• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, can ninja remotely activate an opponent’s explosive tags?

I know when Madara was destroying the alliance in the anime, he grabbed that one guy’s kunai and smacked the tag on someone else. But I’m pretty sure that one was already set to activate. I also know they can be forcefully activated with fire.

Personally I doubt it but just asking in case I’m wrong.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hey, can ninja remotely activate an opponent’s explosive tags?

I know when Madara was destroying the alliance in the anime, he grabbed that one guy’s kunai and smacked the tag on someone else. But I’m pretty sure that one was already set to activate. I also know they can be forcefully activated with fire.

Personally I doubt it but just asking in case I’m wrong.
In fact yes you can. Sakon was a master of said technique, as with konan. It just costs a tiny portion of chakra. If your out of chakra you cannot remotely detonate it

So if a character is skilled enough, when an opponent pulls out an explosive tag, they can activate it themselves?
That’s not quite how it works. You see for that specific technique to work, you need to put a tiny amount of your chakra into an explosive tag. That way when you use the technique, the chakra inside the paper bombs will create a spark that will detonate it

That’s not quite how it works. You see for that specific technique to work, you need to put a tiny amount of your chakra into an explosive tag. That way when you use the technique, the chakra inside the paper bombs will create a spark that wills detonate it
Yeah I know that you can remotely activate paper bombs. I was asking if an opponent can remotely activate your own paper bombs.

Yeah I know that you can remotely activate paper bombs. I was asking if an opponent can remotely activate your own paper bombs.
Only if they manage to sneak their own chakra into your supply.

For example, an aburame could effectively do this if they have a beetle bite into their chakra network and fly over into the enemy’s paper bomb stash and spit it out.

Or even ino could technically, putting chakra in her hair and cutting it, a single strand of hair placing chakra into the opponet’s Paper bombs

;) Oh, very nicely done.

Sagisō is perfectly capable of performing Rotation in her current position though, she was actually capable of doing it in the last 'trap' as well. It's not the first time she's performed rotation upside down or off her feet. Still though, since you're determined not to use chakra...I suppose I should try to do the same.

I think I have a rather good visual of what's going on here...

• So the Kunai Sagisō had thrown at Kiro's feet are now headed towards her from the front.
  • The Shuriken that missed Sagisō's board trap are now circling around from the sides.
  • Kiro's thrown the two bomb-tagged Kunai at her from above.

Once Sagisō landed in a split in front of him, all he had to do was give in to the force built up in the wooden levers and allow himself to be lifted away. Kiro did just that.
:v
You need a counterforce to work the lever since it's a seesaw-model (e.g. the kunai got uprooted because it was on one end of the see-saw and Sagisō was on the other end.)
physics-activity-2.jpg

Imagine the apple as the Kunai, and the girl as Sagisō. Sagisō being far heavier than a Kunai uproots it with ease, especially since it wasn't even embedded probably anymore as Sagisō had cut the wood it was lodged in.

What you have at the moment is this

Where Kiro is forcing one side up...but there isn't anything to force it back down again. So when Kiro lets go...well...nothing happens.

I digress though, I understood what you were trying to do and it's not super important for what I wanted to do next;

He was able to this while simultaneously attaching three wires to each of Sagisō’s kunai. The fourth wires in each hand were connected to the shuriken that hadn’t gotten stuck.
This is important though. You mentioned that he attached 3 wires to each of Sagisō's kunai...but what happened to the wires afterward? They kinda don't get mentioned again...

Like...are they another next in front of Sagisō? or..?
However, the kunai should prevent that for a brief moment when the end of the wires intersected
Also...which kunai is this @.@
Adding to the potential energy in his muscles and tendons was the force Kiro used to pull on the wires connected to the wood. The thin wires even began to engrave themselves into the wooden levers as they were pulled to their actual limits. Those same wooden levers had been used to easily fling away lightning enhanced kunai, that had deeply dug into them, with only the weight of a girl pressing one side.
Mind you break the fulcrum with all that pulling.

