• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One you gave up just because and the other was interrupted by Reaver before I even earned the right to lose it XD
A fight was interrupted by Reaver? OH, you mean Azumi. Oh. Yea. I forgot about that one. Hyō didn't give up. I was just too lazy to re-enter the fight, and I was salty with Shen so I didn't wanna help him :v If he actually started loosing I would've done something though.

Erm. What’s with these new nadeshiko names? And I’m curious as to why I should confirm them
I'm filling out the villages Kunoichi.

Although Nadeshiko has 108 Maidens I dislike using nameless characters. So I'll eventually get around to making sheets for all 108 of them. Call it OCD. When I mobilized Nadeshiko last time, I have 5 Kunoichi go to Nadeshiko. That group is led be the Efficacious Star, who will get a character sheet once I'm less lazy. Any whoose, these two are Nadeshiko's craftswomen.

You're basically just confirming that nameless characters A and B now have names.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm filling out the villages Kunoichi.

Although Nadeshiko has 108 Maidens I dislike using nameless characters. So I'll eventually get around to making sheets for all 108 of them. Call it OCD. When I mobilized Nadeshiko last time, I have 5 Kunoichi go to Nadeshiko. That group is led be the Efficacious Star, who will get a character sheet once I'm less lazy. Any whoose, these two are Nadeshiko's craftswomen.

You're basically just confirming that nameless characters A and B now have names.

Well you see no one will remember them, so what’s the pointing in naming these 108 characters? Especially since they are 108 characters.

Well you see no one will remember them, so what’s the pointing in naming these 108 characters? Especially since they are 108 characters.
The same reason you'd bother to give any of the Yuki Honor Guard names because they're your characters and for all intents and purposes you love them. God knows I don't remember the name of the last Yuki Honor Guard, the Guardian of Heart, was it? I don't even remember what all their titles were, but you remember, and fleshing them out besides 'supposedly elite fodder numbers 1 through 6' means something to you. In the same way 'Stars number 1-108' mean something to me, and I wish to name and give at least the bare minimum to every single one of them. They're my girls after all.

The same reason you'd bother to give any of the Yuki Honor Guard names because they're your characters and for all intents and purposes you love them. God knows I don't remember the name of the last Yuki Honor Guard, the Guardian of Heart, was it? I don't even remember what all their titles were, but you remember, and fleshing them out besides 'supposedly elite fodder numbers 1 through 6' means something to you. In the same way 'Stars number 1-108' mean something to me, and I wish to name and give at least the bare minimum to every single one of them. They're my girls after all.

That stretches to a certain point. I mean if it’s:

1-4 characters: Absolutley!
5-12: fine.
13-20: getting ridiculous
21-99: ...I hope your joking.
100+: Just no.

108 fully named characters would just clutter up this Rp so much...

That stretches to a certain point. I mean if it’s:

1-4 characters: Absolutley!
5-12: fine.
13-20: getting ridiculous
21-99: ...I hope your joking.
100+: Just no.

108 fully named characters would just clutter up this Rp so much...
They're named for the sake of being named not for the sake of being utilized. I will refer to most of them in the same way I usually refer to them, by their Star titles.

You don't need to remember them because individually they're not important.

They're named for the sake of being named not for the sake of being utilized. I will refer to most of them in the same way I usually refer to them, by their Star titles.

You don't need to remember them because individually they're not important.

I mean you can name them as side information, but please don’t expect for anyone in the Rp to remember any of them in actual battle scenarios, no offense

As much as I love seeing another character made by Kyuu that I would totally destroy, I already have trouble tracking the mass that already exists in this rp.

And its likely that the number will only increase in later arcs.

I'd suggest simply keeping a private list, as to not load the discussion full of one-off sheets.
I believe Shen simply has a problem with all of them receiving so much detail, which likely only adds to the confusion of discerning a main character to a side

Seems to me that you want to cast her out because she frightens you. Are you perhaps concerned that her performance on the team will outshine yours?" Azumi asked, s
Godjacob, buddy...

When you light a bomb, do you not expect an explosion?
As much as I love seeing another character made by Kyuu that I would totally destroy, I already have trouble tracking the mass that already exists in this rp.

I'd suggest simply keeping a private list, as to not load the discussion full of one-off sheets.
I believe Shen simply has a problem with all of them receiving so much detail, which likely only adds to the confusion of discerning a main character to a side
Well put Zander, thanks

I mean you can name them as side information, but please don’t expect for anyone in the Rp to remember any of them in actual battle scenarios, no offense
I don't expect you to remember them, I've never expected you to remember them because I don't intend to use them as characters in that sense.

I was going to do that, there's a private list in my signature. I put the character sheet in the discussion just for exposure.

An early sketch of a masterpiece...
56ED5488-5494-43B4-A5F5-CD415D43F55E.jpeg

I was in Orchestra so I know those aren't for letting you listen to a super wide variety of songs xD It's usually just a couple of songs per year which you practice and then perform at concerts.

*AHEM*

Three Strikes, after that Baiyan's gonna say she tried and just fight.

In the mean time;
2rkrrc.png

2rkruq.png

2rkrxo.png

I mean, most of these ain’t wrong XD every team has their bumps and bruises. Team mist had to hire a criminal-become-slave that tried to kill one of ‘em