• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes Of Tomorrow

Yasumi looked at Ingo with a confused kind of face. He didn't really understood what was going on, but he looked pretty depressed.
After Kenji mentioned him not fighting, Yasumi understood what happened, at least the big picture of it. Sadly, there was not much Yasumi could do. When your spirit gets hurt, it's pretty hard to heal it, and most of the times you gotta do it yourself. The only thing Yasumi could think of were his father's many words of wisdom, trying to find something he could tell Ingo to make him feel a little bit better.
"...Ingo, right? I'm sure there's a lot of things going through your mind right now, so I'm gonna let you figure things out by yourself, but remember that you're here because you wanted to be a hero, and when heroes lose they don't sit down crying. They get up, get over it, and then they try again. Have you really given up after the first day? I'm sure your family believes in you too, don't let them down"
After a pretty long and serious talk, Yasumi kinda spaced out a little. That was almost a dad-talk, he almost scared himself! Thinking back about it, it could probably sounds a bit harsh. His father always used to give him this kind of talks when he was a little kid, and although Yasumi would get a bit shaken at first, he'd always realize that, in the end, it was for his own good.
He got up and ran towards the other injured students, helping all those he could and, why not, maybe make a good impression on Recovery Girl. Who knows? Perhaps that could prove to be quite useful one day.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kirishima
Kirishima walked into the cafeteria, "Excuse me but could class 1-A gather in front of me please, I have some things to say." Kirishima looked around at the other classes, "And don't worry other students your teachers will be arriving shortly." Kirishima said with quite a solemn look. He was quite angry at himself for not being there for his students, the reason they weren't there was because there were wolves in the city too, in a lot of different areas. All the strong heroes which have combat based quirks had to leave.

Kenji
Kenji was just walking around until he saw Kirishima-Sensei enter the cafeteria. He looked back to Kaylee, Yasumi and Ingo. "Guys Kirishima-Sensei has arrived, and he's telling us to gather up in front of him." Kenji walked over to him and he waited for everyone else to come with him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl wished that she could help, but she wouldn't be much of use in this kind of scenario. I mean what was she gonna do, kiss him and steal his quirk? That sure would comfort him. Kaylee shrugged and kinda shook her head, "I'm not really sure what to do either Kenji. I wouldn't be much help to him." she said. However, moving past that Kaylee heard Kenji say that their teacher had arrived. "Kirishima." Kaylee thought to herself as she just followed Kenji and assumed the rest of the students would follow. She could now confirm that he was indeed here at this school, and that he was their teacher after all.

Max
The third-year listened to what the girl had to say and grunted, "Look...the best thing for you to do right now is to come back inside. If what you're saying is true and you're truly just trying to look for the culprit then I still need you to come with me. Let someone more qualified than you handle it. As it stands right now, you don't have a proper license to handle that situation. By law, you're not allowed to use your quirk to cause harm so there's no point in you going after him. You need to come with me now...or I'll take you back by force." Max explained. He didn't want to hurt the girl just in case she was a student, but he wasn't going to completely drop the idea that she could herself be the culprit. Either way, his point still stood. She didn't have a license to be going after someone like that, especially someone as powerful as whoever really caused that attack.

Jayblade

Yuzuru
Yuzuru wondered around, but then he remembered that Max ran outside. "I should probably go and see what he's doing." Yuzuru ran outside to the entrance of UA. He saw Max and Kokoro, it looked like he was trying to stop her. He ran up to both of them. "Hey Max, what's going on here?" He said as he looked at Kokoro, wondering what she was doing.

Kenji
Kenji looked back to Kaylee, "Oh yeah, Kaylee you probably already know him, but this is class 1-A's homeroom teacher, Kirishima-Sensei." Kenji said as he pointed at Kirishima. He noticed that he wasn't smiling like he would on TV or like he was earlier. "I wonder what's up with him, did something bad happen?" Kenji thought.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah I do know him. He's also a pretty powerful pro hero if I remember correctly." she said. She had no clue what their teacher was about to say to them. He looked pretty upset so obviously what ever it was, it couldn't be all that great. All this and it's only the first day, honestly what a crazy school.

