• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Sagisō

Rank 36 — Heavenly Skillful Star | Yan Roulan

The virago hummed to herself, listening to the clatter of colliding ninja tools. Tongue in cheek, she remained unflustered even as Kenji's chain snaked its way around her ankle. Electrified steel met the thick keratin scales of her snake-skin leggings. The material was an insulator made even more effective by its rainy coating as the electrical flow would find it much easier to travel through the water and across the length of her leggings rather than try to penetrate the scales. The shock Sagisō received after the current had powered through her clothing was deceptively flashy. The lightning dancing across the dark of her leggings gave the impression of a big shock, but the reality was different.

That did nothing to stop Sagisō from playing up the shock. It had hurt. Her pained expression and 'stunned' body were simply less genuine than they appeared.

As Kenji pulled her down to meet him, she curiously wondered what his next move would be. Her own chakra began to flush through her body, adding another insulating layer that staunched the flow of electricity. By the time Kenji had finished pulling her through the air, the effects of his lightning-chakra flow were purged from her body. However, Sagisō still maintained her vulnerable facade: the lightning still danced across her leggings and she still appeared pained and paralyzed; but, contrary to her outward appearance, she maintained a state of readiness.

Baiyan

Rank 36 — Heavenly Sword Star | Ruan Ling Lien

Slow... Still weighed down by the effects of Baiyan's added rock weight jutsu, Iris could only described Seiun's tendrils as...slow. For the agile avian that she was avoiding the whip-strike would've been chick's play. However, seeing an opportunity, the avian struck instead. It's wing natured chakra coalesced on its wings, and released small wind-blades that would intercept the tendril.

Hardly more than an inch long, the wind-blades were not awfully powerful individually; but Iris as a humming bird and not just any humming bird, but a shinobi bird. The speed of her wing-beats were faster than the human eye could catch even when she wasn't trying. Now that she focused, her wing-beats easily eclipsed over a hundred beats per second. While she couldn't release a wind-blade in each and every beat of her wings, she had no problems launching tens upon tens of the inch-long slashes. With the interval between each being so short, the wind-blades were heel-to-heel, overlapping in a singular wind-blade who's mere existence caused the wind to screech. A wind blade such as this once, so concentrated because of its small size, would sheer through hardened steel like hot butter.

However, the chakra cost for such a technique was immense and the ninja-bird promptly went up in a puff of smoke. Evidently, it had exhausted its chakra supply.

Meanwhile, below the earth Baiyan had been hard at work. She could still sense Seiun as the boy's main weapon was a chakra-beacon for what must've been every sensory ninja in a mile radius.

She had been carefully moulding her chakra for a hefty technique. Her chakra pulsed into the earth and walls of stone and mud erupted from the ground to trap Seiun within a cylindrical container who's lip towered to the sky. The earth she had used to form those walls had come from the ground directly beneath Seiun, creating a deep cavernous pitfall.

The pouring rain has already turned much of the ground to muddy mush and compromised its strength. Now with a hollow being created beneath the boy, the very ground he stood on would collapse under the pressure of his own increased weight. Then the cylindrical walls that trapped him would collapse inward, burying him once more.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
B.O.S.E.C. Found the Avian rather troublesome, having evaded it's attack. However, calculations began to ran as soon as it began to use an attack. Air. That was what it primarily used. Mainly sued for cutting attacks, swift when unleashed, deadly when executed. However, there was a window before it actually was performed.

Using the whip for a second purpose, it went straight toward the ground, using the momentum it gained from the whipping motion. I'd tip began to expand and flatten, making something similar to that of a dolphin's tail or a fan. It then beat hard against the ground, the tendril thrusting Seiun soaring up into the air with just a single bound!

After this move, it had greatly blown off a lot of mud covering Seiun whilst splattering those on the ground all over the place, right before the wind attacks preformed by the avian were enacted on the same muddy soil. The whip began to shrink down into four smaller strands. They were two pairs, beginning to rotate around each other like helicopter blades on either side of Seiun, meant to keep him in the air and away from whatever Baiyan was about to preform.

"Shiratamako is way better for making dango than mochiko, trust me. It gives the dango a much more smooth texture, it tastes like heaven! I've made dango with shiratamako for my entire career and look at where I am now, a proud owner of their own dango store! And since the Chunin Exams are being held in Ame now, I've been doing incredibly well!"

