• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Katsuo: Has one of the best win/loss records in Naruto, a unique backstory and clear talents among our cast.
Also Katsuo: Doesn't like being seen as "special."

In truth though that was a fantastic post. I like that Katsuo is scared of the Orochimaru watching him thing, a very human emotion that tends to get glossed over in stuff like this. Good stuff.

Recently caught up to Boruto, poor Iwa. It's like they got conquered by 10 Jonin.

I also feel like the arc was forced like the whole thing could've been very easily avoided. I digress @Retro Master do you want to fight outside or inside? If you fight inside and the training hall gets destroyed you can expect Hinagiku to hand Kiro some wooden planks and a kit of construction tools so he can fix it.

Her name is Amari, and she's with Koki'o staring at team Pakura who just landed on Island Alpha. They're not too far from each other, but godjacob kinda missed it lol. Worry not though, I'm correcting that with my next Yasu post. Or better yet lemme edit in a Yasu post.

Sorry, I merely had Pakura focus on her coyote on my last post. Wanted Yasu to chime in there and it was an oversight on my end.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Okay do I’m curious, what is your character doing right now and what is her name @Nukas
Her name is Amari, and she's with Koki'o staring at team Pakura who just landed on Island Alpha. They're not too far from each other, but godjacob kinda missed it lol. Worry not though, I'm correcting that with my next Yasu post. Or better yet lemme edit in a Yasu post.
What kyuu said

Well, prototype of Kia Yuki courtesy of my gf who spent the past hour complaining how bad she is at anime drawings.

20190106_233715.png
20190106_233642.jpg

Though, I think she's done with this one because she really didn't like drawing it </3

Well, as a plus, she's agreed to draw Aisha's wolves, Sky and Luna. So @Godjacob , Ima need to collect your requested poses and see what I can reason out.

Animals are right up her alley, and her last Wolf drawing turned out like this, so expect something somewhat similar.

A5G3_108.jpg

Though she tore it up because she didn't like it... Shamelessly bragging about his gf.

disregarding that though, we should enshrine Kia as the RP's mascot lmao

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, prototype of Kia Yuki courtesy of my gf who spent the past hour complaining how bad she is at anime drawings.

20190106_233715.png
20190106_233642.jpg

Though, I think she's done with this one because she really didn't like drawing it </3

Well, as a plus, she's agreed to draw Aisha's wolves, Sky and Luna. So @Godjacob , Ima need to collect your requested poses and see what I can reason out.

Animals are right up her alley, and her last Wolf drawing turned out like this, so expect something somewhat similar.

A5G3_108.jpg

Though she tore it up because she didn't like it... Shamelessly bragging about his gf.

disregarding that though, we should enshrine Kia as the RP's mascot lmao

Amazing wolf drawing....

Now as for Kia....ahem

May the drawing Burn forever in the flowing depths of Xeno hell : D

I suppose my ideal pose for Luna & Sky would be them standing over a rock ledge of some king (Like Lion King) with maybe Luna gazing at the ground while Sky was howling with his head up.

The background (If there is a background IDK) would be at a sunset with darkness coming down but some light still there. To symbolize their names in a sense.

This is actually amazing, I love it and the background music is fitting as anything.

Mori: HEY! I am no one's pet!

Reaver will not be happy if he gets called a pet as well.

Ah thanks, I tried to make it sound more edgy to fit our favorite backstabber XD

Reaver will not be happy if he gets called a pet as well.gets called a pet as well.

No. There would be explosions, fire, blood rivers, and craters. On a good day.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sagiso: Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Sagiso: *looking at Kiro* Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Sagiso: *glaring at Kiro* Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Guess I'll just throw some Shuriken...
You don’t how much I wanted Kiro to have the lightning flash blade creation. The stuff I could do... :( ;)

Edit: I feel like I should be scared. Did the stance really throw you off or do you think Kiro is just wide open? Is it neither?

Last edited:

After replaying it like 10 times, the way you said ‘Tomiko’ was my favorite XD

Overall I liked most of it. I just don’t see him having too harsh of a tone. Maybe a little more lighter. The way you said ‘Tomiko’ was definitely a good blend. :up:
Ah thanks, this also was an attempt without anything to go off of mind you XD

Nice to know it wasn’t fully rejected lol, but it’s a good rough draft

You don’t how much I wanted Kiro to have the lightning flash blade creation. The stuff I could do... :( ;)

Edit: I feel like I should be scared. Did the stance really throw you off or do you think Kiro is just wide open? Is it neither?
Well, I'm good on counter game, but attacking is tricky because there's so many different things I could do any so many different ways you could react. It's far to difficult to plan when variables are so numerous.
1. Sun Tzu said: The good fighters of old first put themselves
beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited
for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.
2. To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own
hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is
provided by the enemy himself.
3. Thus the good fighter is able to secure himself
against defeat, but cannot make certain of defeating the
enemy.
4. Hence the saying: One may know how to conquer
without being able to do it.
14. Hence the skillful fighter puts himself into a position
which makes defeat impossible, and does not miss
the moment for defeating the enemy.
15. Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only