• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Very well, I respect your decision.” Kai said, adjusting his mask. “Then you prefer to go it alone then, yes?”

While Kiro wasn’t an ally, he wasn’t an enemy either, so as far as Kai was concerned, it would he unhonorable to attack such an opponent, especially from the same village.

“I would prefer to go alone.” Kiro started to say. “But, as you can see, there seems to be a good amount of alliances being formed. Though I’m sure of my own skill, I’m afraid some of those groups might turn out to be a nuisance. But as much as I would appreciate the help, we’re still both going for the same scroll. If it comes down to it, I wouldn’t want to fight you for the scroll.” Kiro told Kai. Atleast this way they would have a greater chance at separately finding scrolls. If Kiro did get an extra earth scroll, he would do his best to get it to Kai if possible.

“That’s a logical reason, if you wish to be alone, so be it. Then i wish for you to pass, more than these other...undesirables.

He made a look to the crowd. From people showing their scrolls out in the open, to people practically shouting, incompetence was everywhere. It’s like they had never been to ninja training school. Kiro on the other hand, didn’t give anything away, not even his scroll, however, due to a hint Kiro had slip, Kai had figured that out.

Sakura had dropped to a knee, as she kept her scroll buried within it while she did a supply check as a preparation for the exam ahead.

Alright, ideally water is gonna be a priority so people are most likely to move along water sources. Like a river or a lake. If I find that I can set up camp and target anyone who has the scroll I need by those areas. Should be easy...

"Hey want to be teammates?"

Sakura's focus had been disrupted when she heard the voice of Kenji, who walked up to the pink-haired kunoichi and made the offer towards working together. Sakura kept a skeptical look as she faced the Kumo-nin.

"Well, working as a team for individual exams seems to go against the point of it. Besides I have no way of knowing what scroll you have so you could just be baiting me into this so you can steal it if my guard is lowered." Sakura replied with reasonable doubt, though Kenji seemed to expect this as he flipped open his bag and gave Sakura a peek that showed he also had an Earth Scroll before he closed it.

"I think you'll find that this alliance if you will has mutual benefits. Besides, there is little doubt other people are already forming cliques for this purpose. Only fair we do the same just as a precaution." Kenji replied, and Sakura had to admit he made some fair points. While the risk of them possibly fighting over the same scroll had presented itself in her mind, the benefits seemed to outweight that as she thought it over before she faced Kenji to give an answer.

"Alright, I'll agree to a partnership. Though if time is almost up and one scroll remains, don't expect me to be generous and give it to you." Sakura replied as she gave a fair warning which caused Kenji to smirk.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

-----------
Madoka, in an act of pre-exam scouting, had used her puppetry skills to spy on the competitors just to get a sense of which ones had which scrolls which would be invaluable for the exam to come. Once Madoka had scouted as far as she could without giving an obvious cue away, she recalled her puppet and made some mental preparations as she did a supply check of her own.

-----------
Tomiko had began her own preparations as she practiced some punches in the air with her metallic gauntlets on display. Tomiko had no way of knowing what to expect within the forest, nor who had the scroll she desired, but in her mind that only added to the appeal of it all and actually made her excited for what was to come as evident by her excited grin.

Forest of death is nothing, I will conquer it and move one step closer to becoming a Chunin. I don't care who stands in my way, I will rock past them!

Kakashi cleared his throat, before bringing himself in the middle of all the conversing genin. The grey haired jounin addressed them all.

“Alright reign it in everyone. The exams are starting now.” Kakashi said. “Everyone, I want you to go to each end of the fenced in line, it should be written on the cover of your scroll where you should enter and to begin. Just remember....never under any circumstance must you look at your scrolls. Begin.”

Zaku and Kai both split into their different fence openings, on other different sides of the exam area. Once they found their fence opening, they sprinted in. The exam had officially begun

Last edited:
"Yes!Finally!Lets do this!"Kilka shouted as she looked at where she was supposed to go.She checked her scroll quickly and then smiled."This'll be fun."

Last edited:
"Don't Worry Azumi, I'll find you. Just don't lose your scroll before then." A teasing smile quirked on Sagiso's lips as she sprinted off towards her gate. Once she'd arrived before the gap in the fencing the Kunoichi quickly took off, her steps nimble and light. Her chakra swept into her eyes as she activated her Byakugan. She'd decided beforehand to activate her Kekkei Genkai ever now again while she moved, mainly to avoid ambushes... but that was for after she found Azumi. With a forceful leap, she flew into the air, in the next moment she hooked her hands around a thick branch, tightened her muscles, and swung herself further upwards. When her height peaked she abrupted twisted her body and planted a solid kick into the trunk of the adjacent tree. Like this she traversed the canopy of the trees, staying as high as the tree branches would allow. For a moment she regretted not asking Azumi for her gate number... at least then she'd have at least had a direction to go in. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips, as she leapt onto the highest tree in the vicinity. Activating her Byukugan as full power she scanned for her team-mate.

"I'll find you later!"Kilka shouted at Taiyo as she ran to her entrance.She was glad she finally got to start,so she ran quicker then usual."This will probably be easy."

Last edited:

Can’t be that hard to find a little pipsqueak. Zaku thought, as he calmly walked the forest floor, staying along the shady and bushy paths. The sounds of wild animals were bustling around his area. He could have sworn he saw a cockroach the size of a wagon. Heh, if I’m lucky, he animals will kill them so I won’t have to~

Kai preferred to travel by tree, however very slowly. He walked branch to branch carefully, not exerting much sound as he did so, not even making as much as a rustle. The hunter nin training would prove invaluable here, as the genin of he exam would become the hunted very soon.

Azumi had overheard the proctor's instructions as she glanced over at Sagiso before heard of her vow to find her as Azumi decided to take her word for it before she made her way towards her fence entrance. Once the exam had began, Azumi dashed her way inside before she took note of a large tree that seemed to have plenty of leaves.

Perfect.

Azumi dashed up the tree till she sat on top of the tallest branch as she quickly began to scan from the top of it with the intent to try and find Sagiso as Azumi tried her best to mask her presence.
-----------
Sakura had heard the words of her sensei, as did Kenji, which signified that they were to get in position for the start of the second exam. Given they were to enter from different fence entrances, Sakura advised that Kenji should meet her by a river or some water source which she was sure was within the forest; given the visible foliage along with the fact that they would not send Genin on an exam that took days with no means of obtaining food & water. Sakura then explained whoever found one first would make a signal so they other could find them, which Kenji agreed to before the two made their separate ways towards their own fence entrances and departed into the forest the moment the exam had began.

-----------
Maodoka and Tomiko each had respectively overheard the proctor's instructions as they each made their way towards their own fence entrance before they quickly departed towards the forest of death. Madoka with stone-cold focus, and Tomiko with eagerness as to what awaited her inside.

Katsuo naturally decided not to take his scroll from his pocket, surprised no one else had the same idea.
"I realize dojutsu makes keeping things hidden a little harder, but I might as well keep as many people as I can in the dark about my scroll type....only downside is, im not gonna be able to track any specific target until I know what im looking for." The young shinobi had been lost in thought when the start of the second exam snapped him back into reality.
"Here we go!" He hyped himself up quietly, dashing into a dense region of foliage along with the other students.
"I should head uphill and find a water source, my best chances at maintaining a strong attack and defense will be there." He concluded, soaring from branch to branch as he put distance between he and the entrance, his high speeds put him ahead of many other contestants.

