• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes Of Tomorrow

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kenji
Kenji saw Jack in his costume, so he walked over to him. "Hey Jack that's a nice costume." Kenji said as he put his mouth mask on. "Mine's not that original, I based mine off of Shouto Todoroki's costume but I changed and added a few things, I obviously made it red and decided to add a mask and mouth mask." Kenji explained as he put his mouth mask on.

Crystal, after taking a shower, followed the rest where Deku told everyone that they need to look at the capsule’s “huh I guess this is elegant enough” she said about the blue dress, she looked inside and found a ribbon inside. When she finished, she looked at herself and felt excited for the first time in forever as she summoned her scythe which the ribbon she had gotten rapped around it giving it a chilling sense “oh I’m gonna have lots of fun” she said with a smile and putting on her mask.

...Costumes, huh?

A smirk grew on Ingo's face. He had waited to show off his extravagant costume ever since he designed it. He had a quick bowl of cereal for breakfast, before following the others to the U.A. main building, although he was quite behind. When he finally arrived at Class 1-A, he saw these blue incubator-esque tubes, with clothes that looked like their costumes. He walked down, reading every name until he found his. He looked at what would be his Hero costume.

His costume consisted of black wizard robes and longcoat, along with trousers of the same color, that looked quite baggy. That was intentional. It had black, giant elf-like shoes, that curved upward and was quite pointy at the end. It had streamlined black wizard hat, which looked like it would cast the middle of his face in shadow, and leave only his eyes fully visible. On each leg of the trousers and the back of his longcoat was an emblem of a blue diamond, with the top half blacked out. The shoulders and collar had small, silver armor plating, and the shoulders furthermore had an extra strip of cloth of cloth branching out from them, with a silver ring tied at the end of each. All of these combined gave the costume a very over-the-top feel, with lots of extra bits and accessories branching off of his costume.

"It's time." Ingo mumbled to himself.
He carefully picked up his costume and headed out into the changing room. It took him nearly 20 minutes to put on his costume, being as big as it is. After putting it on, he slowly walked back into the classroom, and released a diabolical chuckle, that echoed throughout the class in crescendo.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee followed the rest of her classmates into the classroom where they got to meet the pro hero Deku which was a huge surprise. Seeing Kenji all excited about talking to Deku and Jack kinda made her laugh a little bit. Her on the other hand didn't really feel too much idolization towards any single one of the heroes considering they all helped in putting her father away. However, she was still happy to see Kenji and the other enjoying themselves. She walked in and grabbed her costume case before opening it to give it a look. "This looks like exactly what I ordered, which is good." Kaylee said to herself as she closed up the suit and took it to the changing rooms.

She changed and came back into the room dressed in her suit. It was a black bodysuit which was simple in it's objective. The dark coloring was for helping her stay hidden, and the simplicity of the costume was to help her move around quickly. This was good since her fighting style was all about speed. She also had several orange crystals attached to her suit that could be taken off and thrown anywhere. Since the crystals were made to start glowing the second they came apart from her suit, she could effectively use them as distractions while at the same time masking her own movements. She also had a hood to hide her blonde hair since it was bright and could give her away in the night.

Kaylee noticed all her other classmates got changed into their costumes as well. The only thing Kaylee didn't have on was her mask, which she held in her hand. It was a simple black mask that was meant to cover around her eyes. "So we're supposed to get started soon right?" she asked, tapping Kenji on the shoulder.

Max
Max also came into the room with his costume on. It really wasn't much. He just had metal water containers attached to his four limbs and his lower back. He also had one attached to his chest, facing upward. All of the containers had the same function. At any time he could release water from the containers to either keep his transformation or trigger it. Of course he still had his poncho on as to not get wet by any other source. He clapped a hand on Jack's shoulder and smiled, "Looks like you're all geared up for the lesson. I guess you do have to help them though right? Since you're Deku's assistant and all." he said.

Last edited:
“ What?! I spelt her nickname wrong?” Kokoro went over her last message that she wrote to Sylvia and she indeed spelt it wrong. “ Guess I’m still half asleep…” She giggled finally adding the last red ribbon to her costume. Now that she thought about it, she could run around the city in this and fight crime! She then quickly texted Sylvia back.

Radiant_Joy: Oops, my bad! I don’t really pay that much attention to those things. Have fun in your classes and tell everyone that I said hello. This might be dangerous but I’m gonna find some villains to fight in the city. Wish me luck! P.S. I still have my school I.D on me, so I might just suddenly appear at school!

Kokoro changed into her hero costume which included a puffy light pink dress, white knee-high boots, a red cape, and red gloves and white gloves. She sent a picture of it to Sylvia and exited her house. Humming joyfully, she skipped through her neighborhood and ten minutes later, she arrived at the city. Observing her surroundings, nothing seemed to be amiss. Excellent. If nothing happens in the next half hour, she’ll go to the U.A and secretly attend the classes without getting caught. Somehow... “ That’s the perfect plan!”

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji turned around to see Kaylee, "Yeah I'm pretty sure we're starting soon, also nice costume." Kenji said before looking around to see the Deku was walking outside.

Deku
Deku turned around to see the whole class in there costumes, "All of your costumes look amazing!" Deku exclaimed as he turned back round, "But anyway, class can you please follow me outside, and then I will explain the training." He said as he said as he walked outside expecting students to follow him.

Kenji
Kenji followed Deku outside to see that they were in the place where they took the entrance exam, "So are we just gonna be fighting robots again." Kenji said as he looked around.

Nobu
Nobu didn't have a hero costume so he just wore the UA PE kit and just put some knee pads, elbow pads and gloves on.

After getting changed, Yasumi walked back to where the others were. His costume was quite simple: a black tank-top, with a small, white greek cross on it, and some black tracksuit pants. His left arm was as always bandaged from the wrist up to the elbow.
And, of course, he was carrying his beloved glaive. To be honest, he kinda was a bit excited about having the opportunity to use it, as he didn't expect this kind of "training" to come soon, let alone the second day of school.
He sat down on the ground and waited for Deku to give them more details.

Jayblade

Deku
Deku smiled at the class, "Know that you are outside, it's time to explain what you will be doing." Deku then looked around. "Alright, so basically this will be a team exercise, you will be put into teams of two and you will be going against another team of two, one team will be playing the heroes and the other will be playing the villains. To explain it as quick as I can the villains have a weapon and the heroes have to touch or hold onto it to win, for the villains to win they must keep the heroes from doing for fifteen minutes." Deku explained as the held out a box, "Grab a ball from this box, it will have a letter on, whoever has the same letter as you will be your teammate."

Kenji
Kenji went to grab a ball, he grabbed one with the letter A on it. "Who else has the letter A?" Kenji asked as he looked for whoever his teammate was.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee walked outside along with the rest of the class and listened to their instructions from Deku. The exercise seemed to be a team training type of thing. They had to either secure or defend a weapon based on whether they were assigned heroes or villains. Kaylee was a bit excited to finally get to do some real training since they got to the school. She reached into the box and grabbed a ball right after Kenji. She pulled out the ball and it had the letter A on it. Just as she saw what she drew she heard Kenji calling out for whoever else drew an A. “It has got to be fate.” she said to herself as she walked over towards him. “Well looks like we ended up together again.” she said with a smile and a wink.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled, "Well I guess we have, but do you think we'll make a good team?" Kenji asked as he walked around. Kenji then turned back to Kaylee, "Also will you be good without my quirk? Because we will most likely split up and obviously when we do that you won't have my quirk." Kenji asked as he looked at her curiously, no matter who he was up against he wanted to win more than anything.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee shrugged, “I mean I’ll be alright without your quirk. Or I hope I will, it really depends on who we’re up against. Some of the other students have powerful quirks.” she said. Kaylee put her mask on, “Then again even if I were to kiss you before we split up there would be a period of time in which I would be able to use your quirk. Then after it times out I’d be on my own.” she explained.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked straight at Kaylee, "Yeah if you were to run out of time with my quirk during battle you would have to run away, depending on who ." Kenji then started to think and then looked up to Kaylee. "So how does your quirk work, isn't it the longer you kiss someone the longer you have control over their quirk, right?" Kenji asked as he stood up and looked around. "Is there anyone here that we would have a disadvantage against?" Kenji thought as he thought about everybody's quirk, "Kaylee I've also heard some class 1-C members will be joining us.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee nodded, “Well uh yeah that’s exactly how it works. So if I kissed you for a while some time right after we started then I’d have some firepower to hold me over for a bit. I would have to run away once it times out unless I could find a way to kiss my opponent.” she explained. The girl was also surprised to hear the bit about the class 1-C students. “Oh really? Geez I really don’t know anything at all about their quirks. Except for that one guy Nobu.” she said.

