• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes Of Tomorrow

When Ingo got home, his father was surprisingly calm about what had transpired on the first day. When Ingo showed him the letter about the re-introduction of the dorm system, he calmly replied :
"Don't worry about your Mother. I'll convince her. In the meantime, you should start packing your bags." He told Ingo before heading downstairs, back into his study.

Ingo followed his father's instruction, and headed up to his room, lying down on his bed. Ingo himself had quite an emotional day, so he wanted nothing more than to just relax and gather himself together. After that attack, he'll need to be more vigilant than ever. Lucky for him, he was naturally very wary of his surroundings, a trait both his parents possessed. But he knew by now that just natural talent won't cut it. He'd need to work hard to look out for himself and those around him, and he was up to the task. Part of him was excited about the new dorms. It meant that he could get to know everyone better, and learn more about them. On the other hand, it meant he wouldn't be able to see his parents much, especially his father. He knew that without Ingo, he would have felt quite lonely at home. Despite them not talking as normal family would, it was a known fact to Ingo that his father did appreciate him. Again, he didn't show it in the most explicit of ways, but he did. He would also probably miss his neighborhood, despite him not having many real friends there, or at all.

Alas, what's done is done. Starting from tomorrow, Ingo would be living in dorms with his other fellow students, and that's just how it was.
With that, he packed his bags with necessities, decorations, ornaments, and also a few gadgets to make sure his dorm was still bearable. He didn't feel very hungry, so he decided to just take a quick shower and head to bed, without having dinner.

The next morning, Ingo woke up, feeling different. He wasn't feeling excited, or happy like he was the morning before. All that was replaced with a rather dark, empty feeling. It didn't feel very strong, strong enough to change the way he acted or spoke, but it was there nevertheless. Most likely, it was leftover from the emotional roller-coaster he was on yesterday.

He felt like he wanted vengeance. Vengeance on the person who attacked U.A. the previous day. But strangely, revenge on the students for making him look like a fool and a coward. Ingo knew that he shouldn't be thinking like that. They were doing their duty as students, and aspiring heroes, something Ingo himself painfully failed to accomplish. Ingo didn't truly know where these emotions really came from. After sitting still for a while, he began to notice that the more he focused on these emotions, his dragonified left arm seemed to glow. He knew that his quirk and emotions had to have been linked somehow, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He decided that he would try and figure it out later, as he had more important matters at hand, than the complexity of his emotions.

After brushing his teeth and having another quick shower (he was quite paranoid about his hygiene), he wore his shirt, tie, and trousers, and then ate breakfast while watching his favorite cartoon, Dragon Sphere G. After he was finished with that , he brought all of his luggage downstairs. He noticed that he had packed quite a lot the previous night. So much so, that he had to carry one fairly large suitcase, a massive backpack, and his normal duffel bag. It would be quite a struggle to get these all the way to the new dorms, especially on foot, but he would have to persevere.

After he had worn his full uniform, he went back downstairs to get one final look at his home. He may not see it for a very long time. It was then that his father, who had seemingly just woken up, came down the stairs, before coming right in front of him. He looked at Ingo and made direct eye contact with him, revealing his hazel eyes that were mostly hidden by his black bangs. He spoke :

"I managed to convince your mother. As long as you don't kill anyone, or blow up the premises, or get hurt yourself, she's fine with you attending. She does want regular updates, however." He said.
"I know things haven't been ideal for you. They usually never are. But no matter what happens, you need to keep pushing forward, son."He continued.

Ingo was quite surprised. His father had never spoke so profoundly before. His father then pat him on the head.
"Good luck out there, Hero." He father finally spoke, with a faint smile.
Ingo was on the verge of tears. He managed to hold them in.

"T-Thanks, Dad. I'll do my best." Ingo replied.

After having exchanged their last words, Ingo finally left the house, slightly tearing up. With one last look back at his neighborhood, he walked forward, into his new dorm life at U.A.

Bakura woke up from his bed “this body needs too much sleep” he said yawning, he put on his clothes and left his house for a walk and got some food from the store on the way. He went back to his house to find his mom having a conversation with his older brother. Meanwhile, Crystal’s fever got better and she knew that she had to go to dorms so she got dressed and went to the bus, arriving at the dorms for class 1-A and went inside.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kenji
Kenji was sitting down on a bench when he noticed Crystal walking into the building. "Hey Crystal, I think we have to wait for the other students before we can go in there." He shouted over to her, he then sighed, hoping the other's would show up. He then saw Ingo, he ran over to him. "Hey Ingo, what's up, you excited to be living with me and our classmates in the dorms." He said nudging him while smiling.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
It was just another normal morning for Kaylee. She was on her way to the 1-A dorms with her things in tow behind her so luckily it wasn’t that far of a walk. As the building came into view she realized that she'd seen the buildings before. She just never knew what they were for, nor did she realize just how big they really are. "Wow! These things are huge!" she exclaimed from far outside the yard of the dorm building, so chances were somebody already heard her coming. The girl walked into the yard and looked around at some people who were already there. Kenji, Ingo, and another girl that Kaylee hadn't exactly met yet. However, she did know that this was the girl that cleaved the iced wolf in two yesterday in the cafeteria so she must've been somewhat powerful. "Hey you guys!" Kaylee shouted out as she neared them.