~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of tree dashing, Katsuo managed to find a small trickling stream which, he followed to the source.
"Ohohoh yeah, thisll do nicely." He mumbled to himself, looking on at the large circular pond which was surrounded by flat even earth, hidden by the thick treeline in the distance.
Walking out onto the surface of the water, Katsuo attempted to position himself roughly in the middle of the small pond.
Perfect." He said crisply, his hand trailing down his leg to his pocket, curiosity forcing him to finally glance at his scroll.
"....so heaven scrolls are the target huh...time to play the waiting game." The young shinobi grinned, slowly sinking into the water without a moment of warning.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, hope the same for you, good luck!" Taiyo told Lilia winking and smirking as he left, now looking for an opponent. It wasn't long before he found a river which a trickling stream lead to, he noticed a figure floating in the water, but he avoided confrontation instead he launched himself into a tree using a few powerful fire blasts to the ground, after receiving a drink from the stream of course.
"Perfect, no one would expect this of the hothead idiot, now I just gotta wait for a sucker who has the right scroll and I'm golden," He said almost silently, chortlini in his genius.

????

What was that?

Zaku heard the sudden sound of fire torching somewhere nearby, it was brief but apparent. If someone’s just gonna reveal their position like that, they must have a death wish. Zaku slowly made his way in that direction, still having a ways to go.

Kai hadn’t heard anything, still walking above the tree tops, seeing the forest of death clearly. If a battle were to break out loudly, he would certainly see it from his angle, that was the plan

Ryo had reached into his pocket upon the great Kakashi, known as the Copy Cat Ninja, explained the events of the Exams. The boy laid his eyes upon a Heaven Scroll, however quickly returned it sealed from sight after realizing that he was holding it out for everyone to see. He became slightly stressed hearing all of the criteria, but hopefully no deaths would occur - as they sounded unnecessary as long as surrender were a thing. Unfortunately, knowing the personalities that surrounded his village and their tendencies, he figured that there was a high chance some people wouldn't walk out of this forest in one piece - he prayed that he wouldn't be one of those people.

Before he knew it, in the middle of him examining others in search of an Earth Scroll, the 2nd stage of the Exams were commenced. He dashed towards the gate, running low and surging deep into the forest. Naturally, his instincts had him find his way to the largest tree he could find. Thinking quickly, he focused a decent amount of chakra into his feet and leaped, landing sideways on his feet and continuing to dash upwards.

Upon finishing his ascend, he sat quiet, yet breathing hard, looking out into the seemingly endless Forest of Death before him. He could see some of the other Genin running on foot below him, but some were grouped up and a good distance away, so he couldn't get a view of where their scrolls may be.

"Ok, Ryo. Play it cool, be smart." He whispered to himself as he began leaping from branch to branch, his lightweight physique actually coming in handy for once.

Then it happened. As soon as he landed on a particular branch, a peripheral eye view of a girl around his age (Azumi) had seemed to pop out of no where. Ryo freaked out and hesitated as he landed on the branch, causing his foot to slip upon impact.

"Aaa- aah!" He stuttered as he began to slide off of the large branch, however he was able to refocus enough chakra into his feet in order to remain stuck to the tree. He stood there suspended upside down with a blank facial expression. After a few still moments, he snapped back to reality, gripped a kunai, and ran his way back around upright on the branch, facing the girl. Embarrassment was written all over his face, but he attempted to hold a serious demeanor.

"O-Ok. Look....I don't really know how to do this...and don't want to hurt a female - but how about you show me your scroll?" Ryo spoke, gripping his kunai tightly.

He had no idea how to intimidate someone, and really didn't have intentions of attacking a girl. He just felt lucky to have stumbled across a female who was alone. Perhaps this would be an easy opportunity to get an Earth Scroll ahead of time and finish early without any combat.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima had received a Earth scroll, and nodded as she went inside the forest.

"I should probably think of a strategy. I didn't bring food or water, like I would expect of most of us Genins, but I can probably find some edible berries or something and a river to eat and drink from," she began thinking.

------------

Surely enough, Hashima had gathered a good amount of berries, and had found a bit of a water source. Then she heard some footsteps, and began hiding in the trees.

Last edited:
As he navigated through the forest, Kiro kept his guard up at all times, constantly observing his surroundings. Though it might’ve been a good idea to stay hiding in the trees or traverse through the branches, Kiro sort of wanted an opponent to come challenge him. He really wished that Raiku hadn’t failed the first exam so he could crush his spirits in here. Kiro made it a mental note to atleast find the Uchiha after the exam to see if he still had that attitude of his. Atleast the other Uchiha was still in. If Kiro was lucky, maybe Chikao would have to opposite scroll. Kiro would’ve liked to see what the challenge of facing another Uchiha would be like. Hopefully he would get the chance.

