• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
This is the only possible situation that allows them to have a chance at the Jinchuriki and you'd need to add something completely new to the situation to allow that. Like Absurd needs to come back and join team Oto or something.

Absurd would never ally himself with anyone, that would be against his character. He also doesn’t appreciate actor competition

the point is you'd need to add to the situation above. A new team or a new element or the Akatsuki or something.

Something that doesn't involve the currently recognized teams which are the ones from the great nation and oto, needs to be added to give Oto a shot at winning.
Suppose then you will see that you don’t quite know everything about this scenario XD

At this point, I'm just done with this arc :v

We can do a messy melee or just let things go as they are right now and react on the fly, just tell me what we're doing before everyone starts getting pissy about it.
At this point I’m not even that willing to fights against Team Iwa anymore, might as well finish this arc that overstayed it’s welcome and save the fights for a better arc

E6B0F59D-ECC5-4375-B303-00C0CA04275F.jpeg
*huff* *huff*

It’s done!
@Godjacob

@Shen: King of the Mist Is there anything that can be definitive for the remainder of this arc? If there is, can you tell us?

By definitive I mean by what will happen. Like will Damos show up? Also, can the rest of agree on something that will happen?

Will? Okay.

Team sound 2 WILL show up. Damos WILL be skating across that zone.

This arc needed way more direction I feel than what it got. A skeleton would have made all the difference IMO. It was too random for its own good.
That’s because it was the arc we cobbled together with the least control. Chunnin exams had a goal, and several trials with their own quirks and rules that made it all the better. It was organized, tense, and had flow. We need that type of organization back

That’s because it was the arc we cobbled together with the least control. Chunnin exams had a goal, and several trials with their own quirks and rules that made it all the better. It was organized, tense, and had flow. We need that type of organization back

We really don't even need it to be super strict for it to work. Just an outline of point A to point B to point C. How we get to progressive points can be up to us so long as we do get to those points and have some flow to it.

We really don't even need it to be super strict for it to work. Just an outline of point A to point B to point C. How we get to progressive points can be up to us so long as we do get to those points and have some flow to it.

That’s true, which is what the invasion and chunnin exams did superbly, hence why they are the favorite arcs for most of us