Max
It wasn't long before Yuzuru had made his way outside as well. Max heard his classmate speak and he answered simply. "Well this one took off running right after Jack took out the big bad wolf. I assumed she might have been the one who caused the attack based on how fast she fled the scene. However, she claims that she's going after the real culprit. That's why I'm trying to bring her back inside. Even if she does know who the real culprit is there's no reason for her to be going after him. She doesn't have a license and there are plenty of people more qualified to take on someone as powerful as that." Max explained. Meanwhile his Akhult form was timing out faster than normal due to the heat outside the school. Steam could be seen pouring off his body as he stood back up on two feet. "This should time out in a few minutes here." the boy said to himself.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji heard what Kaylee had said about Kirishima. "Yeah he's one of the most powerful heroes in the world, he's the number 4 in the entirety of Japan." Kenji said explaining how powerful Kirsihima was, Kenji always thought Kirishima's quirk was amazing, It was a great defence and an amazing offense.

Yuzuru
Yuzuru looked down at Kokoro, "Yeah kid, look I know it wasn't you that did all of that, but you still need to stay inside, we don't want you getting hurt." Yuzuru looked out into the city. "Whoever that guy was, he sure was powerful, but the pro heroes will sort him out soon enough." He said hoping that would happen before anybody else could get hurt.

“ Alright, I’ll come with you.” Kokoro had to listen to the third years for now and figure out another plan to find that Villain without being caught. Just as she was about to head back to the school, three wolves appeared behind her. One of the wolves jumped on her and attempted to bite her shoulder. She tried to push it off of her but it was way too heavy. Joy couldn’t work on animals so she had no other way to defend herself at the moment. This is why her aunt refused to let her apply for the Heroics Department. Her Quirk was useless in situations like this. The wolf bit into Kokoro’s shoulder but she refused to show that she was in any pain. She had to be positive...she couldn’t afford to show any negative emotions. Clenching her teeth, Kokoro grabbed onto the wolf and tried to push it off of her once again. It wouldn’t budge...she had to get help from the older students.

Jayblade

Yuzuru
Yuzuru was just about to enter the school when he saw one of three wolves jump out and attack Kokoro. "This is why you should've stayed inside." Yuzuru said as he blasted magma at the wolf to get it off of Kokoro. "These must be from the city, because all the ones in the school have been killed." The wolf came charging at Yuzuru, but he dodged and jumped onto it's back. Once he was the wolf's back he used his lava to defeat it. "Kid run! Me and Max will handle this." He said while starting to get serious.

Kokoro shook her head. Usually she was cooperative but she couldn’t leave these two behind to fight by themselves. She carefully circled around one of the wolves keeping her guard up. Joy wouldn’t work on it so she had to plan this out thoroughly. When a wolf tried to jump on her again, she quickly dodged the attack and kicked it hard in the stomach causing it to collapse onto the ground. “There’s no way I’m leaving you guys behind!”

Ingo listened to both Kenji and Yasumi's words, and took them to heart.
They're right. How are others meant to believe in me, when I can't even believe in myself? Of course there were going to be setbacks. There always are. But the real test comes in bouncing back from them. He thought.

I've been struck, where it hurts. And now...
I strike back.

Though he still felt guilty about his lack of contribution, he had cheered up, enough to handle basic social interaction. Hearing that Kirishima-Sensei now wanted to discuss something with all of Class 1-A, he managed to pick himself up, and trod over to where he currently was, among the other students of Class 1-A.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Max
Out of nowhere, three more wolves came on the offense. One of which tackled the small girl to the ground and bit her shoulder. However, Yuzuru was able to to take care of the beast in little to no time at all. "Yeah you need to get inside as quick as you can!" Max ssaid, agreeing with Yuzuru. "Honestly, this has got to be the worst timing ever." he thought to himself, steam still rolling off his body as his quirk began to time out. He noticed that the girl was still trying to put up a fight against the wolf. She was able to knock one of them to the ground and Max quickly finished it, cleaving the monster in two with his tail. "Go inside! We can handle this!" Max shouted, really trying to get this girl to listen.

The last wolf came bounding at Yuzuru and Max released a blast of compressed air that knocked the wolf off it's target. "Take the shot Yuyu!" Max called out as his body went up in steam, his transformation ending.

Kaylee
"Oh wow number 4? That is really powerful after all." she said in agreement with Kenji. Kaylee noticed some of the other Class 1-A members start to make their way over to the circle forming around their Sensei. At this point she was really eager to hear what Kirishima had to say to them all. Especially since it was something that seemed so upsetting to him.

