aren't waiting on anything.
No I don’t.

1) I proved that Genin Hyuga can push themselves to Sound speed with just chakra emissions with the Rotation.
That’s not movement speed. And that’s a justu that requires their entire body to help with it insteadnof just emitted like a cloak.

3) I stacked two other Jutsu on top of it and explained exactly why it would accelerate her so much.
Both of which didn’t used handsigns and did way more than they should have.

No I don’t.

That’s not movement speed. And that’s a justu that requires their entire body to help with it insteadnof just emitted like a cloak.

Both of which didn’t used handsigns and did way more than they should have.
You have all three Jutsu, in fact, its two Jutsu: Lighten Rock Weight and Instant Water.

Instant Water is strengthened by adding wind release to the technique.

This technique translates her jets into flat acceleration, I explained that with straight physics. The Jutsu doesn't even need to move at sound speed in order to push her to sound speed.

Sounds cool you should use it
I have actually. After I made sure everyone was okay with it.
You have all three Jutsu, in fact, its two Jutsu: Lighten Rock Weight and Instant Water.

Instant Water is strengthened by adding wind release to the technique.

This technique translates her jets into flat acceleration, I explained that with straight physics. The Jutsu doesn't even need to move at sound speed in order to push her to sound speed.
Then that still means the wind was supersonic without normal justu parameters. While she eliminated resistance, that doesn’t mean eliminated the bounds for acceleration, the rules of acceleration still apply

I have actually. After I made sure everyone was okay with it.

Then that still means the wind was supersonic without normal justu parameters. While she eliminated resistance, that doesn’t mean eliminated the bounds for acceleration, the rules of acceleration still apply
I used the literally equation for acceleration to show you.

Force = mass x acceleration

Acceleration = Force / Mass

She reduces her 'weight' which is her functional mass for this equation and emits a lot of force. So this is well within the rules of acceleration, it in fact uses them in one of their simplest forms.