• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mankai, Sange: A Yuki Yuna Is A Hero RP

"You bet I can!" Rin affirmed, "I could eat every kind of udon in this shop on a good day! Heck, I'd even eat hadaka udon!"

Hadaka, or 'naked' udon was the one dish which Rin didn't particularly care for. It, unlike the other kinds, had no sauce, broth, or toppings. It consisted of cold, cooked udon noodles, and nothing else.

Rin's eyes lit up as her three bowls came; one with curry sauce, chicken katsu, and vegetables, one with hot soy broth and a poached egg, and one with dashi broth, konbu, and chicken karaage.

"Jeez" Yosuki said as he sipped on his coffee. "I don't even know if I could finish one of those. None the less three." He just drank his coffee before ordering another.

Rin started on her tsukimi udon first, bursting the yolk of the poached egg with her chopsticks before digging in. Within minutes, she was finished, and had moved on to her okami udon. The konbu and the karaage went quickly.

Yosuki just watched Rin eat and eat. He was amazed by how much one person can eat at a time. He looked at the clock seeing that she had not taken that long to eat the first bowl. He turned back and drank another cup.

"You know what? I could go for some cake." Yosuki said. Cake and coffee was his favorite treat. He ordered a piece of chocolate cake. The waitress turned to Rin, "and how about you?"

After they ate, Yosuki paid the bill. "So now what?" He ask rin. He didn't mind walking around and spending time with her. That's what friends do, he thought to himself

"Gee, I dunno," Rin answered, "Normally, I'd be fine going sightseeing, but...I can't see anymore..."

Rin felt tears spilling from her lifeless eyes as the gravity of her situation hit her. She'd never see the sunset, or pretty yukatas, or anything ever again. She couldn't enjoy simple things like a walk in the park, or on the beach anymore...

Yosuki tried to comfort her. He held her hands. "Hey, it'll be alright." Yosuki said in as comforting of a voice he could manage. On the inside though, he hoped he didn't seem like a creep.

Yosuki felt bad, he had only lost feeling in his arm, what happened to him was nothing compared what happened to rin. "I know, but this seems like it was to high of a price for the first time." He said

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
(Okay...guess I can have Ruby come in.)

"Ugh! Tao! Where are you?!" Ruby yelled. The hero looked around the forest, trying to find the other fairy. Fjord, the other dragon fairy, was on Ruby's shoulder. They both heard rustling and saw a small black head peek out. "Tao...don't run away like that." He said, picking up the fairy and placing her on his other shoulder. An eye patch was placed over Ruby's left eye because of his blindness in that eye. Mankai...so powerful..yet dagerous..I have to be more careful. Ruby thought as he continued to go down the forest.

"Tell that to Mimori Togo," Rin retorted, "One use of mankai, and she lost the use of her legs. Two, and she completely forgot who she was..."

Rin turned away, upon feeling her two fairies behind her.

"I wonder," she began, "Can I ever be anything more than a hero?"

"It's just...I've spent my entire life believing that that was my only purpose," Rin sighed, "And that if I wasn't chosen, I'd end up as a bhikkuni...Life outside of worship seems impossible, for me..."

Rin gulped. "W-what?"

And then all other sounds around them stopped. Not even the clinking of bowls and chopsticks could be heard in the restaurant. Time had frozen.

Rin gasped as the surroundings faded. Why were they coming now...?

SaiyanDakon

Ruby felt a presence and stopped, going into his hero armor and grabbing his sword. Tao and Fjord were glaring at the area while Ruby held his sword close to him. "Its close but where? Its all around me!" He said to himself.

"They're vertexes. All that they know how to do is kill, multiply, and re-generate," Rin said gruffly, transforming. As had been the case in training, Rin's outfit had been modified slightly; two white ribbons hung either side of her head, signifying her blindness.

Rin felt a slight rumble in the ground. The only vertex capable of burrowin through the jukai was pisces, so that one was definitely there...She couldn't tell if there were others yet, though...

"I don't know...Yet," Rin answered, swallowing. "I can hear rumbling, so I think that pisces is here. That vertex can burrow through the ground, but I hear that it's pretty easy to destroy, once sealed. I can't tell if there are any others we need to dispatch first, though..."

Yosuki sheathed his katana on his back, then jumped to what was essentially a tree branch that was rainbow colored. He pulled out more knives with his right hand and began waiting for where the vertex would pop up.

SaiyanDakon

Ruby hid in the shadows, waiting for the vertex. "Dammit...just what we need: A burrowing vertex." He said. Tao looked around and listened closely as did Fjord.

SaiyanDakon

"Tao! Fjord! Try and scratch the sides. I'm going in." Ruby said, pointing his sword at the vertex He ran directly at it while Tao and Fjord were waiting to pounce. "Rin! Yosuki! Cover me!" He said, knowing he'll need backup.

"Gotcha! Here goes!" Rin yelled, her kusarigama wrapping tightly around the vertex. It attempted to burrow again, but she pulled it in close, striking it with the scythe end of the kusarigama.

SaiyanDakon

Ruby jumped out of the way and landed next to Yosuki. "Been a while..." He muttered, preparing as well. Tao and Fjord scampered off the vertex and hovered quickly to Ruby's head.

SaiyanDakon

Ruby nodded and sheathed his sword. Then he had Jade Vines appear and go underneath the soul, one by one, stabbing the soul. "How many vertexes is this now? I feel as if its been a long time since we fought one." Ruby asked.