Jayblade

Kirishima
Kirishima was about to talk to every student in the cafeteria. "Students, I have two messages for all of you, the first one is an apology, on behalf of all of us that weren't here to help, we're sorry we should've been there for you and you wouldn't have to have gotten hurt. The second message is that to be safe we are bringing back the dorm system, every class will be in separate buildings, and your teachers will pass you letters later when they are here." Kirishima said as he passed letters to the students that were with him.

Kenji
Kenji heard about the dorms, "When my mom finds out about what happened today, will she even allow me to stay at the dorms, will she even let me come back to UA?" Kenji thought, he really hoped she would.

Yuzuru
Yuzuru noticed that Max had knocked the wolf over and heard him telling himto take the final shot. "Sure thing Max." He said as he blasted it with his lava. "Alright we should get inside now." He said running back inside while telling Max to come with him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee heard the messages about the dorms and honestly it didn't seem like too bad of an idea. It just meant she could be closer to all the students and teachers all the time. A double-edged sword. Close to students and teachers. She noticed Kenji's expression was a lot less cheerful than normal. She nudged him on the elbow. "Hey this means I never have to leave your side now. Anytime I wanna 'use your quirk' I can." she said. The girl almost had to stop herself from bursting out laughing. She knew it was supposed to be a serious talk or whatever, but she couldn't help it.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled a bit, "I don't know how I feel about you never having to leave my side, but overall I like the idea of dorms." He said trying to cheer up a little bit. Kenji took the letter off of Kirishima. "Also Kaylee I'm pretty sure the boys and girls are on different sides of the room, but we can still hang out at the lobby area." He said smiling a her, he had been cheered up thanks to Kaylee.

Kirishima
Kirishima cleared his throat, "Also students, once everyone has been healed, you may go home, but you will return tomorrow and from then on the dorms will be your new home."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee took the letter from the teacher and smiled a bit, "Well yeah that's true, but it is exciting that everyone kinda gets to live together now right?" she asked. Though the letter was pretty useless. Her father was in jail and her mother could care less whether she stayed or went, so of course Kaylee was going to move right into the dorms.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked at the letter and then answered Kaylee's question, "Yeah I guess it is kind of exciting, it also allows us to become better friends with everyone." Kenji said trying to stay positive. "So Kaylee, when we start walking home, I think you'd be safe if you walked with me, you know now it looks like there are villains in the city, I don't want you getting hurt, especially since they seem to be targeting UA." Kenji said, he didn't want any of his friends getting hurt. "But are they after the students or teachers?" He thought while waiting for Kaylee to respond.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee started to laugh a bit. "Awww Kenji are you scared of being attacked by the villains? Don't worry I'll protect you! All it'll take is one more of these." the girl said jokingly, pointing to her lips. Making fun of Kenji had to be one of her favorite pass times already, and it was just the first day of school. The girl shrugged, "Well I'll be waiting by the gate out front. You probably have to get your things if you brought any so just come back there when you're all done." she said before walking off and heading in the direction of the front of the school.

Jayblade

Kirishima
Kirishima looked around, "Ok looks like pretty much everyone has been healed, so everyone can start going home now, and I suggest not walking alone." He said, obviously worried about the students.

Kenji

Kenji laughed a little, "I'm not worried about myself, as I said I'm worried that you could get hurt." Kenji explained while placing his hand on her shoulder. She then left, so Kenji went to go get his bag which he left in the cafeteria. "Lucky it didn't get damaged, or my mom would've made me pay for a new one." He laughed and went over to Kaylee. "So Kaylee, let's start going." He said as he ran waiting for her to follow him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee thought that Kenji would take longer to get his things than he did. He came flying past her while only saying a few words as he ran down the street a bit. The girl ran after him to catch up and slowed down to a walk once she made it next to him. "I thought you said we were 'walking' home. If you make me run anymore you're gonna have to carry me you got that?" she asked, jabbing a finger at the side of his head.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji half-smiled, "Fine, then we can just walk." He started to slow down. "So what are you gonna do when you get to the dorm tomorrow, other than unpack and decorate?" He asked curiously as he carried on walking. "Also I don't know if you'd want to, but I was wondering if you'd like to come to my house for a while, as my brother or mom won't be in tonight." Kenji asked as he messed with his hair.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl had to put some actual thought into this one. What was she actually going to do besides unpack and decorate? Probably not much, not like she had any urgent and pressing matters to attend to. Not like there was much she could do to...train her quirk or anything like that. "Uh not much I don't think. Maybe have a look around the dorms or just take a walk outside." she answered back. Kaylee listened to Kenji speak again and nodded, "I mean yeah that sounds fun. I'm not doing anything. And also, you have a brother?" she asked.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji listened to what Kaylee was going to do, "Yeah I might do the same, just get some fresh air." He then heard her response to his question. "Ok cool, and yeah I do have a brother, his name's Daisuke and he's in middle school. Kenji carried on walking, "But since my mom isn't in that means I'll have to leave her a note or something saying about how I'm going to the dorms, but I'd feel bad for that." He said becoming less cheerful.