Max
Max was...er...could've been having a better day. "So you mean to tell me I have to stay in the dorms with these first years to...watch them? Why can't Jack do it, he's more powerful and he's already staying with his sister." Max asked himself as he made his way to the dormitory yard. He entered the gates and already saw a couple students gathering near the entrance. He cocked his head to the side and wondered. "Well...these were supposed to be the special kids right? Or at least that's what Yuzuru said." he thought to himself. Regardless of the sun blazing down on them from above, Max still had on his poncho. Provided him with shade while also keeping him nice and dry. He didn't really make a forward effort to communicate with the students, but he knew he'd end up talking to them sooner or later.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji heard someone behind them, it was Kaylee. "Oh Hey, so Kaylee you excited about moving into the dorms, I know I am." He said while he smiled slightly. "Anyway guys you coming, I think we should be able to enter the building because there are more people her now. " He said as he started walking over to the building. "I wanna get in quickly and just unpack all of my stuff." Kenji made it over to the building and pushed the doors open. "Alright guys let's go and unpack." He shouted as he held the doors.

It was only the day after the attack that Sylvia and her family were allowed to leave the hospital for their new home. However, Sylvia wasn't allowed to walk yet. Instead, she was to sit in a wheelchair and allow a pack of blood to pump itself into her circulatory system for twenty-four hours while she stayed in the dorms.

The large dorm building for Class 1-A was certainly the closest to the school. It was hard to believe that the U.A. attack was only on the first day of school.

Jack rolled Sylvia inside. When Lucy opened the door for him, Jack recognized some familiar faces. Ingo, Kenji, the girl who helped him earlier... Crystal, right?

Kouki entered with a tense mood. Lucy was beside him, clearly intimidated at all the older kids staring at her and her family.

Sylvia, however, was unfazed. She always seemed to be. Her condition didn't allow for her strong emotions to show through, so she did her best to remain emotionless for her family's sake. In her hands was a pink and white notebook, as well as a pencil. She was fiddling with the pencil, but did nothing with the notebook. In her left hand was a most unsettling item: a blood-stained cloth.

Jack ignored the students, whether or not they tried to talk to him, and went straight for the elevator. "You guys take the stairs; it's faster," he told Kouki and Lucy. The two listened without hesitation and nodded obediently, allowing the siblings to take the elevator to the second floor.

Their room was a big room in the center of the gender-splitting hallways, the only one in between them to allow the family to stay. It was also the biggest, with a kitchen, a small fireplace, and two bedrooms, one to be shared with Lucy and Sylvia and the other with Kouki and Jack. It was like the hotel room of a wonderful inn.

Jack led Sylvia to the fireplace and left her wheelchair there while he sat on the couch across from her. Kouki and Lucy were in the girls' room, from the look of it, and they were preparing to unpack everything they had. As for Sylvia and Jack, they remained in the room, trying to entertain each other without anything to really do it with.

"Jack," Sylvia spoke quietly. "Can I see the students?"

"No," he sighed. "You know they'll just swamp you and ask you invasive questions like your class did."

"I know, but maybe they're still nice."

"They are, but they're also reckless. From my past experience, every Class 1-A seems to be the most rowdy of the bunch. People have called it a legendary class as well, since Deku used to be in it. It'll just make a mess, revealing you as you are now. Maybe tomorrow or the day after, whenever you're done with the blood transfer."

Sylvia watched the crimson tube for a moment before sighing in defeat and hanging her head. Why did she have to go and try to be a useless hero, anyway?

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee made her way over to Kenji and the rest of the students, "Well duhhh of course I'm excited." she said with a smile. So here she was at the dorms for the first time, and there she would stay for probably the rest of her time at UA. It would be difficult, but she assumed that she would find a way to manage. So many people around, and so many pages left un-turned. It was their time as first years to start writing their own chapters. Kaylee watched as Jack and Sylvia rolled by, along with two others who she didn't know. She didn't question it at the time, and the two of them didn't seem like they wanted much of a conversation anyways.

