• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes Of Tomorrow

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Nobu
Nobu stayed up and played some video games for a while before getting on his bed and trying to get some sleep. "Alright time to go to sleep, after all school starts up again tomorrow." Nobu thought as he got onto his bed and lay down. After a while he fell asleep.

Shinji
Shinji looked towards Ancient, "So that girl seemed like she was deep undercover, anyway Ancient I think everyone here should demonstrate their. You know, just to get an idea of what everyone's power is, also it would be helpful if we knew everybody's strengths and weaknesses too." Shinji said before his shadow suddenly turned into a bat and flew around. "Well I'll start off, my quirk allows me to manipulate my shadow, I can turn it into various animals, and it will attack when I tell it to." Shinji then made the back return to him before shining a torch on it. "However as you can tell, it is weaker in the light."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
The man put down the phone and laughed a little, "Yes I imagine she's a bit preoccupied at the moment. However, I have no doubt that she'll check in with us at another time, or maybe even show up in person sometime. I do agree with Shin's plan of action right now. If we are to work as a team, we must know how we all function." he added just before Shinji began his demonstration.

After the Shadow Manipulation was thoroughly displayed Ancient nodded, "Very intriguing. A useful night time hunter sounds very interesting Shin." the big man complimented. He decided to go next. "My quirk is called King of Dinosaurs. I can transform my body parts into Dinosaur body parts. However, I have to know the anatomy of the dino I'm attempting to morph into otherwise I can risk damage to myself, or worse. Additionally, I've been using this quirk for so long that my hands are beginning to develop their own scales." the man finished. He quickly demonstrated by transforming his hand into a Triceratops head before quickly morphing back. "Now, who's next?" he asked, looking around the room for any takers.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji smiled, "I can also use the shadow as a cloak, but the shadow can sometimes take over and I can lose control of it." Shinji mentioned before sitting back down. He witnessed Ancient's quirk, "That's interesting, if used right that could be a really powerful quirk." Shinji said nodding his head. "I can see why you're the leader, but anyways I think Toxic should be the next one to go up, I wanna know the damage her quirk can cause." Shinji said while again smiling creepily.

Kiza watched as everyone showed there quirk and Shinji asked to see Toxics quirk “her quirk is pretty self explanatory but, if she unleashed it here I wonder what it damage it would” he thought as he started to glow a bit and his eyes turned completely red. Bakura was just wondering how he got in this and saw there quirks in action in awe.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Toxic
"My quirk? You wanna see my poison poison skin? It's gonna melt ya!" she exclaimed. The woman's costume was designed to focus the poison from her skin into tubes so that she could shoot it out in a specific direction rather than just having it go all over. She grabbed one of her hose and sprayed the stair railing with gas. The metal immediately began to corrode and melt away under the influence of the powerful gas. Toxic clapped like a simple child and squealed in excitement. "I just love seeing it destroy stuff!" she said excitedly.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji laughed, "She's just like a kid, how interesting." Shinji then looked towards Toxic, "I'm sorta interested to see what that could do to a person." Shinji thought as he then looked towards Kiza. "So Kiza, do you wanna show us your quirk? We know it's powerful since you were able to injure a lot of UA students, but I wanna see what you actually do with it." Shinji explained as he lay back on his chair.

Kiza just had a casual look on his face, his Aura growing with a dark shade of black and red “I could do a lot (except bend space and time), but most of them would destroy this place so the rest you’ll see in battle” he said as he walked over to a shadow and the wolf-like beings, only a bit stronger looking ones, appeared from the shadows. He next teleport to the other side of the room “hmmm maybe I won’t break it if I do this!!” He said as he hit the ground with his fist causing a short quake “so that’s basically all.”