Suddenly, Kiro heard some the rustling of leaves nearby. Kiro immediately hid behind the nearest tree. After a few seconds of nothing happening, Kiro decided to a peak. Cautiously, Kiro tilted his head out to see if there was anyone there. There was nothing. Kiro continued to observe for a few more moments. As he continued to peak, he started to feel something... something licking the side of his neck. On instinct, Kiro immediately clenched his kunai in his right and turned around too impale this ambusher. Instead, he found his attacked stopped as his opponent grabbed his wrist and held onto it firmly.

Kiro smirked when he finally recognized his opponent. It was the same grass ninja who had been watching him earlier. “I hoped I would run into you.” Kiro mentioned to his opponent. “I’m very honored young one.” The grass Nin replied in a rather strange tone. Kiro took no notice of this and instead dropped down and performed a leg sweep of sorts with his right leg. The grass ninja let go of Kiro’s hand as he nearly fell only to brace himself with the palm of his right hand on the ground. With a swift motion, the grass ninja sent a upwards kick Kiro’s way, hitting his chest and knocking him into the air. Kiro did a backflip mid-Air before managing to land on his feet. “Not bad.” Kiro stated calmly, not even unfazed in the slightest bit. The challenger seemed grateful for Kiro’s compliment as he licked his lips. “Unfortunately, you’re only the appetizer.” The man hissed as he eyed Kiro. ‘What’s that supposed to mean?’ Kiro thought as he watched his opponent slightly smirk. He felt a sense of uneasiness grow inside of him but pushed it down as he had done always done. They both continued to watch each other as Kiro got into a stance he liked. After a moment’s silence, the battle began once again.

Zaku emerged from the bushes, close to where he heard the flames go off at. The stream looked tampered with, as if a human had just messed with it. Zaku looked and found apathy of scorched grass. Hm...definitely the spot. I wonder. He looked up from there and noticed a particular genin nestled comfortably in the trees. Zaku shook is head and smirked. He snuck around in the bushes, making it to the treeline Taiyo was at. Once he did so, he leaped up right near the genin, that smirk still on his face, like a jump scare.

“How’s it going kiddo?”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, hey, what's good?" Taiyo said casually, not even caring that he was found, in all honesty, it was dumb of him to forget that an explosion is quite loud, of course the Kohana-nin believed he could talk his way out of this.
"Before you attack, how do you know if we have the opposite scrolls, heck, I don't even know what scroll I have, so think about that before you make your next move," His plan was simple, get Zaku to lower his guard to think, then either attack or flee, though escape would be better, he has no idea if Zaku is a friend or foe.

“Then let’s make this quick an easy, you can either drop your scroll and I won’t go after you, or we can look for these scrolls together. It’s a game of survival, I have to know if you are prey, or part of the pack.”

Zaku has a one tracked mind. Win. How he would win and when didn’t matter, as long as he did. He could either get a scroll from this, no matter what the scroll is, or some muscle to make it easier for later. The acquisition of either sounded good in his book. He puts his hands into half fists, for what seemed like no reasons as a slight high pitched noise was heard.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I think it would work best for both of us if we worked together, you seem to be strong and personally, the more the merrier," Taiyo replied with a sheepish tone in his voice, thankful that he was able to evade elimination for a temporary period of time, his plan now became a matter of stalling, hoping that Zaku or him would find someone with the opposite scroll so they could both pass, of course, he would hate to see Kilka eliminated, but it might be a necessary sacrifice.

“Hm! Good.” Zaku said, his hands going back to his side, the high pitched noise fading. “Now, what resources did you bring? By the looks of it you don’t have any water, being by a stream and all.”