Max
As the students just pushed on in through the doors, Max held a hand out in protest. "Aren't we supposed to wait for Kirishima or something." the boy started to say before just dropping it completely. "Nevermindddd." he said, losing interest in the topic. He stood up and followed them inside. He noticed that some of them were still in the central area, save for Jack's group who already moved on upstairs. "Alright newbies get unpacked." Max said with a clap. "I'm sure Kirishima sensei will be around here soon so be ready for that. That's all from me." he said before plopping down on the couch.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji saw Sylvia and her family walking in, "So she's in a wheelchair now, at least she's out of the hospital now, but whoever that villain was, deserves worse." Kenji walked inside of the building he sat down at the chairs in the lobby area. He noticed Max enter, "Yeah I was gonna get unpacked anyways." Kenji said as he made his way to the stairs. He then looked towards Kaylee and Ingo, "Are any of you guys coming?" He asked while standing at the bottom of the stairs with his bags in hand.

Kirishima
Kirishima entered the building, "Good morning guys, so it doesn't look like all of you are here, maybe some people slept in." Kirishima looked at Max, "Ok Max I'm gonna and check on Sylvia and Jack's room." He stated as he entered the elevator and went up. Once he made it to their floor he knocked on their door.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee nodded, "Yeah I'm definitely coming along. Let's go Ingo." Kaylee responded. She walked in and looked at the room directory on the wall. "I think these are room assignments." she said, reading the list. Looking at a list for the first time, Kaylee realized just how many people were in the class. Really made her wonder why it always seemed so empty. "Well it looks like I'm on the second floor third room down the hall." she said.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji heard what floor Kaylee was on, "Yeah I'm on the first, looks like you won't always be by my side after all, that's a relief." He said while laughing. "Yeah but I'm actually gonna go to my room now and unpack, see you guys when I'm done." He said while going to his room and entering. He looked around, "Well this is actually a good room, at least there's a TV so I can watch movies and stuff." He said while jumping onto the bed. He lay down to see how comfy it was, he then got to unpacking. He started getting his stuff out of his bag and suitcase. It took him about fifteen or twenty minutes to finish decorating and unpacking. He put his laptop on a desk that was already In the room, and had other stuff like a basketball and some posters. He then left the room to meet the others. "Kaylee said she was on the second floor and it was the third room down the hall." He thought as he went up the stairs to get to the second floor. Kenji went straight to her door as soon as he got to the second floor, so he knocked on it hoping she would answer.

When Ingo had finally arrived, he was astounded at how big the building was.
Well, I'm gonna enjoy myself here. He thought.
He greeted Kenji, who ran up to him almost the second he arrived, and also Kaylee, who arrived shortly after. While he was with them, he noticed the pink haired girl with beautiful wings being wheel-chaired in, by one of the students who encased the giant wolf in ice the previous day, and two other people he didn't recognize. One of these people had white, glistening demon wings, and looked quite young, which interested him. It was also worth noting that the girl had sac of crimson substance attached to her chair, and wired into her.

...So it's that serious. I'm just glad she's still alive. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she...

When Kenji walked toward the stairs asking if Kaylee and Ingo wanted to come, Kaylee seemed to have answered for him, so he went with them, to the room directory stationed on the wall.

"1st floor, last room down the hall." He announced, reading off of the directory, just in case they wanted to know where his dorm was.
After that, Kenji left to unpack, and Ingo followed suit. His luggage was quite heavy, after all.

When he arrived at his dorm door, he slotted in the key, turned it, and looked at what would be his dorm for most likely the rest of his life at U.A. He was quite satisfied with what he saw. It wasn't too spacious, but spacious enough. To his left was a small table with a medium-small television. Further down the left was an oak brown desk, with shelves, drawers, and a lamp. To his right, lay his decently-sized bed, plain as it was, and a closet. Above him was an ordinary light bulb and fan. And finally, just above his bed, lay a window with a beautiful view of the city. It must be exclusive for those who have dorms at the end of each hall. Of course, there were curtains, as the main objective of the dorms was secrecy.

Ingo walked in, set his luggage on the floor, and jumped onto his bed, lying down. He was quite tired after carrying his luggage all the way there, so he decided he would take some time to relax.

Dressed in her casual clothes, Kokoro waited outside of her house for her aunt to get ready. Starting today she’ll be working as an assistant at the local music store located in the heart of the city. Thinking back about what happened the other day, maybe she just didn’t belong at U.A. Maybe her not being there was the best for everyone. She shook her head and forced herself to smile. No negative emotions allowed!

