• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
He'd just been given a home and family for the first time. Even if they're bad and he knows it he probably wouldn't leave.

This

He’s been abandoned by his own parents, and left on the street to steal to survive. The sound are the first to offer him a place to live with food in his belly each night. He has his concerns about the sound, but he thinks Zaku is genuinely good

Hes grown up in this environment and he's a young child. His world isnt very big, nor is he very knowledgeable yet. He's an innocent little kid who doesnt understand the world around him. Its a great character concept and fits perfectly fine.

You should love Kou, your just like him.

Wow that’s a great way to put it ^^

He has received quite a few warnings from others about how the sounds truly is and even experienced a situation where he could have realized the sounds might not be how he imagined it at first. Not sure if it’s willful ignorance or he genuinely still believes the sounds

Wait actually I realized something.

I don’t think it’s actually Kou I dislike but the situation he’s in. Putting a young child too innocent to understand things with the bad people and even when he does start doubting his companions he can’t do much because of his littleness.

Yeah I actually don’t dislike Kou, I just don’t like the situation he’s in

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wait actually I realized something.

I don’t think it’s actually Kou I dislike but the situation he’s in. Putting a young child too innocent to understand things with the bad people and even when he does start doubting his companions he can’t do much because of his littleness.

Yeah I actually don’t dislike Kou, I just don’t like the situation he’s in
I can understand and I think thats kind of the point, Kou's the kind of chsracter who makes you think about other possible outcomes, because say if literally anyone else from anywhere else found Kou, hed turn out to be a very different person.

The 8-ball has spoken!

upload_2019-4-26_23-5-49.png

The Mist in Nadeshiko's records of the world will go down as a mass BDSM club! I'll need some time to write the entry though, I'm also not sure what perspective to write it from :?

Probably the Investigative Star, she's the best suited for this sort of thing.

Don't worry, the Nadeshiko will go into full detail about the Mist shinobi and their slavery fetishes, degradation play, and sadomasochistic tendencies.

If we can claim an entire village off of one person, then all of Nadeshiko have no goals in life except to get laid, and have no issues ditching their teammates and friends at a moment’s notice

If we can claim an entire village off of one person, then all of Nadeshiko have no goals in life except to get laid, and have no issues ditching their teammates and friends at a moment’s notice
Looks at the supposedly large number of Mist citizens who agree with Jin's Xenotry

Seems like more than one person to me.

and I've got no issues with that statement, Sagisō's goal in life is to get laid and produce the strongest child possible, and she would totally ditch them at a moment's notice to protect her family. Not all that different from Kai in the latter part.

Looks at the supposedly large number of Mist citizens who agree with Jin's Xenotry

Seems like more than one person to me.

and I've got no issues with that statement, Sagisō's goal in life is to get laid and produce the strongest child possible, and she would totally ditch them at a moment's notice to protect her family. Not all that different from Kai in the latter part.

None of them love spaces except Tsuki : P

For the record, Sagisō is just a glorified hedonist lel.

She's all for the pleasure of doing whatever it is that she wants. She's the truest Neutral character in the Rp because she's only really motivated by her own whims and fancies.

She's got no ulterior motives beyond This is what I want and everyone else can suck a dic- tionary.

I've been playing nice with her just because she's associated with Konoha right now, she's acting towards a more lawful neutral. After she leaves though she'll no longer be restricted by the Hyūga Clan's reputation. She'll thus be free to actually do whatever the hell she wants.

Her loyalties only lie to the people she has relationships with, which only include her family and her very small circle of friends.