• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I haven't gotten to listen too the voice yet, but I'm sure it's great. I have to wait till I'm back home. I'm also probably going to do some more voice acting tonight if there's anyone I should attempt or re-attempt in seiun's case. I'm having a hard time with him because I keep imagining him with the voice I gave him. Shen what would you do in my situation?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I haven't gotten to listen too the voice yet, but I'm sure it's great. I have to wait till I'm back home. I'm also probably going to do some more voice acting tonight if there's anyone I should attempt or re-attempt in seiun's case. I'm having a hard time with him because I keep imagining him with the voice I gave him. Shen what would you do in my situation?

Hmmm if I were you I would try four different types of voices and send them in, that way we have a palette of what to choose or think is more fitting for whom

.....Kiro has fan girls?
Not anymore. Spending three months basically in prison shut whatever fanclub he had down. Plus his attitude doesn’t really help with this stuff. Besides, I already said way back when that Kiro doesn’t fuck with that fan girl stuff.

Raiku on the other hand... my guy needs some help. You can’t be a male Uchiha (except Obito) and have even fodder girls trying to avoid you. Don’t worry though, I already got the Raiku fan club down now that I have control of the Leaf. Plus, Kiro wouldn’t mind helping a friend out. Just waiting for the right time, which may be soon ;)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Not anymore. Spending three months basically in prison shut whatever fanclub he had down. Plus his attitude doesn’t really help with this stuff. Besides, I already said way back when that Kiro doesn’t fuck with that fan girl stuff.

Raiku on the other hand... my guy needs some help. You can’t be a male Uchiha (except Obito) and have even fodder girls trying to avoid you. Don’t worry though, I already got the Raiku fan club down now that I have control of the Leaf. Plus, Kiro wouldn’t mind helping a friend out. Just waiting for the right time, which may be soon ;)
Taiyo:...Well considering the women we have here, Im kinda glad Im not an Uchiha...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sakura: I have done literally nothing in this story but help people, be a decent person and risk my life to help my teammates and allies. And you go and say something like this?
Inner Sakura: Ungrateful jerk. I hope you step on a really stiff lego.
Taiyo:No not you, your cool, Im talking bout the other ones...
Inner Taiyo: What I mean is someone more like Sagiso or Hama, and nold of you yo assume that I wouldn't avoid it.

Taiyo:No not you, your cool, Im talking bout the other ones...
Inner Taiyo: What I mean is someone more like Sagiso or Hama, and nold of you yo assume that I wouldn't avoid it.

Sagiso: *shrugs* next time you're gonna die from that poison. Heh, a joke of course. If you really think about it, the only person I've ever hurt is Kai.
By the way heres a drawing that someone did for me https://sta.sh/01p1tjmjf84n (Taiyo Akugami)
Wew, that's done sleek drawing. I'll have one of my own soon enough. I've got some drafts that @MegaAbsol drew, she nailed Sagiso.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
next time you're gonna die from that poison.
Taiyo: *sarcasticslly* okay...
Inner Taiyo: Bold of you to assume that I would poison myself again.
Heh, a joke of course.
Taiyo: Why would you play with my emotions like that? You know I'm terrified to you
Inner Taiyo: Why would you play with my emotions like that? You know Im terrified to you

Taiyo: *sarcasticslly* okay...
Inner Taiyo: Bold of you to assume that I would poison myself again.

Sagisō: Well...let's just say you have a track record for self-harm during important fights...
Taiyo: Why would you play with my emotions like that? You know I'm terrified to you
Inner Taiyo: Why would you play with my emotions like that? You know Im terrified to you
Sagisō: Does this look like the face of mercy?

Untitled9.png

Art courtesy of the @MegaAbsol the Magnificent.

Untitled12.png

Untitled11.png

Untitled10.png

Sketch93233335.png

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sagisō: Well...let's just say you have a track record for self-harm during important fights...
Taiyo: TWO TIMES PEOPLE, TWO TIMES! IVE HAD WAY MORE IMPORTANT FIGHTS THAn THOSE TWO AND EVEN THEN. THE MIST FIGHT WASNT EVEN A FIGHT, IT WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME BECAUDE HAMA WAS SCREWING AROUND AND DIDNT WASNT DIRECT IN HER STUPID ASS OBJECTIVE.
Inner Taiyo: you make two mistakes and they never let you live it down...*very salty sun boi noises*
Sagisō: Does this look like the face of mercy?

Untitled9.png
Inner Taiyo:....why are you not only scary but attractive too....*confused sun boi noises*

Last edited: