• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sagisō: She says while her sole pushing point is dick-jokes. Jeez, could you repeat some of that? It kinda got drowned out by all the Hypocrisy.

Tayuya: Oh right you and your clan of all people are gonna talk hypocrisy whe....*Gags*

I'd love to do this all day but I legit have homework due at midnight ^^'

Leaf ninja: *saves ame orphans*

Also I think this was brought up before but how tf was Azumi born before the second shinobi war and lives through it as a child? Cuz In the third I don’t think ame was even talked about

*Left Ame orphans to fend for themselves*

And she grew up post war during the reconstruction of Amegakure. Building a nation destroyed by war back up from scratch ain't no easy task when you were poor and undermanned to begin with. And Azumi is a reflection of those hardships.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
she doesn't live through it, Ame just had sustained damage from all the...destruction caused by the Great nations fighting in their land.
So that causes her to see the leaf as just destroying homes in the rain? If you wanna call them bastards with Tayuya don’t use Azumi who thinks every big 5 nation is like that. Orochimaru was part of that destruction and he’s the leader of the sound so...

So that causes her to see the leaf as just destroying homes in the rain? If you wanna call them bastards with Tayuya don’t use Azumi who thinks every big 5 nation is like that. Orochimaru was part of that destruction and he’s the leader of the sound so...
Well, it's all the Great Nations she despises. The Leaf is seen as the strongest though, and thus the leader of them all. Thus her hatred is focused on them.

...who acted on Konoha's orders. He had not defected from the Leaf yet. So were Jiraiya & Tsunade and they are Leaf loyalists. Tsunade being in charge XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay Konoha has not been this symbol of sunshine and rainbows in its history especially during the Great Shinobi World Wars in Amegakure.
But other nations have been more of that symbol? Third hokage literally was so kind hearted he let Orochimaru happen. Second hokage... I can see your point. 4th... I can see your point but not with slums, 1st lmao hell to the no

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know how I didn't realize it sooner! War Fans are the perfect weapon for Sagisō! Two of the smaller variants cast from metal! Then can attack, boost ninjutsu, be utilized in the gentle fist, have Bagua maneuvers, can be used to modify rotation, ahhhh, I'm in love ~ ♥

Gotta change right after this arc is done.

I was looking up some info on the Tayuya vs Temari battle and then all the Avatar references going around made me think of the Kyoshi Warriors who wield fans and Chi blockings, which is the universe equivalent to the gentle fist.

Like at least 10 new combos for Sagisō came to my mind in that moment.

Cool, what about uhh bagua maneuvers. What even are those?
Bagua is what the Gentle Fist is based off. So I've been looking into it and seeing if I can turn some of its techniques into Gentle Fist arts.

There are a few, okay I lied, a crap ton, or weapons that can be utilized with Bagua, from daggers to swords, broad swords, yoyos, whips, fans, spears, knives, chakram, it's, in general, a style where the user has a truck load of flexibility in what weapon to weild.

Flying swords are like long swords except they're long and flexible.

Bagua's just got a shit ton of weapons.

Thought they left, what actually happened @kyuukestu
They're still there as of right now. But your post is good, I can have them leave before Shura does...whatever he does.

Haven't read the post yet.

They'll respond to Kiro too of course, so don't worry Retro.
You bluffing? I don’t see how you can plot something cuz a flashback
I have my ways.