• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only need her to run interference at this point, providing slight help where needed.

and you severely underestimate Mei. I honestly put her far beyond the likes of Shōshitsugetsu, Jin, & Hinagiku, in terms of what I can do with her.

It would've been;

Mei, Jin, Fūshin (Typhoon Release), Karyu (Lava Release-Rubber), and I had regular Mist shinobi in the background ready to perform cooperations Ninjutsu like barriers and seals.
Yeah, do remember where Misa came from

Who do you think Shura is?

I would like to see what you do to determine that on my own
Would've just dropped a Kirin on you while trapping her with the barrier team Mei called for like 5 posts ago, along with Grudge Rain, or Skilled Mist which absorb chakra from any jutsu used within their field of effect.

Kirin is natural lightning so it wouldn't be affected by grudge rain, and the jutsu would've landed before any real weakening could've been done to the barrier.

So to survive she'd need to tank what's essentially Kirin with no chakra. I was saving it as a trump card for Damos, but he's not intent on fighting at all.

Kirin or natural lightning in general is insanely powerful considering it took Itachi to use Susanoo to survive it. Even then, he barely survived. According to the manga, Sasuke also states lightning reaches the ground in under a thousandth of a second. Considering Misa is an Akatsuki member though, she should have something to survive it. That’s if Kyuu gives her an opportunity.

Kirin or natural lightning in general is insanely powerful considering it took Itachi to use Susanoo to survive it. Even then, he barely survived. According to the manga, Sasuke also states lightning reaches the ground in under a thousandth of a second. Considering Misa is an Akatsuki member though, she should have something to survive it. That’s if Kyuu gives her an opportunity.
Depends on if she can wield it without Chakra.

Skilled Mist absorbs the chakra from any jutsu that doesn't match the Chakra Signature of the User.

So if she plans to block with a Jutsu it'll be at reduced effectiveness. That's before we take into account that she's only have seconds at best to react to the lightning forming, and a fraction of a second to react to the lightning bolt (220,000 ish m/s iirc)

She can't dodge it, and blocking is questionable, so I think it would've been a good shot. I have a few ideas of how it could've been dealt with though.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I wonder how many of you realized that the description I gave Misa is the same as the one I gave Kanako, that one Yuki character I made after the Konoha invasion arc who had one conversation with Tsukki when she came back with Seiun

Never noticed that, and I could have sworn they were completely different.

also, you may think your natural lightning is super powerful, but need I remind you who you are dealing with.

Did everyone forget that Misa is a Yamanaka?
Okay, then that’s far different than a Yuki.
I’d personally like to see how Damos would handle the natural lightning. For research purposes ofc XD

Hahaha we would have to see if it were Inacted XD. If you want To try, by all means~ I just can’t confirm if you’d survive the attempt

Character sheet:

Name: Misa Yamanaka
Village: Konoha
Jutsu type: Mind Body Switch Technique, Taijutsu, Earth Style
Description: Has long light blonde hair that goes to her shoulders. Wears a red buttoned blouse which reveals her midriff, black pants and low heeled boots.
Bio: A young genius who grew too ambitious for the liking of the clan.(A very brief history)
Dislikes: People who says she's too ambitious, Marshmallows
Missions completed: Is this important for this kind of character?
Lel she dislikes marshmallows

That’s her bio but I’m sure Koop gave us more of a description on her abilities.

You will find Damos the opposite of a one trick pony
Uhuh, long as all his jutsu are adequately explained.

Ice Release
Organic Release
Lightning Release
Whatever the Chimera is, probably related to Organic release so I'm curious to see how it'll react to an Organic acid.

We'll have a fun game of seeing what's more dangerous, Mei's Chakra melting boil-lava release, or Damos' water corrupting style.

Uhuh, long as all his jutsu are adequately explained.

Ice Release
Organic Release
Lightning Release
Whatever the Chimera is, probably related to Organic release so I'm curious to see how it'll react to an Organic acid.

We'll have a fun game of seeing what's more dangerous, Mei's Chakra melting boil-lava release, or Damos' water corrupting style.

Quite interesting, you say organic release, yet Hama hasn’t made any mention of such a dangerous, and also forbidden technique that they purged an entire clan for misusing

okay so first off, Glass is in the Shield Hero anime now ~ ♥

and she's a good reference for Sagisō wielding War Fans since those are also Glass' weapon.
708196_upload_2019-3-20_17-59-6.png

Second, is it just me or does it feel like;

Jin's attitude on a regular basis;
tenor.gif

Jin's attitude when the village is actually in trouble;
tenor.gif

Mei! Damn it...!”
“This isn’t needed, Mei!
tenor.gif

Next arc he's gonna be back with so much talk...and I'm not gonna care. Cause this is how I feel about him right now

tenor.gif

On a personal note, my own frustration at Jin is really crippling my impression of him.

