• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
*AHEM*

I have a very important announcement to make! Operation Kai Kia Yuki is a go! This shall be a genderbent version of Kai, fully approved by @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
GFJTyyAajSgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

weNmcz0pwHfEwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

As you can see Shen approves wholeheartedly and eagerly awaits the project's completion.

I've commisioned an artist to do a design based on Bishounen Kai
image0.png

and the requested traits were;

• Kimono (Snow Flake Pattern)
  • Long-Flowing Hair
The artist says she's not good and anime-styled drawings but she'll try her best. Are there any other traits in mind you think would make Kia Yuki even better?
How about we forget this idea together and actually post in the Rp? XD
Ah yes, full approval.

Genderbent characters would be fun to see, as long as they don't look like warships. As much fun as Loli Kiro is, we don't need more than one
Lmao, Eldridge is the only ship that crackles with lightning. Besides those ships weren't really meant to represent our characters, but it's more that Javelin's cheerful personality is exactly what I had in mind for a happier, perkier Furījia.
How about we forget this idea together and actually post in the Rp? XD
I'm actually gonna try to post, so no worries.

@Mystic Zander

Has Katsuo just been standing around since Absurd..? XD

Yep, totally. Didn't even travel with the group or interact with Guren or anything. Just standing around.

Edit: Not much I can do until everyone has moved on and a time skip to morning has occurred. Don't wanna post any flashbacks yet as everyone and there mother started doing so at the exact same time. Sorry.

(Nervously checks rp thread to see if I missed a time skip)

Katsuo: Who? Oh right! Right! The jester guys name....'Absurd'. To be honest I just thought everyone was in agreement that he was a giant weirdo.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yep, totally. Didn't even travel with the group or interact with Guren or anything. Just standing around.

Edit: Not much I can do until everyone has moved on and a time skip to morning has occurred. Don't wanna post any flashbacks yet as everyone and there mother started doing so at the exact same time. Sorry.

(Nervously checks rp thread to see if I missed a time skip)

Katsuo: Who? Oh right! Right! The jester guys name....'Absurd'. To be honest I just thought everyone was in agreement that he was a giant weirdo.

I mean I suppose a timeskip could be initiated, and we have the sound 4 battle actually be happening on that timeskipped day

Shen, I am gonna say for a guy (Zaku) who is supposed to care about Kou a lot he sure loves to place him in dangerous situations as his attack now put him on the front lines XD

Zaku would be a terrible dad, or big brother.

Hey, Zaku advised not bringing Kou on the mission, but Orochimaru specifically ordered for him to be. If you want to blame someone, blame the snake XD

Orochimaru didn't tell Zaku to launch an attack on Darui when he wasn't looking for a fight now did he?
Sakon technically ordered it on the down low to attack. He did tell Kou it would be dangerous and didn’t say specifically for him to go out and attack. He assumes Orochimaru does everything for a reason. But even then, he didn’t ask Kou to do anything at all.
Orochimaru is a terrible dad howd he even raise a kid....

Ask Anko, I’m sure she’d love to tell you how being his apprentice went

Sakon technically ordered it on the down low to attack. He did tell Kou it would be dangerous and didn’t say specifically for him to go out and attack. He assumes Orochimaru does everything for a reason. But even then, he didn’t ask Kou to do anything at all.

Just saying, Zaku launched an attack without consideration for Kou behind him and if and when Darui responds the peril he'd be in would be on Zaku's head. Just saying not much love being shown for Kou here XD

Just saying, Zaku launched an attack without consideration for Kou behind him and if and when Darui responds the peril he'd be in would be on Zaku's head. Just saying not much love being shown for Kou here XD

If your father told you your baby brother would be okay after you dealt with a mugger, would you trust his judgment? That’s what Zaku’s train of thought was

I don't see this as Sakon's fault. He could have told Kou to run or get to safety or something XD. No his response was "yeah time to murder boss!"

Sakon, I meant Sakon XD

Looks like your speaking like Kou XD

If he told Kou that, then the element of surprise would be gone, and the intiative lost. Kou isn’t on the receiving end of the cannons, so it’s fine for the moment