• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes Of Tomorrow

Sylvia shrugged. "I imagine she's already made her room, probably decked it out in pink and yellow, or pink and white, knowing her. I just hope she didn't forget me." She glanced down at the notebook again, unsure of what to expect from the future or Kokoro.

She didn't know for certain that Kokoro was even allowed to stay, now that she thought about it. Some people's families may not have let them stay at U.A. simply because of how dangerous it was. She was grateful Kouki was a teacher there and that Ace was able to pay for their stay in U.A., but no one else she knew was that lucky. What if Kokoro...

"...do you think she's still even in the school?" Sylvia found herself asking quietly. Her wings fluffed up a little bit worriedly, and though it was embarrassing when they did that, she still waited silently for a response from Kenji.

"I already had the opportunity to ehm.. work.. with Sylvia" Yasumi said, while recalling the accident at the cafeteria. During that time, he was able to get a little bit of information on Sylvia's injury, but nothing too precise.
"Although I can't seem to permanently heal her injuries, I can help her by constantly reconstructing the blood vessels in her lungs. It's nothing impressive, nor is it really helpful, but that should be enough to stop her from coughing up blood. Plus I'm pretty confident I can help with most breathing problems, since those appeared to be related to her lungs injury too." He told Jack.
Truth is, he did find that a bit fascinating; an injury that no matter how many times gets healed, it keeps re-appearing. An incredibly strong toxin that he can't eliminate no matter how many times he tried to 'cleanse' someone's blood.
"I'll do my best, sir" Yasumi said, trying to appear as confident as possible.

Jack gave Yasumi a confident smirk. "I'm counting on you, soldier. In the meantime, I'll be off. For the time being, feel free to get back to decorating your dorms or hanging out with other people. Spread the word about Sylvia. I'm out." With that, Jack left the room and the dorm building.

(OOC: tbh this is one of my shortest posts. Sorry it turned out that way.)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kenji
Kenji half-smiled, "Yeah the bright colours sure would suit Kokoro's personality." Kenji then heard Sylvia ask if Kokoro would still be in school. "Just keep positive, she's probably in her room enjoying herself, and I doubt she'll forget about you." Kenji said as he started walking again, "I actually think I might know the way to class 1-C's building." He stated as he started walking in the direction of it. "But anyways Sylvia do you wanna hang out with me and the others when you give this notebook to Kokoro?" He asked awaiting a response.

"Sure," Sylvia said. "I just haven't seen Kokoro for a while. I know it's dangerous for me to stay near her, but... I dunno, she has a really positive feel to her. Something makes me feel kinda hurt, though. I don't know what it is..." She clutched her shirt where her heart was. The tight feeling in her chest seemed to get stronger as they got further from the school, but it didn't hurt Sylvia enough to where it caused her trouble; it was a mere inconvenience that confused her to no end.

What if Kokoro was hurt? What if she was in the hospital too? Or wait, wasn't Sylvia the only one hospitalized? But something told Sylvia she wouldn't see Kokoro for a while anymore.

"A-actually..." Sylvia hoped she caught Kenji's attention. "I wanna go to school. I know class isn't in session right now, but I just have a kind of... gut feeling, y'know? We have to go there." Something told Sylvia her strong gut feeling wouldn't lead to a favorable outcome, but Sylvia didn't care and followed it anyway.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji's attention was caught by Sylvia stating that she wants to go to the school. "The school?" Kenji stopped with Sylvia. "Well ok, I guess we'll go there." Kenji started to walk towards the school, it took around five minutes to get there. "Well, we're here so let's go look for Kokoro." Kenji pushed Sylvia inside. After walking around in he halls for a few minutes Kenji noticed Ingo in front of class 1-C. "Hey Ingo what you doing in here?" Kenji asked as he heard someone inside of the class. "Hey Sylvia this was Kokoro's class, right? Because we might've found her."

Sylvia's skin flowered slightly, causing a scent of refreshing chamomile to waft around the hallway. Sylvia leaned over as far as she could from the wheelchair and knocked on the door. "K-Kokoro?" She wasn't feeling any joy, so she didn't know if Kokoro was even in there. In fact, all she felt was worry for her close friend.

She only hoped she could get through that door to confirm her suspicions.