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
The man nodded, "Hmmm. Seems like you're a very skilled fighter Kiza. We're lucky to have a lot of you with all of these abilities. I'm sure we'll have no issue in accomplishing our mission. Especially once we have all of our information. Those student's won't know what hit them." Ancient said with a smirk. "As of right now we're just waiting for the signal to go, which shouldn't take too long. It's only a matter of time before Kaylee catches those UA hopefuls slipping and we can catch them by surprise." he explained.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji also smirked along with Ancient. "Yes, Kiza's abilities are very impressive, I can see how he injured so many UA students." Shinji mentioned, still smirking. "But anyway Ancient do we really need to find out this Bakura kid's ability." Shinji asked while then looking at Bakura and licking his lips, "Because I know he's Kiza's brother, but how we know that he isn't trying to get information, I mean it looked like he was trying to stay hidden earlier." Shinji said as he still gave Bakura a cold stare while slowly pulling out knife to try and intimidate him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
The man laughed a bit, "Ah don't worry Shin. I'm sure our friend Bakura here will come to his senses eventually. He'll show us his power sooner or later. Like I said before, I want to be able to trust everyone. If he doesn't feel comfortable with that then...well." Ancient smirked, "Well then I'm sure we can always make do with one less member." he explained before completely dropping his intimidating manner and letting out a joyous laugh.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji laughed along with Ancient, "Haha, sorry my bad, sorry if I scared you." Shinji said still giving Bakura a cold stare. He wasn't really sorry. "But anyways I am interested to see what your quirk is young Bakura." Shinji said before walking over to him and putting his hand on Bakura's head. Shinji then went to sit down again while smirking. "So we have seen everybody's quirk except for Bakura, what do we do now."

Bakura was giving senji a cold stare back, his blue eyes glowing “tch, I’m not useless you know” he said quietly, Kiza didn’t really cared what everyone was thinking he just wanted to get the show on the road though Toxic interest him “her quirk could be useful” he thought and turned his attention to ancient “are we grouping up or?”

“Really? You can help? Awesome!” Kokoro grinned as she sat next to Sylvia. Her eyes grew heavy but she fought back the feeling of sleep. She shivered from the cold air that was currently blowing on her. “ Brr...it’s pretty cold.” On nights like these she’s usually curled up in three blankets. “ Next time we go stargazing I’ll bring some blankets!”

Kokoro then thought about her aunt. “ My aunt, Etsuko, is a really good person but she gets overprotective over me. Honestly, she’s like my second mom.” She giggled as she pointed at a constellation. “ That one looks like a bear, don’t you think?”

Minutes passed and Kokoro rested her head on Sylvia’s wheelchair. She drifted off to sleep and was currently sleep talking.” I’ll protect you...Slv.”

Sylvia allowed Kokoro to fall asleep and carefully half-wrapped her in warmth with her wings. She wasn't quite able to pull it off like she'd hoped, however, due to her blood-transfer tube and the backpack on her back concealing the oxygen bottle she had refilled the night before.

It was certainly a cool night, but Sylvia knew they couldn't stay like that forever, no matter how much she may have wanted to.

Kokoro sure was lucky that she had such a caring aunt, though. Sylvia and her siblings had grown up on the streets of Chicago. In America, the homelessness rate was unnecessarily high. A good portion of the homeless population was under 24 years of age, including herself, her brother, and her sister. It was only when Kouki found them and helped them get on their feet that the kids saw the real world.

That very same day, they had been attacked by that poison-gas woman. Sylvia remembered the whole incident, and while she hadn't understood it as a kid, that woman had tried to seduce Kouki before he realized she was suspicious. She played and acted like a child, and when Sylvia wanted to play with her, she had naively allowed herself to get close to the woman. Jack had been yelling, Lucy was crying...

The woman had given Sylvia a loving hug, but when Sylvia tried to pull away, she wouldn't let go. She tried harder, and her lungs quickly began to burn. It was then that Sylvia's memory grew fuzzy and she couldn't remember much. From what she had been told, though, Jack, despite having also been poisoned (not nearly as much as her, of course, and without lasting damage), threw a fit and caused a hurricane that seemed to engulf most of the city. Kouki managed to escape and protect Lucy, called for help, and perhaps that was when Ace had arrived? They saved Sylvia and managed to arrest the villain--if Sylvia's memory served right, her name was Toxic--and then sent them all back to Japan. Since Ace had adopted Sylvia and her siblings, Ace had financially supported Kouki and his new family. Ace even felt to Sylvia like family, even though they were all the way in America and usually had to stay up super late to see them.

Her trip down memory lane was interrupted when Sylvia saw Jack exiting the school. Jack caught Sylvia's eye and walked up to her.

"Sylv? Whatcha doin' here? That Kokoro, the girl you mentioned?"