Levers%20and%20pulleys%20multiply%20force%20but%20not%20energy1_2107(3).jpg

this is best suited for applying torque(rotating force) or rotating one side about the axis to produce the opposite effect on the other side. What you're doing should just pull it right off its hinges. Check with Shen and Zander though, it might just be the way I visualized it.

Just clear up what happened to the wires and the ghost kunai and I'll be good.

;) Oh, very nicely done.

Sagisō is perfectly capable of performing Rotation in her current position though, she was actually capable of doing it in the last 'trap' as well. It's not the first time she's performed rotation upside down or off her feet. Still though, since you're determined not to use chakra...I suppose I should try to do the same.
Yeah, rotation was kind of what I expected for both times. As for chakra usage, yeah, I have to be conservative. I don’t think you need to worry about chakra usage though.

This is important though. You mentioned that he attached 3 wires to each of Sagisō's kunai...but what happened to the wires afterward? They kinda don't get mentioned again...

Like...are they another next in front of Sagisō? or..?

Also...which kunai is this @.@
Well remember he was still holding on to four wires in each hand. He connected the ends of three of those wires on one of Sagisō’s kunai and another three on the other. The last two are the ones that weren’t caught by the levers.

Those kunai are Sagisō’s kunai at the end of the wires. When the wires begin to unravel, the kunai at the ends should intersect at the same point.

Yeah, rotation was kind of what I expected for both times. As for chakra usage, yeah, I have to be conservative. I don’t think you need to worry about chakra usage though.

Well remember he was still holding on to four wires in each hand. He connected the ends of three of those wires on one of Sagisō’s kunai and another three on the other. The last two are the ones that weren’t caught by the levers.

Those kunai are Sagisō’s kunai at the end of the wires. When the wires begin to unravel, the kunai at the ends should intersect at the same point.
Sagiso: Then let me just...make sure that never happens.

I almost feel bad for ruining this plan so casually...almost!

Sagiso's going to take control of the Kunais and change their trajectories.

They'll never intersect, in fact they'll probably veer off and just go straight for the paper bomb Kunai so I can deal with that while I'm at it. I might also have them change directions again and gun after Kiro...

I'll be nice though and tell you they'll (probably) just be distractions and the real attack will come from the two Shuriken behind Kiro. Don't know how you're going to dodge in mid-air, especially since Kiro's already thrown himself into forward momentum...buuuuut good luck~!

I suppose...I should actually make you work for this escape though...return the favor, can't be underestimating our prodigal Uchiha~

Sooooooo the kunai behind you will also be mere distractions, the real assault will come from a windstorm she'll stir up right under Kiro which will, of course, drag in all the makibishi and create a violent cyclone of steel and razor sharp winds. Maybe I'll be extra cruel and make it a funnel. No, I'll definitely make it a funnel. It'll be a low pressure system so there are a few things you'll need to take into account to deal with it.

So low pressure systems look like this

upload_2019-1-18_9-37-5.jpeg

1) This means the source of the wind will actually be below you, so you'll need to take that out to dissipate the system. But I might just...you know... make sure Sagiso is there and dash all hopes of that happening.

2) You'll need to remember the Makibishi. A current passing through a conductor causes a small magnetic field to be produced. If you're not careful you'll produce a shit ton of magnetized ninja spikes and I don't think I need to spell out when happens when you add a human to a cyclone of magnetized spikes.

3) If you're going to use fire style you'll need to be fairly specific about what you're doing or you will create a fire devil rather than extinguishing the system. If this was a high pressure system then you would've been fine, but this is the opposite.

II.+Temperature+Changes+Air+Pressure.jpg

Increasing the temperature rashly will lower the pressure even further and strengthen the cyclone. It might also turn the system into a Fire devil/Firenado.

At its basics though it'll just be a whirlwind of air and Makibishi spikes to be funneled upwards at you.

Did I also mention I was going to blow the entire thing to hell?