After the wolves were defeated, Kokoro rushed back to the cafeteria to check on everyone else. It was utter chaos...everything was destroyed. Some students were so shaken up about the attack, they were crying. This is where her Quirk comes in handy. She could give everyone in the room joy to calm them down. Climbing up onto a table she spoke as loud as she could. “ Everything's gonna be okay. So don’t be scared! Okay?” The distressed students immediately calm down but some of the older students were suspicious because they saw her with the villain that caused all this damage.

“ She’s responsible too!” A black-haired girl with green eyes exclaimed as she pointed at Kokoro. “ I saw her talking to the villain before the attack happened. So, she must have let them in.”

“ I knew that she was hiding something, she’s way too odd.”

“ Just kick her out already! This is a Heroes school!”

Kokoro stood there in silence not saying anything else. Was she truly a villain? She wanted everyone to be happy but she messed up big time trusting that stranger. She smiled warmly and nodded. “ It was my fault for trusting the villain in question and I should’ve reported him right away to the older students or staff. This is a learning experience for me and I promise to make it up to all of you!"

Jack and Kouki returned home late. It was six o'clock that evening.

The first day of school. Who could've predicted this?

"Jack? Daddy?" came the innocent voice of the youngest family member. Jack stared at the ground, unable to move from his heavy position. The bandages around his arms made no difference to him. He didn't care how many times he destroyed his arms using his quirk.

...but he couldn't even protect Sylvia. That boy Kenji was getting all upset over how he couldn't protect Sylvia, saying how he was a rookie hero still. But if Jack couldn't even protect his own sister...

...what did that make Jack?

"J-Jack?" Lucy glanced up at her bleach-haired brother, red eyes shimmering with concern. Jack turned away, midnight purple eyes shadowed by his bangs.

"Lucy..." Kouki began, voice quivering. He had spoken English. Ever since the kids came to their new home in Japan, even though they spent classes with him learning Japanese, Kouki had a habit of speaking English with them. There was no real reason, but it was nice to know that the kids were multilingual now, so they could communicate more and have better chances of becoming heroes based on their resumes.

...but that wasn't valid right now.

"Lucy... on the first day of school this year at U.A., everyone was attacked during the lunch hour by strange wolf-like creatures," Kouki said. His voice cracked a couple of times and he swore he was ready to choke. "You sister, she..."

Lucy had only then realized that Sylvia was gone. "D-Daddy... where's Sylv?"

Kouki swallowed a lump in his throat that refused to unlodge itself. He couldn't talk.

"Daddy, what happened with the wolves?! Did they hurt Sylvie!?"

"She's in the hospital," Jack finally said. "She heard about them while she was in the infirmary and sped to the rescue of no one in particular. She used her quirk..."

Lucy gasped. "W-what...!? B-but why?!"

"She made a big forest of thorned roses," Kouki continued. "...a-and when we say she 'sped to the rescue,' we meant... she flew."

Lucy flapped her white, glittery demonic wings for emphasis, albeit not too hard. "Like, with her pin-feather-covered wings, which take up a lot of energy she doesn't HAVE?!"

Kouki and Jack winced to each other. "Those're the ones..."

Jack paused, trying to catch his anxiety, which seemed to be everywhere at once. "A-and... after Sylvia did that, she couldn't move. Someone with a firebreathing quirk burned her petals, causing her to bleed, so I got Max to cut off her flowers for me, and... Recovery Girl couldn't do much. She only healed her smaller wounds and sent her right off to a hospital. It was too much for Sylvia to handle all at once, and she was lacking in blood, which Recovery Girl couldn't supply. Plus, her lungs are in a bad enough shape as it is, plus her anemia makes it ten times worse. Sylvia... will stay in a specialized medical dormitory on school grounds from now on."