Sylvia nodded. "She said she's leaving the school because her aunt's protective, which makes sense. I exchanged numbers with her."

Jack furrowed his brows. "Wait, but it's night now. How long have you spent time together so far?"

"...all day...?"

"I should get her back to her aunt then, shouldn't I?"

Sylvia glanced down at Kokoro, hesitant to wake her. "Well, yeah, it's the right thing to do... She was pretty upset earlier, though. How're we going to get her to her aunt?"

Jack shook his head at Sylvia. "You don't have to worry about a thing. I'll take care of it. For the time being, I want you to go to sleep. When you get to your room, don't forget to adjust your oxygen output. Don't think I didn't notice you neglect it last night."

Sylvia sighed and avoided his gaze. "Fiiine..."

And thus that day had ended peacefully.

Jayblade

Kenji
The next morning Kenji got up out of bed, thanks to his alarm. He woke up at around 6:00 AM, "Well since I've woke up a little early I may as well go downstairs and make some breakfast." Kenji then stood up and left his room to go downstairs. However before he went to make breakfast he went to go and brush his teeth. Once he had finished doing that he finally went to go and make some breakfast. He made his way to the kitchen and looked in the cupboard to see some slices of bread. "Oh looks like they were kind enough to leave us some bread." He thought as he grabbed the slices as he was going to make toast. Once it had been toasted and he buttered it, Kenji made his way to the lounge, he then sat down and started to eat.

Crystal woke up and took a shower, by the time she went to the lounge she met the boy who talked to her during the test “your up early” she says with her unenthusiastic voice “your the boy I saw at the exams right? Kenji was it?”

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji was eating his toast when he noticed Crystal walk over to him. "Yeah I'm Kenji, your name's Crystal isn't it?" Kenji mentioned as he carried one eating. "Yeah but I am up kind of early, but I'm glad I did, it gives me a lot of time to do whatever I want to." Kenji said as he then looked up to Crystal. "Anyways, you excited to get back to lessons, today we're meant to be taught by Deku." Kenji said as he smiled, Deku was one of his idols, along with Todoroki.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee woke up pretty early, even though she thought it was pretty late. The girl pulled herself out of bed and just wanted to head downstairs for some food. She would worry about getting ready and all that after she'd gotten something in her stomach. She walked down the stairs and realized that she was just a bit too tired to even grab food. She just kinda sat down at the table and laid her head down, letting out a sigh as she realized that they still had a whole day ahead of them. "I just wanna sleeeeep." the girl mumbled while her face was pressed against the table.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji saw Kaylee come downstairs, "What's up with you?" He asked while still eating. "I mean, I want to go back to sleep too, but I know that we have school today so I know that I shouldn't go back to sleep." Kenji told Kaylee that so she could try and get some more energy. Kenji then finished eating his toast, so he walked over to the kitchen again to go and put his plate back. He then walked back over to the others.

Yasumi was laying in his bed, awake, looking at the ceiling. It's not like he didn't like sleeping obviously, but being that the first night in a new place he thought that he'd have a hard time falling asleep, and decided to just go to bed extremely early. Turns out he was wrong. By dawn, he was already wide awake, and as soon as he saw the first lights of the new day, he got up. After roughly 2 hours, more than enough time to complete his good old morning training routine and take a long, cold shower, he dressed up in his school uniform.

As he walked downstairs, Yasumi heard people talking. Surprise surprise, it was yet again Kenji talking to Kaylee.
"Hey, how are you doing today?" He asked, as he sat down on a nearby chair.

Jayblade

Kenji
While Kenji was talking to Kaylee he saw Yasumi, "Oh what's up Yasumi, I'm doing good so far." He answered before laying back on his chair as he normally would. "So your dressed already, you must eager to start school again." Kenji said as he then laughed. "But anyways I've heard the lessons today are going to be amazing, apparently we're actually going to do hero training."