I'll get home in...about 4 hours. So I'll probably start writing the post then. toodles~

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sagiso: Then let me just...make sure that never happens.

I almost feel bad for ruining this plan so casually...almost!

Sagiso's going to take control of the Kunais and change their trajectories.

They'll never intersect, in fact they'll probably veer off and just go straight for the paper bomb Kunai so I can deal with that while I'm at it. I might also have them change directions again and gun after Kiro...

I'll be nice though and tell you they'll (probably) just be distractions and the real attack will come from the two Shuriken behind Kiro. Don't know how you're going to dodge in mid-air, especially since Kiro's already thrown himself into forward momentum...buuuuut good luck~!

I suppose...I should actually make you work for this escape though...return the favor, can't be underestimating our prodigal Uchiha~

Sooooooo the kunai behind you will also be mere distractions, the real assault will come from a windstorm she'll stir up right under Kiro which will, of course, drag in all the makibishi and create a violent cyclone of steel and razor sharp winds. Maybe I'll be extra cruel and make it a funnel. No, I'll definitely make it a funnel. It'll be a low pressure system so there are a few things you'll need to take into account to deal with it.

So low pressure systems look like this

View attachment 687332

1) This means the source of the wind will actually be below you, so you'll need to take that out to dissipate the system. But I might just...you know... make sure Sagiso is there and dash all hopes of that happening.

2) You'll need to remember the Makibishi. A current passing through a conductor causes a small magnetic field to be produced. If you're not careful you'll produce a shit ton of magnetized ninja spikes and I don't think I need to spell out when happens when you add a human to a cyclone of magnetized spikes.

2) If you're going to use fire style you'll need to be fairly specific about what you're doing or you will create a fire devil rather than extinguishing the system. If this was a high pressure system then you would've been fine, but this is the opposite.

II.+Temperature+Changes+Air+Pressure.jpg

Increasing the temperature rashly will lower the pressure even further and strengthen the cyclone. It might also turn the system into a Fire devil/Firenado.

At its basics though it'll just be a whirlwind of air and Makibishi spikes to be funneled upwards at you.

I'll get home in...about 4 hours. So I'll probably start writing the post then. toodles~
I mean cool, but why you tell him this, surely you could've just waited and watch him squirm.

Sagisō will be using chakra for this, right? If so, my goal of getting Sagisō to use a significant amount of chakra first will be complete.

However, those kunai will come after the wires. So if Sagisō stays right there in the same position, she would get caught by the wires. They should’ve gone pretty fast once they were released.

But considering how lenient you’ve been with me, I don’t really mind. Do whatever you wish XD

*remembers deleted sentence where Kiro lands on the ceiling*

Maybe I should’ve kept that...

This prodigy was also genius enough to wear only shorts in freezing temperatures. At least he has his own set of marshmallows! :D

Kiro: *looks at destroyed training hall as Hinagiku stands behind him* It wasn’t me...

It's a spar, not a deathmatch. Unlike Kiro, Sagiso doesn't have any intents to cripple/maim him so I'm making sure most of her attacks are non-lethal and for stuff like this I might as well give a warning.
Lmao cut Kiro a break. Even though Kiro normally fights to kill, he’s trying not too this time. So he’s still learning.

However, Kiro also expects Sagisō to counter those techniques. For him, what’s lethal to everyone else isn’t lethal for her. She’s beyond everyone in their age group. That’s the impression she’s given Kiro at least.

Like when he sparred with Raiku in the future (past- I don’t even know anymore...), I doubt Kiro even bothered with these tactics. Then again, that was also a ‘friendly’ spar that took place after this fight.

Kiro: Yeah, I would’ve been surprised if Sagisō allowed herself to be harmed by such basic attacks.

