• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that a fish tail sticking out of its head?
It's the feather of an arrow I presume
Just dropping this here
View attachment 710453
Hmmm

Anatomy is primarily mammalian with a patchwork of creatures mixed in. Most notably is design is most suited for movement on land.

Seems to possess powerful yet stubby legs, it is presumably fast but not very agile and its arms don't imply great strength. They're all relatively slender, though it does appear that a few have no bones running through some of them. I would expect more whipping motions.

Its body appears to be layered with muscle and the weapons littering its body only seem to confirm this as they seem surface level at best. Blunt attacks don't promise to be too effective, but attacks on its internal structure are another story. Lightning, in particular, should show promise, but that remains to be seen.

Its teeth seem terrifying, but don't have the promise of being too sturdy judging by all the chips in them...

fumu, judging by its similarities to Palentra I'd also take a while stab at what its body's base is, but I believe that's a bit too much presupposing for now though, I'll need more info.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’m not sure having a ribbon arm growing out the same stump as a raptor claw is effective
Haha funny you say that, i’ll Address it with kyuu’s post
It's the feather of an arrow I presume

Hmmm

Anatomy is primarily mammalian with a patchwork of creatures mixed in. Most notably is design is most suited for movement on land.

Seems to possess powerful yet stubby legs, it is presumably fast but not very agile and its arms don't imply great strength. They're all relatively slender, though it does appear that a few have no bones running through some of them. I would expect more whipping motions.

Its body appears to be layered with muscle and the weapons littering its body only seem to confirm this as they seem surface level at best. Blunt attacks don't promise to be too effective, but attacks on its internal structure are another story. Lightning, in particular, should show promise, but that remains to be seen.

Its teeth seem terrifying, but don't have the promise of being too sturdy judging by all the chips in them...

fumu, judging by its similarities to Palentra I'd also take a while stab at what its body's base is, but I believe that's a bit too much presupposing for now though, I'll need more info.

Funny you say that! The thing about patchwork’s is they adapt to damage. In the Rp already, one has been severed in half by a powerful lightning move, but it ripped out parts of it’s own spinal chord and used it like a snake tail to move around in response.

Each patchwork is different, this just being one example about how patchwork’s look. It’s alkost an art to the Hü, each patchwork representing how the hü that was made into each patchwork was in life, in a twisted fashion

Very nice and detail analysis though, a lot of that information you’ve gotten correct. Though bear in mind they are flesh controllers and benders, many parts of them can be bender out, such as in the Rp, a decapatated patchwork grews veiny appendages from it’s body and attacked with it’s own veins, impailing several Yuki

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Midway through the bloodiest fight in the mist village’s history, the Hü had unveiled a new weapon they had crafted. We coined them ‘Patchworks’. A Patchwork is where they took a single Hü and forced it to combine with hundreds or even thousands of pounds of meat and flesh, fusing them into gigantic forms made of pure msucle power. Some were crafted rather...delicately for a meat abomination, even having layers of skin to adorn them. Those seemed rather tame...but then came the latest wave. These Patchwork’s were rushed, like they cobbled them together in a hurry. There were still arms...HUMAN arms dangling from them. Ribs spikes through in several areas and even teeth lining the outer layer of the muscle. It had been abundantly clear that this wasn’t any ordinary meat. This was pure human meat.

They had so much of it, they must have been stockpiling them for years, decades even! They slithered, stomped, and squished onto the battlefield. Hordes of bugs followed their every moment, rotting flesh pouring from their orfices. The smell...Kami...the smell. It was what you would smell if you were in the Bottom most layer of hell.

One of these forms came my way, a fresh one by the looks of it. It had dark cyan hair dripping down from it’s ‘neck’...a rare hair color...but familiar. My own was cyan you see. A heavy coincidence. But then...my eye caught something heart wrenching. A wooden ring I had fashioned my mother from when I was six...was snuggly aroun a finger sticking out from the cheek of the creature. After all these years I had of trying to forget my past life and put it Behind me...she never forgot. Not even at the end...

Eh, doing it for the whole hyuga would be very bland. Maybe a ninja that specializes in it
Hmmm, you misunderstand. I'd have them specialize in pure charka, but that includes things like Barrier and Sealing jutsu, furthermore Chakra itself is quite versatile.

I might take that route with my main Hyuga, the rest are quite free to do whatever lol.

Pure Chakra techniques include:

Taijutsu
Fuinjutsu
Barrier Jutsu
Bukijutsu
Chakra Flow
Chakra Absorption technique
Etc.

That being said, I would focus on things that aren't elemental ninjutsu but I'd still utilize elemental Chakra Flow which would be flowing elemental Chakra through the body or an item.

Well, I'm still playing around with the idea since I'd need to think through how to develop this type of jutsu. Most of the jutsu that exist focus on elemental Chakra after all.

Alright, so I did a bit of looking around.