“ Kokoro, let’s get going.” Etsuko locked the front door and held up a letter addressed to the U.A. “ I’ll drop this off at the academy on the way to the store.” She announced as she opened her car door and got in the driving seat. When her niece got in next to her, she started up the vehicle and headed towards the direction of the academy. Once they arrived Etsuko parked outside the gates and headed straight inside telling Kokoro to wait in the car. She tapped her foot impatiently waiting for a staff member in the front lobby. “ No one stationed at the lobby...god awful security...this place hasn’t changed at all…”

Kokoro, however, decided to leave the car and check out the 1-C dorm. She smiled joyfully as she skipped over to the outside of the dorm. “ This is awesome! I sure hope everyone has a fun time here." Too bad she wouldn't be able to join them. She entered the building and examined each room that was empty. On the top floor a room at the end of the hallway caught her attention. On top of the the door frame the name Etsu was carved into it. " Etsu, eh? How mysterious!"

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
After hearing Kenji's statement, Kaylee gasped, "Well that wasn't very nice." she said in a teasing manner before also leaving to go to her room. Up the stairs and down the girls hall she went with all of her things. She turned her key and entered the room to have a look. "Well I'm definitely gonna like staying here for the next three years." she said to herself, not even knowing if the system would be in place for that long. The girl brought along her essentials, but as for decorations she really didn't have all that much. Just a few pictures of her mother and father, not to mention photos of Kaylee in some of the dresses her mom used to make her wear for her mother's modeling business. "Gee that was a long time ago." the girl said while sitting on her bed and observing the photos. The girl put the photo back on the night stand when she heard a knock at her door. Wondering who it was, she came up to the door and opened it. "Well well well, look who's already missing me." Kaylee said with a little giggle.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji just stood there for a moment until Kaylee opened the door. "I wouldn't say I'm exactly missing you." He stated and then he looked into her room. "So what have you done with your room?" He asked while trying to look inside. Kenji only saw some pictures, "I'm guessing that those are her parents." He said looking at a picture of her dad.

Nobu
While Nobu was still surprised at how big the building was, Kokoro had arrived so he looked over to her. "Oh hey Kokoro! Hey are you doing?" He asked still very excited about the dorms.

"This should be it" Yasumi muttered, as he entered his new room. To be honest, he didn't really like the situation that much. It's not like he didn't like the other students, but abandoning his house, even if for a relatively short period of time, with all the memories he had made there... it wasn't that easy. Plus the villains managed to get inside the school on the first day of school, what stopped them from attacking the dorms too?
It's not like I don't trust the teacher and the rest of the school personnel, but still...

It took him about 15 minutes to unpack all his stuff. He didn't really bring that much. Since standard furniture such as a bed and a desk were provided by the school, he just brought along some barbells, a couple of weights, his phone and some clothes. Oh, and his glaive, obviously.
The previous evening his parents, after hearing what happened in the school cafeteria, ran to have a talk with the UA principal. They played the "angry, worried couple that really couldn't bring themselves to allow their precious son in a school without any means to protect himself" card, but what they really were after was convincing the principal into allowing Yasumi to always carry his glaive around, and not only on special occasions; after all, that weapon was a part of his persona as a hero. Needless to say, it was his weapon-maniac of a father who had this brilliant idea. Still, apparently his parents were pretty good actors, as no-one seemed to be bothered by Yasumi carrying his glaive around outside of the usual black box.

After making sure everything was in order, Yasumi left his room and started wondering around the dorm, hoping to find someone else. It was still pretty early, and many students still had to arrive, but he was sure he heard familiar voices, and went to investigate. He walked upstairs just to see Kenji standing in front of an opened door. As the orange-haired boy got closer, he heard a feminine voice coming from inside the room.
Kaylee, was it? They really are getting close! He thought.
"Peeking inside a girl's room, Kenji?" Yasumi said sarcastically, laughing.
"Hey, you don't mind if I come in, right?" He asked, lightly pushing Kenji and Kaylee aside and entering the room.

Jack glanced up. His heart got caught in his throat. "C-coming," he said, moving to answer the door. When he opened it, there stood Kirishima, the teacher of Class 1-A.

Jack nearly froze up. "O-oh, erm... come in, sensei." Jack moved to the kitchen to prepare the teacher some tea. "Y-you can sit on the couch, if you'd like, sir."

Sylvia watched the teacher closely, her grip tightening around the notebook in her hands. "...hello."

The apartment was quiet, save for the water Jack had just set to heat up for the tea. Kouki and Lucy exited the girls' bedroom. Sylvia only then noticed the boxes peeking out from behind the door and how one side of the bed had been outfitted with so many... hospital machines. She turned away, cringing at the sight. It shouldn't have been a problem for her; she'd experienced many a hospital.

She supposed it was because she was sick of them by now, or because she was constantly reminded how she couldn't be a hero. It only made sense with how awful she had been in her rescue attempt.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji saw Yasumi walking up to him and Kaylee, "Haha, you're hilarious." He said sarcastically. He then saw Yasumi just walk into Kaylee's room. "You should really have asked her first." Kenji said as he also walked, "But I don't need to ask, right Kaylee." He said laughing.

