• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mankai, Sange: A Yuki Yuna Is A Hero RP

"Then let's head to Calle Sierpes!" Rin decided, "I could really use a good shopping spree right now!"

"Me too," Raul replied, "As could my fairy, Ciela..."

At his command, a small Pegasus popped out of his phone, whinnying as she snatched up a mouthful of salmorejo.

"Oh cute." Yosuki said looking at the fairy. "Anyways, then lets head that way." Yosuki said getting up from his chair. A bit after he stood up, his phone buzzed with a text message. Yosuki pulled out the phone. "Wait, my sister is also in Spain!" (Terrible character introduction inbound) He said. "We could meet her later today!"

"She said she's at *Insert name of street shop is on here*" Yosuki said. "Raul, do you know where that is?" Yosuki asked, still unknowing of where anything is in this country.

(That would be Calle Sierpes, as it's a long street of shops)

"Sure I do," the wheelchair bound hero answered, "Let's get going, then!"

Rin followed the squeak of his wheels as he rolled out the door, wishing that she could have seen the beautiful architecture surrounding the hotel. Mile upon mile of markets, and bakeries, and tapas bars, and clubs covered the street.

"Wow, too bad we don't have shops like this in japan." Yosuki said. "SUKI!" came shout from a female shortly before Yosuki got tackled to the ground by a girl. The girl had her arms around Yosuki's waist. She looked to be 12 years old, having reddish pink hair and what seemed to be a light blue dress, the top had short sleeves and the skirt came down between her knees and her feet. "I missed you so much!" The girl said refusing to let go. "Agh!" A slowly being crushed to death Yosuki said. "Yuzuki! You can't hug that tight!" He managed to get out, while the color was fading out of him. Upon realizing what she was doing, Yuzuki let go of Yosuki. "Ah! I'm so sorry." She said.

"Yuzuki? That's my surname!" Rin chuckled, "Things might get a little confusing around here...Anyway, I'm Rin Yuzuki. You're welcome to call me, Yuusha-sama, however"~

Raùl rolled his eyes. "And I'm Raùl Abril Banderas," he added.

(I honestly didn't realize that Yuzuki was her surname)
Yuzuki jumped up and examined Rin. She looked up and down. before finally running back to her brother and whispering in his ear. "Suki... Is that your girlfriend?" Yosuki sighed and shook his head. "No, she's not. You're not old enough to be in that stuff yet anyways." He said. After their talk she walked back infront of both raul and rin. She bowed, "Nice to meet you both, my name is Yuzuki Kitohara." She said.

(It hasn't been mentioned since page one XD)

"Nice to meet you too," the heroes echoed, "Now, what say we hit the shops? There's some amazing places round here!"

All four of Raùl's and Rin's fairies popped out at the mention of shopping.

"Are those you're fairies?" Yuzuki asked looking at them in total awe. "They're so cute!" Yuzuki could see the fairies because she was related to a hero, but Yosuki put in a request that Yuzuki would not become a hero when their parents died.

"Yeah, let's go hit the shops!" Yosuki said. Yuzuki stuck by Yosuki's side for the entire time they were shopping. The fact that Yuzuki loved her brother was very obvious.

"Yeah, Ciela and Lina are cute, when they aren't earing my salmorejo," Raùl complained, "Or begging me for roscon de reyes at Christmas..."

"Speaking of sweets, look at all the gummy candy they're selling over there!" Rin cried.

It had virtually every kind of gummy candy imaginable. Every fruit flavour, from pear to passion fruit, plus various other, more obscure flavours, like rose, bubblegum, and coffee.

Yosuki had already piled loads of coffee gummy worms into a bag. Yuzuki walked up and grabbed him by the collar, dragging him away. "No, you can't spend all the money on coffee related items." She said.

"Candy's candy, coffee, or not," Rin replied, "Señor! I'll take these lemon limes to go, please!"

"Bananas, and some peach rings, else my fairies will eat all of my stuff," Raùl ordered.

Yuzuki picked out some cotton candy flavored gummy's and gave them to Yosuki so that he could pay for them. With all of them having put candy up, Yosuki payed for it before redistributing everyone's candy to them. "So where to next?" Yosuki asked eating gummy worms with one hand while Yuzuki held onto his other.

"Anywhere we like!" Raùl answered, "There's a really great art shop around here, though, that's got all sorts of handmade crafts from around the area!"

"Or we could head on up to El Corte Ingles," Rin added, "It's a massive department store, that's got virtually everything!"

"Let's go to El Corte Ingles." Yosuki said. "That sounds like a fun large place."

Yuzuki nodded, still holding onto her brothers arm. "Nii-san~ you have to get me a gift." She said. "Yeah yeah," Yosuki responded. "I'm sure we can get something for you. Yuzuki smiled and put her head against his arm

"El Corte Ingles it is! On we go!"

It was about a mile long walk to the department store, which already seemed quite busy. The ground floor was very plain, with a white marble floor, but still quite chic.

Yuzuki was browsing through clothes. "Ah! Yuusha-sama! Look at this cute design!" She said bringing a dress with roses all over it to her.
Yosuki looked over at Rin. "Wow, i think that's the first time someone has actually called you by a name you told them to call you." He said

"Well, some people have to have respect for heroes!" Rin answered, pouting, "And hey, that is a cute dress!"

Raùl, meanwhile, was browsing a display of colognes. He'd never been able to afford designer clothes before, but now that he could, he didn't mind splashing out a bit.

Yuzuki smiled before running back to look at more dresses.
Yosuki snuck over to a table and picked up a hair clip with a rose on it. This was the perfect gift for Yuzuki

Rin, meanwhile, decided to search for some shoes. There were some super-cute black mary janes on sale, so she had to have those....

