• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes Of Tomorrow

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee looked over at Kokoro and Sylvia and nodded, "Yeah I'm right behind you." she said back to Kenji as she turned to follow him back towards the Class 1-A dorms. She was really hungry after all, but she didn't want to have to eat dinner alone. It was good to see that everyone was alright though.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kenji
Kenji walked into the building, "Anyway Kaylee, do you wanna help me cook dinner for everyone? I could always use some help." Kenji added as walked towards the kitchen and got out his apron and ingredients. "Anyway tonight I think we'll just have some pork with rice." Kenji told Kaylee. "But have you made dinner before?" Kenji asked her as he got up close to her.

Crystal just came out of her room after she was done with her shower and saw Kaylee in the class 1-A dorms “oh hey Kaylee right? Nice to meet you.” Kiza looked at Shinji “yeah he’s my half-brother, so he’s apart of my family. He also has the same quirk as my sister” he said as Bakura walked over to the group and bowed.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Upon coming into the building, Kaylee was surprised to see Crystal greet. her. "Oh hey. Yeah I'm Kaylee. Nice to meet you, but who are you?" she asked. She then turned her attention back towards Kenji who was asking her about cooking. "Err...me help you?" she asked, following him into the kitchen. "Well..I mean...you could do it so it's not...that...hard." the girl said, slowing down her talking as she continued her sentence. Her and Kenji were usually back and forth being slightly snarky towards one another, and as fun as that was, she did realize that this was a time when she had an opportunity to stop being so stubborn with him.
After all, everyone probably had a long day and he was body guarding Sylvia all day. Considering he probably did a good job, she thought that he probably at least deserved to not have her being all hard-headed during the evening. Besides, he was trying to teach her something. She let out a puff of air and looked away to focus on something else, "Nope...never done it." she said.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled at Kaylee, "Well would you like me to teach you?" Kenji said, he would actually be excited if she said yes, he had always wanted to teach people about cooking and stuff like that. Kenji then passed Kaylee an apron, "Take this, that is if you would like me to teach." Kenji mentioned scratching his head and grinning. "If she does say yes I won't give her something too hard."

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee turned back towards Kenji, "Teach me?" she asked, slowly taking the apron from the boy. "Well I mean I guess it can't be all that bad. Worst case scenario you can just cook for people....and ya know...not kill all of our classmates from my cooking." she said with a bit of a laugh. She put the apron on and tied her hair back, "So you said pork and rice right?" she asked to clarify.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked straight at Kaylee, "Yeah we are making pork and rice." Kenji explained as he got the ingredients and put them in the middle of him and Kaylee. He got the rice and just poured some onto his plate. "So Kaylee, all you need to right now is pour the rice onto the plate." He explained as he passed her the bag of rice. He then looked at her hair. "Also Kaylee might I just say that you look really cute with your hair tied up and it really suits you." Kenji said as he smiled at her.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee nodded as she listened to Kenji explain to her what she needed to do. It didn't seem like such a hard task. She took the bag of rice and started pouring it onto the plate. While she was pouring the rice Kenji made a comment about her hair. She swore in her head about her silent promise to actually not give Kenji such a hard time. She just pushed the bag of rice back towards the boy while looking away to hide her smile, "You're lucky you were a good body guard today." she said. It wasn't exactly..not giving him a hard time, but at least she tried. "So what's next anyways." she said, looking back towards the ingredients.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji blushed a little, "Oh thanks, but I didn't think I was that good." Kenji said as he grabbed the pork and passed one of the packets to Kaylee. "But anyways, basically what we are gonna do next is chop all the pieces of pork up and then mix them in with the rice, is that easy enough?" Kenji asked as he passed Kaylee a kitchen knife and started to chop all the slices of pork that he had.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
She took the packet of pork and also the knife from Kenji She opened up the packet and did her best to mimic Kenji's cutting motions considering she didn't really know how big exactly to cut the pieces. "What's the matter over there Kenji? What's with all that blushing?" she asked. Honest to god she really was trying her best not to be stubborn, but it was just too easy.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji was startled when Kaylee talked to him as he was concentrating on the food. "Huh? Wait blushing! Real men don't blush, it must just be hot in here." Kenji said trying to cover up the fact that he was blushing. "Anyway how are you doing with the cutting." Kenji said as he looked over to her. "Is it easy? Because I can help you if you want." Kenji stated as he walked over to Kaylee.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee giggled a bit, "Yeah sureeee." she said. She personally wasn't doing too bad at all with the cutting, but she could tell that Kenji was trying to be helpful. "Don't be stubborn for once Kaylee. Be niceeee...even if just for a little." she thought to herself. "Yeah sure. This cooking thing isn't as easy as it looks I guess." she said.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled and grabbed Kaylee's while she had the knife. "So first we might wanna cut it in half and then start cutting it into pieces." Kenji explained as he helped her cut it in half. "Now we can cut it into smaller pieces." He said as he helped her do that as well. "So now that we've done that, do you wanna be the one to mix it in with the rice?" Kenji said as he let go of her hand.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee wasn't expecting Kenji to grab her hand like that. Her hand started to shake so she quickly held her breath and grabbed her shaking arm with her opposite arm as Kenji helped her cut the meat. Once he let go she let out a puff of air. "Uh no I'm good you can probably handle it yourself. I'll just be right here." she said with a smile as she put her knife down.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled at Kaylee, "Well, okay I can try and do all of this." Kenji started to concentrate. He started to chop up all of the pork as fast as he could. To chop all of the slices up it took around five minutes. Once he had mixed all of them up he decide put them all in the microwave. It took fifteen minutes for them to be finished. Once they were all heated up he put some spicy curry over it. "Alright everyone, food is finished!" Kenji exclaimed as he passed the food to everyone. He then went over to Kaylee. "I gave you extra food as a way of saying thanks for helping me out, and by the way if everybody asks I'll say you did all the work." Kenji said as he smiled at her and passed her the food.