"Hero training huh? I don't really know what that means but I guess it does sound interesting" He replied, smiling.
Could it mean that they were gonna train their powers? Or perhaps their decision-making. Thinking back, Yasumi could have probably done more research before joining UA.. Still, knowing everything before it even happens kinda ruins the fun, doesn't it?
"Do you think it's gonna be an individual training? Or perhaps some kind of group activity? I know most heroes work together when fighting villains, perhaps we'll also be made to work with other students." He didn't have any problem working with other people, still, Yasumi knew his quirk wasn't a flashy one, and would've probably had to rely on his teammate if that were the case.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked turned his attention towards Yasumi, "I don't know about stuff like that, but it would probably be a situation where we'll have to work with our classmates as they probably want us to get better at working as a team." Kenji said as he took a sip of his water. "But whatever it is, it's still gonna be fun, I mean it probably won't be a lesson where we have to write stuff." Kenji then paused, "Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm pretty sure Deku's gonna be our teacher."

Jack rolled Sylvia's wheelchair out of the Reviar abode and headed inside the elevator, while Sylvia, wings fluffed and a bright smile adorning her face, sent texts and had passionate conversations with her new best friend on her phone.

"Sylvia, you've been on your phone all day," Jack sighed, closing the door and pressing the button to go downstairs.

Sylvia giggled at a message Kokoro had sent her. "Sorry! But I won't see Kokoro for a while!"

"You're never this active when we're trying to contact you," Jack said, half-teasing and rolling his eyes.

Sylvia didn't answer, still engrossed in her phone. The elevator pinged and Jack rolled Sylvia out of the elevator. He greeted the students he saw. "Good morning, all! We've got a big day ahead of us today. Make sure you're all awake and ready to tackle the day! We'll be taking on Hero Training with Deku-sensei, don't you guys forget!"

Sylvia remained in her phone, a big, wide smile on her face. It didn't seem to matter to her that she had a breathing tube hanging from her ears just below her nostrils so that she could breathe properly, or that she was in a wheelchair getting her blood replaced from when she lost too much before. Her blood packet was nearly drained, so she was almost done with the blood transfer, meaning Sylvia could start learning to walk that day as well.

"Yasumi, you're Sylvia's bodyguard today," Jack announced. "Especially during training. Deku's aware of the situation, so you'll be fine taking care of Sylvia during training. Sylvia will be training alongside Class 1-A, though she won't be pushed to the same extent as you guys are. You hear me, Sylv?"

Sylvia nodded absently, having missed everything.

Jack groaned. "Of course. Of course that's how it is."

Lucy ran down the stairs, panting. "You guys forgot me!" she exclaimed. "Why'd you just go and leave me like that?!"

"Sylvia needed breakfast and you were taking too long," Jack told her sternly. "Go make yourself from breakfast, I'm getting Sylvia an iron-heavy cereal."

Lucy rolled her eyes and flexed her wings angrily. Her tail hardened slightly, so it was worth noting how tense and aggravated she was. Jack rolled his own eyes in response and pushed Sylvia toward the kitchen, preparing her some food. Sylvia took no notice, still engrossed in her phone.

Rose_Feather0307: So is your aunt still giving you a hard time over how you were here for a whole day?
Sorry to hear about that.
At least you're safe, right?
lol ♥

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji was quite startled when Jack came into the room, "He seems excited." Kenji thought as he then laughed at Lucy. Kenji then walked over to Jack, "So Jack what type of training will we be doing, will it be individual or will we be put into pairs or teams?" Kenji asked hoping Jack would know the answer as he thought that that he would've done the same thing when he was a first year.

"....Destroy them. Obliterate them. Show them your wrath. Release me!"

All Ingo could see around him was pure, and deep darkness. Not a single splinter of light to be seen. No sign of any life apart from the words viciously assaulting his mind. He felt floaty, as if he was no longer a person, but part of the air. As if only part of his consciousness was with him, the other part never really there. All he could do was wince at the power of the words, repeating themselves over and over.

Until suddenly, he felt an immense pressure being put on his entire body, or at least, what he could feel as his body. He looked down to see his entire body being grabbed by a massive arm, which was glowing red, heavily spiked, and scaled. It resembled the effect his arm got from his quirk, but much more intense, and sinister. He looked back up, deep into the surrounding black, to be greeted by a pair of sharp crimson eyes staring deep into his. They were so, so large, and diabolical. The words now began ringing in his skull even louder than before.

"....Destroy
them. Obliterate them. Show them your wrath. RELEASE ME!!!"

Ingo woke up with a start, leaping out of his bed, on his back.