Raùl, meanwhile, had chosen his designer stink, and was now trying to stop his fairies from knocking over a lipstick display.

"Ciela! Lina! Get back here!"

"Uh oh, that doesn't sound good." Yosuki said putting the hairclip in his pocket for the time being and running off to go help raul.
Yuzuki walked over to rin again. "Wow! Those shoes are so cute Yuusha-sama!" She said

Raùl grabbed Lina, managing to get her back in his phone, but not before Ciela managed to dive head first into a display of foundations.

"Geez, Ciela," he cursed aloud, "Must you get me banned from the biggest department store in Seville?"

"Yup, and they're on sale!" Rin said proudly, "So, they're coming home with me!"

"Ah, the amount of trouble fairies can cause." Yosuki said while helping to pick up and put back the foundation display.
Seeing that Yosuki and raul were elsewhere, Yuzuki leaned in and whispered to Rin. "Yuusha-sama? Do you like Nii-san?"

"Tell me about it," Raùl remarked, bending down as much as his body would allow him to, "Shinju alive..."

"Yes, he's quite a good friend," Rin answered, "And nothing else! I'm a pure hero, I'll have you know!"

"Aw." Yuzuki said just a little disappointed with the response.
Yosuki, having finished putting the stand back together, walked back over to the two girls. "Did I miss anything?" He asked
Yuzuki turned away. "Nope, nothing at all." She said

"A little invasive questioning, but nothing more," Rin assured him, "What about you boys?"

'My fairies ran amok and knocked over a stand, but nothing much else," Raùl reported, "And I found some nice cologne."

Yosuki sent an evil glare at Yuzuki, who was facing away, whistling innocently. "Well, if you have it under control." Yosuki told Rin, "But you." He said grabbing Yuzuki's ear. "Ow Ow Ow Ow." She said as she got dragged closer to where he was. "You better tone down the questions before you get put in a lot of trouble." He said. He turned back to Rin. "I'm really sorry about her." He said

"It's no big deal. I'm used to this sort of thing," Rin chuckled, "Specially from my nerdy cousin. He thinks I'm some kinda superhero..."

"Same with my siblings," Raùl added, "They're always going on about how they wanna be heroes too..."

Yosuki let go of his sisters ear. "So, what do you say Yuzuki?" He asked her. Yuzuki turned and bowed to Rin. "I'm sorry." She said. "Good, now that that is out of the way, where to next?" Yosuki asked

"This place has eight more floors, if you wanna check 'em out,". Raùl began, "Candy, restaurants, toys, gadgets, games...Or we could go back to the resort,mif you're done here, and relax by the pool. The rest of my team, and some of the English hero team are there right now."

"How bout we head back for now and meet all of the other teams." Yosuki said. Yuzuki held onto her brothers arm. "And then we can relax by the pool for a bit." He continued.
(Out of curiosity, what time is it where you are?)

(It's about half nine. I'm in the UK)

"Sounds like a plan," Rin agreed, "I feel like lounging around with a fresh glass of Seville orange juice right now...Oh, and meeting your friends, and those English heroes sounds fun, too, Raùl!"

"Alright, then, it's decided," Raùl agreed, "Let's head back there!"

On the way back Yosuki and Yuzuki did some catching up. As well as Yuzuki revealing a surprise to the group. "I'm moving back to japan!" She said bouncing up and down. "Really? That's great!" Yosuki responded. "Yup, I'll be moving in with you Nii-san~" Yuzuki smiled. "Oh, that wasn't brought to my attention." Yosuki responded. (Ah okay)

"Awesome!" Rin added, "So, it won't just be you on your own anymore..."

When they were back at the hotel, Raùl and Rin took a quick detour, to change into their bathing suits. Rin had chosen a simple, black tankini, with white lace, while Raùl donned a shirt and trunks.

Rin took a parasol, while Raùl lay in a lounger, wheelchair at his side. Four other heroes, one with a leg missing, were in the pool already, while two others were ordering drinks.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce Rin and Yosuki, from one of Japan's hero teams," Raùl began.

Yosuki, dressed in plain black swim trunks without a shirt on, Bowed. "Nice to meet you all." He said.
Yuzuki was in the pool, her blue bikini distorted by the waves of the pool.

"Same to you," the heroes all said in perfect unison, before they introduced themselves one by one.

"Carmen. I'm a close range fighter, who uses dual chakrams."

"Daniel, and I have an urumi."

"Laura, Andalusia's resident pistol ace."

"And I'm Carlos. Throwing knives are my thing."

"Would you lot keep it down?! I'm trying to read!"

The complaint came from a hero dressed head to toe in black, who bore a book with a complicated sounding name.

She glanced at the lot of them, eyes narrowing. "If you're expecting an introduction, I'm Rosalia, one of England's heroes. That's all there is to know about me."

"I'm Yosuki, I use throwing knives and a Katana." He said. He ignored the complaint coming from the one named Rosalia. Yuzuki got out of the pool and walked towards Yosuki. "Oh, and this is Yuzuki." He said as the little girl attached herself to his arm.

Some of the heroes began chatting amongst themselves, at that. She didn't appear to be a hero, though they knew that she could very well be a sentinel, or simply a candidate.

"And I'm Rin," the other hero added, "Sabres, and kusarigama are my weapons. I'm also blind as a bat!"

Yosuki, hearing the chatter among the others shook his head. "No, she is not a hero. I have made sure of that." Yuzuki, went and got a juice out of the nearby cooler.