• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo heard Kilka's voice in the distance, he then decided to ahout out to her.
"Hey Kilka, I'm over here, I could use some help," He didn't care if Katsuko had these fancy weapons or his justu clones, he didn't need any of them, all Taiyo needed was some confidence, quick thinking, and of course, firepower.
"I bet you think you're so clever, ambushing us like this, well, if you really are, fight me without any of your cheap tricks," He unignited his fists and had a realization, the shape in the water was likely the cause of these clones. His eyes were stinging as if ten lemons were squirt into his eyes.
"Hey Zaku, can you go and do something about the water, someone is in there,"

Last edited:
"Ok!I'm coming quickly!Stay right there!"She found a way down the tree and ran in the direction she heard Taiyo's voice from.Maybe he's found some source of food or water,he might've even found a earth scroll,Kilka thought.I need to get there quick,even if it's just because it ups my odds of becoming a chunin.

Dang it. She's badass.

Thoughts ran a mile a minute in Ryo's head. What now? He didn't expect this girl to be so serious and prepared - even though he had no idea why he was so surprised. He watched as she gripped the weapon on her pack, probably a sword, and mentioned that he should reveal his scroll as well.

That. Is. Not. The. Deal. He. Wanted.

If she happened to have an Earth Scroll, in which Ryo was hoping the case before, would they actually fight? Could Ryo bring himself to do it? Could he even win? He had no idea how fast this girl was, but he noticed by her band that she was from the Village Hidden in the Rain, and judging by the expression almost all of the Rain-nin had, they were no easy goers.

"I-I mean..." He stuttred, gripping his kunai even tighter, more so out of anxiousness. "That's not exactly what I asked of you, is it? But... I would say I'm a fair guy- I guess. But you have to show me at the same time, or else there would be no way of it being a chronologically fair deal."

A formulation of plans starting racing through his head as he reached for the scroll in his pocket. He would only pull it out at the same time as Azumi, and maybe if his arms were quick enough, he could rev up his jutsu faster than she would be able to respond. As long as he could force his mind into hers, all he would have to do is make her set the scroll down and possibly just jump off the large branch, then return back to his soul or something.

Perhaps while inside her he could set her role down before him, and then travel a great distance before returning to his own physique? But then that would leave him and the scrolls exposed for a dangerous amount of time. He had no idea what he was really doing.

Azumi considered the Konoha-nin's proposal. She had to admit, both of them displaying their scrolls simultaneously had been the proper course of action to ensure a "fair" deal, but what was to come after the fact. The moment she revealed her scroll, what if it had been what he desired? Could she react before he'd get the chance to possibly strike first? From what she had seen, this guy was already tense and much like an animal backed into a corner those on high nerves proved more likely to make the impulsive first strike based on her experience.

Azumi had gotten a decent layout of the tree she had camped in at the moment to know that a firm branch was to both her left and right side. That mean that, in the worst case scenario, Azumi figured she could make a quick jump to one of those branches and launch an attack or counter attack at the Konoha-nin from an angle. It was not an idea plan, given she had no knowledge of how this guy fought or what his speed had been, but she had little options at this point.

"Fine, on the count of three we'll both display our scrolls..." Azumi said, as she agreed to the terms while she used her free hand as she reached into her pocket and began to feel around for her scroll. Naturally she kept her other hand held tight to the umbrella's handle.

"...and I expect you to keep you end of our "arrangement", so if I fail to see a scroll, well..." Azumi said as she tightened the handle of her umbrella scrapped to her back as if for emphasis.

"...what happens next can't be helped."

Azumi kept her serious expression on throughout all of this, her eyes having stared daggers into the Konoha-nin; which even barring this circumstance had been easy as the as that image of that headband and its symbol among all others had been burned into her people's memory for generations. Though she kept her personal feelings towards the major nations and Konoha specifically to herself as she would

----------
Madoka, after she had managed to get her water in her canteen, had heard some commotion on the other end of the river as she jumped back into the bush her puppet Raven and re-wrapped it up around her back before she traveled along the bushes as she saw what appeared to be a pair of Genin who seemed locked in battle with another who had made some clones. Madoka had no way of knowing that the clone-ninja had hidden himself underwater, as she simply desired to observe the fight as she tried to figure out anything about the ninja's fighting styles and perhaps she'd get lucky and one of them would reveal a scroll; preferably an Earth one.

