• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes Of Tomorrow

Ingo stepped back, his arm smoking from the intense strain his body was going through. He looked up to find Kenji launching himself toward him, his arm covered in flames.
"NOW!" He shouted.
He raised his right arm toward his left side, and held it there for a second. When Kenji was about to make contact, he swung his arm back to his right side, creating a powerful wave of wind in the process, that even blew Ingo back by a few metres. He hoped that it would send Kenji back too, and give him a chance to take a breather, before engaging in more combat.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee ran through the halls along with Kenji as he explained their plan of attack. The match had started so suddenly that Kaylee didn't even get the chance to kiss him before they started. "This isn't good." she thought to herself, especially since Kenji proceeded to use a strategy that was going to draw the enemies to him and eliminate any chance she had to use her quirk on Kenji. Before she knew it, Ingo had already found them. "Figured the dragon would find us first." she said. Kenji's idea was to take him on and send her out ahead to move towards the weapon. She wasn't exactly a fan of leaving the battlefield without using his quirk, but it wasn't like she had another option at this point. She pulled her hood over her head and made a bolt past Ingo along with Kenji's fireball counter attack. By the time Kenji was moving towards Ingo, Kaylee was already past him. "Kenji I'm running as fast as I can but I have no clue where I'm going. Also, I don't know where Crystal is. I didn't remember seeing her with Ingo which means she's somewhere around here. I could still be in very big trouble." she said into her earpiece as she continued to run through the halls of the building.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Kenji
Kenji heard what Kaylee said about Crystal, "I'm gonna throw an attack at Ingo and then make my way to you so you can borrow my quirk." Kenji said as he then sent a bunch of flames over in Ingo's direction, hoping it would hurt him. Kenji then made a run for it, eventually he made it to where Kaylee was. "Kaylee quickly you can borrow my quirk, but Ingo might've followed me I'm not sure at the moment, but remember you need to kiss me for as long as you can."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee heard Kenji over her earpiece and responded, "Alright that sounds good." she said, slowing down her run as to give Kenji some time to catch up. After a few seconds, Kenji came running down the hall and Kaylee figured Ingo had to be somewhere directly behind him, if not, gaining quickly so she knew she barely had time. Kaylee grabbed Kenji's face and pulled him down to hers and started to kiss him. Ingo was probably in pursuit of Kenji and Kaylee had no clue where Crystal was. The girl doubted that she was back protecting the weapon, instead she was probably planning some sort of surprise attack. Either way, the situation didn't look too good.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji pulled away after Kaylee kissed him, "Alright that should be long enough, anyway Ingo could be right round that corner for all we know, and I haven't even saw Crystal this entire time." Kenji said as he walked and started to look around for Crystal or Ingo. "But if we run into one of them, both of us should be able to take either of them on." Kenji then looked back at Kaylee, "But Ingo's dragon scales can protect him from my fire."

Ingo was about to prepare another attack before he was assaulted by a group of flames, which he managed to block with his arm, but it still managed to obscure his vision. When he was able to see again, Kenji was gone and he heard quick footsteps in the distance.
"NOT SO FAST!" He shouted.

He began dashing in pursuit of Kenji, scraping his claws against the wall as he continued his mad dash, which created an ear-piercing, screeching noise, in an attempt to psych them out and scare them.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl nodded and took off running the the other direction. She heard that loud screeching coming from Ingo and Kenji's direction but she didn't dare turn back around. That would just be giving Crystal a golden opportunity to land a strike on her. "I gotta head towards that weapon." Kaylee thought to herself. She had Kenji's Wildfire quirk on her side now so at least she had some counter mechanism against Crystal's ice which was reassuring.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji heard the screeching noises being made by Ingo, "Shit! He's coming." Kenji said as he ran round the corner, "Kaylee you go for the weapon again." Kenji told her as he ran to go and find Ingo. Kenji ran round the corner to see Ingo scraping his claws on the wall. "Oh looks like we've ran into each other again, how exciting." Kenji said as he smiled and created a flame in the palm of his hand.