"What the hell was that...?" He groaned, while rubbing his back, in slight pain from the fall.
He soon got up, and raised his left arm. It looked completely normal. Well, normal according to his quirk anyway. Though, he wasn't entirely sure what he was expecting to see.
"...Just a nightmare." He whispered to himself, in an attempt to reassure himself and stop from panicking, or blowing everything out of proportion. The last thing anyone needed was to hear about Ingo's dream, with all that was going on.

Ingo went ahead to the boy's bathroom and brushed his teeth, had a quick shower, and wore his shirt, tie, and trousers before walking downstairs into the lounge. He saw that Yasumi, Kaylee, and Kenji had already made their way there, and looked like they were enjoying each other's company. Except Kaylee, who, quite frankly, looked like death. Perhaps she didn't get enough sleep?

He also caught a glimpse of another student (who looked a bit older) pushing what seemed like Sylvia on a wheelchair, toward the kitchen. He had remembered seeing him yesterday, and at the cafeteria attack, but sadly didn't know his name. He also saw a younger girl with what seemed like glistening, white demon wings and tail. She was present yesterday too. She seemed quite stressed now, however.

Knowing that the kitchen was currently in use, Ingo took the opportunity to sit down at the table with the others.

"Morning, guys."

Jack gave Kenji a friendly smile before turning back to his work in the kitchen. "That's for you guys to find out when it's time for training to begin," he said, finishing up Sylvia's bowl of cereal. Sylvia, who had been seated at the table, was still chatting on her phone, irking Jack successfully. "Sylvia! Would you PLEASE put your PHONE down so you can just EAT?! Or do I have to spoon-feed you?! Honestly!"

Sylvia, startled, dropped her phone on the table with a loud clatter and jerked to look at Jack before pouting angrily and turning away. "Kokoro's not coming back to school! I just wanted to talk to her!"

"Yeah, talking to her is one thing! But you literally never stop anymore! You went to bed at 1:00 last night! Seriously?!"

Sylvia blushed and turned away, wings fluffing up exponentially. She couldn't find an argument. Kokoro was just really fun to be around and Sylvia didn't want to stop talking to her, even for a moment. She had so many interesting things to talk about!

"Just... eat, Sylvia. Please, this once."

Sylvia nodded silently, picked her phone back up, and texted with one hand while spooning her cereal and eating it with another.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked at Sylvia with a shocked look, "What in the hell happened to her, she wasn't like this yesterday, maybe it's because of Kokoro being taken out of UA." Kenji then put his hand on Jack's shoulder, "Anyways I'm gonna go get dressed into my uniform, see you once I'm done." Kenji said before running upstairs. Once he made it to his room he grabbed his uniform out of his closet. It took him two minutes to get dressed and once he was he ran back downstairs. He then walked over to Ingo, "Hey what's up Ingo, you excited to get back to school?"

"Kinda." Ingo replied to Kenji.
"Then again, we haven't had many normal lessons here, so it'll be nice to operate like a normal school. I'm more relieved than excited."

He looked left, toward Kaylee who was currently leaning on the table face-first. He was about to rest his left hand on her back, in an attempt to comfort her, before quickly realizing that he would probably hurt her with his quirk. He raised both of his hands up in front of him, and concentrated. Slowly, his dragonic power transferred from his left arm, through his torso, and into his right arm. He then used his now 'normal' left arm (which he wasn't quite used to seeing, even now) to give Kaylee a gentle pat and rub on her back.

"Hang in there, soldier."

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled at Ingo, "Yeah I'm both relieved and excited, I mean after this training, we'll be able to take on those villains without getting injured." Kenji said as he clenched his fist. "But anyways why wouldn't I be excited when I might finally get to talk to one of my idols." Kenji mentioned as he then to sit back down. "Hey do you guys know what time we have to leave?" He asked he drank his water some more.

Kokoro awoke the next morning in her bed confused about what happened the other night. Wasn’t she stargazing with Sylvia? Maybe that was all just a dream? She quickly got ready and headed downstairs to meet her aunt. “ Morning auntie!” No response…

The small girl examined each room but Etsuko was nowhere to be found. She sat down at the dining room table and begin to look through her messages. One was from her aunt reading, I’ll be gone for a few days, I need some time to think. Take care of yourself. I love you so much and I hope you realize that. Of course Kokoro found the message a bit odd but she didn’t look too much into it. Looking through the rest of her messages, she received one from Sylvia through the chatroom. Reading it over, she replied.