Meanwhile, Lucy had finally found an unused city to fly around in and was zooming all around the area. She allowed the wind to whip her hair around, and the breeze under her wings felt smooth and refreshing, yet sharp and exciting. Each movement she made was fluid, as though she was a mermaid swimming in water, and as precise as that of an arrow piercing its target. Through all the wind, though, nothing could seem to get Sylvia's terrible situation out of her mind.

Thinking about it all, things would have been much better if they had just seeked U.A. for assistance nine months after the incident, when they realized Sylvia's poison damage was permanent. Of course, there was no more poison inside her now; she had it all removed from her system right after the attack. However, something kept preventing her lungs from being healed, and now Sylvia was in that type of situation.

Her quirk didn't do any wonders to help, either. Aside from smelling nice and having angel wings, she couldn't do much with the flowers sprouting from her muscle tissue full of blood and nutrients which she couldn't sacrifice. If she wasn't attacked, Sylvia would be a perfect defensive fighter, meant mostly for rescuing and protection. Given she was healthy enough, her flowers would be strong, maybe even movable, and difficult to destroy except when slicing them straight from her arms, as close to her skin as possible. Yeah, it would hurt, but there would have been a built-in elasticity in Sylvia's skin to have built up and allowed her to pluck them off at her own will.

Lucy always did calculations about Sylvia's quirk when she was bored. She wondered what would have happened had Sylvia's lungs not been damaged. It was a terrible fate, and she didn't know anyone who could help her. Flying around here wasn't doing anything for Sylvia, but Lucy had no say in what Sylvia did anymore. She could only hope Sylvia wouldn't stress herself or get in another dangerous situation.

While Kenji just agreed with Sylvia's 'feeling', Yasumi was a bit more concerned. Sure, it was nice to make her happy, but wasn't this kind of a weird request right now? Still, he decided to just shut up and follow them.
"I'll be coming too" he said, while walking up to them. "Hi Sylvia, you may not remember me as you were passed out at the time, but we've already met at school, I hope we can get along as I'll also be staying with you. Oh and also.." Yasumi took a quick pause, activating his power.
It required little control, but keeping it up constantly would've slowly but steadily helped him improve his quirk control too. This way, this 'supervisor' task he was assigned would've proven useful for him too.
"... right now could you tell me if you feel any different? Try breathing in as deeply as possible please." hopefully she would've had an easier time. On the other hand, Yasumi now had to stay within a certain distance from Sylvia, or the effect would've wore off.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked at Sylvia, "Hey Sylvia you wanna try get through that door?" He asked as he stood in front of it. He decided to run into it with all of his strength, to try open it forcefully. "Kokoro, if you're in there can you please open up, it's not for me it's for Sylvia." Kenji then looked over to Yasumi, "Hey Yasumi can you help me convince her?" Kenji said as he tried to find a way to look inside.

Despite the constant knocking on the door, Kokoro ignored it. Maybe if she stayed silent the person who was knocking would go away? “ Go away...please go away.” Kokoro thought quietly to herself. She was supposed to bring Joy to this school. How can she if she’s crying? If someone were to walk in here now, what would they think? Countless thoughts raced through her head.

Sylvia grew more worried by the second. "Kokoro?!" she found herself yelling despite herself. For some reason, it didn't hurt as much as it would've normally. She gasped in surprise, then tried again. "Kokoro? It's me, Sylvia! You're in there, aren't you? Please, open the door!"

Had it really only been a day? Sylvia opened up the notebook, glancing at the messages that had happened in a day already. She had drawn most of hers as comics, her most recent one having been from the hospital. She didn't want to lose a new friend already.

It felt stupid, but Sylvia suddenly wanted to sing. She had always tried to, even with her lungs the way they were, but it always hurt. At one point, she had given up, but maybe she could try again.

"...if you're evil and you're on the rise, you can count on the four of us taking you down... 'cuz we're good and evil never beats us, we'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas..." It was in English, of course, a song from a favorite show of hers.

"We... are the Crystal Gems. We'll always save the day. And if you think we can't, we'll always find a way. That's why the people of this world believe in... Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl, and Steven..."