I digress though, meme rant aside.

What are we doing team Konoha? @Godjacob , @5DigitNeb , @Retro Master , @Swirled , meeting up in a few posts yay, nay? I can have us start heading North in my next post. Hina knows where her team went.

Kumo's probably about to head there too, and I figure the sound and everyone will be there in a couple of posts or so.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-20_17-59-6.png
    upload_2019-3-20_17-59-6.png
    797.6 KB · Views: 29

and she's a good reference for Sagisō wielding War Fans since those are also Glass' weapon.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Next arc he's gonna be back with so much talk...and I'm not gonna care. Cause this is how I feel about him right now

tenor.gif

On a personal note, my own frustration at Jin is really crippling my impression of him.

What are we doing team Konoha? @Godjacob , @5DigitNeb , @Retro Master , @Swirled , meeting up in a few posts yay, nay? I can have us start heading North in my next post. Hina knows where her team went.

Kumo's probably about to head there too, and I figure the sound and everyone will be there in a couple of posts or so.

IDK up to Shura to be honest he is the team leader. Though I still think dumping everyone in one spot is gonna be chaotic and hard to follow ^^'

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

dip and beat up whoever gets in our way

IDK up to Shura to be honest he is the team leader. Though I still think dumping everyone in one spot is gonna be chaotic and hard to follow ^^'
let me get a jump on this and say in that situation...can't really happen because the fights are going to be treated as sectioned off.

Buuuuttttt...
I would have Hina suggest they give up on the Jinchuriki and instead levy Konoha's withdrawal from the fight in exchange for an alliance to slaughter team sound. Kek, well or course that would never work out ideally, it'd more be a ploy to buy time.

The ideal scenario for us is everyone comes together.

Of course I mean, everyone as in, including Kin and Yukimaru. Thus Henshinas, Kin, and Yukimaru become the three focal points.

Henshinas in such situation has some protection because of the sheer presence of the combined Team Konoha. Kin and Yukimaru have Oto...but there are a lot of people with grudges against Oto that can be swayed to go after them rather than risk an all-out battle with Team Konoha's... 9 members (excluding Kiro and Tayuya who could turn traitor at any time. lel, sorry retro. So 11 Members total. )

Team Suna for one, will be the easiest to persuade. Next is team Mist who can be manipulated somewhat by leveraging Kai's emotional state with regards to Kiro and Orochimaru, that could backfire though so its more of a last resort. Team Iwa...well, they have Mori and Tomiko so I'm not worried about them. They definitely aren't zerg rushing Team Konoha or anything.

That leaves the two teams who are next to impossible to convince to not attack us. Kumo, and Oto themselves. Oto might be too busy protecting their own Jinchuriki so the threat for them is lower, but team Kumo would probably have to confront us no matter what. Their mission is more to retrieve their own Jinchuriki.

Needless to say, this matchup has no chance of Kiro and Tayuya defecting, so Team Kumo faces to full 11.

Darui
Kenji
Aishi
Taji

At three opponents for Darui (Hina + Kaka + Henshina), and three opponents for each of the genin...well, let's just say Kenji wouldn't be getting a justifying fight-scene this arc.

So while team Kumo is getting utterly humiliated, here's how I think the other match-ups would go.

Team Oto...kinda gets fondled no matter how they play it, so I do believe they go home the ultimate losers in this scenario. Between Suna, Kiri, and Iwa...their best match up...well it doesn't really make a difference.

Zaku
Sakon
Ukon
Kidomaru
Kou

Kou doesn't even count as a combatant. He probably just throws around rats, but that technique only works on Kenji's. Whoever gets left to Gurren, Hama, or Pakura gets absolutely wrecked. Oh, well, maybe not whoever gets left to Pakura, because I have a feeling godjacob would be too merciful.

Whichever team they are fighting, the other two probably just go straight for Kin and Yukimaru.

So everyone goes home happy except Kumo, Orochimaru, and whichever team got stuck fighting the Sound.

That's all guesstimation though, cause there's a variety of things that could go wrong like Kai deciding to zerg-rush team Konoha for Kiro or something like that.

it goes without saying that that scenario can't happen because of the haracter-driven fight-scenes we've got planned.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

As much as that made me laugh out loud, you don’t even know the full story between why Jin is acting this way XD.