• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So wait the Cloud/Sound thing is taking place in the future then?
Suppose it should to make sense. Don’t want this event being needed to wait for everyone else to proceed. Suppose a quick edit of ‘a day later’ at the beginning of team sound’s actions should be required....

Not the most favorable thing I know, but I don’t want everyone to be doing nothing until we are finished

Suppose it should to make sense. Don’t want this event being needed to wait for everyone else to proceed. Suppose a quick edit of ‘a day later’ at the beginning of team sound’s actions should be required....

Not the most favorable thing I know, but I don’t want everyone to be doing nothing until we are finished

Between this and the concurrent flashback post we have going our sense of time here is so distorted XD

And there is also the conversation between Pakura and the Nadeshiko Kunoichi going on do we give that the same label? It makes sense to me your idea but I just want to iron out details.

Between this and the concurrent flashback post we have going our sense of time here is so distorted XD

And there is also the conversation between Pakura and the Nadeshiko Kunoichi going on do we give that the same label? It makes sense to me your idea but I just want to iron out details.

Thankfully, it’ll all be cleared up when the timeskip happens. Then everything will be synced up perfectly. Though before then a Kakashi reaction would be appreciated

I mean... do we need to timeskip? Like a lot of us already have characters that are or can be occupied with something during the Sound/Cloud fight. Basically, we shouldn’t have to mess with the time if it isn’t necessary.

Btw, I’ve mastered the art of patience since I was barely able to do anything during the last fights lel

I mean... do we need to timeskip? Like a lot of us already have characters that are or can be occupied with something during the Sound/Cloud fight. Basically, we shouldn’t have to mess with the time if it isn’t necessary.

Btw, I’ve mastered the art of patience since I was barely able to do anything during the last fights lel

Well I just didn’t want to keep everyone waiting is all

Well I just didn’t want to keep everyone waiting is all
Patience is key, but I’ll digress... actually no

I’m concerned that this might impact more fights in the future. Like if there’s a small, but important fight between two or three people in the future, will we have to timeskip those for the other few who have characters that absolutely can’t do anything? That could also mess with the continuity for the story we’re trying to build. Readers would start to get confused with the timeline alone.

For example, the little time skip we had in the forest of death. We have a whole group fighting but after the timeskip, their fight continues the same. It was understandable to timeskip back then since this wasn’t that big and could’ve died if it slowed too much. There were also some impatient people (Me :p).

Now though, I think most of us have the patience too wait. Plus, there should be something for most characters to do. Yes, character interactions are a thing. And yeah, I know we’re not skipping the fight but there really isn’t a need to mess with the timeline.

Patience is key, but I’ll digress... actually no

I’m concerned that this might impact more fights in the future. Like if there’s a small, but important fight between two or three people in the future, will we have to timeskip those for the other few who have characters that absolutely can’t do anything? That could also mess with the continuity for the story we’re trying to build. Readers would start to get confused with the timeline alone.

For example, the little time skip we had in the forest of death. We have a whole group fighting but after the timeskip, their fight continues the same. It was understandable to timeskip back then since this wasn’t that big and could’ve died if it slowed too much. There were also some impatient people (Me :p).

Now though, I think most of us have the patience too wait. Plus, there should be something for most characters to do. Yes, character interactions are a thing. And yeah, I know we’re not skipping the fight but there really isn’t a need to mess with the timeline.

Ah a convincing case. Suppose we should wait it out then

My rushed post was done. Sorry for the late reply.

Honestly I was hoping nights like this could be used for talking and well....character interaction beyond just having our OCs beat each other up the entire arc. Fights are cool but there should be these breaks in the action for our characters to well....act as characters not just fighters so it doesn't become too mindless. I can live with a time skip or not time skip just my thoughts here.

Ironic considering I am a Dragon Ball fan XD

My rushed post was done. Sorry for the late reply.

Honestly I was hoping nights like this could be used for talking and well....character interaction beyond just having our OCs beat each other up the entire arc. Fights are cool but there should be these breaks in the action for our characters to well....act as characters not just fighters so it doesn't become too mindless. I can live with a time skip or not time skip just my thoughts here.

Ironic considering I am a Dragon Ball fan XD

When you put it like that, it makes me look forward to it actually XD

Amari wasn't keen on interacting with the Suna-nin long, but she needed to know what they were currently doing there. "We are Nadeshiko kunoichi, and we were just observing you as your ship came to shore. I would like to know what you are doing so far out of your element. For what purpose were you sent here?" As much as Amari hated interacting with the Suna-nin, they seemed to be searching for something. As long as they were not a threat to the current alliance between Nadeshiko and Kirigakure, then she would leave them be.
That's sure to cause misunderstanding lmao. Alliance is too strong a word to describe what's happening between Nadeshiko and Kirigakure. We're neither there to assist them, not impede them. Koki'o is only there to observe.

Sagisō: *Heavy Breathing* Hah-hah, If you come at me like that I'm going to get excited you know~?

I want some extra visualization on how the Shuriken are approaching Sagisō. Should I view them as encircling her with wires between them for a curved 'net'?

something like this?
tc020_curved_net_climber.jpg

Sagisō: *Heavy Breathing* Hah-hah, If you come at me like that I'm going to get excited you know~?

I want some extra visualization on how the Shuriken are approaching Sagisō. Should I view them as encircling her with wires between them for a curved 'net'?

something like this?
tc020_curved_net_climber.jpg
Yeah, something like that I guess.

I also need a proximity check for the paper-tagged Kunai. How close are they to Sagisō? I imagine she landed basically next to them, is this assumption correct?
She should’ve landed a bit behind. They are three meters apart so each kunai is probably a bit over one meter away. Here’s a good visual of the distance:

futsalfront-ball.jpg

I also took into account that she had to move up to initiate the cartwheel. So she’s probably where the ball is at due to her kunai falling in the middle. By the time Sagisō hits her kunai, she should be in front.

Anyways, sorry if I confused you. I’m not really good at describing this stuff. I also drew a visual from above on paper, but my drawings can’t really be trusted lel

Neat, I was just gauging distances to see how much chakra I'd need to use to deal with everything in one go.

My initial plan was fairly chakra intensive since it involved an awkward throw back followed by intentionally detonating the paper bombs and using the Mountain crusher to force-channel the ensuing explosion into Sagiso's counter attack... But thats a fair deal of chakra.

With these approximations I have a new, far less chakra intensive plan! Ah, though by this point Sagiso is thoroughly impressed by the trap Kiro had set and is now battle-lusted. Any reservations she might've had before are out the window. She'll tear apart the whole training hall if needs be.

My initial plan was fairly chakra intensive since it involved an awkward throw back followed by intentionally detonating the paper bombs and using the Mountain crusher to force-channel the ensuing explosion into Sagiso's counter attack... But thats a fair deal of chakra.

With these approximations I have a new, far less chakra intensive plan! Ah, though by this point Sagiso is thoroughly impressed by the trap Kiro had set and is now battle-lusted. Any reservations she might've had before are out the window. She'll tear apart the whole training hall if needs be.
:'|

Sagisō: *destroys entire training hall*

Hinagiku: *Hands Kiro tools to start the repairs*

Kiro: :@