Lucy fiddled with her fingers, then glanced up at her older brother. "A-and you...?"

"I'm staying with Sylvia. Actually, that's why we came back here."

Kouki took over. "As I have a job as an official teacher here at U.A., all our necessary payments are being taken care of by Ace, Jack is an elite student, and Sylvia is in critical condition, we are all moving into the dorm building of Class 1-A, despite Sylvia being in Class 1-C and Jack being in Class 3-B. We want to be as close to the school as possible, for medical purposes mostly, and it'll give us enough time and wiggle room to make sure we're ready whenever we need to be. That means, Lucy..."

Lucy's horns glowed slightly as the sky darkened. So did her tail and wings, of course, as they were all luminescent. She couldn't stop her wings from expanding slightly or the scales on her tail from spiking a little bit when she heard the last words come out of Kouki's mouth.

"...you're going to be homeschooled this year."

"You'll be fine" Yasumi said, as he healed another student. Only small cuts and bruises, that was his chance to shine and he sure did. He turned to Recovery Girl and he saw that she was too about to finish healing the last injured students. She smiled at him, which was not even remotely cute, but to Yasumi it meant a lot. It meant his hard work was being noticed, and on day one too? School couldn't have started better!
Well we did get attacked but still, what an outcome for me!

He got up and went back to the class to pick up his glaive, which was still inside the long, black box. He put that on his back and begin walking towards the exit. On his way there, he passed in front of the cafeteria, and although he was about to walk straight past it, he stopped when he noticed Kokoro standing on a table, apparently defending herself (rather joyfully though) from the students accusations.
Still, what surprised Yasumi was that the students who were accusing her appeared to be the older ones. Really? He wanted to say something, but decided against it. It didn't seem like Kokoro was bothered anyway.
He walked down the corridor and headed back home.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji noticed Yasumi leaving the school, he wanted to call him over. "One second Kaylee. Hey Yasumi! Come over here!" He shouted. "Maybe both of them can come to my house, it would be kinda cool to have two friends at my house, and it's also a chance to show off my cooking skills." Kenji thought, he always told people that he was an amazing cook, but people never believed him.

Nobu
Nobu left school after saying goodbye to his classmates, he made it home after walking for about 5 minutes. "Mom I'm home." He shouted as he made his way to his bedroom.

Yasumi heard Kenji calling him. He saw him walking near a girl, who appeared to be... Kaylee? The one he kissed, right?
Yasumi smiled, he already knew what was going on. He waved at them, and shouted from afar:
"Sorry, I really gotta go or my parents will get paranoid, see you tomorrow!".
I am NOT playing that role tonight! He thought, as he just resumed walking back towards the bus stop.

“ Kokoro, I’m taking you out of the Academy.” Once Kokoro’s aunt, Etsuko, heard the news about the wolf attack and her niece getting injured, she refused to let her go back tomorrow. She was extremely furious about the lack of security that there is no way she’ll let Kokoro stay in the dorms, hell, she even ripped the letter into pieces. “ Starting today you’ll be working at the shop with me and being homeschooled. This world is far too dangerous for a kind-hearted girl like you.” Kokoro knew that even if she did argue with her aunt, she’ll lose right away. Unless someone from U.A convinces Etsuko otherwise that it’s safe there. “ Now go to bed and I’ll see you in the morning.”

Kokoro smiled and hugged her aunt. “ Goodnight auntie, I love you.” She wandered up the stairs and into her brightly colored room filled with plushies and puffy handmade dresses on display. She sat on her bed and stared at her ceiling thinking about today's events. “I wonder if Sylv read my note yet…?” In the corner of the room was a white grand piano. It wouldn’t hurt to play it before bed. She stood up and seated herself onto the piano bench. Her fingers hovered over the keys and before she realized, she begun to play. Maybe someone out there could hear her joyful song?

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee was in the middle of listening to Kenji talk when he suddenly walked off for a brief moment. Kaylee turned to see Yasumi standing quite a ways away from the two of them. "That was the boy from earlier with the blood quirk." Kaylee thought to herself. She was surprised to find out that Yasumi didn't wanna come along with them. She could of sworn that those two were like best friends or something. She shrugged and turned back to begin walking again. "Kenji I'm gonna leave you if you don't hurry up. Even though I don't know where you live I'll just keep walking and get us both lost." she called out to the boy as she began walking away.

