• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it’s better late than never.

Happy anniversary guys! It’s been a fun ride so far and hopefully we can continue this for years to come :)
Happy Anniversary to us~

Oh & @Shen: King of the Mist , is Jin going to be sitting there the whole time? I kinda wanted him to use Ice-Release to Seal Damos and Mei into like a massive Ice arena. With closed sides and roof and all.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Um guys, I just realized yesterday was the anniversary for the discussion thread :'|

sohWhy9.jpg

I totally forgot lmfao.

It's cause we already did the anniversary eventy-thing with the Manga.

Oh wow didn’t even notice haha. Happy anniversary everyone! I already did my part XD

Well if she put it down for more than a half second she would have been hit by the rain, so preferably XD.
Noticing Damos' attack, Shōshitsugetsu tossed her umbrella upward. It still hovered above her, protecting her from the black rain while she drew a circular sheet of water forming infront of her. Her hands 'melting' into the water that formed the sheet. "Water Style: Water Mirror Technique!"

Well only 4 discussion pages I missed so not as bad as I expected. Still...

But holy crabs 11 RP posts? XD
Hahaha yeah this fight is lit XD
I think I have an idea on who Damos may be, but I’m gonna wait until his backstory. Plus with the way it’s set up, I don’t wanna spoil myself before the reveal XD
Hahaha we’ll see about that, because the answer isn’t as straightforward as you think

I think I have an idea on who Damos may be, but I’m gonna wait until his backstory. Plus with the way it’s set up, I don’t wanna spoil myself before the reveal XD
Oh Jee, and Ice user with biologically based ninjutsu? Wonder who it could be!

Anyway, I'm kinda doubting any clouds or any sort could withstand Typhoon Release. Especially the Jutsu I used. I cranked it up to 11 right from the start. That jutsu was capable of Pushing back Sasuke's Perfect Susanō.

The tornado rammed into the cloud, the black cloud seeming to replicate itself no matter what damage it received, like it kept growing back.

With that kinda force tearing at it then this cload replication should at the very least cause quite the drain in chakra. Wouldn't matter either way though as none of the rain would be able to fall with the Tornado sweeping it up.

I digress though. @Shen: King of the Mist this is the Water Dragon Bullet;

latest

The english version just calls it water dragon jutsu. There's only one bullet, and it's only meant to come in after the giantess bellyflops the area.

Oh Jee, and Ice user with biologically based ninjutsu? Wonder who it could be!

Anyway, I'm kinda doubting any clouds or any sort could withstand Typhoon Release. Especially the Jutsu I used. I cranked it up to 11 right from the start. That jutsu was capable of Pushing back Sasuke's Perfect Susanō.
Ha, funny. You think you have it solve.

The justu is gone, if you couldn’t tell. Damos could have continued replacing the clouds over and over again, but the problem would still remain and cut it’s efficiency, so he stopped it

The english version just calls it water dragon jutsu. There's only one bullet, and it's only meant to come in after the giantess bellyflops the area.
Could have called it the water dragon justu then XD. But regardless I did mean for it to sound that it came afterwards.

Damos looked onwards as her clone was going to bellyflop the whole area in her sticky solution, followed up by her water dragon bullet justu. Damos didn’t appear to be phased by this attack, both of his hands now available. He held out one of them, and that’s when the water bullets hit.
Couldn't really tell because I didn't see any mention of the Clone past that sentence. Or the effects of the bellyflop. If Damos is 10 ft away from Kanshi he's definitely within the splash-radius of the clone's flop.

Couldn't really tell because I didn't see any mention of the Clone past that sentence. Or the effects of the bellyflop. If Damos is 10 ft away from Kanshi he's definitely within the splash-radius of the clone's flop.

Trying to explain that the crimson barrier stopped them both, as if they came right after each other while retaining that surprise factor