Good, that’s a bong diffused, and some brawn recruited. That’s a quick ally. Zaku himself had limited resources, but enough to last a day. He brought out his pouch, a few wrapped food containers and bottles with a sound note plastered on the sides of them. He showed it his supplies to Taiyo, and awaited for him to reveal his.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"All I got is this Swiss army knife, oh wait, I just found some hot pockets and three bottles of water," Taiyo never really thought ahead aside from bringing his favorite weapon, some snacks and hydration, the bare essentials.
"It's not much, but you'd be surprised at how resourceful I am," It was true, he made many makeshift weapons and other materials using his knife, it was essentially his pride and joy.

Hm he has resources too, together we could stretch them for a day and a half, maybe 2 if lucky. Suppose he was at the stream so he didn’t need to use his supplies.

Zaku showed his weapons, which was simply a bunch of kunai and a string. There were a bout twelve kunai in his hip bag, which was a surprising amount for a ninja to carry in a single small pouch. When Zaku heard of his newfound partner’s new supposed talent he backs intrigued.

“Resourceful you say? How?”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I made a parachute out of a leaf, some climbing gear out of some twigs and mud, with a couple of other tools and even made a water filtration system with a couple of spare parts, pretty imressive for a dummy like me huh," Taiyo was serious though his tone suggested otherwise, he did feel incredibly dumb as proven by the first exam, but fortunately, he also had luck on his side, now, needed to prove to not just the rest of the proctors, but himself that he had the skills to become a Chunin.

“Hm...your more than just a meat head that breaths fire, i’ll Give you that.”

Zaku analyzes their situation, concealed in the treetops, although that scorch mark below them still giving them away. He knew it wasn’t good to stay in that position for too long, so he made it brief.

“We need to change positions, so their attention is over here while we are somewhere else. In fact...say, your good with making things. What do you know about traps?”

Huh, and my teammates think I'm thick headed. Would a thick headed girl be able to come up with an ingenious plan such as this?

Azumi, for a brief half second, had her usual cool demenor and stone-cold attitude shattered as the sudden....arrival of another applicant (Ryo) as he stumbled off a tree branch before he made his threat to her. Azumi had a dumb founded expression for that brief half-second window as her eyes widened, but she quickly regained her composure as she upon reflex placed her right hand on the handle of her umbrella on her back as the Rain-nin eyed.

"I'd say the chivalry is the last thing you need to worry over. Though the proposition of revealing my scroll to you while you keep yours hidden is not an incentive proposition." Azumi replied with a cold yet cool tone as she gaze the newcomer to her tree a glance over; as if she tried to get a reading on this guy as she kept her hand on her umbrella handle if that proved to be necessary.
-----------
Tomiko had decided that since everyone was likely to travel through the forest or even the trees, nobody would figure someone would have traveled underground using an Earth-style burrow her way underground while she felt the vibrations of those who walked above her and soon decided that her first move should be to get some water by the river that she felt flowed close to her.

Soon Tomiko arrived next to the river, as she dug a small hole from underground just next to it as she pulled out a canteen and began to scope some of the water up while she tried to remain hidden in her hole.

-----------
From the bushes of the river, Sakura gazed upon the river as she had began to take note that a few applicants had gathered or began to gather there with little doubt but to get some of the river's water for the prolonged exam ahead. Just as the pink-haired kunoichi had figured, now if only she had a glimpse of Kenji she might have had a chance to put her plan into action and...

"Ah there you are."

Sakura managed to just cover her mouth to avoid letting out a ear pulsing scream but had quickly settled her nerves as she turned and gave a glare to Kenji who had snuck up behind her though thankfully had spoken with a whisper as Sakura suppressed the urge to scold him for the...lack of warning on the greeting as she brought him in and began to whisper her idea towards him.

-----------
Out of the bushes and next to the tress one applicant had hidden herself in (Hashima) Madoka had arrived at the river source, as she glanced around as if she tried to see if any other Genin had been near her while she seemingly had not noticed Hashima.