On another note, Nebby- no, Scorch is being selective with his likes. The Nebby I know would like everything!

can someone please explain to me why it has to be so cold?” The boy wearing only short-sleeved clothing complained as he sat cross-crossed in front a campfire. As a cool wind blew by, Kiro rubbed his hands once more before placing them forwards to sustain the flames. The warmth of this fire was the only thing preventing the young, stubborn Uchiha from freezing to death. Ever since his public humiliation by the Yuki, Kiro absolutely despised the chilling temperatures. Kiro would rather die being ambushed by man-eating rabbits before giving Jin the satisfaction of learning he had perished due to the frigid weather. No, Kiro couldn’t allow his fire to be vanquished just yet.

Question. Is this campfire the Hama campfire?

Sagisō will be using chakra for this, right? If so, my goal of getting Sagisō to use a significant amount of chakra first will be complete.

However, those kunai will come after the wires. So if Sagisō stays right there in the same position, she would get caught by the wires. They should’ve gone pretty fast once they were released.
You didn't actually imagine, for even a second, that wires would be able to trap Sagisō for more than a split second right?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Kyuu had me make a bio for the Earthly skillful star, so here it is for all to see.

Name: Hisui Yasotoro
Village: Takumi
Jutsu type: Earth
Description: Hisui has short hair and a tough build from carrying around weapons every day. She wears a brown jacket and a black shirt underneath, and Black pants with sandals.
Bio: Hisui is a craftswoman who has been working in Takumi Village her entire life. She learned how to make weapons from her father who died from disease about 10 years ago. She is one of the best craftswomen in the village; however, people often disrespect her weapons because she is a woman. She treats anyone regards her with this attitude with a cold shoulder.
Dislikes: People disrespecting her abilities.
Missions completed: N/A

Last edited:
I swear sometimes I feel I am purely fighting against you guys rather than RPing with you to make a story XD
I only fought you once though *sips tea*

Twice if you count the scuffle between Hyō and Sakura.

============================
Name: Asagao Kagutsuchi
Village: Nadeshiko (Formerly: Takumi Village)
Jutsu type: Fire | Earth
Description: Short-cropped light red hair that frames a round face with perhaps a bit too much baby-fat. Dark brown eyes.
Bio: Born in Takumi Village, at a young age Asagao developed a healthy respect for weaponsmithing and the
intricacies of the craft. As a young adolescent, this healthy respect spiraled into an obsessive infatuation. Asagao is the devoted craftsman, a perfectionist who won't allow even the slightest of smudges on her products. She names each and every weapon she creates, treating them as her own children, or perhaps even better than children. From singing sweet lullabies to her swords to bathing with her spears, and dining with her maces, Asagao meticulously cares for anything she creates and cannot stand for them to be disgraced. Along with her passion comes a slightly unscrupulous thirst for knowledge, not beyond stealing village secrets and performing forbidden techniques to advance her craft. Although some might consider her a bit loopy, her skills at the forge are not to be disregarded, a person that devoted to her craft was bound to have picked up a thing or two eventually. In exchange for a grand heist and unrestricted access to a forge, materials, and proper owners for her weapons she joined Nadeshiko Village at the bequest of the Earthly Efficacious Star.
Likes: Homusubi, Forging, Engraving, Tailoring, Enchanting, Smelting, etc.
Dislikes: Pacifists, Restrictions,
Missions completed:N/A
Star Title:
52nd Ranked Earthly Solitary Star | Gold Coin Spotted Leopard

Kyuu had me make a bio for the Earthly skillful star, so here it is for all to see.

Name: Hisui Yasotoro
Village: Takumi
Jutsu type: Earth
Description: Hisui has short hair and a tough build from carrying around weapons every day. She wears a brown jacket and a black shirt underneath, and Black pants with sandals.
Bio: Hisui is a craftswoman who has been working in Takumi Village her entire life. She learned how to make weapons from her father who died from disease about 10 years ago. She is one of the best craftswomen in the village; however, people often disrespect her weapons because she is a woman. She treats anyone regards her with this attitude with a cold shoulder.
Dislikes: People disrespecting her abilities.
Missions completed: N/A
Star Title: 30th Ranked Earth Skillful Star Jade Armed Craftsman