• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
356F6E86-70DC-4069-A568-8139969E6C66.jpeg

Perfect XD @Swirled

@Nukas wait which Jinchuriki?
The jinchuriki...obviously!
@DarkHydraT

Ah the best way into a woman’s heart. Threats of physical abuse
I mean...Kiro physically abused her...and now she can't stop thinking about him.

It clearly works wonders.
This is Tomiko we're talking about, and you know Sagiso would be amused by it. It sure beats getting spanked by King Mori again
You don't know that :v

have you asked for Tomiko's opinion on the matter?

Alright. I think it might be a bit confusing since most of the characters in my post are moving at essentially the exact same time, so I'm going to try to summarize that post.

While Yukimaru was setting up his water-bubble, Sagisō was relaying her mini-plan to the others. Her plan was essentially two things.

1. In about 5 seconds, zap the ground with electricity.
  2. Run like hell in that direction.
That direction is Team Guren's direction.

She also said they'd be moving on Yukimaru's trigger. So when the geysers began erupting from the ground, that's when she would've started moving.

Shura would've probably jumped the gun and moved off while she was still talking, so his attack is launched before anything else in my post happens.

Sagisō PoV

About right after Shura attacked, and the geysers penetrate through the ground and into the air, Sagisō jumps off Kiro's shoulder's and then smoke bombs the place with her Seven Star Kunais.

Shura's wind scythe will hit first, and then afterward Sagisō's tags will go off shooting the kunai straight at Yukimaru. Moments after that, the Fuma Shuriken will whirl into him from above with the intent of exploding.

Furījia PoV

At around the same time that Sagisō jumped (So that means the same time that the geysers erupted) Furījia began to weave hand-seals for the Summoning Jutsu. Her summoned Bird will bite down onto Shura's chain and pull him onto its back. (Sagisō's smoke bombs explode at around this point) then blitz through the smoke toward Takato (Furījia just pointed it in his direction so it going based on the direction she gave it, it can't actually see.)

It'll grab Takato, and then discharge its lightning into the ground. (At around the same time Furījia and Kiro should also be discharging lightning into the ground.)

Koki'o PoV

Koki'o gets the message and tells Amari to run. When the geysers explode she begins weaving seals for the Fireball jutsu. When the Lightning users discharge their lightning, into the ground she will spray the withered trees with toxic flames, felling them and creating a poison ring to trap everyone in the battlefield.

The only exit will be the spot where Team Guren is. Over the next few seconds or so the toxic fumes from the trees will mix with the smoke from Sagisō's smoke bombs. That means everyone needs to be out of there by about 2-3 seconds after the lightning attack...so run like hell.

Hyō PoV

When Yukimaru started setting up the three-layered Alchemy Hyō decided it was about time to book it. So she swelled with water and is going to essentially wash Team Mist out of the area and carry them along inside the rushing wave that will be her body.

Planned Order of Operations
Note: the counter begins when the geysers erupt.
  1. Shura's Wind Scythe launched. (Counter at -1 second)
    > Negative 1 second because Shura was already acting when the geysers erupted.
  2. Sagisō jumps | Furījia Summons | Koki'o begins weaving hand seals ( Counter at 0 seconds )
  3. Furījia's summon pulled Shura onto it's back | Smoke bombs go off (Counter at 1 second)
  4. Shura's Wind Scythe lands (Counter at 1.5 seconds)
  5. Sagisō throws her 7 Kunai and the Fuma Shuriken (counter at 1.5-2 seconds)
  6. Furījia's summon begins running in Takato's direction (counter at 2 seconds)
  7. The Seven Shuriken reach Yukimaru and paper bombs explode sending Shuriken hurling towards Yukimaru (Counter at 3 seconds)
  8. Furījia's summon picks up Takato (Counter at 4 seconds)
  9. The lightning users nuke the battlefield | Sagisō's Fuma Shuriken reach Yukimaru | Koki'o ignites the trees (Counter at 5 seconds)
  10. Everyone escapes by running past Team Guren (Counter 6-8 seconds)

Any other questions. or things that are unclear, I should be able to answer.

=====================================
Edit:

Do note that there are more events that will happen in the same time-frame such as Kiro's actions, Tayuya's, Takato's and Kin's actions, and things like that which will need to be fit in.

The entire expanse of actions should, however, be about...at max 7-8 seconds in my estimate.

Last edited:

Alright. I think it might be a bit confusing since most of the characters in my post are moving at essentially the exact same time, so I'm going to try to summarize that post.

While Yukimaru was setting up his water-bubble, Sagisō was relaying her mini-plan to the others. Her plan was essentially two things.

1. In about 5 seconds, zap the ground with electricity.
  2. Run like hell in that direction.
That direction is Team Guren's direction.

She also said they'd be moving on Yukimaru's trigger. So when the geysers began erupting from the ground, that's when she would've started moving.

Shura would've probably jumped the gun and moved off while she was still talking, so his attack is launched before anything else in my post happens.

Sagisō PoV

About right after Shura attacked, and the geysers penetrate through the ground and into the air, Sagisō jumps off Kiro's shoulder's and then smoke bombs the place with her Seven Star Kunais.

