• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mankai, Sange: A Yuki Yuna Is A Hero RP

(Also Yosuki has a sister)
"It sounds like Daniel got of easier than most would.: Yosuki said. "Let's go ahead and get to our next class though. The faster we get done that faster it's over with or something like that." He put a finger against his face thinking about it. "I don't know, i can't fully remember."

(Crap nuggets! Stupid notifications...what time of day is it, and where are you guys at the moment?)

Maria got out of bed, and wobbled over to her front door, opening it to the nice breeze it let in. She was feeling a lot better. She scratched her cheek and stepped outside, closing the door behind her. She then just sat on the grass, staring up at the sky, wondering what she missed, where her friends were, and if they had given her a second thought at all.

(It's the last lesson of the day, and we're at school)

"I guess, Rin concurred, getting to her feet. She opened a matcha baumkuchen, and began munching on it, as she felt her way to class. Like always, she was just going to sleep her way through it, and hope that the teacher didn't catch her. The last thing that RIn needed was after school detention, on top of osoji.

(Although i think at this point we can just timeskip if wanted. There isnt much going on here.)
As they arrived at the class Yosuki sat down and opened his book, he drew random things in his notebook while he waited for the class to start.

Maria got up, and looked at the school, only across the street from her house.

I wonder how much school I missed. she thought, going back to her most recent memory.

Panic Attack came to mind.

Maria thought about something, and soon remembered, she had Hero Training today. So she walked inside, grabbed her phone, and slipped it in her pocket, walking to the school cross the street. She then walked inside, trying to find one of her friends. Yosuki or Rin, would both be very helpful.

Rin shook her head. "I'm going, with or without you," and the blind girl felt her way to the training compound, guided by her fairies. As soon as she'd arrived, she used her terminal, and transformed, and soon, she was in her hero outfit. A white visor, and two ribbons were now either side of her eyes, signifying her mankai, and the loss of her sight.

Her fairies guided her in Mary's direction, tapping her name in morse code on Rin's cheek.

"Mary..." Rin began, "I haven't...Heard you in ages! Where have you been?"

Yosuki decided that if Rin would be that upset at her, he may as well follow. He also transformed into his hero outfit, bandages wrapped all the way up his left hand and arm.
"Mary! It's been quite a while." Yosuki said ruffling her hair

Maria smiled, and blushed a bit when Yosuki ruffled her hair.

"Hey guys! Yeah, I've been sick. Also trying to recover from my panic attack." Mary said with a smile.

Then she noticed that both kids were in their outfits.

"Oh, hang on." Mary said, as she took out her phone.

She unlocked it using her code, and flipped to the side, tapping an app, and transforming into her hero outfit, Kai crawling onto her shoulder as well. Her backpack was replaced with a bow and quiver.

"Ready for hero training?" she asked her friends, putting both hands behind her back.

"I guess..." Yosuki said. He thought that the training was becoming a little more repetitive, but if Rin and Maria were gonna want him to do it, he guessed he should do it.

"Well, we heard from some heroes in Andalusia, and the south of England that there's a massive vertex incoming," she began, "It's like nothing we've ever seen before. It can fuse with other vertexes, and shoot massive fireballs, and before the mankai system existed, it killed several heroes...So we've gotta be prepared for when it hits Japan."

Rin flexed her hands. Callouses were already forming, especially on the left, the hand she held her kusarigama with. "It took two heroes going mankai in Andalusia to defeat it. And even then, one of them ended up breaking several bones," she continued, "And the one from England can no longer use her right leg."

"We'll have to do our best," Rin said solemnly, "Today's simulation will be replicating the vertex as closely as possible. Be careful. "

A huge, white vertex-like machine was wheeled into the room, with a round outer ring which somewhat resembled a lion's mane. It was definitely bigger than the other vertexes, but so far, it didn't look like anything special.

Maria was surprised. This didn't look so hard. So she thought. As much as she tried to tell herself it'd be harder than she thought, she couldn't shake the feeling that this would be easy. Kai, however, hid. But Mary wasn't sure if this was because he was usually a coward, or he could tell something was up.

Rin's expression was unreadable, thanks to her visor, which covered most of her face. Her fairies hovered ominously at her side, as the room opened. Tsuchi dropped Rin's kusarigama into her hands.

There was a jolt, and the machine took flight. It was slow, but it was still airborne...

And then, when it had risen high into the air, a massive fireball began to form, dropping on the heroes.

"Move!" Rin commanded, jumping.

Maria automatically jumped to the side, barely escaping the dreaded fate she could've met. She pulled the bow off her back, and quickly took an arrow from her quiver. She line it in the bowstring, pulled back, and with a good aim, she fired, hoping to get some damage on the machine.

Yosuki threw a knife to go directly behind Maria's arrow. With the training that he had been doing in his backyard, his accuracy increased greatly. His hope was that the arrow would go into the machine, and his knife would help push it in even further, causing even more damage.