• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No you can’t, and it will never fly.
You don't have a reason for that statement other than I don't like this, because I have shown you where they did emissions that strong. You can also look at the Vacuum Palm and Mountain Crusher.

The former of which could deflect one of the Juubi's tails.

If she emitted her chakra with anywhere near the power of these Jutsu, which can pulverize or straight-up grind stone to dust she'd have the necessary force to push her body (with reduced weight) to very high accelerations.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You say everyone but you also said it was primarily Jacob. I’m also having trouble locating where that debate took place. Was it in one of the convos by chance?
Possibly. It was at the time we were transferring to discord as well. Two years worth of talking makes record finding difficult.
You don't have a reason for that statement other than I don't like this, because I have shown you where they did emissions that strong. You can also look at the Vacuum Palm and Mountain Crusher.

The former of which could deflect one of the Juubi's tails.

If she emitted her chakra with anywhere near the power of these Jutsu, which can pulverize or straight-up grind stone to dust she'd have the necessary force to push her body (with reduced weight) to very high accelerations.

Those two are justu. They aren’t emissions.

Justu aren’t emissions.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
upload_2020-7-15_13-23-34.jpeg

ban kiro shen

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-15_13-23-34.png
    upload_2020-7-15_13-23-34.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 39

So how fast/strong is it?
I’d talk to Retro about it.

Point is, you can’t emit justu from your body. You can only do simple things like producing water, or making a pulse of chakra or something. Nothing THAT extreme however.

Nothing personal, characters needed to be balanced and skills have needed to be reworked more than a few times.

I’d talk to Retro about it.

Point is, you can’t emit justu from your body. You can only do simple things like producing water, or making a pulse of chakra or something. Nothing THAT extreme however.

Nothing personal, characters needed to be balanced and skills have needed to be reworked more than a few times.
This is literally the definition of something personal.

It's your personal preference because we've just shown you numerous Jutsu of that power level which are emitted from the body. Furthermore, the Hyuga have a kekkei genkai to do exactly that.

This is literally the definition of something personal.
It’s not, your just taking it as such.

It’s often forgotten I run this RP and thus am in charge of balance. It’s just that I really try to be laid back about everything and not change things outside guiding arcs. Just sometimes I have to step in. I don’t like to, but I have to sometimes.

It’s often forgotten I run this RP and thus am in charge of balance. It’s just that I really try to be laid back about everything and not change things outside guiding arcs. Just sometimes I have to step in. I don’t like to, but I have to sometimes.
@Retro Master this went about as well as I thought it'd go. I think I'm done here.

Shen how is that not personal? You literally just said you run the RP and you step in when it’s something you don’t like. The only one here who seems to be concerned about this is you. That is something personal.

Shen how is that not personal? You literally just said you run the RP and you step in when it’s something you don’t like. The only one here who seems to be concerned about this is you. That is something personal.
Just because I don’t accept a technique doesn’t mean it’s automatically personal. Your kinda blowing this out of proportion.

I am still required to balanced and maintain the RP.
I actually think Yukimaru could’ve done that. I just didn’t know water jets were supersonic
Annnnnnd this is why lol.
Shen what you've basically told me is.

"I decide what balance is because I run the RP."

That's really all your statement boils down to and it's very clear that it is such.
Read above.

Again, you’re the only one who seems to consider this an issue about balance. Should we put this to a vote instead so we can get everyone’s opinions to prove this?
Honestly? I’d like to, except if it doesn’t vote against that hazardous style then it stands as a big red flag for the future. One I could see being a big problem.