1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shen: Ghost Gym Leader, Mar 19, 2018.

Tags:
?

First Exam:

Poll closed Oct 4, 2018.
  1. Written exam

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. ??? New exam

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. Damn, that's good stuff.

2. Nukas

Nukas Previously Kid_Nukas

DarkHydraT and ScorchPlayz like this.
  3. Sagiso: *shrugs* next time you're gonna die from that poison. Heh, a joke of course. If you really think about it, the only person I've ever hurt is Kai.
    Wew, that's done sleek drawing. I'll have one of my own soon enough. I've got some drafts that @MegaAbsol drew, she nailed Sagiso.

4. The lack of notifications is annoying, but that Taiyo art is some clean stuff!

5. UniverSoul

UniverSoul Previously SoulDemon

Give it a minute....

6. UniverSoul

Taiyo: *sarcasticslly* okay...
    Inner Taiyo: Bold of you to assume that I would poison myself again.
    Taiyo: Why would you play with my emotions like that? You know I'm terrified to you
    Inner Taiyo: Why would you play with my emotions like that? You know Im terrified to you

7. Sagisō: Well...let's just say you have a track record for self-harm during important fights...
    Sagisō: Does this look like the face of mercy?

[​IMG]

Art courtesy of the @MegaAbsol the Magnificent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkHydraT, Nukas, Godjacob and 3 others like this.
  8. Oh wow, are those all Sagiso?

9. that they are. I'm still trying to get one for Azumi made.

DarkHydraT, Nukas and ScorchPlayz like this.
  10. Ah she looks pretty, and sassy XD fitting

If he’s going to make one for Azumi, i did make some references

11. ScorchPlayz

ScorchPlayz Previously Nebulix

it looks like our rp's biggest badass

12. UniverSoul

Taiyo: TWO TIMES PEOPLE, TWO TIMES! IVE HAD WAY MORE IMPORTANT FIGHTS THAn THOSE TWO AND EVEN THEN. THE MIST FIGHT WASNT EVEN A FIGHT, IT WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME BECAUDE HAMA WAS SCREWING AROUND AND DIDNT WASNT DIRECT IN HER STUPID ASS OBJECTIVE.
    Inner Taiyo: you make two mistakes and they never let you live it down...*very salty sun boi noises*
    Inner Taiyo:....why are you not only scary but attractive too....*confused sun boi noises*

#25373 UniverSoul, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  13. ScorchPlayz

ScorchPlayz Previously Nebulix

i feel you...

14. Want me to initiate the time skip?

Nukas, DarkHydraT and ScorchPlayz like this.
  15. So what? Did Henshina wreck team sound?

16. I’m going to post shortly

17. So we’re skipping the Cloud and Sound battle?

18. No, I’ve been thinking of editing so that this entire Heshina and cloud/sound confrontation would have been taking place during the day the time skips to. Given it’s now how I saw this happening, but it seemed to satisfy Jacob, Kyuu, and Zander

19. So wait the Cloud/Sound thing is taking place in the future then?

20. Suppose it should to make sense. Don’t want this event being needed to wait for everyone else to proceed. Suppose a quick edit of ‘a day later’ at the beginning of team sound’s actions should be required....

Not the most favorable thing I know, but I don’t want everyone to be doing nothing until we are finished

21. Between this and the concurrent flashback post we have going our sense of time here is so distorted XD

And there is also the conversation between Pakura and the Nadeshiko Kunoichi going on do we give that the same label? It makes sense to me your idea but I just want to iron out details.

22. Thankfully, it’ll all be cleared up when the timeskip happens. Then everything will be synced up perfectly. Though before then a Kakashi reaction would be appreciated

23. Give me some time and I will have a reaction up. Sorry still a bit blue so just need some time to let the medicine kick in so my nose clears up. Will be back on ASAP with a reply.

Nukas, DarkHydraT, kyuukestu and 2 others like this.
  24. Sorry for being the worst. Working on finishing my draft reply ASAP.

Nukas, ScorchPlayz and DarkHydraT like this.
  25. Hmmm, guess I could post again. Will run my own side Story with Nadeshiko. @Nukas hows goes the Earthly skillful star?

26. I mean... do we need to timeskip? Like a lot of us already have characters that are or can be occupied with something during the Sound/Cloud fight. Basically, we shouldn’t have to mess with the time if it isn’t necessary.

Btw, I’ve mastered the art of patience since I was barely able to do anything during the last fights lel

DarkHydraT, Nukas, Godjacob and 3 others like this.
  27. Well I just didn’t want to keep everyone waiting is all

28. Patience is key, but I’ll digress... actually no

I’m concerned that this might impact more fights in the future. Like if there’s a small, but important fight between two or three people in the future, will we have to timeskip those for the other few who have characters that absolutely can’t do anything? That could also mess with the continuity for the story we’re trying to build. Readers would start to get confused with the timeline alone.

For example, the little time skip we had in the forest of death. We have a whole group fighting but after the timeskip, their fight continues the same. It was understandable to timeskip back then since this wasn’t that big and could’ve died if it slowed too much. There were also some impatient people (Me :p).

Now though, I think most of us have the patience too wait. Plus, there should be something for most characters to do. Yes, character interactions are a thing. And yeah, I know we’re not skipping the fight but there really isn’t a need to mess with the timeline.

29. Ah a convincing case. Suppose we should wait it out then

30. The only person with nothing to do...is Zander (though there are still character interactions to be had). That being said, @Mystic Zander , your opinions on the proposed time skip?

ScorchPlayz, DarkHydraT and Nukas like this.
  31. My rushed post was done. Sorry for the late reply.

Honestly I was hoping nights like this could be used for talking and well....character interaction beyond just having our OCs beat each other up the entire arc. Fights are cool but there should be these breaks in the action for our characters to well....act as characters not just fighters so it doesn't become too mindless. I can live with a time skip or not time skip just my thoughts here.

Ironic considering I am a Dragon Ball fan XD

32. When you put it like that, it makes me look forward to it actually XD

33. Just finished my edit to include a Tomiko bit XD

ScorchPlayz, DarkHydraT and Nukas like this.
  34. Hinagiku > Hama

35. To be fair when I mentioned Hinagiku I meant going to her this time XD.

*Goes to edit other uses of it*

-----Edit------

I did warn it was rushed XD

36. UniverSoul

Hamas just trying to set up a group camp so she can get alone time with Kakashi...

Nukas, Godjacob, kyuukestu and 3 others like this.
  37. Where your mind goes XD

Nukas, Godjacob, ScorchPlayz and 2 others like this.
  38. He did create Taiyo, so not too surprising he came up with that

Nukas, kyuukestu, ScorchPlayz and 2 others like this.
  39. UniverSoul

Sounds right to me xD
    Also @kyuukestu is Hyo just gonna st ay underwater or no?