Though that remained to be seen as she masked her presence and watched from her hidden position from within the bush.

Kilka sped up,she didn't know if she would be there in time,but she knew if she was fast enough,she could help win.I'll help him,then i'll swipe the earth scroll if he's found one,she thought to herself.If he doesn't become a chunin,it'll be his fault for trusting me to let him have the scroll when i need it."I'm here."She said as she got to where Taiyo was battling Katsuko.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima saw that the person had left in the direction of her water source. In a few moments, she understood why. "She probably went because of all the commotion. I could also go... but... I don't wanna get stuck in a fight," she thought as she went back into the ground after making sure the coast was clear. Then she heard another noise, and went back up into the trees. Seeing as nobody else appeared, Hashima assumed that it was somewhere else, after all, the noise was a bit distant. Still, she began heading in that direction.

After a while, she saw others in there, who were walking on the ground. "Should I..." she began thinking. But Hashima had already went onto the ground before she finished that thought. She quickly realized her mistake, and started panicking. After a few seconds she became cool and tried not to have to battle the people in front of her. "Listen, you're probably going towards that noise. But wait! It's probably a trap! See, if you show me your scrolls, I won't fight you. And trust me, even if you have a scroll I need, I won't fight you. I wouldn't have wanted my warning to just be for nothing, so if you have my opposite scroll, I'll still let you be on your way," Hashima explained.

Keni and Sakura had been on their path to the large smoke cloud ahead when suddenly someone had appeared before them and had quickly tried to assure them she was not here for a fight and even promised that if they had the scroll she needed she'd let them pass. Something Sakura and to a degree even Kenji found hard to believe.

"Showing your our scrolls is just asking for trouble. How can we take your word as the truth? How can we be sure we are not being watched right now by an ally you have hidden?" Sakura asked, which had been legimite questions though Kenji had quickly thought over a compromise.

"If you show your scroll, we'll show ours. We can even do it at the same time at the count of three. How does that sound? And since you are being generous, if you are true to your word we'll pass by you even if you have the scroll we desire" Kenji proposed and while Sakura had reservations that concerned the arrangement she simply decided to trust Kenji knew what he was doing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima sighed as she began glancing back and forth between Kenji and Sakura as they talked.

"Listen, I just warned you, OK? Isn't that already a good reason? And if I have to tell you the truth, I actually should've made a clone to do this for me. But I sort of rushed in, and if I want to avoid confrontation, which I do, this seemed like the best method. I'll stick to your deal though," she explained as she touched her scroll.

"OK. One... two... three!" she said as she revealed her Earth Scroll.

Katsuo stumbled as the bubble he'd created at the bottom of the pond was disturbed by the harsh sound waves.
"Uh oh..." Was all he managed to say before the bubble popped, the sudden increase in water pressure making Katsuo groan in anguish.
"Not dying from my own technique!" He concluded, weaving together a few hand signs while looking down into the dark waters.
"Water Style! Fish Spit!" He yelled in a gurgled, muffled voice with his last breath. A jet stream of water shot from his mouth and drilled into the pond floor, pushing Katsuo towards the surface at high speeds.

The Katsuo clone glanced back at the water for a moment, an agitated look slowly forming on his face.
"Looks like its now or never." He concluded, turning towards Taiyo who was distracted by the arrival of yet another ninja.
"You, youve got what I want." He said flatly, launching one of the water shuriken at Taiyo's pouch, just close enough to graze him, hopefully causing a rip to form along the seem in the bag. Although his aim was perfect, and his speed was top of the line, Taiyo wouldn't be avoiding the loss of his scroll.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Zaku watched as the water shuriken punctured the back of his partner, revealing a certain scroll tucked away within it. A heaven scroll! Heh, his got more Intresting...! Upon the realization of the scroll, Zaku quickly grabbed it from the pouch of his comrade while He was focused on the battle at large. Zaku smirked as he quickly lunged several feet away.

“Sorry Bud, looks like you got what I was after. Nothin’ personal!”