Mori was enticed by the stories of the dango shop owner after fruitlessly trying to wait out the rain. The mention of the Chunin Exams caused the boy to slap his face, he'd completely forgotten to train and was just wasting time here. "I need to train for the next round, I completely forgot! Thank you for the dango and the stories, miss! I'll make sure to tell my mother to try shiratamako next time I see her, best of luck with the sales!" Bowing to the shopkeeper, the boy ran off through the rain in hopes of finding a training field to use. He could not afford to slack off now.

-------------

Taji didn't pay too much attention to the newcomer, deeming the girl fighting Kenji to be more important to observe. However, the awkward way that she tried to give one of the wolves commands caused the Kumo-kunoichi to smirk and turn her head. "Sky doesn't bite until given a reason to, so just let her be and don't give her too much attention if you don't like wolves." Turning her head back to watch the battle, the girl began humming a tune native to Kumo.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The fire shinobi gave a few small, understanding nods when Madoka pointed out that he was asking a lot of her. Admittedly, Taiyo recognized that it was a little ridiculous to ask for flame based upgrades for his wooden arms, but he wasn't too concerned since he never believed that his fire release was any problem before. Upon closer examination however, he realized that his wooden palms were rather charred, and that some of his finger tips were similarly blackened. Though both his hands and arms were intact, the FBS master attributed it to the fact that the only heat exposure was from fire release jutsu. Therefore, having internal sources of fire could prove troublesome with the current materials used. But all of that was unnecessary at the moment, the only thing that Taiyo needed to address was the number of upgrades that he was asking of Madoka. Fortunately, the answer to that question was much simpler.

"Yeah, you've covered everything," He gave a small nod of approval while confirming the assessment of the puppeteer kunoichi. After that was done, a waitress arrived at their table asking if they wanted anything to drink. Taiyo put in a request for water before turning back to Madoka to address the glaring issue in his requests.

"Now that I think about it, it's going to be difficult to use all of those heat based upgrades without overheating my arms if you use wood like before. You got any ideas on fixing that?"

Tsuki
Tsuki scratched her head when Kai mentioned the "depraved society" that he encountered. Knowing the Yuki Prince, those words could refer to just about anyone given his extreme Xenophobia, but who he was referring to became of little concern upon listening to more of his dialogue. The idea of their Kekkei Genkai being stolen justifiably unnerved the naïve Yuki-nin, especially since she was unaware that such a thing was even possible. Whereas Kai had chosen to react with righteous fury, Tsuki was a couple steps away from quaking in her boots.

I hadn't intended to discover something this intense...what do I do?! NO! Get a hold of yourself Tsuki! Think logically...the path forward is obvious.

"I wholeheartedly agree, but how would we notify them?" The Yuki-nin had regained her composure and turned herself to Kai with renewed vigor, "Should we send them a letter?"

"...You don't honestly think they would take a letter seriously, do you?" Kai spoke to Tsuki. "They'd most likely just treat it as a joke. Ugh...I can almost hear their witch like laughter from here..."

Kai just shook his head. What a predicament. What he wouldn't give to have a power to summon up an army of Yuki at this moment. Sadly, he did not have such abilities, especially not with the correct restrictions due to the summit and exams.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
Unfortunately for her, Tsuki did think that the Yuki would take the letter seriously, causing her to slightly turn her head away in embarrassment after Kai denounced the idea. However, the icy kunoichi was grateful that he wasn't too mean-spirited in denying her idea, and she realized that the Prince was right when he presumed that they would just treat it as some sort of joke. Despite that, the issue still remained without a clear solution.

"Isn't there anything we can do?" The naïve Yuki-nin inquired from a place of desperation. She was eager to do right by her clan, but with her only suggestion dismissed, she was at a loss at how to proceed.

Come to think of it, I should be grateful that Kai took my words as truth in the first place. The only evidence that I could bring to the table amounts to hearsay when reviewed by an outsider. I suppose he has faith in me when it comes to this. I just hope I don't disappoint him...
Seiun
Yet again B.O.S.E.C was able on coming to Seiun's rescue, launching him out of the mud cylinder that was forming beneath. Unfortunately, he wasn't in position to have a sturdy landing, but on instinct, a set of tendrils extended outward to protect the "redeemed" rogue. As he stood up to fight, the Ame nin let out an exhaustive breath. He realized that it was time to throw in the towel and walk away, though he felt the need to explain his thought process to B.O.S.E.C. first.