It was stupid, she knew, but finally being able to sing made her ecstatic. "Kokoro! Kokoro, I can sing!" Sylvia exclaimed happily. Her face had burst into a joyous smile, one that she had never really been able to use before. It was surprising, but Sylvia almost seemed to resemble... Kokoro's level of joy, which was a feat almost unimaginable. "Kokoro, please, come out! I wanna sing to you!"

For once, feeling happy... didn't hurt.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji stopped for a moment and just stood still. "I know Kokoro's in there, if she's trying to make us think that she isn't then she isn't doing a great job." Kenji then looked to Sylvia, "Sylvia I think Kokoro will come out if you try to convince her, you and her are really good friends, right?" Kenji said as he still listened out for Kokoro. "I don't know what happened, but Kokoro seems to have changed a lot." He then heard Sylvia singing. "Wait is she singing?" Kenji couldn't understand English so he didn't really know what Sylvia was saying but he smiled. "She looks happy, maybe Kokoro is in there."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl just went outside to see Kenji and Yasumi off along with Sylvia. She really didn't have any intentions of following them into the school, but she was sure that they would be fine. Even the little one, Lucy, had also left to go for a flight. The girl walked back into her dorm room and laid back on her bed as she turned on the TV.

Anicent
It had been quite some time since the man had been up to anything...villain-like. He was much more interested these days in reading a couple of books every now and again to refresh his mind about the beautiful prehistoric species known as Dinosaurs. The big man stood up from his comfy arm chair and placed the book back on his shelf, which was full of books. He took another book and sat back down. "Ahh Toxic. I'll help you get those children eventually." he said to himself before cracking the book open.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled fully this time, "It seems Sylvia really does care for Kokoro, she needs to come out now, but I'm not gonna say anything, this is all down to Sylvia." Kenji walked to around for a while just hoping Kokoro would come out and become joyful again.

Shinji
Shinji stood up and left where he was at previously. "I need to get in touch with that ancient guy." Shinji carried on walking. "I normally wouldn't join something like the league of villains, but I have my reasons to, especially if they're targeting UA."

Singing...who’s singing? Kokoro stood up and glanced around the room. Nothing...must be coming from outside. She moved the desks and opened one of the doors. The voice belonged to Sylvia. She was singing with joy. “ Sylv…”

Kokoro tried to smile but she couldn’t. Her lips trembled as she attempted to say something. She covered her cheek so nobody could question the mark. “ Sylv...I don’t wanna leave. I wanna stay here with everyone.”

Suddenly without her realizing it, Kokoro hugged Sylvia, tears still rolling down her cheeks. She stayed like that for a good ten seconds before ending the hug. She smiled at the other girl even though she still felt sad about the fight with her aunt. “ Sorry. I guess I needed someone to hug.”

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji saw Kokoro come out the door and hug Sylvia. "Wait, she's crying, they really do care for each other." Kenji walked over to Kokoro and Sylvia. "Kokoro, may I ask, what happened to you, to your joy and why are talking aout how don't want to leave?" Kenji had a thought afterwards, "Maybe her parents or guardians don't want her at UA after the attack." Kenji walked over to Yasumi. "Hey Yasumi, do you think we should leave and let them have their moment?"

Shinji
Shinji pulled out a small piece of paper from his pocket. "This is the address he gave me so I'll go there now." Shinji eventually arrived at where the supposed "hideout" was. He made it to the museum. "Wonder why he chose the museum." Shinji walked inside, he went exactly where it said to go, once he got where the hideout was he knocked on the door.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
"I wonder...how much time will it take for some of my new arrivals to make their way to me?" the man asked himself. He had himself pretty secluded in a secret location. It was his own personal study that he'd filled with dinosaur books. He'd drawn the inspiration from the museum his father used to work at, but obviously he couldn't make another museum so the study would have to do. It was, however, positioned underneath another museum in Japan, which made him way closer to UA than he was in America.

Ancient heard a knock on the door and immediately went to check it out. Opening the door, the man saw someone standing there. He flashed a welcoming smile and invited the newcomer inside. "Good that you came. I've been waiting for you, Shinji." the man said, moving to the side to allow Shinji in the door if he so chose to do so.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji looked at Ancient with a smile. "Nice to know you have, now I'm here to talk about UA, what have you learnt about the students and teachers so far?" Shinji asked as he walked inside and sat down. Shinji then gave ancient a cold stare, "Also can I just say, I never want to be called by my full name, for now I'm just going by Shin." Shinji explained as he looked around at all the books.

