1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shen: King of the Mist, Mar 19, 2018.

Tags:
?

First Exam:

Poll closed Oct 4, 2018.
  1. Written exam

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. ??? New exam

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. Lots of science going on on Kyuu's side

2. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

no im not, retro

DarkHydraT, Nukas and Retro Master like this.
  3. Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

But a reply would be appreciated

DarkHydraT, Nukas and 5DigitNeb like this.
  4. Anything is possible?... Not against Kyuu tho

While I’m scraping the bare minimum :(

Ok, I stand corrected then. Thx for the likes lel

5. This fight is showing me why I had reservations about fighting kyuu's character in any battle with actual stakes to it XD

6. Ha! That's what you're saying now. We'll see what you're saying in 1 arc when I march a troop of Nadeshiko Kunoichi into Konoha and Iwa.

7. Why do you all make your nations natural invaders? There is far too much desire for blood lust and a war arc fetish in this RP XD

8. Nukas

Nukas Previously Kid_Nukas

Kyuu had me make a bio for the Earthly skillful star, so here it is for all to see.

Name: Hisui Yasotoro
    Village: Takumi
    Jutsu type: Earth
    Description: Hisui has short hair and a tough build from carrying around weapons every day. She wears a brown jacket and a black shirt underneath, and Black pants with sandals.
    Bio: Hisui is a craftswoman who has been working in Takumi Village her entire life. She learned how to make weapons from her father who died from disease about 10 years ago. She is one of the best craftswomen in the village; however, people often disrespect her weapons because she is a woman. She treats anyone regards her with this attitude with a cold shoulder.
    Dislikes: People disrespecting her abilities.
    Missions completed: N/A

#25448 Nukas, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  9. I never said anything about war, or invasion :v

But I won't deny a slight penchant for war and bloodshed.

10. I swear sometimes I feel I am purely fighting against you guys rather than RPing with you to make a story XD

11. Shen: King of the Mist

Eh, fear against Kyuu is overrated

12. I only fought you once though *sips tea*

Twice if you count the scuffle between Hyō and Sakura.

============================
    Name: Asagao Kagutsuchi
    Village: Nadeshiko (Formerly: Takumi Village)
    Jutsu type: Fire | Earth
    Description: Short-cropped light red hair that frames a round face with perhaps a bit too much baby-fat. Dark brown eyes.
    Bio: Born in Takumi Village, at a young age Asagao developed a healthy respect for weaponsmithing and the
    intricacies of the craft. As a young adolescent, this healthy respect spiraled into an obsessive infatuation. Asagao is the devoted craftsman, a perfectionist who won't allow even the slightest of smudges on her products. She names each and every weapon she creates, treating them as her own children, or perhaps even better than children. From singing sweet lullabies to her swords to bathing with her spears, and dining with her maces, Asagao meticulously cares for anything she creates and cannot stand for them to be disgraced. Along with her passion comes a slightly unscrupulous thirst for knowledge, not beyond stealing village secrets and performing forbidden techniques to advance her craft. Although some might consider her a bit loopy, her skills at the forge are not to be disregarded, a person that devoted to her craft was bound to have picked up a thing or two eventually. In exchange for a grand heist and unrestricted access to a forge, materials, and proper owners for her weapons she joined Nadeshiko Village at the bequest of the Earthly Efficacious Star.
    Likes: Homusubi, Forging, Engraving, Tailoring, Enchanting, Smelting, etc.
    Dislikes: Pacifists, Restrictions,
    Missions completed:N/A
    Star Title:
    52nd Ranked Earthly Solitary Star | Gold Coin Spotted Leopard

Star Title: 30th Ranked Earth Skillful Star Jade Armed Craftsman

DarkHydraT, 5DigitNeb and Nukas like this.
  13. Shen: King of the Mist

Erm. What’s with these new nadeshiko names? And I’m curious as to why I should confirm them

14. One you gave up just because and the other was interrupted by Reaver before I even earned the right to lose it XD

15. Shen: King of the Mist

Let’s throw the pity party for Godjacob again, 38th times the charm

16. Woo~

Anyway I am working on my reply as we speak. Just trying to see what Kakashi should say.