Look, this was fun and all, but I've seen enough from this bitch. I haven't been able to lay a hit on her and every time I have to escape, it costs more and more energy to do so. Not to mention the fact that this is starting to piss me off. Now I know you may think that getting pissed is irrelevant or even beneficial to combat, but in reality, getting angry doesn't make me fight better. If anything, it just leads to poor decisions made from desperation. So, with that said...I'm done.

"That wasn't half bad. I'll let you have this one..." Seiun gave one final speech to Baiyan, mostly unconcerned if she responded or not. Afterwards, he began walking back to the headquarters to recover and rest.

Hinagiku

Hinagiku stepped out of the Star Maiden's courtyard with a wry smile. They had made a curious request, a peculiar price; it wasn't what she had expected, but since it didn't challenge her interests, Hinagiku had accepted Meihui's bargain. It was a small price compared to the weapon she'd purchased for them and so she supposed there was much more to their request that she could gleam. She would have to keep an eye on them; but, more importantly, another group of shinobi required her attention.

Her byakugan swiftly located the Sound shinobi scattered across the villag; fortunately, their scattered positions would make things much easier. The Matriarch set off, her first stop, a quaint flower-shop where she purchased a number of bouquets: violets, roses, tulips, and camellias. Plenty of moisture kept the flowers fresh and fragrant, their aroma would prove most useful for her intentions.

A faint smile cross her lips as she scratched Furisu; the fox had wrapped herself around Hina's neck, like a fur scarf. Evidently enjoying the atmosphere of the rain village.