Ingo went ahead after Kaylee, and stuck his right arm into the box to see what letter he would get. While his hand was still scrambling around inside, he turned his head back to see Kaylee and Kenji having a conversation.
"I guess they're paired up together, huh?" He mumbled, before finally fishing out a ball. He looked at his gloved right hand and read the letter that appeared on the ball.

"B."

With that, Ingo stood aside to one corner, and held the ball up, making sure to make the letter very visible, in hopes of finding his teammate.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji nodded his head, "Yeah I don't know any of their quirks either." Kenji said before turning his attention towards Ingo. "He's looking for his partner isn't he." Kenji then looked back towards Kaylee. "Yeah if you could find a way to kiss your opponent till you run out of my fire that would help us out." Kenji explained as he then looked back towards Ingo, "If there's anybody I would wanna fight it would be Ingo, I mean his quirk is amazing and unique, I don't know if I could beat him if we were to fight." Kenji looked back up at Kaylee, "This may sound weird but just before the round starts, kiss me for as long as yo can so you can get control over my quirk for longer."

Jack and Sylvia, once changed, had been outside with Deku as well. Jack pointed to Yasumi. "Sylvia, you're with him. He'll help keep your lungs from bursting into blood for however long he can. His quirk is the most helpful when taking care of you, alright? As for the rest of his team, make sure you don't get in their way and do what you can to help them. Remember, you're a hero too."

Sylvia glanced at Jack. "When did you suddenly get so supportive of me becoming a Hero?"

Jack exchanged a proud and somewhat giddy smile with Deku. No words were spoken, but Sylvia understood the message right away, a smile quickly growing on her face.

"Okay. I won't let you down, Jack."

"I know you won't."

Jack didn't realize just how much he would have regretted letting Sylvia leave his grasp that day until after the fateful encounter.

(OOC: No, not yet; I'm just setting the stage for when it happens.)

Jayblade

Deku
Deku smiled back at Jack, "Alright now I will read out the teams and matchups, the first matchup will be: Kenji and Kaylee Vs Crystal and Ingo." Deku then cleared his throat, "Then the second match up will be Sylvia and Yasumi Vs Nobu and Kibou." Deku then smiled, "When your match isn't going on go to the waiting area where you can watch the match that is going on."

Kenji
Kenji looked towards Ingo and then towards Crystal, "We're up against those two, well my quirk would have an advantage over Crystal, but with Ingo I'm not sure." Kenji then turned to Kaylee. "Kaylee this might be harder than I initially thought."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
After hearing the pairings Kaylee could start to see why Kenji was worried about this. Ingo didn’t exactly have full control over his quirk but it was still really powerful. As for Crystal, her quirk was very power and so was she. Not to mention her skills with that scythe was going to make it very hard to get close to her. Kaylee assessed that she was probably on her level when it came to skill. “Hero training vs villain training. Let’s see which one prevails.” Kaylee thought to herself as she looked over in Crystal’s direction. She nodded at Kenji, “Yeah this is definitely going to be difficult.” she said.

Sylvia walked over to Yasumi, adjusting her oxygen tube into a more comfortable position. "So, we're heroes in this exercise, then, huh? Let's be careful not to let the villains win and just do our best together!"

Kibou walked up to Sylvia, dressed in the regular U.A. gym uniform, smiling. "Hey! Good to see you've recovered since the attack!" he exclaimed. "So hey, no hard feelings when you lose?"

Sylvia gave Kibou a playful shove. "If," she corrected. "No hard feelings either way. I'd say 'good luck,' but you've already got that, don't you?"

Kibou shrugged and walked off, waving to Sylvia before meeting back up with Nobu. "Should we go easy on them? Sylvia's still pretty weak, and she's being treated like a 1-A student all of a sudden. Then again, she's got Yasumi on her side, but at the same time... I dunno, should we or shouldn't we, Nobu?"

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked down at Kaylee, "Yeah if we are going off quirk alone Crystal shouldn't be that hard to defeat if we get into a fight, but you can't just base it off quirk." Kenji then looked over to Ingo, "Ingo would be a lot harder, even though he doesn't have full control of his quirk." Kenji then smiled at Kaylee, "Anyway we need to come up with a plan for this."