The ryō is based on a coin that preceded the Yen in Japan, and it has a conversion of 1:10, so 1 Ryō is about 10 Yen. Applying this to a more standard currency, 1 USD is about 11.2 Ryō, but for simplicities sake we'll call it 10 Ryō

Moving on shinobi missions now look like this;
=================================================================================
Real Conversion = 1 USD : 11.2 Ryō : 112 Yen
Convenient Conversion = 1 USD : 10 Ryō : 100 Yen
=================================================================================
D-Rank Missions:

5,000 - 50,000 Ryo
500 - 5,000 $

C-Rank Missions:

30,000 - 100,000 Ryo
3,000 - 10,000 $

B-Rank Missions:

80,000 - 200,000 Ryo
8,000 - 20,000 $

A-Rank Missions:

150,000 - 1,000,000 Ryo
15,000 - 100,000 $

S-Rank Missions:

1,000,000 Ryo+
100,000+

That’s saying tayuya and Kiro don’t defect to team sound 2
That's fine if they do because team Guren will be around. So Team Sound 2 (+ Tayuya & Kiro) needs to fight Team Hina and team Guren to take the Jinchuriki.

So unless all 4 Teams (Kakashi & Suna team fail to beat the sound 4 or somehow let them escape and Hina & Guren teams losing to Team Sound 2 + Tayuya & Kiro) suck ass then they're not getting it.

That’s saying tayuya and Kiro don’t defect to team sound 2
I said long before this arc even started and I’ll say it again. As long as Hina remains in the realm of the living, Kiro will not attempt to join the Sound in this arc. Only way is if Orochimaru shows up. I will not be making the same mistake as last time where I had no guarantees and got completely screwed over.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
upload_2019-4-21_21-24-24.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-21_21-24-24.png
    upload_2019-4-21_21-24-24.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 31
Alright here's my essay assessment of the situation.
===================================================================================
This is how the current Situation is:

• Team Kakashi vs Team Oto 1
  • Team Hina vs Team Mist
  • Hina vs Hama
This is how it's expected to develop:

Team Suna joins Team Kakashi.

• Team Kakashi + Team Suna vs Team Oto 1 | (2 Jonin + 8 Genin vs 4 Chunin & Kou)
Since Pakura and Kakashi should be able to take 1 Oto ninja each and win, that leaves it to be 4 Genin to each Chūnin of the Sound. If they lose, then that's how it is, I'm defecting from Konoha at that point.

Team Guren goes to take Henshina:

Unless one of you has a good reason why a team of genin should try to fight Guren, then we can safely assume common sense would tell them not to engage. If Team Mist is still capable of functioning at that point they can try being suicidal, but overall I see Guren fighting Henshina essentially uncontested.

• Team Guren vs Henshina | Team Hina & Team Mist stay neutral, maybe the latter is eliminated.
Team Sound 2 only really has two options they can make:

1. They go help team Sound 1:

(I think even with team Sound 2 they'd still lose against the 10 Man band of Team Kakashi+Suna.)

But by some miracle, they manage to win or something and circle around to try and take Henshina. They then need to fight Team Guren for her, and Team Hina would assist Team Guren. Best case scenario Tayuya and Kiro defect to the combined (but severely exhausted) team sound...I still don't see them winning though.

If by some miracle they win again, then as I said earlier, all the Teams suck ass. We can safely say that this scenario shouldn't occur, yes?
  2. They try to take Henshina from Team Guren:

Just like the first option, team Hina would choose to assist Team Guren, but this time it's not the combined team Oto. Two Jinchuriki and (best case) Tayuya and Kiro fight all of Team Guren with Team Hina assistance.

Again, they need some sort of miracle to pull a win.

We can say with some degree of certainty that unless someone intentionally starts acting in a way to let Team Oto grab the Jinchuriki (which should honestly only be Shen), they have next to no chance of getting it.

You'll notice that I never mentioned team Kumo at all, and that's cause for team Kumo to interfere with any fight is nothing short of stupid. What they should do is stay out of sight and out of mind so they can ambush an exhausted team while fresh. So even if by some ridiculous string of miracles, team Oto managed to take the Jinchuriki they, being severely exhausted, get ambushed by a fresh full power Team Kumo.

Again, if Team Oto manages to win, then I can only tip my hat and say everyone collectively sucks ass. That's really the only way I can describe how terrible we'd have to be performing to let that happen.

I've outlined already above why the only possible 3rd party interference shouldn't lead to team Oto getting the jinchuriki in any scenario.

As for internal discord...why? Unless Takato goes crazy and decided to side with the Sound, then the best case is both Kiro and Tayuya switching sides and in any situation that just means they get their asses kicked along with team Sound. Retro already says Kiro isn't going to switch sides (And lol, why would he, he'd just screw himself over. None of these scenarios gives him even the slightest chance of escape. This is what Hina was alluding to when she told him Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. Team Oto can barely protect themselves, so they don't really have the ability to protect Kiro.)

For team Oto to manage to grab Henshina, we really have to sabotage ourselves. Any other situation just wouldn't allow them to.

Even if you don't agree with what I've said, and you can think of some convoluted way were Team Sound manages to snatch Henshina, then listen. The above situations may not happen, but we can collectively make it happen if we want.

The only reason team Oto gets the Jinchuriki, is cause we let them get the Jinchuriki. That's just how it is.

Adding in what we discussed in the convo, when Hina will push for Team Konoha not to take a Jinchuriki then:

Henshina
Kin
Yukimaru

Share between:

Suna
Iwa
Kumo
Mist

In this situation, the only loser is Otogakure (who basically loose everything, Sorry Shen this is the absolute best case scenario from my PoV and it screws you over majorly.) and whichever team manages to loose out on the Jinchuriki scramble after.