• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is a fair point, even though they literally use the same digging Jutsu. Tomiko can drain opponents who are touching or underneath the ground from chakra, and that ruins my strategy so hard that it is not even funny

Um, talk to me in PMs might have a misconception here and well I'd share about this technique here but saying anything just gives kyuu ammo against me cause I can't share things here without that fear XD

-----Edit------
And yeah that aspect of this RP still rubs me the wrong way XD

Trying to explain that the crimson barrier stopped them both, as if they came right after each other while retaining that surprise factor
Ah, Ic Ic.

Also though;

Mei will come storming in with questions,

Lmfao, no. Y'all gonna need to understand which one of us is the Kage. If you don't wanna explain why your Kekkei Genkai is running around attacking our village, then so be it.

That is a fair point, even though they literally use the same digging Jutsu. Tomiko can drain opponents who are touching or underneath the ground from chakra, and that ruins my strategy so hard that it is not even funny
Gaia release as far as I saw it took chakra that already existed in the environment. It doesn't drain chakra from opponents through the ground.

It's like a mid-way point to senjutsu basically.

The flames aren't on the Ice Catacomb, since I don't wanna risk killing Kanshi...yet.

But she slathered the oil around the Ice so the idea was the flames would get to work with some serious melting.

They're definitely hot enough to burn from a distance since just being near them is causing her water armor to evaporate.

So if I understand this correctly, she made armor and ranked the large chunks of crystal, and she spat oil that didn’t hit any body but encircled them?
Slight correction, she made armor to protect herself (Water Armor needs no hand-signs), and spat the Oil at the Ice, then ignited to Oil to engulf the Ice in flames. Then she spat oil towards Damos' area and the flames lept over to encircle them.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
If Jin had any use he'd be doing something with Misa, but meh. I don't really plan to fight her...just trap her like a caged puppy.

Damos too of course, but that one's a bit trickier.

You just tried to trap him. He’s walking through it.

Jin is currently making the Yuki get everyone as far from possible from the fight, including themselves

*sips tea*

Alright. I can admit to this, your calmness at this point is a bit unnerving.

Trapped in a ring of fire that's about to explode like an artillery field & without the ability to use chakra effectively...well, show me what you've got stored Shen.

Mysterious Opponents are always the hardest to deal with.

That is what I’ve had stored.

The fact that you’re handling Damos the way you are just makes that much better. It’s like your characters are testing him while still showing they sense of danger Damos has with him. That adds so much more to the scene. It feels so real XD
I’m having loads of fun with this battle XD. Ahhhh so satisfying that all this waiting came to fruition

I mean...if this continues I'm gonna need to like...pull out drastic measures.

It's the weird combination of jutsu he has that makes it weird. Like an amalgamation of Kekkei Genkai...

Well, since he's melting stuff I'll need to test how well he deals with Mei's Lava Style...or depending on how Shen handles this ring trap...

Drastic measures? Aha, that’ll be something to see. Just know that if you try anything too rash. There will be no hesitation to kill those involved.

Suppose we will have to see what you try and do

You'll need to survive first ~w~

Good thing Jin evacuated the citizens...

*cracks fingers*

Alright, time for Mei to take the spotlight. Lemme show you why my girl Mei deserves to be feared.
01370D55-2BFF-4A26-99D7-B244045D3EE0.jpeg

Touche lel, but Mei's Lava release, the one she just used isn't actual Lava, it's just like...super acidic...mud or something. Not quite sure what it is.

But it's just a lake of acid not really lava coming towards Damos.

Either way, two jet stream attacks of water would deal with acid just as they would have done with lava. :p

Nah, in the case of water coming into contact with Acid the water would mix and create a buffer. So instead of a strong acid, it would just dilute out into a Weak acid.

Or you know. Wash it away.

Besides, it’s black water. If anything, Mei would be at greater risk due to the black water infecting the water she is streaming right from her mouth

Or you know. Wash it away.

Besides, it’s black water. If anything, Mei would be at greater risk due to the black water infecting the water she is streaming right from her mouth
It's not Water its acid, and I kinda doubt Mei's Acid-Lava release could be infected. It's way too corrosive. Enough to begin melting Susanōs after all. Any chakra that's gonna come into contact with it isn't gonna have a good time.

What I wanted to straighten out were just the after-effects. Washing it away is cool, but the water wouldn't be able to advance on Mei if it's being challenged by the Acid.