17. Nukas

Nukas Previously Kid_Nukas

*Waits for Kyuu to say something so Shen accepts the OCs*

DarkHydraT and 5DigitNeb like this.
  18. A fight was interrupted by Reaver? OH, you mean Azumi. Oh. Yea. I forgot about that one. Hyō didn't give up. I was just too lazy to re-enter the fight, and I was salty with Shen so I didn't wanna help him :v If he actually started loosing I would've done something though.

DarkHydraT and Nukas like this.
  19. Shen: King of the Mist

Kenji’s Biggest opponent: Small mouse!

20. Kenji: Finally an opponent I can beat! Nah who am I kidding with my luck I'll lose against it to.

Working on this and the Fiction Roleplay reply at the same time.

21. Shen: King of the Mist

Hahaha that moment when a rat will have a superior win ratio to Yasu or Kenji

22. Yasu: hold that statement, I've got a bone to pick with a sound rat.

23. Shen: King of the Mist

Zaku: heh, wanna make it four losses against me? How’s the hand?

24. I'm filling out the villages Kunoichi.

Although Nadeshiko has 108 Maidens I dislike using nameless characters. So I'll eventually get around to making sheets for all 108 of them. Call it OCD. When I mobilized Nadeshiko last time, I have 5 Kunoichi go to Nadeshiko. That group is led be the Efficacious Star, who will get a character sheet once I'm less lazy. Any whoose, these two are Nadeshiko's craftswomen.

You're basically just confirming that nameless characters A and B now have names.

25. Shen: King of the Mist

Well you see no one will remember them, so what’s the pointing in naming these 108 characters? Especially since they are 108 characters.

DarkHydraT, Nukas, 5DigitNeb and 2 others like this.
  26. The same reason you'd bother to give any of the Yuki Honor Guard names because they're your characters and for all intents and purposes you love them. God knows I don't remember the name of the last Yuki Honor Guard, the Guardian of Heart, was it? I don't even remember what all their titles were, but you remember, and fleshing them out besides 'supposedly elite fodder numbers 1 through 6' means something to you. In the same way 'Stars number 1-108' mean something to me, and I wish to name and give at least the bare minimum to every single one of them. They're my girls after all.

27. Shen: King of the Mist

That stretches to a certain point. I mean if it’s:

1-4 characters: Absolutley!
    5-12: fine.
    13-20: getting ridiculous
    21-99: ...I hope your joking.
    100+: Just no.

108 fully named characters would just clutter up this Rp so much...

28. They're named for the sake of being named not for the sake of being utilized. I will refer to most of them in the same way I usually refer to them, by their Star titles.

You don't need to remember them because individually they're not important.

29. Shen: King of the Mist

I mean you can name them as side information, but please don’t expect for anyone in the Rp to remember any of them in actual battle scenarios, no offense

30. As much as I love seeing another character made by Kyuu that I would totally destroy, I already have trouble tracking the mass that already exists in this rp.

And its likely that the number will only increase in later arcs.

I'd suggest simply keeping a private list, as to not load the discussion full of one-off sheets.
    I believe Shen simply has a problem with all of them receiving so much detail, which likely only adds to the confusion of discerning a main character to a side

31. Shen: King of the Mist

Godjacob, buddy...

When you light a bomb, do you not expect an explosion?
    Well put Zander, thanks

32. I don't expect you to remember them, I've never expected you to remember them because I don't intend to use them as characters in that sense.
    I was going to do that, there's a private list in my signature. I put the character sheet in the discussion just for exposure.

DarkHydraT, 5DigitNeb, Nukas and 2 others like this.
  33. Look at this point I am shooting for having Reaver want to try and do better on the team to spite Baiyan and play into their bickering dynamic and shift it into a competitive dynamic.

34. Shen: King of the Mist

Yes I realize that. And I have a certain...response I have planned for that. And well, let’s just say you hit on the mark but yet missed entirely XD

35. *Sigh* I'll discuss this into the convo. Nothing more.

36. Shen: King of the Mist

Oh there’s nothing to be concerned about towards your plan. But just saying the response will be unexpected :angel:

37. I'll relegate Nadeshiko Stars to the Written works I keep for the Naruto AU world. That should satisfy everyone yes?

38. Shen: King of the Mist

That would be sufficient

39. Honestly I don't care one way or another, I hate putting anything in this discussion given its bound to get lose through over 600 pages making it a pain to search through XD

40. Shen: King of the Mist

Well at least it can actually be searched through rather than the discord