Without further ado, Hina made her way over to the small shop where her first target resided.

~~~~~

"To think I took my eye off you for just a moment and you'd given the village the slip," tittering introduced the Hyuga Matriarch to the duo of Kai and Kiro; the fragrance of flowers wafted, perfuming the air. "Care for some flowers?"

@Retro Master @Shen: King of the Mist

Kai was enthralled in his conversation with Kiro. So much so he hadn't an idea who was sneaking up on his flank. Snapping out of his thoughts, he turned to see a woman. Her eyes...he had met her before...

"...The woman from the tailed beast operation." Kai responded. "There was no ill will in my actions- well, limited ill will. It was a mission. Nothing personal."

A half lie, but not one that Kai took lightly. He subtly put a hand under the table, preparing a hand sign or two just in case this got nasty.

It was the enchanting aroma which began to scent the air around the trio that Kiro noticed first. Turning his head in the direction the smell was emanating from, Kiro smirked slightly when he saw who was carrying the flowers. Kiro figured the Hyūga Head would come for him eventually, but he didn’t expect that time to be so soon. Even more peculiar was the little fox around her neck. One could’ve mistaken the small kitsune to be nothing more than a fluffy scarf. The creature was the same one that had also scurried up the head of Takato out of nowhere during that mission to hunt the eight tails jinchuriki a few months back. There was no doubt that it was her summon after all.

“You shouldn’t be too surprised, Lady Hinagiku. After all, you were the main reason why I didn’t attempt to escape during our time on those islands.”

Looking at her azure eyes, Kiro responded to the Hyūga Head’s greeting with a rather calm tone that matched his relaxed expression as he leaned back in his seat. A stark contrast to the first time he had laid eyes on her. On the other hand, he could tell that Kai was, rightfully, a bit tense. If the Hyūga Head wanted it, she could probably kill them right here with ease. She would just have to bare the consequences afterwards. Of course, Kiro doubted she cared about that in the first place. Seeing as if Hinagiku wanted him dead, he would’ve been dead already, Kiro figured she was up to something else. Especially with the fox summon wrapped around her neck so casually and the offering of flowers. He eyed the beautiful bouquet of flowers once more. Flowers for his grave perhaps? Their entrancing scent had grown even stronger now that the Hyūga Head was standing near them.

“Flowers from my would be executioner. How generous. I might’ve taken a daisy if you had one, or maybe even a... well, never mind. I’m guessing I’ve already fallen into your trap, haven’t I?”

Hinagiku

"Astute as ever."

The matriarch laughed. It was a pealing laughter; deep, sonorous and resounding—like sudden thunder that, for a brief moment, caused the ramen shop to shudder in ways that betrayed reality. With the fragrance of flowers as the trigger a not-so-subtle genjutsu had been completed. Its targets were solely Kiro and Kai.

With a crisp clap, the room returned to normal as flower petals scattered.

While the genjutsu would've been quite apparent to them, it's duration—barely a fraction of a second—made it excellent for her purposes. Unless a dojutsu-user or a highly skilled sensor ninja had been paying close attention to the duo in that exact moment—which her Byakugan confirmed hadn't been the case—the genjutsu would go unnoticed by anyone other than the two children.

Usually, she would've taken into account the Mist before acting on one of their own; but, with the buffoonery they'd displayed at the summit, she knew they were in no position to press Konoha for anything. Though, she'd welcome an attempt. It would provide a valid excuse to intervene in the land of water.

Irregardless, those were concerns for later. With her task finished, she had other things to attend.

She excused herself with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

As she left, she idly rewarded Furisu with an affection pat; a job well-done. Within their brief interaction, the fox had managed to tag Kiro in two different ways. Subtle as the genjutsu was even it only served to conceal the real tag. The tag was step one of her arrangements, she would see about completing step two later tonight.

It seemed that Kenji managed to grasp the chain around Sagiso's ankles, he had not been sure if she failed to react to it or deliberately allowed herself to be bound, but the electricity shot through it to her body all the same which would stun her enough to transition into Kenji's follow up move. He tugged on the chain and yanked Sagiso down, aiming to fling her from the air to the ground where all the previous weapons she had fired upon him lie waiting with the aim to slam her down on top of them.

Course, this seemed to be merely a surface goal.

As the pair passed with Kenji rising and Sagiso in turn being tossed down, Kenji seemed to gather some sparks by his free hand off the chain itself as he seemed to coat a fresh electric claw just as he and Sagiso would in theory pass by each other on the tug, and as they did Kenji aimed to strike Sagiso's back right shoulder; both to damage it and more importantly limit the rotation of that joint.

-----​
"I'll keep that in mind..." Azumi answered, she seemed to keep a careful eye on the wolves all the same. Though between Taji's assurance Aisha had also added on that they meant well as they were just spectators though Azumi worked to focus back on the battle. Though it seemed there was a gentle hum from the other Kumo girl which seemed to catch Azumi's attention even if she had not shown it. This Kumo-nin had certainly gotten himself an interesting group of friends by his back...

----------
Madoka watched Taiyo carefully, as thankfully he least seemed to be in thought over this reaction and had least put some thought into her words which showed he was listening. Once he had thought it over, he confirmed that she had gotten the general idea of his request as a light sigh crossed her lips and she seemed to sit in thought over the matter. More of note, a way to sole the possible issue of not accidently burning his own arms off given the wooden frame. Soon enough Madoka faced Taiyo as she considered what she could do about this.