Nobu
Nobu looked around for Kibou, he then saw and walked over to him. "Hey Kibou we're the villains right? Anyway If we are, let's get into the role okay." Nobu said smiling. "But anyways I dunno about going easy, I'm not trying to offend any of them but non of their quirks are really combat based, and Sylvia's injured, however I've heard Yasumi is still very skilled."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee nodded, “Yeah you’re right. Either way both of the are very capable. Explains why they’re in Class 1-A. So then what would our plan be to take the two of them down? I mean...it starts with me kissing you, but what about after that?” she asked. She wondered if she could take Ingo on her own. With his inaccuracy and her natural skill she might be able to pull it off. However, Crystal might be another story. With Kenjis fire she may be able to hold her off, but without it getting past Crystal’s scythe would be a tough wall to climb. “Well I guess we’d have to split up right. Or maybe it would be smarter to stay together just in case I need to kiss you, or just in case they split up we can catch the one person by surprise.” she said to Kenji, just throwing some suggestions out there.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji thought about the suggestions, "I think we should stick together and then we can split up if we need to, ok." Kenji said as he then looked towards Deku.

Deku
Deku smiled as he walked closer to the class, "Alright class the first match will start now, so can the people taking part in it make their way to this building." Deku said as he pointed to a building on his left. "The rest of you can come with me to the waiting room."

Kenji
Kenji listened to Deku, "So we're fighting inside instead of outside then." Kenji made his way to the building, "Kaylee let's get going." He said looking back at Kaylee.

Crystal nodded at being called with Ingo being the villain as she went on the field she had a talk with Ingo “what should are plan be for this assessment?” she asked as she looked at the other team “Kenji is probably thinking I’m going to use my quirk the most time, but if he’s definitely wrong if he’s thinking that.”

Yasumi turned to Sylvia. Now that they had to fight together, she seemed smaller than he remembered. Still, he didn't forget what she did back at the cafeteria the other day and even if it rendered her unconscious, her power was pretty strong.
"Sure, I'll try my best!" He said, smiling.
Was she comfortable fighting carrying that oxygen tube around? No.. wait.
Thinking about it, no matter how you look at it, no-one there would've really fought Sylvia with all their strength. They had an advantage: the fact that their "enemies" were underestimating them.
They'll most likely think that I'm the only problem they'll have to face he thought, smiling. If he wanted to win, he'd have to exploit that little piece of information he had.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji made his way into the building, "So Kaylee I would think that Crystal and Ingo would've made it to wear to where the weapon is, so do you think we should start or wait for Deku to say something?" Kenji asked as he was getting ready for the training. "Also if it comes to fighting I might use the blue flames that I have been trying to control, but I could be unable to move, or I could even blackout."

Kenji and Kaylee, huh? Ingo thought to himself, after meeting up with Crystal for a quick strategy discussion, while they were next to the weapon they were defending.
This is....actually pretty bad, isn't it?

Ingo tried to dig up any information about the two of them from his memory.
"Kenji has a fire quirk, which could be very destructive when used properly, which I'm was sure Kenji is capable of. However, my dragonic properties give me mild resistance to fire. Or, at least, whichever part that's dragonified is given flame resistance. If we stick together, then Kenji won't be given the chance to take advantage of your ice. If you decide to even use your quirk, that is." He said, glaring at Crystal's scythe.

"The problem arises if they split up while we stay together. It means we could be drawn out and flanked. All they have to do is secure the weapon, after all. And we haven't even begun talking about Kaylee yet. She's sharp, precise, and methodical. Everything I'm not. If I was to face her one on one, my chances of winning would be quite slim. Not to mention she can copy quirks. Never mind copying Kenji's quirk...She could use our own quirks against us." He continued.

"What are your thoughts about all this, Crystal?" Ingo asked, sighing.
"You look pretty strong. Way stronger than me." He continued, reminding himself that she was the one who helped finish off the massive wolf in the cafeteria attack.

Last edited:
Sylvia and Jack were separated from one another. The young winged invalid stayed close to Yasumi, even humming a little due to her sudden, rare good mood, while Jack, the white-haired wonder boy, stuck close to Deku, keeping students in line if they didn't do what they were supposed to and acted immaturely.

And these kids were to be future heroes?

But Jack digressed. It was still too soon to judge the students based on their behaviors alone. He had to remind himself that everyone had some kind of hidden talent, such as Sylvia. Kibou was technically a great example of that. Sylvia didn't tell Jack much about him, but based on Kibou's quirk alone, one could easily assume he was quirkless, and Jack knew how rare quirkless people were by now. When Deku was still a teenager, the rarity of them was 80-20, with the quirkless having gotten the short end of the stick. However, as time passed, the population of the quirkless has decreased to 15% by now.