"It seems we have." Ingo replied, as he slowed down, his hand now coming off the wall.
"I must say, at first you had me quite worried. Our fight wasn't really going anywhere, and from the looks of it, you already had the advantage over us, in the form of Kaylee." He said.
"....But then, I remembered. Time is on our side. Do you remember how much time the heroes were allocated to find and secure the weapon, Kenji? Do you?" He asked in a mocking tone, while slowly walking toward Kenji, his wizard hat overshadowing his entire face, leaving only a sinister grin visible.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji remembered about the time, "Oh no, he's right me and Kaylee don't have much time left, I might just finish this now." Kenji then looked back up and smiled confidently. "Yeah you're right we don't have much time left so that's why I'm gonna finish this right now." Kenji then went to looking more serious and opened his mouth, blue embers started to appear. "I don't have a name for this yet, but this is my strongest attack, so take this!" Blue flames appeared and were heading in his direction, there were so many it would be quite hard to dodge.

"...That's not good." Ingo mumbled to himself, his face now being lit by the rapid approach of Kenji's blue flames.
Ingo did the best he could in such a hopeless situation. He held his right arm, now smoking and it's power starting to wane, in front of him, to act as a shield. He knew very well, however, that it was too late. He was too weak to make a proper defense, and even if he did, he would have a hard time withstanding an attack like that.
Looks like this is the end for me. I just wish I got a chance to show off more of my power, y'know? Maybe another time. He thought.

"Crystal! If you can hear me, it's all up to you now! I've done what I can! WIN THIS! FOR THE BOTH OF US!!" He cried.
"...Please."

And with that, Ingo braced himself for the oncoming onslaught of blue fire. At first, it wasn't much more powerful than normal fire, until they began to combine and attack at once, very soon overwhelming Ingo.

When the smoke had cleared, Ingo laid on the floor unconscious, his entire body smoking from the sheer heat of the attack he suffered.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji then stood there about to collapse, "Good match Ingo, you're pretty strong." Kenji said as he tried to for a smile. He then collapsed on the ground and lay there unconscious, like Ingo.

Deku
Deku looked at the screens speechless, he then got in touch with some of the staff, "Excuse me, we have two unconscious students, they are in Class 1-A, could you please come and then take them to Recovery Girl. Then four members of staff picked up Ingo and Kenji and then took them to Recovery Girl's office. "Anyways after the winner has been decided for this round it will be Aina, Yasumi and Sylvia Vs Nobu and Kibou."

Nobu
Nobu looked over to Kibou, "Alright Kibou we're up next, we're gonna win this ok." Nobu said smiling, he was actually quite excited to do some combat training.

Last edited:
Crystal was tired of waiting for the group so she decided to give them a hands up instead, by raising out her hand and shooting huge and deadly ice spikes from it “I wonder what I should make for dinner, maybe French food? “ she thought as she heard a person come closer.

Kibou nodded, but watched the screen warily. "Y-you don't think... we'll end up like that, do you? We can't... just..."

Aina walked over to Sylvia. "Ssssooooo... have we got a plan?"

Sylvia nodded. "But I don't know how to utilize your quirk for hero work."

Aina shrugged. "Me neither. I could be a distraction, but they'd easily see through that."

The two girls faced Yasumi, ready to fight. Jack watched the screen. The fight had been intense, and the students knocked each other out. He certainly had nothing to worry about considering how they gave it their all. With Recovery Girl there, it would normally be no problem to heal the students right after they'd been injured. However, Sylvia having low stamina, being too delicate to hurry up the healing process, and requiring sufficient amounts of nutrients she's not always able to take in daily, he couldn't help worrying for her safety during the exercise. Still, it was Sylvia who wanted to do it, and no matter how much his instincts screamed at him to stop her from going in there at once, he had to suppress his urges.