"Well, ideally, in order to prevent any backdraft we need a way for you to "release" excessive heat safely, and also possible add a layer between the wood that is less flammable." Madoka mused as she presented the idea to Taiyo. It would require a bit of extra work on top of the weaponized flame offensive Taiyo desired, but it had been the safest method she could think off of the top of her head.

Sagisō
Rank 36 — Heavenly Skillful Star | Yan Roulan

Sagisō rode out the maneuver, muscles still ready to spring and chakra quick in her veins. The insulating layer she'd covered herself with earlier held firm through Kenji's electrified assaults; but, her brow furrowed briefly when she felt blood blossom across her back, where Kenji's lightning claws had penetrated her wind-veil and bitten into flesh. Without her insulating veil the claws might've raked deep, but they had expended a measure of their force in cutting through her chakra and the damage they dealt was not enough to distract her.

Chakra gathered in her fist as she descended and she struck the ground with an earth-shattering Gale Hardliner. It's purpose was two-fold: one, it arrested her momentum, creating a cushion of air that absorbed the impact of Kenji's fling; two, as the ground fractured and the compressed wind had no where to go, it rebounded upward and launched her ninja-weapons at the airborne Kenji. It was a precarious position to be caught in an air-borne assault, and it this would be Kenji's second time finding himself in such a situation. Hopefully he had learned from his first time, because Sagisō certainly had. She had released a smoke-bomb as she fell which had been thoroughly pulverized by her gale hardliner; now, it's smoke was forced upwards by the rising wind-currents robbing vision and—more importantly—concealing the ninja tools.

An attempt to deflect the weapons with his chain—as he had done the last time—would prove difficult, if not impossible. Nonetheless, as bad as his situation seemed to be, the worse was yet to come; Sagisō wove a single hand-seal and seized control of the bladed weapons which rode the currents of her chakra.

Her eyes paled, her visual prowess primed. She wore a victorious grin as she was poised to turn the Kumo ninja into a pin-cushion. Unless he had developed an omni-directional defense it would be impossible for him to—was that her sarashi?

Ribbons of white, stained with blood, danced in the air. The very same ribbon which, seconds prior, had been wrapped around the virago's chest. Sagisō's brain stalled for only a moment as she pieced together what had happened. When Kenji's claws had bitten into her shoulder it must've cut through her sarashi, loosening it; then the follow up gale-hardliner had blown it right off.

The Skillful Star bit her lip, weighing her modesty against the chance win the fight. The latter won easily, of course. Although it had opened up a moment of hesitation, her wind-guided weapons closed in on Kenji threateningly, still hidden in the rising smoke-cloud.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Although Taiyo was grateful that he was able to get his request across to Madoka, he was somewhat discouraged by the small sigh she let out. The fiery shinobi wasn't afraid of being turned down at this stage, as their agreement had been solidified long before they set foot into the restaurant, but it seemed that manifesting that agreement into reality would be a more arduous task than initially anticipated. As the puppeteer ruminated over a potential solution, the waitress from before delivered the water that Taiyo had requested. Gifting her one of his signature warm smiles, he turned his attention to Madoka, who was currently expositing her ideas for safety measures required within the new arms. Namely, she had suggested an insulative layer between the wood to mitigate internal heating as well a method to safely release extra heat generated within the arms.

"Sounds like a good idea, but," Taking a cautious sip of his newly obtained, ice cold beverage, Taiyo slightly leaned forward, as if Madoka was going to whisper a secret across the table, "What were you thinking of when it comes to both of those ideas?" While the Konoha born shinobi was waiting for his business partner's response, the waitress cleared her throat before inquiring about the Suna kunoichi's potential desire and choice of beverage.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It was late afternoon near dark when Raiku realized that it was probably a good time to get some food and stop exploring the Hidden Rain village. The cloaked teen decided to head towards the downtown of the village where he figured a lot of restaurants were. He didn't really know why, but he was craving some ramen at the time. He went on through and entered the establishment which didn't really have too many customers and looked kind of run down. Raiku didn't seem to mind however, and quickly ordered some miso ramen with pork before sitting down. Unexpectedly, as he was eating he noticed a familiar person enter the restaurant.

After that strange encounter with the Hyūga Matriarch earlier, Kiro had eventually parted ways with Kai and spent the rest of the day doing some light training. Specifically, he utilized the non stop rain to practice a defensive mechanism for his lightning armor. By default, the armor would protect him from the rain ever coming into contact with his physical body. However, he wanted take this basic defense a step further. Even multiple steps forwards.

As Kiro sat high up on one of the many rooftops in the grey sky line of the Hidden Rain, lightning coated his body and struck out at the rain above. Not randomly, but calculated. Just like his chain lightning jutsu, the streaks of electricity appeared to chain to each miniature droplet of liquid. His sharingan continued to keep track of every single rain drop that fell close to him. This could be considered a from a reaction speed training for him and his eyes.

‘… 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 3-’

“Damnit!”

His streak finally ended once he missed one of the rain droplets, causing him to release an exasperated sigh. It wasn’t his high score or even second highest, but the boy still thought he was doing pretty well. Not well enough, unfortunately. He had been doing these reps for a good part of the day and just like the setting of the sun was a sign a day was coming to a close, it also signaled that his time here had come to an end.