For a long time, Jack had pretty much dumped Sylvia into that same category simply because of her old wound. It was Deku who reignited his belief in her, the hope, the feeling of knowing, knowing that she WILL become a hero, and not just because she wanted to make HIM proud, but because it'll make her happy.

Whatever happens, even if Sylvia got seriously injured from the exercise or overdid herself, Jack knew Sylvia would get even closer to becoming a hero.

She didn't need to make him proud; she already had.

"Yasumi, I ate a lot of iron today, so the flowers I make can be very durable. We can get closer to them by overwhelming them with thorned roses, or I can emit a wonderful smell that'll force them to relax and drop their guard. Personally, I recommend chamomile. It's a natural ability I have, and my natural scent tends to get stronger as I'm more stressed, but I can also do it willingly. Do you think that'll work?" Sylvia asked, jumping straight into strategic chatter. "I can also just make one really big flower as a distraction and we can send you inside of it as a type of Trojan Horse-type situation. In that case, I'll cut the stem of the flower at its roots and then jump around from the other side, giving them a good distraction. What do you think of that, then? I can think of tons of strategies we can use in fighting!" Sylvia raised her hands in the air excitedly and jumped two inches in the air before relaxing again, wings fluffed with excitement.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee followed Kenji into the building that Deku pointed to. She figured that their opponents would also be making their way towards where the weapon was. “Well I guess a Deku will probably tell us to go or something like that. As for the fire though, just please try and use your best judgement if you’re going to use those flames. I don’t need you passing out on me during the exercise.” she explained. No matter how good she thought she was, there’s no way she could take on a Crystal and Ingo by herself.

Jayblade

Deku
Deku turned on his microphone, he had gave all the students earpieces so they could here him. "Ok you four may start now, remember we are watching you so don't go too far." Deku then cleared his throat. "You may now begin."

Kenji
Kenji smiled confidently, "Alright Kaylee, let's go." Kenji said as he started to run down the halls of the building. "So what do we do first? Do we try go straight for the weapon, maybe they left it unguarded, well first I think you should borrow my quirk in case we run into them."

Crystal could see that Ingo was worried and heard that they were going to start “don’t worry, will get through this, I don’t really use my ice quirk when nessecary because I can’t control it so it bursts out” she said awkwardly, she felt embarrassed telling Ingo about her secret “......anyway, let’s do this!”

"You sure seem to be excited about this" Yasumi said, laughing.
"But that's good, I like your spirit!" He closed his eyes, and thinked for a brief momeny.
They had to retrieve the 'weapon', not necessarily fight the other team. Still, it would've been a nice chance to show off some of his abilities in close combat.
I mean, the other two guys are from the General Studies department... I should be able to take them on, right? He thought while looking at his glaive.
Still, he kinda wanted Sylvia to be the star of the show, at least for the day. She was so excited, and her brother was watching too. It would've been nice, right?
"I was thinking... what about that huge forest-like stuff you did at the cafeteria the other day, do you think you could pull it off? I know it's really hard for your body, but I can support you. See this?" He said, lifting his bandaged left arm.
"Under these bandages there's an open cut I don't allow to heal, it's been there since I was a little kid, my mom used to train me with blood transfusions when I was younger. I can give you some of my blood and keep healing your lungs while you do your thing, so that you don't stop breathing too."
Thinking about it, he was proposing something a bit weird, and someone that didn't trust his 'transfusion'-skills would've probably freaked out.
"I know it's weird and all... but don't you think it'd be very cool?! Obviously you don't have to stab them... just, immobilize them or something like that.."

Sylvia brightened up. "That's a brilliant idea! But are you sure you're okay with me just kinda... taking your blood? I mean, I know my heart can't make blood fast enough to heal properly, but that's a whole 'nother story. But can your heart keep up with losing quite a bit of blood?" She stopped herself to whisper herself a lecture. "Oh, what'm I saying? Of course you can keep up with it, I'm the only one not normal here. Oh well! Rose forest!" she exclaimed finally, giggling excitedly.

Jack overheard Sylvia saying that and gave Yasumi a knowing look. He trusted Yasumi, of course, and knew Yasumi would make sure Sylvia wouldn't overexert herself when she did it, but hearing her say it was still a bit worrying for him. He tried to set it aside for the time being, but he couldn't help wondering if something was off about that day.

Jayblade

Nobu
Nobu walked up to Yasumi, "So Yasumi me and Kibou will be up against you won't we, just to let you know we won't be holding back against you." Nobu said while cracking his knuckles. "We notice how you carry that glaive around with you."