His fists shook violently and his eyes constantly flickered over to Sylvia. Unfortunately, while he was usually good at masking his emotions under stress for his siblings' sake, he was somehow unable to suppress his fear this time around.

Aina gave Sylvia a friendly smile. "We're gonna win, right?"

Sylvia nodded. "Hey, since you have love control, you can use it to make other people kinda dislike each other, right? So you can trip them up and make it so they won't work well together."

Aina nodded. "I can try, but I'm not used to using my powers in such a... I dunno, dirty way. It seems cheap."

Sylvia agreed, sighing a little. "Plus, it'll be hard with Kibou's Super Luck. In that case, you're going to be our main support. Yasumi and I need a lot of faith in one another, and you could help us achieve that. Plus, you know some martial arts, don't you?"

Aina nodded again. "Yeah, I'm a second-dan black belt in karate. If you need me to distract them, I'll be perfectly fine doing it."

Sylvia smiled. "Perfect. You're the distraction, then I'm going to do the rose forest all around the building, and you can climb the building and find the weapon. If one of my petals or vines or any part of the flowers I make touch it, it technically means I got it, since it's still going to be connected to my skin. Yasumi will help me maintain my blood and nutrients while I feed my forest, so you'll have to be the one to go up there."

Aina gave Sylvia a thumbs-up before nodding a last time. "Perfect! I'll be there when you need me!"

Sylvia giggled. "I'm so excited! This is going to be my first real fight!"

"Good luck, Sylv! Same goes for me!" Aina exclaimed, giving Sylvia a high-five.

Jayblade

Nobu
Nobu placed his hand on Kibou's shoulder, "Nah, it's only because they've got really explosive quirks, besides we have good luck on our side don't we." Nobu said smiling with confidence. "But it would help if we had a plan, do you have any ideas?" Nobu asked as he looked up at Kibou and then looked over to Aina, Yasumi and Sylvia, "Sylvia's apparently a bit better now, so she might actually be able to use her quirk for combat."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee came running down the hall after hearing loud roaring noises back from the direction that she came. "Kenji?" she asked over the earpiece. Getting no response she assumed the worst possible outcome. Just then, she heard projectiles whizzing down the hall. "Well if it's ice spikes then..." she started. The girl threw both hands towards the ground causing a burst of flames to erupt from where her hands were that blew away the ice spikes. "So you've been hiding here the whole time?" she asked Crystal. Kaylee wasted no time and began running down the hall towards the girl. It was probably another trap, but she didn't have much of an option. She had to get to the weapon.

Jayblade

Kenji
The staff eventually got Ingo and Kenji to Recovery Girl's office. Kenji lay unconscious for quite a while, but he eventually woke up. Kenji held his hand on his head before properly sitting up right. "Huh, where am I?" Kenji then looked around. "Oh I must've blacked out, well I guess that's what I get for using my blue flames." Kenji then looked over to Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl smiled at Kenji, "Oh great you're awake, you must've really over worked your self in your training." She stated as she then continued to laugh. "Right now we're just waiting for Ingo to wake up, but for now you can drink some water. She said as she passed him a glass of water.

Kenji grabbed it and took a sip, "Thanks, hopefully Ingo wakes up soon."

Deku
Deku watched the screen until he realised that it had been fifteen minutes and the time was up for the match. "Ok, Kaylee, Crystal your time is up, and the villains win because they protected the weapon, however we will take into account that you took Ingo out." Deku looked behind him. "Ok next Aina, Yasumi and Sylvia Vs Nobu and Kibou, make your way to the building."

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Kaylee heard Deku's voice over the loudspeakers and her run dropped off into a light jog until she stopped herself. "Ah man...I barely got to fight. It sucks that we didn't win though. I'm sure Kenji is probably upset." she said as she took her mask off and put it around her wrist like a bracelet. The girl exited the building and looked around, but she didn't see Kenji out there. "Uhh...Deku...where did Kenji and Ingo disappear to?" she asked.