Radiant_Joy: Hey Slyv! I haven't seen my aunt today but she did text me saying that she’ll be gone for a few days because she needed some time to think. I’m not sure what I’m gonna do today. Have any ideas? I could sneak into the school and take you away for the day lol

After replying to her messages, Kokoro went back to her room to add the finishing touches to the hero costume that she’s been working on. “ Hm...maybe I should make a mask too?”

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee had actually gotten the strength to eat something and noticed that the activity around the dorms seemed to have been livening up as the morning went on. Jack and Sylvia, Yasumi and Ingo, everyone was finally getting up. The girl didn't even realize how tired she'd been after eating that she was able to simply lay her head back down on the table and clock out. She was woken up by Ingo who gently rubbed her back. Her head slowly lifted up before she checked her phone. "Oh man I gotta get ready now. That nap was a little bit much." she said. The girl walked back up the stairs and got ready, she also changed into her uniform and gave herself a look in the mirror. Kaylee tied her hair back in a ponytail like usual...not because of Kenji...but also because it would get in her way if she tried fighting like that. She then made her way back down the stairs into the lounge.

Jayblade

Kirishima
Kirishima walked into the common area and walked over to his students, "Good morning guys, are you all ready because we are actually going to be going to lesson soon." Kirishima smiled as he walked over to the front doors and opened them, "For those of you who aren't ready I suggest you get ready now, 'cause you're gonna get something really cool before the training starts."

Kenji
"Something really cool, I wonder what it is." Kenji then saw Kaylee walk into the lounge, he decided to walk over to her, "So you've decided to tie your hair up again, nice." He said sticking his thumb up and smiling.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl was listening to their sensei speak about how they were going to go to the lesson soon. He also said that they'd be receiving something special before the training started. "I wonder if it's those pre-orders we had to make...for the costumes?" Kaylee thought to herself. It would make sense to get their costumes at this time especially since Kenji mentioned something about the exercise being Hero training. Kaylee rolled her eyes at Kenji, "Oh whatever I always wear it like this." she said with a slight smile. "Anyways...ready to get shown up by me during Hero training?" she asked him.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji laughed, "I won't get shown up by you, unless you kiss someone you're basically quirkless." Kenji said as he looked back at Kirishima.

Kirishima
Kirishima looked around the classroom, "So is everybody ready, because you don't want to be late, after all your teacher today is the number one hero." Kirishima exclaimed as he still looked around. "And if you're curious about the training, you'll find out more when we get there." Kirishima explained.

Costumes? I wonder how everyone else's costume will look like Yasumi thought after hearing Kaylee talk to Kenji. He also heard that part about Kaylee being basically quirkless unless she kissed someone.. Pretty interesting quirk, wasn't it?
Yasumi went back to his room, picked up his glaive, and quickly walked to the UA main building, where the classrooms were located. Class 1-A, this time he didn't get lost. Anyway, he was ready to start the "hero-training", whatever that was gonna be.
"This is gonna be a looong day" He whispered, as he waited for everyone else to arrive.

Jayblade

Kenji
Then noticed Yasumi leaving, so he decided to follow him. "Hey Kaylee you coming?" He asked as he ran after Yasumi. Once he mad it to the main building Kenji walked over to Yasumi. "Alright we made it here, I think we should wait outside of the class." Kenji said as he walked inside and made his way to the classroom and stood outside waiting for everyone else to arrive, and more importantly he was waiting for Deku to arrive.

Sylvia had texted Kokoro while she was on the way there.

Rose_Feather0307: Nah, we've got Deku today. I'd love to see you after, though. Besides, it's U.A. Since you dropped out, you no longer have an ID with you, right? Even if you did, it's probably deactivated, so you wouldn't be able to get into the school.

When Kokoro mentioned taking Sylvia away for the day, she couldn't help blushing slightly at the thought. It was a good gesture, but what was to be done when Sylvia was super gay?