Kirishima
Kirishima wanted to personally apologise to the Sylvia and her family, because if him and the other teachers were there, Sylvia probably wouldn't have got hurt. Kirishima then heard Sylvia say hello to him, "Oh hey Sylvia, you okay?" He asked trying to stay positive. "But Jack, the reason I came here was I wanted to apologise to you personally, because if me and the other teachers were there, Sylvia wouldn't have her injuries." He stated, still saddened. "But what I also wanted to say was, we have told class 1-A to protect Sylvia and the other teachers are going to as well, so don't worry about her getting hurt again."

Jack paused, turning away. Kouki and Lucy listened in on the conversation, standing and wondering what was happening. "I'm not worried," he said quietly. "It wasn't anyone's fault but the person's who sicced the wolves on us. I'll try to protect her. I'm grateful 1-A is going to follow suit."

Sylvia didn't say anything for a good while. However, when the silence became too awkward to bear, she nodded. "I'll be alright tomorrow." She watched the notebook as though something would happen while it was in her hands. Sighing, she turned to Jack, beside her. "Jack, can I ask you to take this notebook to Class 1-C's dorms? I got this from a girl named Kokoro."

Jack took the notebook. "Of course, but um... only if Kirishima-sensei has nothing left to say. I'd feel bad interrupting." He turned to the teacher once more.

"If I may," Kouki spoke up. "I'd like to ask how I can be of service. I have only had a couple of classes already, and while my quirk is useless in heroic situations, I'd still like to volunteer as a service of some kind. Do you know of any way I can potentially help, Kirishima-san?"

Lucy watched the adults speak and sighed, returning to her room. She had no part in the conversation involving the oldest, so of course all she could do at all was keep studying, since she had nothing better to do. It wasn't like she was allowed to leave, nor did she want to, anyway. The thought of meeting a whole classroom of students in U.A. that had no idea how to become the heroes they wanted to be scared her.

Jayblade

Kirishima
Kirishima smiled at Jack, "No you can go, I don't have really much more to say." He said as he also smiled at Sylvia. He then heard Kouki ask him a question, "Well Kouki I'm not sure right now how you could help, but one thing I do know, is that you have to stay a role model and father to Sylvia, to be honest your probably more important than anyone else that is protecting her." He said while putting his hand on Kouki's shoulder.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl moved her body a bit to the side and held a hand out at the current state of her room. "Well not much really. I just kinda put some pictures up and stuff, nothing big like I said." she responded. She then heard another set of footsteps coming down the hallway, but she had no idea who to expect. When the person came into view, Kaylee wasn't shocked to see that it was Yasumi. At this point she just assumed that him and Kenji were like, best friends or something. Either that or they just had some freakish chemistry bond or something random like that. Kaylee laughed a bit at Yasumi's comment, "Yeah I just can't seem to keep him away." she added, playing along with her classmate. Yasumi walked past the two of them and into Kaylee's room. She didn't really mind all that much considering she didn't really have much in there. Besides, she had to make more friends somehow right? Just as Kenji commented about not having to ask, Kaylee laughed a bit. "Wowwww, first he cheated on me and now he's just breaking into my room. Your friend needs help Yasumi." Kaylee teased, moving aside to let Kenji in the room too.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji laughed at Kaylee's comment, "Yeah I guess you could say I'm breaking in, but I didn't cheat on you, because we're not dating." Kenji said as stared at her, he knew it was a joke, but he still took it seriously. "Also Kaylee I was thinking about making some food tonight, you want some again?" He asked knowing that she liked the curry he made for her before. He looked around her room after saying that, "So Kaylee are these pictures of your parents?" He asked curiously.

“ Hey Stretch!” Kokoro beamed happily as she turned her attention to Nobu. She didn’t want to tell anybody about the situation with her aunt since it may cause someone sadness. “ How are you today?” She tilted her head in curiosity and placed her arms behind her back. “ The incident yesterday was sure scary, right? I wonder if those students still believe that I caused it...oh well!” Sylvia then crossed her mind and since Nobu is probably friends with her, she wanted to see if she was okay. “ Do ya think you and the others could visit Slyv for me? I think she would appreciate the company!”

The energetic girl smiled and took Nobu's hands in hers. " If I somehow disappear, promise me that you and the others will protect Slyv no matter what. Okay?"

Jayblade

Nobu
Nobu listened to what Kokoro had to say, "Yeah it was quite scary, but I tried to fight." Nobu then heard what Kokoro said about disappearing and protecting Sylvia. "Wait, why in the hell would you disappear?" He asked as he was very confused about what she said. Nobu then put his hand on her shoulder. "But if you do disappear for whatever reason, we will protect Sylvia." He said still confused.

Kenji
Kenji turned to Yasumi after he asked Kaylee those questions, "Hey, did you know that Sylvia and her family are staying here, including her older brother Jack who is one of the strongest students at UA, but I'm pretty sure they put her here for protection."