Though unknown to Hashima, Madoka had her puppet Raven hidden in the bushes behind her as a safety precaution as she pulled out a canteen and began to scope of some of the river water while she felt this...tense atmosphere in the air.

Any minute now, I feel this is the tightest pulled thread that is just waiting to snap...

Although she didn't know which direction Azumi had gone it, Sagiso had at least remembered what her chakra looked like. Since most of the genin in this test, including her, didn't bother to suppress their chakra they were just like glowing dots in Sagiso's eyes- easily found. She spent a few moments scanning through each 'dot' in her vision before she found one that resembled Azumi's. To her surprise, her partner had already encountered another genin! A crafty gleam flittered across Sagiso's eyes but soon dimmed, 'I probably won't make it over there in time for an ambush...especially if I get attacked on the way.' Although she did possess the Byakugan, which made ambushing her nigh-impossible, she couldn't keep it active perpetually, it caused too much strain on her eyes.

Pulling a smoke bomb from her waist-pouch she smashed it against the bark of the tree she'd perched on. Within the, by now very visible region of smoke, Sagiso grinned. The smoke-bomb was the equivalent of announcing her position to the entire exam and practically every genin in the region would come rushing over. It seemed like a dangerous move, but that would only be if she was stupid enough to wait for her enemies to surround her. She'd be long gone by the time anyone got here, but the truly unfortunate one would be the first one to get here, as he or she would then get ambushed by the ones who would arrive later on. It was a rather simple trap, and more importantly, one that didn't require her to do anything herself, she could simply lurk in the vicinity and wait for the 'moths' that got attracted to this 'flame' to fight it out, she would only need to appear at the end to collect all the scrolls from the battle-weary survivors.

Well, that's what she would've done had she been alone. Sighing to herself she performed a series of hand-signs and her body flickered and blurred. An instant later her figure burst from the region of smoke, heading in Azumi's direction, rather than travel along the highest branches, she had a noticeably lower altitude.

Before Taiyo had a chance to respond to Zaku's inquiry, multiple shuriken flew from the water beside them, all targeted at semi-vital points on Taiyo's body. Not a moment after the Shuriken had exited the water, the clenched fist of a familiar young water nin exited from the same location, flashing up into the trees, aiming to get the jump on Zaku.

Last edited:

Zaku took the hit, unprepared for the sudden sneak attack. Zaku fell from the branch, but landed on his feet in the ground below. He rubbed his lip, and checked if he was bleeding, thankfully it was just a bruise.

“Heh, quite a gutsy move for a genin like yourself.” Zaku chuckled. “But you couldn’t have picked a worse target to attack buddy. Taiyo! Time to turn up the heat!”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, that's gonna leave a mark, So one of you gotta death wish or something?" Taiyo told them through gritted teeth before attempting to stand, the vital blows knocking him down, the pain was that of a new sting, but it seemed like the bee was 500 times normal size, and there was a thousand of them,
They caught me off guard, clever, brute force won't be enough. But once Taiyo was on his feet, the fight was on, igniting his fist to indictate that.
"So, any one want a burn?" He had a smirk, aside from being somewhat resourceful, he could also hide how much pain he was turely in.

Last edited:
Kiro was breathing heavily after the last sequence of attacks. Though it had only been for a moments, the battle had seemed to last for quite awhile. Even stranger was the fact his opponent seemed to have no signs of fatigue yet. They had both traded multiple blows yet it seemed nothing he had done had fazed the grass ninja. ‘I guess it’s time.’ Kiro sighed for a moment before closing his eyes during the standstill.

Once Kiro opened them, the red in his eyes glistened in the sunlight that had snuck past through the trees. “Two tomoe, eh?” Was surprisingly the shinobi’s first reaction. That part was sort of unsettling but Kiro made sure to keep his focus up. “I guess Kabuto was right. You are more than I expected. No matter, you still aren’t...” The grass ninja stopped as he suddenly found Kiro had impaled him right in the chest. “What?!” The grass ninja exclaimed, believing that he had his guard up. There was no way the boy could’ve gained that much speed. Sure he was an Uchiha but... Once again his thoughts were cut short by another slash, this time his neck. However, Kiro was unrelentless and continued to slash at the grass ninja. Unable to move, the grass ninja could only watch as his body was sliced away. However, he still had a smirk growing on his face.