Shura's wind scythe will hit first, and then afterward Sagisō's tags will go off shooting the kunai straight at Yukimaru. Moments after that, the Fuma Shuriken will whirl into him from above with the intent of exploding.

Furījia PoV

At around the same time that Sagisō jumped (So that means the same time that the geysers erupted) Furījia began to weave hand-seals for the Summoning Jutsu. Her summoned Bird will bite down onto Shura's chain and pull him onto its back. (Sagisō's smoke bombs explode at around this point) then blitz through the smoke toward Takato (Furījia just pointed it in his direction so it going based on the direction she gave it, it can't actually see.)

It'll grab Takato, and then discharge its lightning into the ground. (At around the same time Furījia and Kiro should also be discharging lightning into the ground.)

Koki'o PoV

Koki'o gets the message and tells Amari to run. When the geysers explode she begins weaving seals for the Fireball jutsu. When the Lightning users discharge their lightning, into the ground she will spray the withered trees with toxic flames, felling them and creating a poison ring to trap everyone in the battlefield.

The only exit will be the spot where Team Guren is. Over the next few seconds or so the toxic fumes from the trees will mix with the smoke from Sagisō's smoke bombs. That means everyone needs to be out of there by about 2-3 seconds after the lightning attack...so run like hell.

Hyō PoV

When Yukimaru started setting up the three-layered Alchemy Hyō decided it was about time to book it. So she swelled with water and is going to essentially wash Team Mist out of the area and carry them along inside the rushing wave that will be her body.

Planned Order of Operations

1. Shura's Wind Scythe launched.
  2. Sagisō jumps | Furījia Summons | Koki'o begins weaving hand seals
  3. Furījia's summon pulled Shura onto it's back | Smoke bombs go off
  4. Sagisō throws her 7 Kunai and the Fuma Shuriken
  5. Shura's Wind Scythe lands
  6. Furījia's summon begins running in Takato's direction
  7. The Seven Shuriken reach Yukimaru and paper bombs explode sending Shuriken hurling towards Yukimaru
  8. Furījia's summon picks up Takato
  9. The lightning users nuke the battlefield | Sagisō's Fuma Shuriken reach Yukimaru | Koki'o ignites the trees
  10. Everyone escapes by running past Team Guren

Any other questions. or things that are unclear, I should be able to answer.

Okay this helped massively clear up the confusion. I do like your posts but sometimes they are too complicated to understand XD

Should I post with Yukimaru now?

Okay this helped massively clear up the confusion. I do like your posts but sometimes they are too complicated to understand XD

Should I post with Yukimaru now?
It's a complex post mostly because I'm trying to move everyone at once, so that means I had to coordinated almost a dozen people xD

I'd actually wait for Retro, Nukas, and godjacob to post. You can post with Kin though since I doubt she'd be standing there while the geyser was going off.

Which she hasn’t moved, so it’s not an issue yet. But she doesn’t know what it will do
upload_2019-5-3_23-14-53.png

It's that second part of the Kin post you made last.

Where she expected Takato to get bashed to the right, so she pounces there. I'm pretty sure that pounce is what's referred to as the blind charge

719781_upload_2019-5-3_23-8-55.png

So I'm pretty sure godjacob was trying to play off her movement.

That's my interpretation of the events though.

That being said, one thing:

1. If the Kunai is in her path rather than at the end of her path, then her momentum will carry her past the kunai and the shadow possession with fail.

The niche about this variant of shadow possession is that it doesn't tie down the shadow so if the shadow is moved away from the kunai by external forced (e.g. momentum or the light suddenly changing angles.) then the shadow possession fails.

View attachment 714047

It's that second part of the Kin post you made last.

Where she expected Takato to get bashed to the right, so she pounces there. I'm pretty sure that pounce is what's referred to as the blind charge

719781_upload_2019-5-3_23-8-55.png

So I'm pretty sure godjacob was trying to play off her movement.

That's my interpretation of the events though.

That being said, one thing:

1. If the Kunai is in her path rather than at the end of her path, then her momentum will carry her past the kunai and the shadow possession with fail.

The niche about this variant of shadow possession is that it doesn't tie down the shadow so if the shadow is moved away from the kunai by external forced (e.g. momentum or the light suddenly changing angles.) then the shadow possession fails.
That’s correct, it’s indeed a blind charge, however she course corrected when takato changed his direction as well, kin herself ending up just outside of the chakra kunai.

The main thing is Takato left the chakra blade right at his feet preped as he anticipated Kin's straight forward charge and moved just as she came in striking distance, and when the Shadow Possession hits it stops the target's movements and actions which would include spitting loogies. Just an acknowledgement is what I ask.

I suppose I can edit in one, but it would be Kin doings. Course correction in order to continue hunting takato, avoiding her initial pounce end point

I suppose I can edit in one, but it would be Kin doings. Course correction in order to continue hunting takato, avoiding her initial pounce end point

So basically edit it to avoid it altogether having Kin stop, change direction and avoid the chakra blade all in that precise moment even though Takato left it just as he moved right out of Kin's charge and timed it for such a manner?

Feel kinda slighted no lie.