With that, Zaku darted into the woods, quick to attempt to get out of sight of the ninja at the river. What odds that he would go right for the bad, heh, must be my lucky day!

And much to Sakura's shock, on the count of three Kenji actually kept his word and showed Hashima his own scroll which was also revealed to be an Earth Scroll.

Thankfully it appeared that Hashima and the two of them had the same scroll, so a fight if one decided to break their word had been avoided at the moment.

"Alright, seems like we have no reason to fight. Not that I had any intention to." Kenji replied, and his tone indicated he had been telling her the truth as he returned his scroll.

-----------
Madoka soon jumped before Zaku as she saw he took a scroll and tried to flee, which implied he had both and the Earth Scroll she needed as she displayed her puppet Raven before him.

"Hand over the Earth Scroll." Madoka replied with a cool tone as she was ready fro a battle.

Katsuo's eye twitched as Zaku had run off with his own teammates scroll. "....I thought they were working together...: Katsuo said to his clone who simply shrugged. "Welp, cant let him get away!" Katsuo yelled darting into the woods after Zaku. "Better make it hard to follow my tracks." He thought to himself, looking back at Taiyo who was rather angered. "Multi-Water Clone Jutsu!" After a few moments of silence, a faint rumbling sound could be heard from the river that steadily grew until a maybe 15-20 clones jumped from the water, all running in roughly the same direction as the original. "Which one should you track Taiyo? Hehehe..." Although his celebration got cut short as he squinted his eyes, noticing Zaku not far ahead of him, only problem was it seems he was stopped by another ninja. "Hm.....think I know how to handle this..." He said quietly as he and the rest of the Katsuo's all charged forward, directly for the person confronting Zaku. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" They roared in unison.

Madoka saw the onrush of clones that just appeared out of nowhere and cursed to herself as she jumped back to gain some distance while she scrambled a response. Madoka had been unprepared for this sudden intrusion, though tried to get herself focused as she began to have her puppet Raven fire a series of poisoned senbon at the clones in rapid succession as her eyes darted between them, Katsuo and Zaku as she tried to keep them all within her line of sight.

Zaku looked behind him and saw the legion of ninja charging his way like he had just shaken a hornet’s nest.

Dear God!

Thinking quick in a panic, Zaku formed a single handsign on each of his hands and aimed at the puppet using shinobi in front of him.

“Out of the way! Decapatating airwaves!!”

A shockwave of air hurts forward from his hands, wanting to clear out the instance so he could run from the army currently tracking him. He sprinted forward while he did so, yelling like a maniac.

Madoka cursed again as she jumped aside as Zaku rushed past her before she pulled Raven back and jumped after him as she moved as fast as she could.

"Come back you coward!" Madoka yelled out as she had her puppet fire a pair of poisoned senbon as she tried to at least graze Zaku so the poison could go to work though given both were running at high speeds that seemed unlikely.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo felt betrayed, and also, he felt stupid, his plan didn't work and now he risked failure, but he needed to do something, his scroll was gone and no one could help him, now he needed to be mean, and force his way through it.
"I've had it, I'm not losing to a traitor," He was now about to bring out one of his aces.
"Sudden Combustion!" Taiyo burst up into orange flames and started to try and catch up to Zaku. His mind was now in one track mode, get his scroll back at all costs.

Last edited:
Kiro looked up in both awe and fear at the giant snake. How the hell was he supposed to beat that?! Kiro didn’t have time to think as the snake suddenly lunges down at him. Mustering all the chakra he had into his legs, Kiro jumped high onto the air too avoid the attack. While going up, he formed another series of handsigns. “Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!” Kiro shouted before talking a deep breath. A moment later, Kiro shot a giant fireball down at the snake. On impact, the fireball lit the snake up in flames. Kiro smirked midair as he watched the snake burn. Then out of nowhere, he saw a blur of what looked like a tail, smack him away. As soon as he was hit, Kiro heard an audible crack before he was sent flying away into a tree. Unfortunately, the impact was so strong that Kiro broke through the tree, as it couldn’t stop his momentum, and kept on going until he crashed into the ground.