Max
It seemed that the wolves outside had been taken care of. Max's transformation had worn off and he went back inside the building. Most of the first-years had gone home following the recent attack, but after hearing the news Max could understand why. "So we're back to that again huh?" he asked himself, referring to the dorm system. A lock down protection program in its entirety, but also very effective in what it stood for. "Maybe it's better for these guys. They're real special for some reason. I just wish we knew who exactly those dudes were after." he said as he continued walking around the halls. He figured that Max had went home, and maybe Yuzuru as well so he decided to do the same. "I'll worry about it tomorrow." he said, grabbing his bag and exiting the school.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji would've hoped Yasumi would come, but he said he had to get home. He then heard Kaylee telling him to hurry up, "Yeah, I'm coming." He said as he ran and caught up to her. Kenji then turned to Kaylee to ask her a question, "So Kaylee, you might think this is out of nowhere, but who do you think that villain was after and what did he want from?" Kenji asked in a more serious tone. A little bit after Kenji had asked the question Kenji saw his house and decided to run over to it. "Come one Kaylee, I just wanna get in and relax." He said opening the door and running in.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee walked along side Kenji and listened to his question. He was right about it being out of nowhere, however she guessed an attempt at an answer really couldn't hurt the situation. "Well maybe it was something simple like them wanting to go after a teacher? I mean Deku is the number 1 hero in Japan right? So wouldn't it make sense for someone to want him..well..ya know...dead." she answered. Right as she finished, Kenji had taken off again, but this time it was into his house so at least they'd made it to their destination. "Fine by me." the girl said, following him inside.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji heard what she said about the villains wanting to go after a teacher, "Yeah you could be right, but they should be smarter 'cause even if they all went after Deku as a group, he's still beat them." Kenji said smiling. "But, anyways do you want to have some dinner or like watch a movie or something?" He asked as he took his blazer off and put it on the coat hanger. "Because if you want dinner, I'm quite good at cooking." He said hoping she'd believe him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl went inside and sat down on the couch. "Well yeah I mean, but do you really think he could beat them all. Like what if it was like, a really big group of them? Well either way, maybe you're right. He is really powerful after all." she said. After hearing Kenji mention that he could cook Kaylee just couldn't keep her laughter in, she'd be doing that all day at school already. "YOU in a kitchen? What...do ya just burn everything to a crisp with your quirk and call it food?" she asked. She rolled her eyes and put on a smile, "Alright...well if you really can cook then cook something and I'll determine whether you're really that good of a chef or not okay sparky?" Kaylee said.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji was serious when it came to food, "You think that I'd make it easier for myself by using my quirk, no I do it how any normal person would cook." Kenji thought of what he should make. "I'll make what I'm best, I'll make a curry." Kenji went to get the rice and sauce. "Alright I'm gonna add some beef and potatoes and stuff." Almost ten minutes later Kenji had finished making the curry for both him and Kaylee, he served it out. "So try call me a bad cook after you taste that, heh." He said confident in his abilities.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee waited around for not too long while Kenji cooked his masterpiece. It was done in about 10 minutes, but the girl didn't want to question his 'skill'. When Kenji served the curry the smell certainly surprised her. If how this thing smelled was any indication of how it was gonna taste then she knew she wouldn't be disappointed. She grabbed a spoon and took a bite of the delicious smelling curry. She shot Kenji a look with her eyes wide open. She swallowed the food and blinked a few times, "Kenji this is amazing! You really weren't kidding about the cooking thing I guess." she said with a smile.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji was very happy that she liked it, "I did tell you that I'm an amazing cook, but anyway I'm glad you liked it so much." A few minutes later he had finished his food he took his plate to the sink and started to clean it. He then took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time, it was almost time for his brother to come home. "Hey Kaylee, It's not that I want you to go away or anything, but my brother will be coming home from school soon and he'll probably get the wrong idea if you're in the house with me." He said trying to not sound like he didn't want her there or didn't like her.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
After they were done eating, Kenji began to tell Kaylee about how his brother was coming home. She giggled, "The wrong idea?" she asked curiously. "Oh what so your little brother doesn't know how much of a scardey cat big brother Kenji is when it comes to girls huh?" she asked while laughing, continuing the mock the boy. She got up and walked towards the door. "It's alright it's getting late anyways, but I really do appreciate you cooking for me. It was really good." she said. "Cya at school Kenji." the girl said with a smile and a wave before she walked out of the house.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked down at the ground scratched his head, "Yeah, whatever you think I guess." Kenji smiled back at her. "Alright see ya at school then." He said before running upstairs to his room. "Yeah Daisuke probably coming home now, pretty sure he was hanging out with friends." Kenji lay on his bed, "So starting from tomorrow I'm not going to be living here, sucks I won't be able to say goodbye to my mom." He thought starting to feel bad. Eventually he went to sleep.