Of course, even the orange of glow of the dying sunlight couldn’t make it past the dark, overcast clouds above Amegakure. At least it allowed daytime to seamlessly transition to nightfall. Like most people around this time, Kiro had decided now was a good time to fetch a meal. He could tell nearly everyone had the same idea as him when he headed downtown and found hundreds of tourists flowing in and out of the many restaurants and other popular attractions in the area. However the citizens of the Rain felt about outsiders, they had to admit the exams gave them a huge boost in sales.

They probably hadn’t expected this many people to come into their village. It was easy to tell that some places were already over capacity. Children sat on the laps of their parents to create space, while the more daring women sat on their significant other with some drinks in their hands. There were long lines and even tables being set outside by those particular owners who wanted to retake full advantage of this opportunity. Obviously, Kiro would avoid those places for the simple fact it seemed unsanitary.

The teenage criminal, who was wanted dead by arguably four of the five great ninja villages, eventually made his way further downtown. Kiro could tell he was nearing the slums when the roar of the nightlife started to grow further and further away. At least, this meant there would be less packed restaurants. One in particular ended up catching his attention. Although it appeared rundown, the place was advertising ramen. The last time Kiro was in a foreign village, he ended up finding a really good ramen shop. Maybe he could go two for two.

When Kiro stepped inside, he found that there weren’t many customers inside. There plenty of seats open in the dimly lit establishment. Clean as well, all things considered. Since he wasn’t here to look around, Kiro first went up to the person at the front and order his first bowl of ramen. Maybe he’d order more if it was good. After that, Kiro turned to go and find himself a somewhere to sit. As he did, his expression shifted to one that displayed amusement at the sight of a familiar Uchiha. A brief chuckle escaped him as he walked up to greet a former acquaintance of his.

“Well, look who finally managed to advance in the chūnin exams. How does it feel, Raiku?”

Sagisō
Rank 36 Heavenly Skillful Star - the Prodigal

In a moment of rare wish-washiness, the Skillful Star changed her mind. The mood had changed, something was inexplicably...different. The heat of battle had vanished and she was, if not satisfied, then at least content. With feline grace, she twisted her spine and a burst of chakra spun her body; she landed on her feet, one hand preserving her modesty while the other hummed with chakra. Her hand tore through the air, a quick sweep upward as the cloud of smoke above was cleaved in twain.

"That's enough, we're done." The world must've been coming to an end for Sagisō to call a fight to a premature end. The faintest smile was etched into her lips. The Byakugan had receded, but if anything Sagisō gaze was sharper and more invasive—inspecting her opponent with predatory appreciation.

"You're holding out on me," Her eyes flicked over to his chakra cuffs. "You've grown...certainly in guts if nothing else."

"Worried about the exams?" She scoffed, then let her expression melt into a sultry smirk. "Don't you think beating me would be a more satisfying achievement? We can go all out; why don't you show me what you can really do~?" She punctuated her enticement by gliding her tongue across her lips.

For a moment, she searched Kenji's face for even a hint of acceptance; she found disappointment.

"Not tempted? Whatever Wolfie; find someone else to hold out on." She sorted with mock offense and threw a coy wink. "Come find me when you're ready to show me a good time~"

Sagisō pivoted on her heels, effecting a wave as she departed. "It was fun!"

The Skillful Star sighed, the future would be busy. She couldn't mess around and have 'fun' anymore, not until things were safer, not until her sisters were safer. She wouldn't be staying in the rain village beyond today and she didn't know when next she would see her friends.

Now was a time for final goodbyes, it truly had been fun.​

Kenji of course raised an eyebrow at first as Sagiso suddenly seemed to delcare that this battle had come to an end, a naturally disappointing outcome, but when Sagiso seemed to make her argument as to why, it seemed to click. She sensed the chakra cuffs which seemed to not be a shock given those eyes of hers would've seen the shimmer along them that suppressed his chakra capacity. Kenji seemed to have a sly grin at that revelation as he worked to land on his feet and Sagiso seemed to gaze upon him through the smoke.

So she could see them? Guess those eyes are everything they had been advertised.

Aisha had looked from the sideline as Sagiso made her comment, and when she probed him about going all out and giving a real fight, she read his eyes that she had not been about to get that, not yet anyway.

"Afraid the timing is just a bit off. Need these on a little longer if I am to get the full effect, besides, seems to me you have a bit to focus on besides little ole me for now. I'm sure in the future our paths will cross again. And I am not just talking these exams." Kenji mused, as he showed that greater maturity compared to the man he used to be when they last had a proper meeting. And as Sagiso departed Kenji moved over to Aisha and her companions as the latter seemed to raise an eyebrow.

"Sure this is a good move? I am sure least part of you wanted to unleash those seals with her." Aisha mused a bit, as Kenji had a soft smile at his friend when he gathered his scattered items.

"I merely wanted to see if I can even stand in the same space with her as I was. I got what I wanted out of this, besides, I already know I want this reveal to be something special, and when I face her properly I hope it to be a venue when I have had experience with it. Deserves that much." Kenji explained before the pair seemed to depart.

Azumi observed from afar, chakra cuffs? Kenji had the gull to hold out on someone like Sagiso, man was either crazy or he really had stepped up compared to before, though she seemed to scoff as he decided to restrain himself rather than go all out. Seemed he was saving the moment for something, not that it mattered as Azumi watched Sagiso wondered off and was tempted to follow...but ultimately decides to move in the opposite direction.

She was sure Sagiso had more to her story, and right now it had not needed her.