• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mankai, Sange: A Yuki Yuna Is A Hero RP

"Oh, coffee is definitely mine, and i died a long time ago." He said as he took a sip of his freshly poured coffee.

As the time passed Yosuki said by to his friend and her family before leaving for his own home. When he got to his house he packed all the items he would need to bring. As well as getting some work done around the house before he would need to leave, and went to sleep, for the first time in about a month, in his bed.

Rin went back up to her house, okaying the trip with her parents before she went to pack. Her father let her go on the condition that she perform a ritual with the sentinels before packing.

She was dressed in ceremonial garb, and made to perform a long blessing, and kagura dance, before she packed, and fell asleep around eleven."

Yosuki woke up to his blaring alarm. "Ahhh, it's sooo early." He rolled over and looked at his clock. 5:00AM. He rolled out of bed and slowly walked over to the coffee pot. He set the maker to auto brew last night. He drank about three cups of coffee and got ready to head over to Rin's bakery.

Rin was wide awake, thanks to her chugging a lot of soda when she woke up, and downstairs in front of her dad's car.

"Morning," she greeted with a yawn, as she saw Yosuki coming up.

"Good morning." Yosuki said with a duffel bag slung around his shoulders. He had packed everything he was taking with in just one bag, to make traveling easier. He was just awake enough for his brain to be able to function. "Exciting huh?" Yosuki asked smiling as he teetered on his feet trying to keep himself awake.

"You betcha!" Rin answered, "Raùl's already on his way to the airport!"

"And I assume that this, Raùl, will be accompanied by a responsible adult?" Rin's father grunted, "Rin, I don't want you in a foreign country unaccompanied."

"Of course, Papa!" Rin assured him, "Now, let's go!"

Yosuki smiled. When Rin's father arrived at the train station, he got out, got his luggage (And some of rin's for her) and bowed to him. "Thank you very much for the ride here." He said to Rin's father.

"Think nothing of it. It's the least I can do for two heroes," he answered, before facing Rin.

"Be safe out there, sweetheart," he said, hugging her, "And don't forget to call me when you land, alright?"

"Sure I will, Papa," Rin responded, "See you in a couple days!"

Yosuki scanned the tickets on his phone so that both he and Rin could go through. He stood at the platform their train would be coming into. "It's been awhile since i've left japan." He said stretching out. "The last time I did was to visit my sister in America about a year ago."

"Yeah, she and i haven't kept much contact. She lives in New York, with my mom's sister." He said. He sat on his duffel bag, waiting for the train to come in. "I tend not to visit too much because even though i love my little sister, i absolutely hate my aunt." He said. "But, she ended up staying there and living in America with her, and i respect that."

The train pulled up soon after, and people began filing in and out.

"Well, at least you don't have her to deal with over here!" Rin chuckled, grabbing her things, "Lucky you. All of my family live here in Niigata, so I'm always having to visit!'

"Ah, that sounds like it isn't too much fun." Yosuki said picking up his duffel bag and boarding the train. "Honestly. Every now and then i visit. More for my sister than for me. I'd deal with my aunt to see her smile." Yosuki said.

"The next time i go to visit my sister, i can bring you with. We can make it a trip to arizona, then new york." Yosuki said. The train began to depart. Yosuki putting the bags on the seat next to him. He kicked back and relaxed.

"Yeah, not the best idea to plan out a trip while we are leaving for one." He said.

After about 4 hours, the train arrived at the airport. Yosuki stepped off the train, carrying his bag, and some of Rin's belongings. The train station was right across the street from the airport, making it really easy to get there. "10 am." Yosuki said. "Just a couple of hours before the plane takes off. Guess that means we should get our stuff checked."

"Yup! Already got my passport on hand, plus my travel bag," Rin chirruped, "A good book, my laptop, and my purse."

Rin had her bag weighed and tagged, before heading iver to have her hand luggage done.

"What? You can't get this anywhere else in Japan!" she said, pouting, "Or even most of Europe!"

She quickly paid for her things, before stuffing them in her travel bag, "Spain's got something different though, and that's gummy candy. Any flavour you can imagine, they have it!"

"Probably!" Rin chirruped, "And their coffee in itself is amazing stuff!"

Nezu and Tsuchi popped put all of a sudden, flying around the duty free. The mouse fairy seriously hoped there was corn potage in Andalusia...

Rin rolled her eyes. "You and your coffee," she remarked, calling her fairies back, before checking her phone, "Anyway, Raùl says to look for a chaffeur carrying an olive branch, when we land."

"An olive branch? You think a sign that says 'Rin and Yosuki' would work just fine." He said before laughing. "But, I'm not going to judge." He said. He looked around before running off to buy coffee

Rin followed as best she could, picking up a braille map of the airport on the way. Though she had yet to master the language, she had no choice to but to rely on it, since she could no longer read.

Yosuki realized she couldn't follow and grabbed he hand. "I'm over here." He said pulling her over to the side where he was. "Do you want a hot chocolate or something?" He asked

"Yeah, but don't worry. I'll help you out until you get used to it." Yosuki smiled. He ordered his coffee and led her over to the side where they would wait for his order to be served

"Yeah. And I'll carry stuff for you, if need me to, since your arm doesn't work anymore," Rin responded, "Now that I mention it, Raul only just lost the use of his legs, as well. He's still getting used to having to use a wheelchair..."

"It's a little odd, but it's just the feeling that's lost. But for now I can do it." Yosuki said. "You can relax for this trip" he smiled. He picked up his coffee and led Rin off to an area where they were out of people's way. "So we have about another half hour before we board the plane. We should probably start heading that way."

"Yeah, let's get going," she agreed, as her fairies disappeared back into her phone. She could hear a lot of noise around the airport, and some lady screaming in a language she didn't know existed about how she was going to miss her flight.

"Jeez. Good thing our gate is away from that." Yosuki said quitely. He took rins hand and led her to their gate. "Here we go." He said after they went across just about the entire airport. "With ten minutes to spare."

"Finally! Good thing this is a short flight!" she began, "It's not far from Japan to Spain!"

She fished around for a packet of peppermints, popping one immediately, "Want one?" she offered, "Sucking on candy is supposed to stop your ears popping."

"Ah, sure. Thank you." Yosuki said taking one and putting it in his mouth. "Mm. Peppermint is really good." Yosuki said. "One of the only times I use creamer with coffee is the peppermint mocha coffee." He said. "But it only comes out one month a year