The next day he woke up very early to pack all of his stuff and food. He took a few cups of instant ramen and put them in his bag. He also packed some ingredients for food in his bag, hoping there would be a kitchen. Once he did all that and also packed his suitcase, he ran outside to try get to the dorms as early as he could. Luckily the 1-A dorms weren't far away from the school itself. Kenji had finally made it there, he decided to wait outside.

"H-homeschooled?!"

Those words wouldn't stop echoing in Lucy's head. She hadn't even been able to start that year in school yet. It was so unfair! Yeah, there were tons of kids who picked on her, called her "Demon Child" and so on, but she wasn't even that menacing, and she had friends in school as well!

Lucy felt pressured now. Since Sylvia had become delicate seven years ago, she had so little energy, not enough blood or iron, that she couldn't be as happy as she used to. She used to be excitable, hyper, always happy, and she was the one who always cheered up the siblings when they were down. Now that Sylvia couldn't do that, Lucy had tried to take on her role instead, growing cheerful and social, despite her overwhelming anxiety. Her fears had grown a lot more over the past years of bullying, and she kept wondering how many friends she truly had, since most of them left almost as soon as they came.

No one seemed to think of Lucy as a regular kid, just like them, it seemed. She had been alien since seven years ago, when Lucy first moved into Japan and attempted to learn Japanese. She needed to.

It wouldn't make a difference then, would it? Homeschooling would at least save her the trouble of going through bullying, so that was a plus. Besides she would be at U.A., wouldn't she?

Sylvia... She had tried to be a hero and that's what got her into this situation. Lucy had always promised she would be the hero Sylvia needed and protect her. Jack did, too. Jack's chosen hero name had always been Tempest, something they decided upon five years ago, and Lucy had chosen Luster. When Sylvia wasn't injured, she had wanted to go by Bloom, named after her late mother's quirk in respect.

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be.

Two hours had passed and Jack, Kouki, and Lucy all finally packed away everything from the house. It was easy. They didn't own much, so they didn't take much time to move. The house had a FOR SALE sign placed on its turf and the family left for the hospital.

The car ride was silent. The trip to Sylvia's room was tense, but uneventful. They knocked on the door and Sylvia's muffled voice allowed them to enter. By the time they opened the door, Sylvia had finished writing in the pink and white notebook.

[Panel 1] Sylvia was in a bed, coughing up blood. "Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Crazy attack, huh?"
[Panel 2] Sylvia looked out a window in the hospital room. "I really wanna know if you're okay. So many people were attacked."
[Panel 3] She could be seen nervously wringing her hands out. "I'm worried. I think I was the one most injured, so that's the good news, but I don't know what's happening with us going to dorms now...?"
[Panel 4] There was a drawing attempting to resemble Kokoro. "Are you okay? I know some people's families don't want their students in U.A. anymore after that attack, but I hope I'll see you in class again. How are you doing?" "(lol this isn't a good drawing but I don't really remember what you look like. Sorry!)"
[Panel 5] School. "I really blew it, though, didn't I? I tried to be a hero but I ended up becoming a victim. Again..."
[Panel 6] Sylvia glanced at the fourth wall and smiled shyly, wings fluffing ever so slightly. "I hope I see you again soon. I'll be waiting for you then, I guess."

Jayblade

Nobu
Nobu got up out of bed to hear his mom calling his name. "Ok Mom, I'm coming now." He shouted down to her as he rushed down the stairs. He went to go get everything packed and put on his uniform. Once got dressed and packed everything up he went to go and catch the bus. He had to wait five minutes for the bus, and when got on it was a ten minute ride. Nobu got off the bus near to class 1-C's building. He looked at it smiling, "Wow! It's huge!" He wasn't expecting it to be that big.