Rap.
Tap.
Tap.

Ingo was currently in the lounge, sitting down, tapping the large, rectangular glass dining table with his left dragon arm, impatient.
After walking back to the Class 1-A dorms with Kenji, Kaylee, and Yasumi, Ingo got pretty bored. He brought along a home video game console, but he knew that if he went up to get it out and set it up, he would be tempted to finish off decorating his room, and then he'd be there for years.
Plus, he was hungry, and Kenji was already using the kitchen, along with Kaylee, it seemed.
Those two seem quite close already. He thought.
I wonder if one day they'll -

Ingo was interrupted by the sound of the kitchen door in front of him swinging open, and out came Kenji, balancing plates of food. He then proceeded to hand them out to everyone, Ingo included.
How nice of them. He thought as he grabbed a knife and fork, having a taste of the pork and rice.

"This is really good!" Ingo exclaimed.
"I didn't know you were such an adept cook, Kenji."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee watched as Kenji finished taking care of the rest of the dinner. "Man he really gets serious when he's cooking doesn't he?" she thought to herself, taking note of Kenji's concentration. She was taking her apron off while Kenji was passing around plates when the boy came back to give the girl her plate of food. "Thanks Kenji, but you don't have to tell people that. If people think I'm a good cook then I can't make fun of you for being a good cook, so just leave it. But thanks for the cooking lesson." she said with a little bit of a laugh. She left the kitchen and sat down to eat her food. She could already see that Ingo was digging in. Hopefully the rest of the class would show up soon and eat. Kaylee wasted no time and started to eat.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled, "Well okay, if that's your choice." Kenji then looked towards Ingo, "Thanks, I've been cooking since I was a young child." Kenji said as he smiled. "Well anyways I'm glad you like it." He stated as he started to eat the food himself. "Well I guess I actually did make it taste nice." Kenji thought as he ate more and more of the food. He always loved spicy food, so he made his curry extra spicy.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee did love Kenji's cooking so it didn't really take her all that long to finish her food, despite receiving extra. She didn't mind eating a lot. Her training involved a lot of running and agility exercises so she usually burned it all in a really quick amount of time either way. She stood up and washed her dishes off in the sink before going back out to the class. "Well of course we have class tomorrow so I might just head up to my room to chill out for a bit before bed. Goodnight you guys." she said with a smile and a wave before heading up to her room.
The girl let her hair down and reached into one of the boxes that she still had lying around full of clothes. "Well, I guess I'd better see if he's got them yet." she said, pulling out a small earpiece communicator. She put it in her ear and rang for Ancient. "Hey it's Kaylee. I hope you aren't slacking off over there Ancient. I have information on some of the quirks here, but other than that not much. I can also confirm that Deku and Kirishima do teach at UA although you probably knew that." she explained.

Ancient
Ancient was getting a buzz on his phone. He picked it up and listened in to Kaylee. "Ah I see. Very good job indeed Kaylee. I'm sure you don't have much time now so find some time for us soon and we'll talk this out in a more suitable fashion. As for the job, keep gathering information and inform us of any openings you may have seen. Don't worry about the league either, we're doing just fine over here. Another member has just arrived anyways." Ancient said.