Also, you misspelled my nickname. It's "Sylv," not Slyv". You're making me think of "sleeve," an English word that's completely unrelated. Or "sliva," which is "plum" in Russian. xD

Before Sylvia had known it, she was in the classroom and had to put her phone away. It was still early, so Sylvia remained in her wheelchair for a little while. However, as soon as the clock struck 9:00 and her wheelchair made an annoying, abrupt beeping noise, Jack hurried over to Sylvia's side and pulled the needle out from her skin. The pack of blood was completely empty by now and Sylvia was allowed to stand. She was shaky at first, and had to extend her wings and even flap them a little to maintain proper balance, but she was eventually able to stand on her own, thankfully.

When the costumes were mentioned, Jack and Sylvia both gasped excitedly and high-fived. Jack was thrilled to see Sylvia this happy. It was amazing what just a few days in U.A. did to completely change her entire demeanor. She tried to be a hero and she was already becoming so much happier.

It reminded him of the times when Sylvia used to cheer up the family when he was only nine years old. That was back in America, right before the Toxic incident. She was so joyful back then...

"Oh! That's right, Sylvia! You have a costume too, right?" Jack asked. "You submitted one. It's required."

Sylvia nodded. "Yeah, I'll be wearing a costume, too. It'll support my breathing tube and oxygen bottle, but it's not really meant for movement. It's mostly to keep me from overusing my quirk..."

Jack nodded. Good, so she had listened to him when he told her to do that. Jack's costume was supposed to be epic, like Deku's, but also functional so that he could fly like Lucy and Sylvia (theoretically) could. He was at first jealous that they were born with wings, but he found a way to make do without his own.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji then noticed Jack and Sylvia, "Hey Jack will we be able to enter class now?" Kenji asked, still quite excited to see what Kirishima-Sensei was talking about before they all left the dorms. However just after Kenji asked the question the man he was talking about came down the hallway. "Wait, that's Deku, he's actually here." Kenji thought as he smiled.

Deku
Deku walked up to the students that were outside of the classroom, "Good morning students!" Deku exclaimed as he stood in front of them. Deku thought he wouldn't need to introduce himself, "I'm sure the rest of your classmates will be arriving soon, but for now you can enter the class. "While we're waiting, we have something for all of you." Deku said as he pushed a button on a remote which made containers pop out of the wall. "Go and take a look inside, the container will have your name on if it's yours, and you can get changed into it while we wait for the others."

Kenji
Kenji walked over to the container with his name on and looked inside. "Wait, is this my hero costume!" Kenji thought as he picked it up. "Wow it's exactly how I wanted it, they even gave me the mask." Kenji thought as he ran over to the changing rooms with it in hand. It took Kenji around 5 minutes to get changed, once he was done he made his way back to class.

Sylvia was careful not to run too excitedly over to her box, which was the last one in a little row on its own, since she was a last-minute add to the class. Her case had her silver, somewhat Greek-style dress, which had long, beautiful robes to cover up Sylvia's oxygen bottle, a cute eyes-only mask with two small, golden feathers poking out from her left side, and specialized gloves which covered most of her arms. She had a big, flowing skirt to go along with it, but to make sure no one "peeked," Sylvia had light pink, solid leggings which fit perfectly with her color theme of pink and white. Her sandals were light brown and had cute gold feather decals on them. Her dress also had a buckle on her shoulder, which was decorated to look like golden feathers as well.

Jack wore a casual-looking blue and white jumpsuit that almost resembled the sky. He had goggles hanging around his neck and two pieces of fabric velcroed to his sides, which could he magnetically attached to his arms to allow hid to manipulate the air current and allow him to fly. His boots were white, his gloves were white, and he had a logo Sylvia had made herself on his chest, surrounded in a white circle. The logo resembled a tornado in the shape of a letter "T", for his hero name, Tempest, and it was in dark purple to match his eyes.

Sylvia's costume didn't have a logo, since she lacked the confidence and optimism to make herself one, considering herself worthless and not fit to be a hero.

Of course, Sylvia hadn't changed yet; that was just the design for her costume. Jack, on the other hand, had changed into it since the beginning of the day, because since his briefcase was technically in a completely different class, he had to bring it back to the dorms to change the day prior. As a part of the Big 3, it was alright for Jack to miss his classes to assist with others. Considering he was already a genius as it was, it made sense that he didn't have to study as rigorously as everyone else; he was already ahead by quite a bit.