Kiro just laid in pain as he groaned in agony. He had definitely cracked a rib and he could barely move his left arm. Even worse, he was bleeding. Kiro hated to see his own blood. It made him feel that his opponent was beating him and he didn’t like that. As he managed to stand up, Kiro could see the snake slowly slither up too him with the grass ninja smirking on its head. “So, are you ready to give up yet?” The grass ninja asked in a creepy tone. It really gave Kiro a weird vibe. “Not just yet!” Kiro stated as he willed his hands up to perform another jutsu. However, before he could even perform a handsign, the grass ninja grabbed his left hand and twisted it. Kiro did his best not to scream and did his best to pull away. Instead, he got a punch in the stomach and spat out blood. Then the grass ninja grabbed him by the neck and slowly lifted him into the air. Kiro squirmed as he did his best to escape the grasp. Instead, he received another punch in the stomach and spat out more blood on the grass ninja’s face. The Ninja just licked it too Kiro’s horror. There was no way he was a genin. Kiro froze when the grass ninja took out his earth scroll. “You see, I’m not here for this.” The grass ninja said before opening his mouth and swallowing whole. Kiro just watched in fear, too scared to move. This was it, he was going to die...

"Oh no you dont!" The original Katsuo yelled as two of the clones grabbed him from either side and launched him in Zaku's direction. "Howdy" He said in a somewhat cynical tone while passing by Madoka, having just enough momentum to reach Zaku. He gripped onto the boys collar as he feet finally hit the grund, causing him to tumble and roll, taking Zaku with him. "Dibs!" He yelled, attempting to pry to the scroll from the boys grasp.

Suddenly Zaku felt something go through his hair, he quickly tried to halt as a senbon brushed through his hair and hit the tree in front of him, poking out as if to impale him on his present course. Senbon?! Cursed puppet!

Zaku quickly tried to stop himself, but before he could, he was grabbed by the army of clones. As soon as he landed and the water shinobi declared dibs, Zaku’s worried expression quickly turned to a confident one.

“Sure, Decapatating airwaves!”

He opened one of his hands, the only one not carrying the scroll, and blasted at the ninja who went into melee range to try and pry it off him. Zaku breathed heavily for a few seconds, looking at the odds before him. He wasn’t impressed by his options. He cleared his throat and stood up, and addressed the clone army.

“Woah woah woah! Hey there...” Zaku caught his breath. “Maybe there’s a third option here, eh?”

@Retro Master

“Needle ball!”

Suddenly, an ice sphere landed on the floor next to Kiro, and a humanoid figure landed near it as well. The humanoid figure manipulate drhe water in his pouch to create an ice barrier around the two shinobi, as the sphere she had created outside burst into hundreds of small needles. The needles bore into the grass ninja, tearing open what appeared to be flesh and clothing, the other needles hitting the barrier. The ninja turned Kiro, revealing to be none other than Kai.

“I never leave a fellow mist ninja behind. That is my code.” He announced. “Are you alright?”

Kiro breathed a sigh of relief when the ice barrier went up. He immediately knew it was Kai because of the ice. It was probably the first time he was so grateful to be rescued. However, Kiro sensed that the grass ninja could’ve killed him whenever he wanted but he didn’t. Kiro didn’t know why but he suspected that the the grass ninja already knew of Kai’s incoming arrival.

“Thanks.” Was the first thing Kiro said. “As for being alright, I think I have a cracked rib and my arm feels like it’s broken. Other than the blood, everything else feels fine.” Kiro responded in a sarcastic tone. “But seriously though. That guy is something else.” Kiro stated before shifting his attention back to the grass ninja.

The grass ninja licked his lips after he tore off the rest of the skin off his pale white face. His disguise had been ruined thanks to the Mist brat’s last attack. How pitiful but yet interesting. “Ice style, tasty.” The ninja hissed, licking his lips again.

Kiro managed to stand up and held his right hand over his left shoulder as he watched the transformed ninja in front of them. “What the hell is he?” Kiro mumbles to himself, not sure if he really wanted to know. Whatever the case, he knew this ninja was not got to just let them run away.

Last edited:

“I’m not too sure, but I know one thing. Xeno filth such as this is the reason us hunter nin exist! You shall pay for harming a mist ninja!”

