• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're in prison not a community hub lmfao. The guards will stick around for the next day, and Shura will get released. There shouldn't be any talking.
Kiro’s actual first interaction with Shura:
“Shura, that’s your name right?”

The Uchiha called over to the Hyūga standing only a few trees away. It was also the first time he’d spoken to him.
Yeah, no more talking from Kiro until Shura’s gone lel

Wtf did I just watch and what was the joke
The first guy is Kai.
The second Kiro or Reaver.
The third is whoever wasn't the second guy (though I guess he can be replaced with anyone)

If the second guy is Kiro, then the Skit is totally the scene when Kiro betrayed Kai xD

Shot him right in the back, you can see the look of Betrayal on Kai's face and the subsequent regret-ish from Kiro.

If the second guy is Reaver, then he'd shoot just because lol.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Damn, I’m actually scared for Kanshi. Here’s hoping Mei can save him. If he does get taken away, I do wonder how Kai would react. Also, Jin is up to something. Once again, great post Shen!
Damos is afterall the most fear inducing character of my cast, you should be VERY afraid to face him, albeit Kanshi is trying his best here. We’ll just see if it’s enough or not.

Kai...well....I won’t give it away for now XD.

Jin is being Jin, as secretive as ever haha. I’ve actually given some hints through the story, or more specially this arc about Jin and Damos in particular.

Thanks!! ^^ they are fun to write joe that I can actually put words to Damos
The first guy is Kai.
The second Kiro or Reaver.
The third is whoever wasn't the second guy (though I guess he can be replaced with anyone)

If the second guy is Kiro, then the Skit is totally the scene when Kiro betrayed Kai xD

Shot him right in the back, you can see the look of Betrayal on Kai's face and the subsequent regret-ish from Kiro.

If the second guy is Reaver, then he'd shoot just because lol.
This is...shockingly accurate XD
The cops are Raiku and Taiyo :v

Interesting post you got there Shen, now I'm not sure whether to have Mei directly interfere or not... Hmmmm.

Welp, good thing I've got options~!!

There is the second Akatsuki member after all. If you decided to do anything with Mei, either way will be fine. Just make sure you know what your getting yourself into

There is the second Akatsuki member after all. If you decided to do anything with Mei, either way will be fine. Just make sure you know what your getting yourself into
I was thinking about battling her with Mei instead of Damos. As for Damos...if Chino was still in the village I would've sicked her on him lmfao.

Well, no matter, Mei's got more than one aide after all.

So Mei won’t be fighting the biggest threat? Well if Kanshi is taken away, which he probably will be, I know who Jin will place the blame on.
Well, I won't be making it that easy, and considering he's just standing there right now it'd be an odd position to point fingers from.
You’d have to brave a black rain in order to go challenge Damos. A risky proposition
I'm about to take a gamble lel. No risk no return right~?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Wonder how this seemingly biological weapon will affect a water clone without such biology~?
Oh ho...just wait and see my friend
I’m honestly hyped to see this battle between Kyuu and Shen. Especially since this is with Kage level characters. Plus it will probably be a major event in the Mist stuff they have been building up. Have fun guys XD

Only 8 months In The making XD. This will be a fight to remember

Um guys, I just realized yesterday was the anniversary for the discussion thread :'|
sohWhy9.jpg

I totally forgot lmfao.

It's cause we already did the anniversary eventy-thing with the Manga.