Last edited:
Kouki nodded. "Right. And with that, I think it's about time I introduced Sylvia to the class."

"Um..." Sylvia fiddled with her fingers for a moment before speaking again. "May they come in here? I don't really wanna move... it's comforting here."

Jack perked up. "Oh, Kirishima-sensei, how're the students going to work protecting her? Will they be like, bodyguards or something? What about when Sylvia has to go back to her class? She's... still a part of Class 1-C, right?"

That was a thought, wasn't it? Sylvia didn't even think to ask that. Would her bodyguard follow her into her classroom while she learned and skip their own class completely or would Sylvia not be in Class 1-C at all? Or maybe she'd just be protected by Class 1-C instead, though she didn't know how reliable that was, considering they didn't go under the same type of training as Class 1-A and 1-B.

Was it possible for Class 1-C to be changed completely to a Heroics course classroom for the year? Just for Sylvia's sake?

Probably not, but Sylvia hoped so anyway. It was a fun thought.

Jayblade

Kirishima
Kirishima was listening to Kouki, "Well basically, we will first get Sylvia to meet and get to know class 1-A, but she will have different bodyguard's at different times." Kirishima paused, "And as for the classes, I think she should be in class 1-A for a while, but she will go back to 1-C eventually." Kirishima then stood up. "But that is really all I have to say, in a few minutes I will get all of the class 1-A students to come here and meet Sylvia." Kirishima exited the room and went to the first students he saw, those being Yasumi, Kaylee and Kenji. He walked up behind them. "Excuse me, you guys could you come with me for a moment, I need you for something."

Kenji
Kenji saw Kirishima-Sensei enter the room and heard him tell them to follow him. "Ok Sensei, we can come, come on guys." Kenji said as he followed him. They eventually arrived at Sylvia's room. Kirishima entered the room and told the others to enter with him. "Wait this is Sylvia's room isn't it." Kenji looked around, he then looked at Sylvia and smiled. "So you're Sylvia right? Well nice to meet you anyway, my name's Kenji."

Last edited:
Sylvia nodded, not saying a word. Jack stood from the couch. "Jack Reviar. I believe we've met before? You're... Kenji, right?"

Kouki straightened his posture and attempted to look professional in front of his students, ultimately only revealing just how shaken he was with what had happened. Lucy, having heard more people coming inside the room, left the girls' bedroom and peeked out the door to notice the students standing in their living room. She swallowed her nervousness and stepped forward, wings flexed and ready to defend if need be.

Sylvia's wings had fluffed up. She needed to cough again, so of course she did, coughing into her gross, blood-covered handkerchief. She wasn't allowed to move from the wheelchair or cause herself too much pain, but living--no, surviving--was already a struggle for her. Her lungs kept stinging, pounding, pleading her to stop coughing and go back to normal, but her throat was still clogged with... she preferred not to think about it. It only made things worse for her.

Her stress wasn't helping her get any better. When she was finally done coughing, she looked completely exhausted and ready to fall asleep at any moment.

Kokoro laughed and stuck her tongue out. “ Just kidding! You take things way to seriously.” She glanced outside the window noticing her aunt stomping over to the dorm. Oops...she didn’t expect to be caught so soon. “ I have to go but I’ll come back. I promise!”

“ KOKORO! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE CAR DAMN IT!” Etsuko yelled as she made her way inside the dorms. Her niece walked down the stairs to greet her still smiling without a care. “ Why did you disobey me? Couldn’t you listen just this once?” She crossed her arms and glared at Kokoro.

“ Sorry auntie, I wanted to check this place out.”

Etsuko grabbed Kokoro tightly by the wrist and dragged her outside. “ I seriously can’t believe you sometimes!”

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji stood up to talk to Jack, "Yes I do remember you, and you're right my name is Kenji." Kenji said, properly introducing himself to Jack. Kenji then walked over to the couch, "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked hoping he could sit down for a little bit.

Kirishima
Kirishima looked at Jack, "These are the first students I saw while looking, so these are the three that could be possible bodyguards for Sylvia." Kirishima stated as Kenji nodded his head and listened. "Also I will give you a run down of their quirks, well first of all we have Yasumi Seiki, his quirk is blood control, he has control over people's blood and can stop people from bleeding out, even though his quirk isn't really suited for combat it is still very useful. Then second is Kaylee Parker, her quirk allows her to gain complete mastery over someone's quirk just by kissing them, the longer she kisses them the longer she can use the quirk. Finally we have Kenji Takazu, his quirk is called wildfire, it is your typical fire based quirk, he can use fire attacks, he can engulf himself in flames and also heat stuff up." Kirishima then looked up, "Well for now you can choose out of those three." He said looking at Jack and Sylvia, "Either You, Sylvia or Kouki can decide."