‘How anticlimactic.’ Kiro thought as he watched the grass ninja, who was just standing still. The genjutsu he had placed seemed to have worked but yet Kiro was slightly unimpressed by the way it ended. Whatever the case, all Kiro really cared about was getting the scroll. Kiro casually strolled over to grass ninja to claim his reward. However, as soon as he made body contact with the grass ninja, the body turned into snakes. Alarmed by this, Kiro immediately jumped away to a safer position. “What the...?!” Kiro exclaimed before heard something around him. It was laugher. Kiro looked around as he tried to pinpoint where it was coming from but instead it was all around him.

“I’m impressed that you managed to place a genjutsu on me. Well on my clone actually.” The grass ninja confirmed, causing Kiro to tense up. “Your skills are far above that what I have imagined. If there wasn’t another I had my eye on, you would definitely be it.” The grass ninja stated, through somewhere unknown. Kiro didn’t understand what the creep was taking about nor did he care. He just wanted to kill this guy. “Come out here you coward!” Kiro shouted, trying to taunt his opponent. All he got in response was more laughter. Tired of waiting, Kiro did a series of handsigns in rapid succession to perform a technique. “Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!” Kiro shouted before firing off multiple balls of Fire in various directions, igniting the trees around him. Even after that, the grass ninja was no where to be seem and more laughter was heard. “Don’t worry, I have someone else who wants to play with you.” The voice said finally. That’s when a rumbling sound was heard. Kiro looked forward as he heard the rumbling start to get louder and louder. Kiro clenched his kunai as he looked forward in fear and anticipation at the same time. Kiro could feel the earth shake beneath him as he heard the rumbling get louder before it suddenly stopped. Kiro didn’t make a single movement. Then all of a sudden, a giant snake burst out of the ground in front of him, sending him flying back into a tree. When Kiro finally looked up, he found the giant snake looking down at him... “Oh shit!”

Last edited:
As Sakura and Kenji discussed their plan, the pair soon saw in the distance what appeared to be a rather large smoke bomb that had gone off which left a vast smoke cloud within the forest. Seemed like either a large-scale battle had gone off or a trap, either way the two figured there were bound to be Genin there as they quickly scooped up some water for travel before they dashed through the trees to get to that area.

-----------
Tomiko, as she finished with her bottle, had peaked her head out of her hole and also saw the large smoke-fog within the forest which caused her to grin. Tomiko figured something of excitement had kicked off there, and she desired to be part of it. So she quickly had gone back down her self-made hole and began to travel through a tunnel she had began to create towards that area; an eager grin showed she was excited for what awaited here there.

Katsuo stared on at Taiyo with a confident but timid expression.
"Actually, I couldnt have chosen a better target." He said in a somewhat ominous tone, launching out four more Shuriken in succession, the weapons spread out as they flew through the air, threatening to his both Zaku and Taiyo.
"Enough talk!" He yelled whilst weaving a quick hand sign, causing a clone to form from the water right next to him.
"Just to even things out a bit..."

Last edited:

Zaku’s hands came into a half fist, as a slight pitched noise was heard again. When the kunai were thrown, he flung his fists wide open, revealing open holes in his hands. Out of the holes came a powerful Burst of air, the kunai lost their momentum and flew erratically back, even the water around Katsuo was violently distrupted, and thrown all over the place. The air current was enough to send people flying through the air, as it was shot his opponet’s way.

“Decapitating airwaves!”

