• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahem.

Kyuu vs Zandy Discord DM battle

Sagisō vs Eito (new OC)

Battle Duration: 4 Hours (11pm - 3am) 6 hours 43 minutes (11pm - 5:43am)

Results: Eito victory~ Both Lost
Sagisō killed them both.

================================================================

Uhhh, who wants to place bets for who's winning the next Chūnin Exams lel

Last edited:
Ahem.

Kyuu vs Zandy Discord DM battle

Sagisō vs Eito (new OC)

Battle Duration: 4 Hours (11pm - 3am)

Results: Eito victory~

================================================================

Uhhh, who wants to place bets for who's winning the next Chūnin Exams lel

Damn, six hours huh? Time flies when your fighting for your life.

*whispers* Totally wouldve won if she didnt kamikaze..... *kicks gravel*

Last edited:
You guys might as well detail the entire battle at this point. Give us scrubs an idea on what we will be dealing with lel

Alright. Sagiso kicked it off with some basic attacks. But after realizing she couldnt get around my regeneration, she went in for some bigger moves. Wind Wires, Rotations, the works.
Thankfully, Eito flexed his pinky and caused half of the Leaf to be cratered by his explosion style.

Sadly, Kyuu still dodged.

After this point, its mostly me shooting off Ametaruatsu until Sagiso kamikazed. There was the rinnegan flicker where I replaced Sagiso's heart with a clock.

Alright, a more truthful recounting.

Eito casually dealt with a barrage of Shuriken jutsu including the move that almost killed Kiro, and then after a quick aerial fight where Eito started flying, and Sagisō started shredding through the forest, Eito really did flex his finger and level the whole damn forest.

Sagisō managed to dodge up —figure it out— and they did a few more aerial clashes. Then Eito activated his Rinengan with insta-completion jutsu, and Sagisō put Orochimaru to shame with snake-based jutsu —its a secret— and then their combined attack created a black hole that killed them both.

Uhhh, I don't really feel like giving up 6 hours worth of hard-earned data lel

Tell you what though, maybe you'll see Sagisō vs Eito in RP as a sort of exhibition match before the Chūnin Exams start in full.

But nah. No special skills or traits. Utilizes a little Earth and Wind style. Plus some other stuff youll all see soon.
Who knows? Maybe youll see Eito flex his finger during the chunin exams. XD

Would 1-up xeno bomber Katsuo instantly.