Kai did a handsign, around five clones spawning in through clouds of smoke. They each hopped through the barrier, taking a chunk with each one. Each chunk they took transformed into a weapons. An ice flail, dual swords, hammers, and other weapons were formed as the clones jumped into action.

They swung, slashed, harpooned, and bashed away at the odd grass ninja. He seemed to slither around most of their attacks, his body manipulating like a noodle, weaving around. He extended his arm, as snakes came out of it and impaled one of the clones, and coiled his body around another clones and splattering it into water once more. Kai swerved to Kiro.

“They won’t last long at this rate, quick! We need to go!”

Kiro watched as the clones were quickly disposed of by the the ninja. Whoever the ninja was, he was leagues above them. Kiro snapped back to reality and nodded to Kai before he jumped up to a tree branch that hadn’t been destroyed by the fire. Then he started to hop through the branches, going deeper into the forest. ‘There’s no way it is going to be that easy.’

Madoka arrived along with the clone army, as she had her puppet Raven at the ready while she eyed the Katsuos as well as Zank as she shifted her cool gaze back and forth between the two sides before she overheard Zaku's "third option" proposal which caused her to raise an eyebrow at the Oto-nin.

"Third option? Unless that proposal is you hand me your Earth Scroll I find it hard to believe I'd be swayed by your proposal." Madoka replied with a neutral tone though had given Zaku the platform to speak. Granted, she was prepared to rain senbon fury on him with the slightest motion of her fingers; same for Katsuo but Madoka had been willing to at least hear him out.

----------
Tomiko eventually had arrived where the smoke field had been generated, as she burst from undergound much like a mole and assumed a combat stance as she scanned the immediate area around her. Besides the smoke, which to play it safe Tomiko guarded against with her headband tired around her mouth and its cloth over her nostrils, Tomiko at first had seen no trace of someone else. But she knew someone either would have arrived soon, or someone already had been here.

This smoke was placed here for whatever reason, and Tomiko had been determined to find out what that reason was.

“The third alternative being that you, water wizard, and I, team up, since if we are together we only need one other scroll to pass together. What do you say to that? Water and wind?”

He resided his hands up in the air, putting he scroll in his bag, as a slightly high pitched noise was heard.

“What do you say? Take out this puppet princess and we can pass!”

Katsuo stared on at Zaku for a long moment, his expression unchanging. "Give me one good reason why I should believe you, or else hell is about to rain down on all of us...." He said quietly, glancing up at the treeline. Several water clones were spread out above the group, all with the same six water shuriken that Katsuo started with. "Unless you wanna deal with her senbon AND my shurikn."

“I already have two scrolls, so I would gain nothing from double crossing someone, especially someone who can last against a two on one battle. Heh, I’m content with my passing scroll amount. I just see a good chance to pass, which is you. You help guarantee my safety to pass, and I can do the same while also guaranteeing you get your scroll too. I say that’s a win win. Eh?”

Zaku tried to ignore the possible rain of senbon. But as far as the water shuriken were considered...he wasn’t sure if he could deflected ALL of these projectiles, and he sure wasn’t going to try attacking them. Diplomacy wasn’t his forte, but it seemed his best bet at this point

Madoka frowned, as she had not been the biggest fan of the idea of this becoming a two on one battle between the two. So Madoka prepared her puppet as she seemed to focus it on Zanku.

"Or we could just beat you down and each of us walk away with a scroll guaranteed." Madoka countered as she was prepared to attack but held off for the moment.

--------
Kenji and Sakura then said their goodbyes towards Hashima as they jumped back to the trees and continued their path towards the smoke field, but along the way they took note of a kunoichi (Sagiso) as she seemed just ahead as Kenji and Sakura decided to peruse her in the event she had the scroll they needed.

“How about this?” Zaku said bringing out the wanted scroll. “I GIVE you this scroll up front, and we can go look for one for me after this, so you are already guaranteed victory. Does that interest you?”