Kenji
Kenji walked over to Sylvia. "Hey Sylvia do you wanna stay here longer or go back to the dorms? I feel like it's getting pretty late." Kenji said as he looked at his phone. Kenji then looked at Ingo. "Hey Ingo, I think we should leave these guys to have their moment, what do you think?"

Last edited:
Ingo was very close to bursting down the door with his dragon arm, convinced that something fishy was going on in there, until he saw the pink haired girl being carried in a wheelchair by Kenji, accompanied by Yasumi. Ingo didn't reply to Kenji's question, but simply stepped back and pointed to the door in front of him. From then on, he stood and watched as events began to unfold. The pink haired girl, who's name he learned was Sylvia, began shouting to whoever was in the door, mentioning the name 'Kokoro' multiple times. That name was familiar.

He then thought back to the girl he saw unconscious yesterday, in that same classroom. Of course! It must have been her!

Things only began to get more intense from there. At one point, Sylvia began singing, quite beautifully. He would have thought it would be challenging for her, but clearly not. While he wasn't fluent in English, he was able to make out a few words here and there.
Kokoro soon rushed out of the classroom and hugged Sylvia. They seemed like they were close friends, and cared about each other a lot.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
Ancient closed the door behind Shinji and listened to the man as he came in. "Whoah now friend, no need for hostile glares. I think we can make that happen. Shin it is then my good man." the man spoke, walking back over towards Shin's location. "Gotta say I like your style though, right to the point. However, you're going to need to learn that patience is a virtue young man. Of course I do have ample information about UA's staff. However, I must say that the students this year are a whole new breed. Very interesting. I'd love to know more about them. That being said, is there any information you'd like to share with me?" Ancient asked, plucking another book off the shelf.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji looked at Ancient once again. "I don't really have much information on the students, I know some of teachers are very strong." Shinji said not wanting to tell them that his brother goes to UA. "But you know about the school being attacked yesterday, right? Well I think we should recruit whoever did that." Shinji mentioned as he lay back on the seat.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
Ancient listened to the new recruit while flipping through a couple pages, "Ah...so you do keep up with what goes on in that school. That being said, what gives you such a reason to do so huh? I want us to be able to trust one another after all." the man asked. "As for recruiting that man. An invitation has already been sent. It's his choice from here on out if he'd like to come meet with us." he explained.

Kiza landed in the spot where he got his note from, to which he burned on the way here. “This seems more like a museum than a hideout” he said, but really the museum brought back a few memories for Kiza and he raised his hand has if he was gonna Attack, but instead put it down and saw two figures and walked over.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji half-smiled, "Well that's nice." Shinji then listened to what Ancient said about trusting each other. "Well let's just say I know someone who attends the school, and I keep an eye on some of the fake heroes that teach the students." Shinji then looked around. "So anyway Ancient, what is our plan for the next attack?" Shinji asked curiously, he just wanted to get some action.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
Ancient cracked yet another smile. He was definitely impressed with this one. "Hm...someone you know, but won't reveal information about. Or is it possible that you just don't know anything about them." the man started before realizing that he was probably prying at this point. He shut his eyes and sighed with a smile as he went to put his book back. "Enough of that. Apologies, for I have a tendency to investigate my comrades too much at times. I don't wish to contradict myself when I say that I'm someone you can trust Shin." he said. "Judging by the way you call those heroes 'fake' means you must follow Stain's ideals yes? Even more interesting to me." he said.

Just as Ancient prepared to answer Shin about their attack plan, another figure approached. "Ah looks like our newest arrival is here just like I said he'd be. Come on over here Kiza. We were just deciding what our next plan of action is." the man said, waving the newcomer over.