Both Katsuo's were launched back by the blast of air, both of there forms shimmering before bursting into water which cascaded down into the disturbed pond below.
"Hm, very interesting wind derived technique.... heavy hitting, wide range, quick activation time. Not to mention he doesnt have to weave hand signs in order to use it....very interesting position im in here, hehe..."
As the water began to calm, the quietness of the surrounding area was yet again disturbed by the loud splashes of three clones jumping from the pond in unison.
"This is great. Creating clones from this source of water instead of generating it myself really saves on chakra." Katsuo thought to himself, watching the fight from a secluded location.
"Quite interesting capabilities, both of you. Looks like this is gonna be a really fun day." The center Katsuo spoke as, once again, they all moved in unison, pulling four shuriken from there pouches each. "Lets kick this up!" He yelled, all three clones launching a flurry of shuriken at the two boys.
"Not enough." The center Katsuo spoke, weaving a few hand signs before yelling, "Transform!" The two copies on either side of him exploded into a cloud of smoke that dissapted to reveal two windmill shuriken. The remaining clone jumped up, gripping the projectiles while tucking in his body and rotating quickly, launching both windmill shuriken one right after the other in great succession at the two boys. The blades made a crisp slicing sound as they cut through the air at top speeds.
"Deflect that."

Last edited:

“Didn’t you learn from last time?? Weapons of the past won’t work!”

Hmm...I shouldn’t use Chakra too quick, but I suppose its unavoidable. He made two handsigns, one for each hand. Chakra poured into his system as his air systems went into a higher setting than before.

“Decapatating airwaves!”

He released a slightly stronger shockwave of air, the shuriken that were thrown were easier blown away, but the windmill shurkins momentum seemed to keep going. Not good! He split his attention, each hand focusing solely on one projectiles, he shot the air at angles, not to completely stop the projectiles, but to move them. The windmill shurikens came, landing each a foot next to him left and right, a few strands of hair being chopped off. He’s good....

“Projectiles are the worst weapon you can use against the jutsu of the future, it’s almost an insult to being attacked by them...give me one reason I shouldn’t blast you into smitherines!”

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo gulped, he hated facing water ninjustu users, however, he had some hope.
"You know what Katsuko, not an issue, water is nothing in the face of an inferno such as mine," He ignited his fist with a fire so hot it from red to blue, he then used his firey blue fist to punch the water clone. He then turned to Katsuko and threw a blue fireball and some orange ones.
"Take this you cocky jerk!"

"Gotcha." Katsuo said to himself with a satisfied grin as the clone exploded into a cloud of steam from the intense heat.
"I knew a hot headed fire shinobi couldnt resist taking a shot at my clones with a flashy move like that. The steam created obstructs there view, it could be blown away by Zaku's attack, but I can only assume theirs a limit to the number of times he can fire off big waves like that. If they wanna make this a waiting game, im fine with that, theyll crack first." He made his final judgement, looking up at the two young shinobi as they were shrouded in a hot steam cloud.
Another clone stepped from the water, still sporting the same smile the previous ones had. "Your wrong Zaku. Weapons of the past still work, that is...if you know how to make them your own." He spoke quietly while bringing his hands up, weaving a different set of signs than before.
"Water Style! Water Shuriken Jutsu!" As he yelled, six clear shuriken formed from the pond water, floating in a crescent shape around Katsuo's head.

Last edited:
Kilka searched around,she meant to find either Taiyo or a source of food or water.Though she wasn't known to be the sturdiest leaf in the tree,she was an expert when it came to surveying her surroundings and remembering them.She climbed up a nearby tree and surveyed the area."Hello?Anyone down there with a earth scroll who wouldn't mind me taking it away?!"She shouted.Worth a try Kilka,but nobody is going to willingly give away they're position to the enemy,Kilka thought.

“You misunderstand, I don’t need to see you to put an end to you!”

He brought out his hands to face him again, but something was different, his hand didn’t make the same high of end sounds. Instead, it released an extremely loud high pitches noise, one that was directed specifically in the water user’s direction. The sound vibrated through the water, even make its vibrations much stronger as it did so. This made the shinobi a very tempting target in this position.

“Crippling soundwaves!”

This justu was created for the sole purpose of disabling shinobi from the inside out. Anyone with eardrums would most likely shatter if unprotected, and those with bigger bodies with more water, or simply connected to water would have violent concequences...