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
After the small amount of time they spent in her room, the three students were called over to another room by none other than their sensei himself. "Sylvia huh....? I gotta say, your quirk is beautiful even though it must be difficult for you to use right now." she said briefly before stopping considering that she might be treading closer to one of those sore subjects. She felt bad for the girl in the condition that she was in. Then again, who wouldn't? The villain who did that to her had to have been delusional in the head or something to want to even do that to a child.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji turned his attention towards Kirishima. "One of us has to be bodyguards?" Kenji thought as he walked to over to Jack. "Excuse me Jack, I wouldn't mind being a bodyguar, I think it will keep Sylvia safe and give me more experiencing protecting someone, for when I go pro." Kenji said, he actually wanted to be her bodyguard. He then sat down and waited for Jack's reponse.

Nobu
Nobu was shocked when Kokoro's aunt dragged her outside. "Wait, that's her aunt, why is she dragging her away." Nobu wanted to say something but he felt like he shouldn't, whatever was going was probably none of his business anyway.

Sylvia looked around. She didn't know who was whom, so it didn't make much of a difference to her, save for the person with the blood control quirk. He'd definitely be very helpful to her when she was finally done with the blood transfer.

"Kenji," Jack said instantly, surprising Kouki and Sylvia. "He protected Sylvia, even if a little haphazardly. I can go over Sylvia's needs with the whole class. Besides, I know him best out of everyone. I choose Kenji to protect Sylvia."

"And I don't get a say in this?" Sylvia asked Jack quietly.

"Not this time. Next time, maybe."

Kouki nodded. "Then if that's what Jack decides, I'll trust his decision. Kenji will be the first one to protect Sylvia."

Lucy gave the boy a careful scan. "You burn her again and I'm going to put you to sleep for twenty-four hours," she threatened. "Sylvia's going to become a hero with all of us, and we'll be the best heroes of the sky the world has ever seen." Coming from Lucy, the threat didn't have that much power, but it was clear that she cared a lot about her sister.

Sylvia must've meant quite a lot to the Reviars and Kouki.

Yasumi entered Sylvia's room after Kirishima and Kenji. He briefly observed the girls' room. It was clearly bigger than his room, probably since more people would've had to stay there. He also noticed a couple of machines, usually seen in hospitals, scattered here and there. After seeing Sylvia, Yasumi finally remembered about her.
Oh, the girl with the damaged lungs he thought, while walking towards Jack and the others.
Yasumi stood beside Kenji, and stretched his right arm forward towards Jack, waiting for a handshake.
"I'm Yasumi Seiki, from class 1-A, nice to meet you. I've seen you around school before, you're quite the popular guy."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
While Kirishima talked to Jack about Kenji becoming Sylvia's new bodyguard, Kaylee just gave a quick little wave over towards Lucy. The little girl was obviously adamant when it came to the safety of her older sister, and that was a nice thing to see. "Don't worry little one. I'm sure Kenji will be able to keep Sylvia safe. He is training to be a hero after all." she added in an attempt to give the kid even just a little bit of comfort.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji heard Kaylee telling Lucy about how he could keep Sylvia safe. "Thank you Kaylee." He said before he knelt down in front of Lucy. "Don't worry kid, I'll make sure not to hurt her, If it comes to it I'll get myself injured to protect her." He said before standing up.

Kirishima
Kirishima smiled, "Well I guess Kenji's Sylvia's first bodyguard, so if she wants the building Kenji will have to come with her and obviously guard her." Kirishima then looked at Sylvia, "So Sylvia is there anywhere that you would want to go tonight?" He asked with Kenji looking over at Sylvia too.

Sylvia glanced at the notebook in Jack's hand. "Actually, I'd like to go to Class 1-C. Everyone's bound to be worried about me, right? And I wanna give Kokoro her notebook back..." Jack took the hint and gave Sylvia the pink and white book back. She ran her fingers down the notebook's spiraling spine and gave Kenji a sheepish half-smile. "Would that be too much trouble?"

When Kaylee and Kenji spoke to Lucy, she sighed and lowered her wings and arms a little bit, relaxing slightly. "I guess... Sorry, I'm just a bit on edge. After what happened... if another Chicago incident happens, Sylvia won't survive, and... there won't be any more Rose Feather in the future."

Kouki gave Lucy a gentle hug, running his fingers through her mint-green hair. "She'll be alright," he assured her. "Class 1-A won't let anything happen to her."