He cleared his throat and continued, "As I was saying before. Of course patience is a virtue. We can't move too hastily or carelessly with heroes like Deku out and about. Not to mention some of those very powerful pro heroes out there." he stated. "Though we did need a way to find out information about these students, which is exactly why I placed a plan in motion. I'm sure you all will get the chance to meet her later though, I'd imagine she's very busy right now." Ancient said. "Soon here, we'll make a move just to make sure those pesky students realize that their fantasies of becoming real heroes come with real dangers." he finished.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji smiled, "Yes I've been obsessed with the Hero Killer Stain's ideology ever since I was a young child." Shinji then looked at Kiza. "So this is the guy that attacked UA and singlehandedly injured many of the school's students." Shinji smiled at Kiza. "Your right, those students think that being a hero is just some game, but we're going to show them what it's actually like to be a hero." Shinji said as he smiled creepily. Shinji was also intrigued by what Ancient meant by his plan. "So who is this person anyway?"

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
Ancient chucked a bit, "Well she's currently a student at UA. I trained her to the point where she was able to get into the school on a recommendation alone. She's a stealth operative who has the power to steal another person's quirk just by kissing them. With her training, she's probably just as good, if not better, than those first years. She'll be relaying information to us on the regular to keep us informed with UA's movements." he explained. "Also I forgot to ask our dear new friend Kiza...any information that you wish to share with us after your little attack on the students?" he asked.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji chuckled, "So she must be pretty strong then if you trained to the point where she got in by recommendations. Shinji then looked at Kiza. "Yeah, so were the students that strong, and did you find out any of their quirks?" Shinji asked, "I've heard some of their quirks are pretty damn strong, and that girl ancient sent in has an interesting quirk too."

Kiza looked at Shinji “in my case I could beat them, but it would be at a certain cost of using something I don’t want to. Two of the quirks in the school have interest me: the ice quirk which belongs to my sister and the atmosphere quirk which belongs to a boy at the school” he turned back to ancient “your spy is pretty good, she’s already convinced them that she was a good guy, but her aura is sinister somethings clouding her eyes” he shrugged “I don’t know just my thoughts.”

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji looked at Kiza, "Well the ice quirk is pretty self explanatory, but what does this Atmosphere quirk do? Did you see it in action?" Shinji asked as he then thought, "So one of his siblings attends UA too, interesting." Shinji then turned his attention to Ancient. "But anyways, Ancient, what is our main objective, is there anybody we are targeting specifically?"

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
The man smiled widely at Kiza's information. "So an ice quirk huh? And it also means you know someone at UA as well then?" Ancient started. "As for the atmosphere kid. I've known about him for years. His quirk was powerful even back then, would be interesting to see what he's capable of now." he said. "And yes, Kaylee is very skilled. She's going to continue to gain their trust until the right time comes." he said. He then went on to answer Shin's question. "As for our target...well let me tell you both a quick tale. Not too long gentlemen I promise." he said. "A very popular villain from America named Toxic was trying to get rid of these 3 kids. Lucifer, Sylvia, and Jack. Jack is the boy with atmosphere. She badly damaged all of them as far as I knew, and I know that Jack and Sylvia go to UA. Jack is too strong, and the younger one is most likely under too strong of protection for us to reach her. So we're gunning for the weakest. Sylvia is in no condition to do anything at all, but we will need her if we want to control people like Deku and the rest of UA, even her brother Jack will be at our mercy if this plan works out." Ancient explains. "So our mission in the end is to get Sylvia, then we'll be golden." he summarized.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji smiled, "So we're going for the weakest who can't even put up a fight, that's just sad." Shinji said, he then laughed a little. "As for the this Jack guy, I'm very interested to see his quirk in action, he might actually be a challenge." Shinji mentioned as he chuckled. "And when will this Toxic person arrive, is she even coming today?" Shinji asked, he actual wanted to meet her to know what type of person she was.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
"Well this is for power and control after all. Things have to be done. We do have to be gentle though as to not kill the girl considering her physical state is very poor and being kidnapped will only further worsen that as well as her mental state." he explained. "Yes, Jack's quirk is probably a sight to see by now." Ancient added. "As for Toxic, she'll hopefully be here later on." he said.

Jayblade

Shinji
Shinji looked at Ancient, "I just wanted to let you know, I don't want any part in the kidnapping or injuring of this young girl, especially if she's unable to fight back." Shinji said, with quite a serious look on his face. "However I wouldn't mind fighting Jack, just to see how strong he actually is." Shinji thought, "Well they said they want control over people like Deku, I might have to take part in that, even If I don't want to."