Jayblade

Deku
Deku was just standing there until Kaylee walked up to him and asked him about Ingo and Kenji. "Oh yes Kenji and Ingo we're taken to Recovery Girl's office, as they were both unconscious. " Deku then smiled at Kaylee, "If you want to see them I give you permission to." Deku said as he looked down at Kaylee.

Nobu
Nobu then looked over to Sylvia and the others, "It sounds like she really wants to win this, I feel like we should go easy on her, but we can't do that cause then Yasumi will take us down easily."

Ingo slowly woke up, scratching his head and groaning. He looked around to see Kenji in a bed beside him, and Recover Girl sitting down in front of them both. He tried to sit up, but he didn't have the strength to. Use of his quirk and getting knocked out did quite a number on him, as one would expect.
"H-How long have I been out?" He asked them, panicking.
"Is it over yet? Did we win? Is Crystal alright?"

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji noticed that Ingo had woke up, "You've been out for around fifteen minutes basically the same time as me, as I've just woken up to." Kenji then cleared his throat and drunk his water again. "As for who won, I'm not sure, I wasn't there to see, also I'm sure Crystal's fine, why would Kaylee want to hurt her that bad." Kenji said as he half-smiled. "Anyways, Ingo do you wanna a glass of water." Kenji asked as he held out a glass right in front of Ingo.

“I’m fine Ingo” she said as she walked out from the stage “I didn’t get to use my scythe at all....so unfair” she thought as she walked up to Ingo and gave him a big hug, there was clearly excitement on her face “by the way guys, I’ll cook today, so what do you guys want for dinner?” She said as she put away her scythe.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji chuckled at the sight of Crystal hugging Ingo, "Oh you'll be cooking tonight, nice, anyway I'll have whatever you're able to cook." Kenji said as he shrugged. "I hope Kaylee comes soon it would be nice for her to come and see If I'm ok." Kenji said as he waited for Kaylee to come through the doors.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
She nodded at Dekus response and quickly made her way to recovery girls office to go see Kenji and tell him the not so great news. She walked in and saw that Crystal was already in the room hugging Ingo. She let out a sigh of relief at the fact that the 2 were still alive. “Hey Kenji.” she said, taking off her hood and letting her hair down. “Well uh...we kinda ran out of time and we didn’t win. Sorry I know how much you wanted this one.” she said. Kaylee smiled, “But you two did a nice job.” she mentioned towards Crystal and Ingo.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked down as Kaylee walked in and told him the bad news, "I mean at least you came out with no injuries, that's all I care about." Kenji said as he looked up and smiled slightly. "I'm sorry about that Kaylee, I shouldn't have used that attack, maybe we could've won if I was there with you, I take all the blame for this one." Kenji as he then got up and walked over to Kaylee. "Anyway let's go to the waiting room, I think the next match will start soon." Kenji mentioned as he walked out. "Thanks for looking after me while I was knocked out Recovery Girl." He then looked over to Ingo, "Also Ingo that was a good fight, I'm surprised you withstood all of my attacks like that."

"Yeah, thanks." Ingo replied, taking the glass from Kenji and taking a sip, before putting it down as Crystal came into the room, and hugged him. He blushed quite strongly, and began to smile.
"I would hug you back, but...I can't really feel my arms right now. Even taking that sip of water was a struggle." He chuckled.
"..Dinner? I'm fine with whatever you cook."

Soon after, Kaylee also came into the room, most likely to check up on Kenji.
"You..ran out of time?" He asked, looking back toward Crystal.
"So...we won? Yes!" He exclaimed, although quite faintly due to his lack of overall strength.

Just as Kenji was about to leave, he decided it was only right to complement them back, as they had complemented him.
"You two were real tough customers. With slightly better co-ordination, you two definitely could've..." He trailed off, feeling like he would be 'rubbing salt in the wound' if he carried on.
"I take it you guys are going to watch the rest of the matches? I honestly haven't got the strength to stand up, so I think I'll just stay here for a while." He said, beginning to get comfortable in his bed.