Giving up his earth scroll sounded risky, but if it can buy him an alliance with a powerful ally, then it might be worthwhile. He turned slightly toward madoka, his hand pointed toward her, ready to repel fire if need be

"Alright. Fair enough." Ryo replied solidly. He was slowly becoming able to handle his nerves, but in reality he was actually just relieved the Rain village ninja was actually willing to commence on the square deal. She continued to grip her umbrella as she seemed to continue examining Ryo - his stance, his trembling, his speech - and his was creeping him out, and made him worried about her catching his bluff type of act.

All that was left to do was hope...but he had no idea what he was hoping for. At the beginning of the situation he was aiming for her to have an Earth Scroll, but now it seemed like he was crossing his fingers for them to have the same scroll in order to avoid a battle. He hadn't expected her to be this intimidating.

Ryo mentally slapped himself. Get it together. If he couldn't overcome a simple stand off such as this, what would he be able to do in an actual life-threatening situation that was sure to occur in the near future? The Yamanaka could already see a large cloud of smoke and hear yells of battle and pain in the distance. Something that helped him realize that this was all for real.

"On the count of three." He gulped. "One. Two....Three." He spoke, squinting his eyes in hesitation and pulling out his scroll - revealing the written kanji of 'Heaven'.

Madoka simply held her hand out and motioned for Zaku to toss the scroll towards her. If the water-nin tried to intercept this, she'd fight him off with her puppet Raven.

"Toss me the scroll and I'll agree to the terms." Madoka replied flatly.

---------
Azumi, at the same time, revealed her own scroll which also marked the written kanji for "Heaven", which upon her examination of the guy's scroll showed they shared the same scroll. Immediately Azumi placed her scroll back in her pocket as she released her grip of her umbrella's handle though her serious and not-so-friendly expression had remained. Even if it relaxed a little.

"Seems we share the same scroll. No reason to fight then." Azumi replied flatly as the back of her mind she had felt relief that a fight this early on had been avoided. Though partly she had been disappointed a chance to get an Earth Scroll had been fool's gold.

Zaku or the earth scroll away and revealed a heaven’s scroll. Hmm he doesn’t seem to like that previous offer, maybe this is the scroll he needs? Zaku smirked as he revealed the potentially needed scroll to the water user.

“Then what about this? Strike your fancy? Giving you a scroll of your choosing, if we forge an alliance. Either way, you win.”

Kai’s last clone had been defeated by the grass ninja as Kai leaped up to meet with his injured ninja ally. Kai erected another ice barrier before flinging segments of it back at the grass ninja. Under the cover, Kai brought out 3 spheres like he had thrown before and charged them with his Chakra, throwing them behind himself, before leaping away from the site, the sounds of a loud CRACK! Was heard as hundreds of ice needles from many of the spheres sprayed all over the place

Kiro turned around to see what had happened after Kai’s attack. He managed to see the body of the ninja turn into snakes once again as the needles rammed through the body. ‘Another clone.’ Kiro thought before he heard a familiar rumbling sound. He looked back again and was horrified at what he saw. The giant snake was slithering after them, and was going pretty fast. Even worse, the grass ninja was standing on its head, arms crossed, and smirking demonically at them. ‘What the fuck?! Why is he chasing after us?’ Kiro wondered as he hopped through the trees. They were bound to run into some other genin at any time.

Moments later, Kiro looked forward to see a lone genin taking a nap by the bottom of a tree. The poor had no chance. “Get out of the way!” Kiro shouted, but not soon enough. The boy woke up just in time to see the insides of the snake as he was devoured whole. Kiro just shook his head and continued going. He just hoped they wouldn’t come across any other fools.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At this rate, he was going to lose, all of his hard work would be thrown to waste. However, another genin who had two scrolls wasn't looking and as such, he decided to take advantage of that.
"Flaming Phieonix Justu," He cried out as he did the appropriate signs and the genin was attacked. This was his chance, he grabbed the two scrolls from the genin's pocket, a heaven and earth scroll and left, he gave up on chasing Zaku, it was a losing battle, and besides, that jerk had karma against him. He noticed a snake coming and as such made some clones to distract other incoming enemies.

Last edited:

This is bad...Kai thought as he raced away from the deranged grass ninja and his snake pet. We will never outrun this thing, this snake has more muscles than us both combined, he will out endurance me and Kiro out until we lose all our energy. We have to defeat it, but how? Maybe...that could work.