Toxic
The woman stood in the small study with the rest of the villains. "The sooner we get to kill those kids the better. So when are we killing the kids huh? Tell me when? My pretty pretty poison will melt them all down to nothing!" she exclaimed joyfully. It was Toxic, the villain from America who was targeting Jack, Sylvia, and Lucy.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji noticed that Kaylee was leaving to go upstairs. "I might go up to her in a moment, to see if she wants to hang out some more." Kenji ate his food as fast as he could and then got up. "Yeah guys I think I'm gonna do the same as Kaylee, after all we are going back to classes tomorrow." Kenji said before making his way upstairs. "I'll go to my room first to get some drinks and then I'll go to Kaylee." Kenji entered his room and grabbed two cans of orange soda before leaving. He walked up to Kaylee's room and knocked on the door. "I hope she does wanna hang out, or I'll be bored for the entire night." Kenji thought as he awaited a response to him knocking.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl heard a knock on her door and immediately clamped her mouth shut. "Well Ancient was right about me not having much time to talk." she thought to herself as she tossed the earpiece back in the box and buried it beneath the clothes. "Y-Yes?" she asked walking up to the door. The girl shook her head, letting some of her hair cover her face and tried to act as if she'd been asleep. She opened the door and rubbed her eyes, "Oh, it's you Kenji. What do ya want?" she asked.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji laughed a little, "Yeah sorry if I woke you up, but I was wondering if you would like to hang out for a while, as we have lessons tomorrow and I just wanted to hang out with you before that." Kenji then pulled out the two drinks he brought with him. "I even brought drinks with me." He said smiling. "I also have some movies if you wanna watch one of them with me." Kenji said as he handed a drink to Kaylee.

Crystal didn’t accept the food and left the room without eating it, just leaving it there. She went to her room and she opened the window, looking at the sky and started singing.
When I was young
If I just closed my eyes
Then I could go anywhere
Dream of any place
Imagination set the pace
And my heart was happy there

What a shame that you came
Round and told me
Said my dreams can't come true
"Don't be foolish
Give up your wish
Big things aren't for you"

And how you'd scold and chide me
Forever criticize me
But now I think I know the truth

You were the one
Who held me down and told me
I was heading nowhere
You said know your place
Accept your fate and show good face
And be thankful that you're there

That was so long ago
When you owned me
I believed it was true
Bend me shape me
Build me break me
Why was I your fool?
And now I'm so much stronger
I'm not yours any longer
I've got a message here for you

Time for you to learn
It's my turn
I won't be held down any longer
I've waited all my life and finally it's here
It all begins
A chance to win
A dream that's been a lifetime
An endless vast uphill climb
The day I've waited for is drawing near

Hey wait turn and show your face
I've got a lot to say
And you're not going anywhere
You lose; the time you ruled me's through
I'm in control I own my soul
And I'll never go back there

Wasted years that I spent
Never knowing
I was kept, I was used
Never-ending
Condescending
Now I just refuse
I don't care what it costs me
I know I almost lost me
Won't spend another day confused

You rose I fell
Made my life hell
Anything to crush my soul
Anything to feel control
Finally free I've come so far
Finally see how sick you are
I spent my life degraded
But I won't leave here jaded
I'll start again and finally prove

Time for you to learn
It's my turn
I won't be held down any longer
I've waited all my life and finally it's here
It all begins
A chance to win
A dream that's been a lifetime
An endless vast uphill climb
The day I've waited for is drawing near[2][3]

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee smiled and rolled her eyes, "Find we can hang out." she said, letting him in. "Man you're lucky I like orange." Kaylee said, taking one of the drinks from him. "I mean I'm not doing anything too special right now, but we can watch some TV if ya want." she offered. She also raised an eyebrow at the boy, "What's wrong? No tough guy attitude this time around? Usually you're wayyyy more rude to me." she asked with a smile.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled, "I'm just in a good mood, that's all." He exclaimed as he walked into Kaylee's room and jumped onto her bed. "Hey do you mind if I lie down on here? It's really comfy." Kenji added as he lay down anyway. "Anyway let's check what's on the TV he said before starting to drink his can of orange soda. "At least she isn't mad at me, even though it looks like I woke her up." Kenji looked straight at Kaylee, "So what kind of movie or TV show do you want to watch?"