Bakura had followed Kiza from the discussion his brother had with his mom “wonder why they looked so serious back there” he said as he came up to a museum “woah, why go here, I didn’t think he would be interested in dinosaurs.” He hide behind a statue and saw his brother talking with a group. Kiza looked at ancient “I agree with him, kidnapping the weak is such a waste, I’ll let someone else take care of it for me, won’t you help......Bakura!” He said as he looked in his hiding direction and Bakura came out from hiding.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ancient
"Oh come on now Shin. We'll need all of our firepower if we want to get this girl. Hopefully you'll see it my way soon. Besides, Jack will be the main one trying to defend her so you may be able to get something out of that." Ancient explained.
"Hm? Another one huh?" Ancient asked in response to Bakura finally coming out of hiding. He immediately noticed the resemblance between Kiza and Bakura. "So evil became a trade between siblings, interesting situation your family is in Kiza...and Bakura, was it?" Ancient added.
"Either way, welcome to our little establishment. An unexpected guest, but a guest nonetheless. We're currently discussing our plans for getting to a certain someone. I'm sure you'll be of some help to our cause." Ancient said with a gratuitous tone.

Kaylee
The girl made her way towards the school building in search of the rest of the students. "I think they said something about going to see Kokoro. She's that small girl from class 1-C right? So maybe they're at the classroom?" she asked. Having already checked the 1-C dorms she determined that they weren't there. She walked down the halls of UA calling out some familiar names. "Kenji? Yasumi? Are any one of you here?" she asked. For all she knew they could've been in some sort of danger.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji ran over to Kaylee, who was calling his name. "Huh? Oh Kaylee, nice to see you." Kenji said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "So why'd you come here, are you jealous because I'm with Sylvia instead of being with you?" Kenji said laughing. "But seriously, we should get going soon, it's nearing dinner time." Kenji said as he again looked at the time on his phone.

Shinji
Shinji looked over to Bakura, "Yeah it looks like someone else is here, how interesting." Shinji looked over to Kiza, "And do you know this person Kiza?"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl was distressed for a moment as Kenji came over a placed a hand on her shoulder, but once he started talking and she could see that everyone was alright she was back to normal. "Oh wow Kenji...gotta say, ya really know how to hurt a girl." she said, placing her hand on her heart. "But yeah that's why I came looking for you guys. You were taking really long and I thought you guys were in danger, turns out the only one in danger here was Kenji's overly inflated ego." she said as she reached up to push the boy's face to the side. She took another look at the people down the hallway to make sure everyone was there.
"Either way, we should all get going. It's almost dinner time and people are gonna wonder where we are." she said.

Sylvia's arms gently wrapped around Kokoro's waist, and she hugged the young-looking teen while sitting as best as she could. "Kenji, maybe not the best time right now..." Sylvia told the boy beside her. She wanted a moment of silence to comfort Kokoro, make her feel better.

It was strange, but even after only just one day, Sylvia felt like she knew Kokoro so well. It was clearly her family telling her she couldn't stay at U.A. any longer, since the attack had happened. Kokoro didn't want to leave, of course, but in a sense, Sylvia supposed she didn't have to.

"Kokoro, even if you're leaving, please give me your phone number. We can have chat rooms with all our old classmates and all my new ones," Sylvia said. "I'll even let Jack and Lucy in on it so we can help you feel at home, even if you're not here at U.A. anymore." She pulled out her touchscreen iPhone and unlocked it, creating a new contact. "At least that way, even if I don't have the power or skill to convince your family to keep you here at U.A., you can still talk to me. We can visit each other sometimes, maybe, and I'll always bring a friend along! Doesn't that sound... I dunno, favorable to having no one to talk to while you're gone?"

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked at Sylvia and Kokoro, "I think it'll be best to leave you guys for a while, to have your moment." Kenji waved to the two of them. "So Kaylee, you coming." Kenji said as he looked at her. "Oh and you two, are you coming, he said looking at Yasumi and Ingo." Kenji then thought, "My ego's not overly inflated." He then looked back at Kokoro and Sylvia. "At least they're happy." He then carried on walking until he eventually reached the dorms.