• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It's not Water its acid, and I kinda doubt Mei's Acid-Lava release could be infected. It's way too corrosive. Enough to begin melting Susanōs after all. Any chakra that's gonna come into contact with it isn't gonna have a good time.

What I wanted to straighten out were just the after-effects. Washing it away is cool, but the water wouldn't be able to advance on Mei if it's being challenged by the Acid.

Okay then, it seems what I had originally would work, as acid wouldn’t quite be corrupted so easily as water.

Okay then, it seems what I had originally would work, as acid wouldn’t quite be corrupted so easily as water.
Except for that part where the Water advances on Mei xD

I'd view it as two streams colliding into each other and then both getting diverted.

Ah, unless you mean to contest her with sheer stream 'force'.

Like, since Damos is using two streams instead of one, the power of both streams combined would be able to push back Mei's. It makes sense in that light.

Just without the Rock Pillars.

Except for that part where the Water advances on Mei xD

I'd view it as two streams colliding into each other and then both getting diverted.
Oh you misunderstand. It’s the two beams being fired continuously by the skulls, and slowly being pointed more and more toward Mei herself, advancing upon her

Just without the Rock Pillars
Gotcha, you can reply. I’lll just edit out the rock

Oh you misunderstand. It’s the two beams being fired continuously by the skulls, and slowly being pointed more and more toward Mei herself, advancing upon her

Gotcha, you can reply. I’lll just edit out the rock
Mei's Lava technique is continuous as well.

Alright so stick with me on this one, cause in my head its more of a Beam-clash

main-qimg-2f7fe0ab252fbb2b819c5cae62140690

Where the two streams push back Mei's Lava stream.

But what you're saying now with them being pointed closer and closer towards Mei makes me think something like this

240_F_103275194_k5jnMUC8ASvZgbAzdzKVxF6VvWru4r0f.jpg

(Ignore the text)

with Mei at the center.

Mei's Lava technique is continuous as well.

Alright so stick with me on this one, cause in my head its more of a Beam-clash

main-qimg-2f7fe0ab252fbb2b819c5cae62140690

Where the two streams push back Mei's Lava stream.

But what you're saying now with them being pointed closer and closer towards Mei makes me think something like this

240_F_103275194_k5jnMUC8ASvZgbAzdzKVxF6VvWru4r0f.jpg

(Ignore the text)

with Mei at the center.

I thought for some reason it was more like she was shooting down a waterfall of the stuff, and the beams were shooting up at it. And then they begun to scan up the waterfall, higher and higher until they reach Mei.

I thought for some reason it was more like she was shooting down a waterfall of the stuff, and the beams were shooting up at it. And then they begun to scan up the waterfall, higher and higher until they reach Mei.
OH, okay so basically a Beam Clash then where the Water Streams are pushing against and through the Lava.

Alright, that's what I thought too xD

Also @Shen: King of the Mist

how are we looking for Chakra consumption?

Shōshitsugetsu's used

10 Water Clones
Skilled Mist
Two-Handed Magnum
Sticky Syrup
Water Mirror technique
Genjutsu to subdue Kanshi
Lightning-Water Formation Wave
(Edit: And the Water Dragon Bullet)

I would say she'd only have...15-25%% chakra left? Sounds Fair?

Ah sounds fair to me.

Damos has used:
Black Rain
Crimson crystal Shield
Abyss Pheonix, Chimera Formation.

Crimson shield was extremely easy for him to accomplish, it being a part of his Kekeke Genkai. Black rain drained a little, but noticeable amount.

Now the justu he is doing now, Abyss Pheonix, is very straining. He’s currently at about 80%

I got sent back to the past or something when I clicked the notification. I don’t know how to explain this.

I’m also receiving the same alert over and over again.

Whatever it is it is confusing, BS and I feel I am stuck in a time loop. Someone needs to do something before I lose my mind XD
You need to reload the page before you check your notifications.

Otherwise, it'll give you the notifications, but the new messages in the notif tab;

these;

upload_2019-3-19_19-3-2.png

Wouldn't have loaded. So the ones from the last time you refreshed the page are there instead.

So when you click you get taken to a link from the last time you got notifs.

Just refresh the page and you'll be fine.

Otherwise, it'll give you the notifications, but the new messages in the notif tab;

these;

View attachment 702304

Wouldn't have loaded. So the ones from the last time you refreshed the page are there instead.

Yeah I know that. But that’s not the issue. No matter how many times I refresh, I still have the same notification. When I click on it, I get sent into a different point in time. Like the page will be missing actual posts.

Sorry if my explanation is trash but it’s really weird lel

these;

View attachment 702304

But why is it doing this? This shit has never happened before now XD

Yeah I know that. But that’s not the issue. No matter how many times I refresh, I still have the same notification. When I click on it, I get sent into a different point in time. Like the page will be missing actual posts.

Sorry if my explanation is trash but it’s really weird lel

But why is it doing this? This shit has never happened before now XD

Oh okay, I see what you're saying now. It just happened to me.

Well, it's likely an issue with the site, or the server the site is hosted on. Seems like we're being sent to previous Caches. It should fix itself with time, and if not then the Mods will address it.