"You should go with them, Crystal. Go and have fun."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
The girl rolled her eyes, "You're the one in a hospital bed and you were worried about ME getting injured? Very funny Kenji." she said. It did really suck that they couldn't win. However, Kaylee was just really upset that she didn't get to fight. Kenji said his goodbyes to Recovery Girl and Ingo and the two of them started heading back to the waiting room to watch the 2nd match begin. "I told you to be careful with that attack Kenji. You can't just keep knocking yourself out. Geez you're lucky Ingo went down with you, but what would you have done if your opponent was able to withstand the attack, or if it was a real situation?" She started asking. In a real battle he wouldn't have people watching over his unconscious body.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked back at Ingo, "Well I guess we'll see you later Ingo." Kenji then walked out of Recovery Girl's office. "To me it sounds like you were really worried about me, is that right Kaylee?" Kenji said as he looked down at her. "I have no idea why she's complaining, just because I was showing concern, why's she against that?" Kenji asked himself as he carried on walking. "But anyway I'm learning to control that attack, I hope that eventually I will be able to use it without passing out."

“But I want to stay here with you~” she realized what she said “wait forget about everything I said!” she said blushing and going back to the dorm “what am I thinking! Why does he attract me so much!” She thought as she finally got to the dorms and went to her room to put on her apron “hmmm maybe this once I’ll make a hot pot! Yeah that’s a good idea” as she started putting the ingredients out and start cooking.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
"Maybe just this time I could've possibly been." she answered. All she could really hear from where she was back during their match was loud roars and explosions. She really had no idea what was going on back there with the two of them. Of course it freaked her out a little. "I mean yeah, don't you have anything on your costume to help you with something like that?" she asked as they continued walking.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji looked down at Kaylee, "Seriously though, thanks for being worried about me, it shows that you actually do care for me." Kenji as he continued walking, "As for the costume, No I don't really have anything that could help me with that sort of thing." Kenji then got to the waiting room, "Maybe I could go over to Miss Hatsume and get some upgrades to my costume later on, but anyways we're here now but I don't think the match has started yet, so we'll have to wait."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
"Yeah whatever. Someone's gotta be worried about you otherwise you'd probably be in a worst condition than just passing out." she said with a little giggle. They finally made it to the waiting room while Kenji talked about how he could get suit upgrades from Miss Hatsume. "Oh yeah I guess they're still waiting a little bit. Ah well, no big deal I guess." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji smiled at her, "Yeah you're right, and as I said I was quite worried about you too." Kenji said as he looked around the waiting room to see if anybody was getting ready. Kenji then saw Yasumi, he then walked over to him. "Yo Yasumi, you're up next right?" Kenji said as he leaned on his shoulder. "Well anyway good luck, don't screw it up like I did okay." Kenji said laughing.

Sylvia placed her hand at her chest, taking slow, deep breaths and calming herself down before moving to leave the room. Kibou followed suit, while Aina stayed in the room. "Good luck you guys!" she exclaimed.

Kibou stood by Nobu, watching Sylvia and Yasumi leave to the Heroes' waiting room while he and his partner walked off into the building to guard the weapon before time ran out.

"Sylvia seems to be doing a lot better, ever since she and Kokoro have started talking, and ever since Yasumi hung around her," Kibou pointed out. "I can understand Yasumi, considering his quirk is literally the key to healing her lungs, but I'm still a little... I dunno, lonely, I guess. I wanna hang out with Sylvia too, but I'm not always able to. I mean, she's happy, clearly, so that's all well and good. She has all these other people around her, though. You think she forgot me, Nobu?"

Jayblade

Nobu
Nobu shrugged, "I mean I don't think Sylvia would be that kind of person that just forgets about her friends like that." Nobu stated as he carried on walking, "I mean you should try and talk to her at break or lunch." Nobu suggested, "I wanna talk to her too, but as you said as long as she's happy it doesn't bother me, and she's getting better too."