Kai urned around, his hands making several handsign a before he reached out his hands at the snake.

“Forbidden Jutsu, Organic freeze!”

He clenched his hands into fists, the liquid in eyes of the giant snakes froze over, then pressure was put on it, the ice coating over with red from the snake’s blood. It screeched as it was blinded and under great pain. Now it was a blind, ANGRY giant snake. At least it isn’t after us...not directly since it can’t see us....

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to have to briefly stop you all - and remind at least a few of you that forcing a hit on another person's character without checking with that person first in private (or in the discussion thread) and receiving their approval for such counts as autoing, that is controlling another person's character without their permission, which is strictly disallowed by our rules.

You may launch an attack towards another person's character, but it's up to that other person to decide whether the attack hits. Also remember to properly read each other's posts and make sure that you don't ignore each other, because that just creates continuity issues and that leads to people reporting other people and adds clutter to my report feed that I could honestly do without.

Now feel free to get back to... whatever is going on here.

‘Amazing technique.’ Kiro watched as Kai single handedly blinded the snake behind them. Kiro almost let out a sigh of relief when he noticed the snake wasn’t stopping. “I think you just made it angrier.” Kiro stated as he watched the snake growl in pain. That’s when he realized something. “Hey, I think that snake might be able to sense chakra.” Kiro speculated to Kai. It was a decent theory but they just had to prove it. That’s when Kiro noticed Taiyo.

Up ahead in the distance, there seemed to be a group genin fighting. Kiro grinned when he realized that was there chance. “Listen, if it’s only sensing chakras, then it should be distracted once it senses other chakras. Let’s lure it towards the group and that way it will by distracted by them.” Kiro told Kai his plan. Kiro couldn’t care any less if the other genin all ended up dead. If anything, he would just go back to their remains afterwards and take the scrolls. It seemed like a brilliant plan to Kiro and now they just had to execute it.

As soon as Kiro passed above the others, he willed his hands to perform a jutsu as fast as they could. “Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!” Kiro spat a multitude of small fire balls above the group of genin. If anything, the rain of fire should distract them long enough from the terror behind them.

“A decent theory...but how would we-“

He was cut off when the mist ninja hurled fireballs down toward the genin, which no doubt the fire contained some chakra in it as well as breadcrumbs for the snake to follow. Kai quickly ascended far above, scaling the trees to get far out of the line of the genin that the snake no doubt was going to get a smell for. He was surprised Kiro could use a justu like that when he was injured, even having a few broken bones. His stamina was remarkable, to say the least.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo saw the giant snake and noticed the fireballs travelling to him. So it tracks by fire huh. As he saw this Taiyo fired his own fireball, in a seperated direction from either genin. The snake ended following Taiyo's fireball due to it being larger, the snake assumed that larger chakra meant stronger prey, so he waa attracted to a nearby cliff, where found some other genin to snack on.

Sagiso paused on a branch, her gaze shifting towards a duo that seemed to her trailing her clone. 'I probably can't take both of them alone... but if I lead them to Azumi and they do have the opposite scrolls then that'd be two birds with one stone.' Having decided on what she would do the kunoichi continued heading towards her partner with renewed speed.

'Well, even if they don't have earth scrolls it's still the first day, we're in no rush to be hunting for scrolls.'

As Kenji and Sakura moved in pursuit of "Sagiso" Sakura figured that rather than chase her blindly towards whever she intended to go they could. Though a fight might have been risky as there was a chance whoever they were in pursuit of could not have the scroll they needed which would have resulted in wasted effort.

So Sakura formed some hand signs as she began to cast a Genjutsu. This one took some considerable concentration, but she began to subtly shift the appearance of the forest; making the path ahead of "Sagiso" appear much more difficult to maneuver through. Whether it had been through the increased foliage, branches broken to form blockage and even some small snakes. Sakura hoped this Genjutsu would discourage "Sagiso" from her direct path and she'd change course towards the side where a clearing would have been that Sakura scouted earlier before she bumped into Kenji by the river.

Though she was unaware that she and Kenji had been tailing a clone, at least at the moment.