Kenji
Kenji created a flame by clicking his fingers, hoping that if Crystal and Ingo were nearby it would attract them and then Kaylee and then one of them could run for the weapon while one stays to fight the other two. He then told Kaylee about the plan, "So Kaylee I was thinking that if Crystal and Ingo are nearby I could try and attract them with my flames and if they are and they come over you can make a run for the weapon while I fight."

"...Alright, Crystal! It's show time!" He shouted in excitement.
"What's our first course of action? How about I go and face them head on, while you stay here to defend? Or maybe vice-versa? Your choice." He asked, prepping his left hand and body for combat. His eyes began to glow a bright yellow, as his quirk left his left arm, and up into his eyes.
"Looks like Kenji's trying to get our attention. We really are being drawn out..." He announced.

As he attempted to bring his dragonic power back into his left arm, it went to his right instead.

Oh, heeeere we go....

Yasumi laughed, I mean, it was a joke, right? Some good old self-mocking irony, right? Well, he hoped it was.
After finally being done laughing, he smiled at Sylvia. "Of course my heart can keep up with it! But it's not because I'm uh.. 'normal', whatever you mean by that.. but because I've been giving up my blood almost daily for the last couple of years! Trust me on this one: you really don't want my parents designing a training regimen for you, I'll tell you that!"
He looked at his glaive, which he held in his right hand, with a bit of a disappointed look.
Looks like I won't need your help this time, bud He thought. Was that weird, talking with an object?
His thoughts were interrupted by Nobu. Yasumi noticed him cracking his knuckles.
Was that to intimidate me or anything? This requires some good old trash-talking
"Of course, I'm gonna be the one to hold back, it wouldn't be fair otherwise, would it? Hero Department versus General Studies... You already know what's going to happen if I don't!"
Hopefully, this would further diverge their attention from Sylvia, making their surprise attack even more effective.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji heard them coming, "Kaylee you should go now, I'll take on these two by myself, you just try and find the weapon." Kenji whispered as he stood up to walk over to Ingo."Oh no it looks like you've found me." Kenji smiled as he jumped back sent some flames their way hoping it could do some damage. He then went into his pouch, grabbing a kunai and heating it up before throwing it in Ingo's direction.

Nobu
Nobu didn't really want to start a war with Yasumi so he just laughed, "Yeah I guess you're right, but still I'm no gonna hold anything back and neither is Kibou, right Kibou?" Nobu asked as he looked over to him.

Last edited:
Ingo held up his right arm, which blocked the flames. When the smoke had cleared, he saw a silver, slightly red kunai heading straight in his direction. He held his right arm up once again, which caused the kunai to bounce off of it, as his scales were quite hard. Ingo still felt a decent amount of pain from it however, especially because he didn't expect for it to be so hot. He looked around Kenji.

"...CRYSTAL! I CAN'T SEE KAYLEE!! BE ON GUARD!" He cried, quickly turning back toward the location of the weapon, before turning back to Kenji. He looked straight at him, raising his right dragon arm in a fist.
"Let's rumble." He told him with a determined look, before running at Kenji, and lunging at him with a wild, brutal swing.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji saw Ingo coming for him so he grabbed his wrist as hard as he could. He then tried blasting him with his flames. "Will this even work, well it's definitely worth a try." Kenji thought while smiling confidently. Kenji then looked to see if Kaylee had left.

Deku
Deku watched the screens, "I know Ingo has his scales, and they don't get that damaged by flames, but Kenji still has to make sure not to hurt him." Deku turned to the class, "Class make sure you are watching this closely, you may be able to get some ideas for when it's your turn."

Just as Ingo was about to connect his fist with Kenji's face, he saw his palm raised toward Ingo and flames were released. Ingo was blown back.
You're lucky that didn't hit. He thought.
"Range won't help you too much Kenji. There's one part of my quirk I never did reveal." He told him.
Ingo raised his right hand, and clutched it with his left hand, concentrating deeply, before his right arm began to glow immensely. He then extended his right arm toward Kenji. A dark, crimson circle made itself visible, before a barrage of tiny balls of energy began shooting out of it in rapid succession.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji noticed the tiny balls being shot at him. He opened his mouth starting breathe fire at the balls as he was trying to keep them away. "Interesting." Kenji laughed, "I guess you're right." He said before using flames to propel him forward before engulfing his entire arm in flames and going straight for Ingo, "So let's get up close and personal." Kenji said while smiling with determination.