Jack gave Sylvia an uncertain glance before he sighed and nodded in understanding. "Sylvia's maturing. She'll be a great hero, I know it. But for the time being, I want you guys and your class to be on careful watch to make sure she's alright. I'm going to be gone for a long while, but make sure Sylvia gets daily checkups with Recovery Girl and help her through her studies. She'll be in that wheelchair today and tomorrow, but at 9:00 am tomorrow, that needle has to come out and she has to stand. When she eats, she needs to eat a lot of iron, as she's been anemic for a long time. If she starts coughing, stop and support her, especially when she's out of her wheelchair. I'm trusting you all. We're trusting you all."

Kouki, Lucy, and Jack all gave Kirishima and his students affirmative nods. Sylvia glanced up at them, waiting for their response, and knowing that she had no more control over what happened to her. She entrusted her life into the hands of Class 1-A.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled at Sylvia, "Nah I don't mind, and besides me and Kokoro are friends so at least it's someone I know." He said before grabbing the handles of Sylvia's wheelchair. "So do you want to get going now?" He asked he her while still smiling, he wanted to try cheer Sylvia up.

Kirishima
Kirishima stuck his thumb up to Jack, "Don't worry, we'll take great care of her and make sure nothing bad happens, and thank you for putting you trust in us." Kirishima said before moving towards the door. "Anyway we should get going now, so I'll see you all later." He said before exiting and telling his students to go with him.

Last edited:
Kokoro didn’t react any differently when she was being shouted at. The smile on her face was still there as she let her aunt lecture her. “ My friends are around and I wanted to talk to them.”

“ Friends? Your not allowed to communicate with anyone in this school again!” Etsuko grabbed onto Kokoro’s wrist tightly again and led her over the car. “ We’re going. I already delivered the notice to the front office that you won’t be attending here anymore. It’s for your safety, Kokoro.”

“Maybe you could give the U.A another chance? ” Kokoro asked cheerfully.

Etsuko shook her head. “ No! Being here will only get you killed! I shouldn’t of even let you apply here in the first place…” She crossed her arms and frowned. “ Even if I did let you stay, there's no way you can defend yourself with Joy. It’s completely useless when it comes to battles. I apologize that I’m saying this, but there's no way you can become a Hero.”

Hearing that from her aunt made Kokoro feel absolute sadness. She couldn’t become a Hero? Clenching her fists, she muttered.“ That’s not true...I’m going to become a Hero like mom and dad.”

“ No, you’re not.”

“ Yeah, I am!” Kokoro shouted answering back to her guardian. “ I’m gonna stay here with Slyv and the others! All of us are gonna become He-” Her cheek started to suddenly burn. Etsuko slapped her… “ Auntie…” Tears welled up in her eyes and before her aunt could say anything, she hurried inside the school.

Etsuko held in her head and cursed beneath her breath. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn’t believe she did that to Kokoro. Some guardian she was... “ Damn it!”

The short blonde-haired girl ran to a random classroom and blocked the doors with desks. She sat against the wall that was opposite from the sliding doors hugging her knees and hiding her face. She wouldn't let anyone see her like this.

At this point, Ingo had already fallen asleep on his bed, despite him just arriving at the dorms. After waking up, about half an hour later, he decided he would begin decorating his room, although, he knew that it would be a while before his room would be fully decorated and personalized. As he was scrambling inside of his luggage for decorations, ornaments, and his appliances, he heard the sound of desks and tables being shifted from the classroom below him. At first, he paid it no mind, but it was constant - as if every desk in that classroom was being moved. So, he decided that he would investigate.

He carefully and slowly walked down the stairs, and turned to his left, and walked down until the end of the hall. The room directly below his. A classroom. The noise seemed to have stopped. He used his right arm to slowly knock on the classroom door, bracing his left arm for if he would need to enter combat.

Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

Sylvia nodded. "Yes, please."

While Kenji left, Jack pulled Yasumi aside to talk. "You're Yasumi, right? The one who controls blood? I know I appointed Kenji as Sylvia's first guard, but I want you to be with her most of the time. You seem to know the most about first aid and could easily help Sylvia a lot more than anyone else, even Recovery Girl, could. I'm counting on you primarily for her safety. Think you can handle it?"

Lucy shifted, flexing her wings back and forth uncomfortably before she finally groaned. "Can I go somewhere to fly for a bit?" she asked Kouki.

"Oh--er, yes. You can enter U.A. with this pass and just ask to go to one of the fake cities that's not in use at the moment," Kouki told Lucy, giving her an ID card. Lucy took it eagerly and sped-walked out of the room.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji carried on pushing Sylvia along, "Alright let's got then." He said as he exited the room with Sylvia. "Alright see you guys later." Kenji walked down the hallway until they got to the elevator. He pressed the button as he waited for it to come up. It eventually came. Once he got in he looked at Sylvia, "So Sylvia, do you have any idea where Kokoro might be?" He asked while getting out of the elevator as it came down. He pushed her outside and looked around to see if the class 1-C building was near.