After hearing what Sylvia said, the sadness in Kokoro’s heart immediately disappeared. It feels strange since she’s usually the one that cheers people up. “ Yeah, a chatroom sounds like an awesome idea.” She pulled her phone out, which had a sunflower case, and exchanged numbers with Sylvia. “ I would love to meet your family sometime Sylv, maybe they could help convince my aunt to let me stay here! Of course she is pretty stubborn.”

Kokoro looked out the window and noticed that it slowly started to become dark out. How long did she locked herself up in that classroom for? She thought about stargazing on the hill behind the school and turned her attention back to Sylvia. “ Let’s go stargazing, it’ll be fun!”

Not waiting for an answer, Kokoro started to push Sylvia’s wheelchair. “ I really enjoyed listening to you sing. You sounded absolutely beautiful! I can play some piano and I can kinda sing, but I don’t think I’m that good at it.” She laughed as she turned a corner. “ Everyone did start freaking out when I started singing in the middle of class the other day after all!”

Five minutes later, Kokoro stopped pushing Sylvia and smiled. “ You know, This is the first time we talked to each other in person. It’s nice being able to talk to you without that notebook.”

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
"Whatttt? Kenji in a good mood around me? Usually he's so grumpy." she said sarcastically. "I mean you're already laying there so knock yourself out." she said with a smile before starting to drink her soda. She walked around to the other side of her bed and sat criss-cross next to Kenji. "Well I mean whatever's on I guess. I would say the news, but I've seen enough of that and we already know what's gonna be on anyways. 'UA got attacked' 'UA got attacked' 'UA got attacked'" she mocked the reporters in three different tones. "I don't know...you pick. I'm just gonna drive you crazy cause I can't make up my mind." the girl said with a shrug before taking another sip of her soda.

Sylvia nodded. "Yeah, it's nice. I'm sorry I freaked out back when we first met... It's only been a day, though, and I feel like it feels really nice being with you. Like we've known each other awhile..." She smiled, watching the stars. They were gorgeous. The sky was loaded with them, it was amazing. "Wow... Y'know, I've never really seen the stars before. It's always been hospitals, home, and when it was just me and my siblings in Chicago, we couldn't see anything through the smog. I think this is my first time really watching them..."

Sylvia was relaxed. The night was beautiful, the fireflies lazily floated around this way and that. When Kokoro mentioned her singing, Sylvia shook her head.

"It's kinda hard to some, but at the same time, it's so easy. I don't think you'd be a bad singer. If you want, I'll teach you. I taught my sister, believe it or not. Lucy can sing amazingly now, and I mean, so can I, but I haven't done it in such a long time. I'm surprised I'm still any good at all." It was strange, hearing herself talk so much to a near-stranger, but Sylvia also felt something tugging at her heart. Something positive, saying that things will be okay.

Her heart wasn't pounding in the same way as it had been when Kokoro first encountered Sylvia. That was what felt like a big train, running her over and overwhelming her with emotions, but now she felt something subtle and nice.

This must've been a different effect that could be felt from Kokoro's quirk. This must've been true Joy.

Sylvia, for the first time in seven years, was truly happy. Who'd've thought?

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji laughed, "Yeah that's pretty much all there is on the news after we got attacked." Kenji then took a breath, "Well I guess we could watch a romance or horror film, or something like that." Kenji said as he looked at Kaylee in the eyes. "Her eyes are beautiful aren't they." Kenji then paused, "What the hell am I even thinking!?" Kenji thought as he then went to look through all of the channels.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
“I mean yeah but I guess that’s just because UA is really popular.” she added. Kaylee shrugged at the option, not like she had a better idea anyways and something was better than nothing. “Yeah a horror movie sounds fun, just don’t get all scared on me.” She said with a laugh, poking him in the forehead. She noticed that he was looking at her for an unusual amount of time before she found herself doing the same thing. When Kenji looked away to start flipping through channels she blushed as she also turned her attention towards the television. “Alright just pick any horror movie I guess. I don’t really care which.” she said. “Were we just staring at each other? Like for no reason? Like that creepy stuff that couples do on tv and stuff? That’s crazy right? That didn’t really happen did it?” Kaylee thought to herself

Last edited:

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji laughed, "Yeah you're very funny, I don't get scared by that sorta crap." Kenji said as he chuckled. He eventually found a movie, one about a haunted hotel. Kenji put it on and started to drink more of his soda. He also pulled out a bag of potato chips. Kenji looked at Kaylee, "Hey do you want some?" Kenji asked as a jump scare scene came on. It startled him and he jumped, he found himself holding Kaylee's hand. He moved it as soon as he noticed.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee laughed along with him, "Yeah yeah we'll see." she said. The movie Kenji picked out wasn't that bad at all. It looked pretty good for a horror movie. Just as the boy offered her some chips a jump scare scene came on and she was prepared to scream had it not been for Kenji grabbing her hand. At first she thought he did it on instinct, but the second she looked at it she figured he was just about as scared as he was. She couldn't stop herself from giggling at how fast he pulled away his hand. "Seeee I told you." Kaylee said, mocking him as she grabbed his hand again.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked down at how Kaylee was holding his hand again. "The only reason I held your hand before was because you looked frightened so I wanted to try make you feel less scared." Kenji said trying to not sound like a wimp. "But anyways why are you holding my hand now?" He asked while laughing. "But yeah this movie seems pretty good, unlike most horror movies I've watched It's actually some what scary."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee growled a bit and squinted her eyes at Kenji. "Listen here Kenji. You were just as scared as I was so that's why I'm holding your hand. You can at least try and be A LITTLE nicer. I'm trying to be nice right now because I just woke up and I don't have the energy to be mean to you right now. That doesn't make any sense, but I promise you it's logical." she claimed. "So you're gonna watch this movie with me, but we're not gonna get scared because we're holding hands. There problem solved." she explained before rolling her eyes and refocusing on the screen.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled a little, "Alright I'll be a little bit nicer." Kenji moved in closer to Kaylee, almost leaning on her. Kenji then rolled his eyes while watching the screen. "Why doesn't she just go back to get the gun? characters like this get on my nerves." Kenji then looked at Kaylee to see if she was scared. "Wait, why does I feel like we're on a date all of a sudden, maybe I should ask her if she thinks the same thing." Kenji stared at Kaylee, "So Kaylee, weird question, but do you class this as a date? because it feels like one."

After finishing his food, and washing his dish, Ingo followed suit and went back up into his room, which was quite messy with all of his luggage lying around. He decided that he would make some progress on completing his room's decorations. After about an hour of unpacking and sorting, his room started to look better, but it was still definitely a work in progress. He managed to unearth all the essentials, such as a night sky-colored duvet for his bed, (which was decorated with stars, to resemble the galaxy) and his electronics, such as his laptop, and games console. After setting it up, he decided he would play a quick game before heading off to bed. After a few minutes and a lot of thought, he concluded that he would play a few rounds of 'Tekken 7'.

About 40 minutes and a lot of lost matches later, he decided he would call it a day, and go to bed. He changed into a plain black t-shirt with blue and white striped pajama bottoms. He closed his bedside window, pulled the curtain over it, and slipped into bed, soon after falling fast asleep.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji carried on thinking, "I must be stupid to ask a question like that, I'm just embarrassing myself." Kenji still lay down carried on watching the movie, waiting for Kaylee's response to his stupid question. "But why am I suddenly attracted to her, why now and not before." Kenji thought as he played with his hair.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kenji got even closer to her, but Kaylee just tried to focus on the movie. Kenji was making comments about the dumb characters in horror films that always seemed to exist, and happen to be some of the surviving few which was odd. Kaylee was shocked by Kenji's question, "A d-date!?" she asked. "Is that what this was?" she thought to herself. All in all she wasn't having a bad time which was saying something...so maybe it was? But was she even into Kenji like like? "What am I even supposed to tell him? I don't know?" she thought. Without really thinking she just let out a little laugh and continued to watch the movie. "WHAT WAS THAT?" she internally screamed to her self.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked at Kaylee with a confused face before laughing. "Yeah, sorry for the stupid question." Kenji said before starting to watch the film again. "Why did she just laugh, that can't be a good sign." Kenji thought as he cleared his throat. After about twenty minutes the film had ended and Kenji looked at Kaylee again, "I need to stop looking at her like that, she'll think I'm some kind of pervert." Kenji got up and stretched, as he had been lying down for about an hour. "Anyway I'm gonna go to sleep now, so I'll ya tomorrow I guess." Kenji said before he left the room. Once he got there he lay down on his bed looking outside. "So tomorrow it'll be back to lessons, I've gotta say I'm pretty excited." He thought before falling to sleep.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
As the movie ended Kenji had gotten up and began to stretch before leaving her room. "Yeah goodnight." Kaylee said, waving as he left. The girl blinked a few times and looked at her hand. "You really couldn't have said anything more...intelligent, or hell even something mean for that matter. You've been reduced to stares and giggles by some wimp. Ughhh whatever, I'd better get some sleep. We start class again tomorrow." she said to herself. The girl flopped face down on her bed and tried to get some sleep.