Yasumi was standing in front of the building. If everything went according to their plan, their 'battle' would've ended very quickly.
"So, you ready?" He asked Sylvia, while holding his glaive up. "I'll have to cut your arm just a little, gotta have a place for the blood to enter, right? Just tell me when you're ready to go".

Jayblade

Kenji
Kenji then overheard what Yasumi was saying about the blood transfer. "Ok, I think I should leave now, I don't like watching stuff like this." Kenji then walked away, "But it's nice that Yasumi's helping Sylvia out." Kenji thought as he started walking to the doors to leave the room. He then looked over to Deku, "Sir I'm going to see how Ingo's doing, is that okay?" Kenji asked standing at the doorway.

Deku looked over to Kenji, "Yes that's fine with me, let's hope he's doing well." Deku said with a smile.

Kenji smiled back, "Alright I guess I'll see you in a moment." Kenji then started walking down to Recovery Girl's office. Once he made it there he walked inside. "Hey Ingo, how you doing? I just wanted to come and check if you were okay."

Sylvia's heart pounded, knowing how traumatic the first time she needed more blood entered inside her system. She looked around, searching for something to fiddle with so that she could stay calm while it took place. "J-just give me a moment," Sylvia stuttered out, her Japanese suddenly broken up. She searched the room nervously, but eventually realized that she had something in her pocket to fiddle with when nervous and pulled it out, walking back to Yasumi. It was a bouncy ball, with pastel, colorful polka dots and a very satisfying feel. It wasn't smooth by any means, but it wasn't rough, either. It was soft, but tough. It was the perfect kind of ball that made one comfortable just by holding it, and it could easily be found and won at an arcade, so long as you had enough tickets. Sylvia had gotten hers for 80 tickets, if she remembered correctly, since it was just smaller than her palm (the other bouncy balls were too small to catch or play with, and they were only 20 tickets or so).

She bounced the ball on the ground a couple of times before tossing it up in the air and catching it comfortably with her hand. When she managed to do that, she stopped bouncing it and rotated it in her hands calmly, then nodded. "I'm ready," she said. "Just try not to pierce my muscle. That takes forever to regenerate."

Flowers tended to heal a lot faster than humans did. Since in a sense, Sylvia could be considered half-flower, Sylvia could also "regenerate", or heal, at the rate of a flower, so it made sense what she was saying. Of course, with a lack of energy, it only made more sense. Still, sometimes Sylvia's quirk was hard to get a grasp on, especially when she was talking about it to someone whom she had never met before and vice-versa, so they didn't understand her or her quirk.

Either way, Sylvia was glad she was cared about. It definitely said a lot of stuff about U.A. and how the students and teachers treat their students compared to America. Has Chicago always been so rude?

Has Sylvia always held grudges? She was starting to get surprised at herself.

Jayblade

Nobu
Nobu then looked over to Kibou one again, "So Kibou, are we gonna go easy on Sylvia, because I kind wanted Sylvia to be happy that she won, you know." Nobu then thought again, "But then and again if she knew that we went easy on her, she might get upset." Nobu said still thinking about a plan.

Kibou shook his head. "We won't go easy on her, but we won't completely destroy her, either. Besides, with Yasumi on her side, I think Sylvia will be a formidable opponent. She managed to make that big rose forest, remember? So we'll have to be careful. If she pushes us, I think we might just have to go all-out on her and assume she can defend herself, even though she's injured. We're going to have to play this a little differently." He grinned, suddenly anticipating the challenge. "Aw, man, this is gonna be super fun! I'm excited! There's so much we could do! You could stretch your limbs all around the weapon to guard it, while I go encounter them when they come inside, or I could guard the weapon. I've learned relying on my luck actually gets you pretty far; at least, when you're not unintentionally cheating."