• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Looking to make a superpower academy roleplay.

Hmm, weird nightmares, i almost feel like spending my time dream hopping at night.
Go ahead man, it would be interesting to see.

But I have to ask a favour, can you write down a list of everything this moon power does? Because it seems like a hell of a lot and it may need slight nerfs

• Water Manipulation (Day)
  • Lunar Constructs; weapons (Night)
  • Lunar Empowerment (Night)
  • Lunar Energy Manipulation (Night)
  • Reflection Manipulation (Mirror Image) (Night)
  • Lunaportation (Night) Lim: area must be hit by moonlight, within 100m
  • Lunar Healing (Night)
  • Lunar Vision (Night)
  • Ice Manipulation (Day)
  • Vacuum Adaptation
  • Emotion Manipulation/Mental Manipulation (Solar Eclipse: Moon covers the sun)
    • Confusion Inducement
    • Madness Manipulation
    • Sleep Manipulation
    • Subconscious Manipulation
  • Illusion Awareness
  • Illusion Manipulation (Lim: Similar to Cresselia and Darkrai. Can enter Dreams/Illusions and either purify(cresselia) or make worst(darkrai) but cannot induce illusions himself)

And the strength of most of these is dependent on the lunar cycle. Though for reference to the percentage of strength one can use its.
Day - 10%
Semi-Crescent Phase: 12.5%
Crescent Moon: 25%
Half Moon: 50%
Gibbous: 75%
Full Moon: 100%
Solar Eclipse: ??? if haven't quite worked out a multiplicative value for this considering the rarity(once every 2-3yrs) of Complete solar eclipses along with their duration of a few mins at most.

Oh, right. Keep in mind that the Lunar Cycle is 28 Days with the Full moon in the middle (day 14-15)

Last edited:
  • Water Manipulation (Day)
  • Lunar Constructs; weapons (Night)
  • Lunar Empowerment (Night)
  • Lunar Energy Manipulation (Night)
  • Reflection Manipulation (Mirror Image) (Night)
  • Lunaportation (Night) Lim: area must be hit by moonlight, within 100m
  • Lunar Healing (Night)
  • Lunar Vision (Night)
  • Ice Manipulation (Day)
  • Vacuum Adaptation
  • Emotion Manipulation/Mental Manipulation (Solar Eclipse: Moon covers the sun)
    • Confusion Inducement
    • Madness Manipulation
    • Sleep Manipulation
    • Subconscious Manipulation
  • Illusion Awareness
  • Illusion Manipulation (Lim: Similar to Cresselia and Darkrai. Can enter Dreams/Illusions and either purify(cresselia) or make worst(darkrai) but cannot induce illusions himself)

And the strength of most of these is dependent on the lunar cycle. Though for reference to the percentage of strength one can use its.
Day - 10%
Semi-Crescent Phase: 12.5%
Crescent Moon: 25%
Half Moon: 50%
Gibbous: 75%
Full Moon: 100%
Solar Eclipse: ??? if haven't quite worked out a multiplicative value for this considering the rarity(once every 2-3yrs) of Complete solar eclipses along with their duration of a few mins at most.

Oh, right. Keep in mind that the Lunar Cycle is 28 Days with the Full moon in the middle (day 14-15)
Okay so......teleportation is going to have to be a no-go simply because we have a teleporter. All the mind stuff I am reasonably fine with, as long as most of it is reserved for the more full moons.

God this being in charge of an rp thing is hard work, the story bit is tough when so much has to happen XD

Okay so......teleportation is going to have to be a no-go simply because we have a teleporter. All the mind stuff I am reasonably fine with, as long as most of it is reserved for the more full moons.

God this being in charge of an rp thing is hard work, the story bit is tough when so much has to happen XD
If we do it like that then i can just give Solar eclipses a multiplication of about 3-5. I think, 3-500% power for about 6 mins sounds fair. The longest recorded Solar eclipse for this entire century has been for a glorious 6 mins and 39 seconds.

Btw although i'm not using Eternal Night inducement, thats really depends on the area for example there exists times in which the 'white Night' Phenomenon occurs during which the sun never really sets for a few days due to earth's tilt on it's axis and seasons and sciene stuffs. Oppositely there is the Polar night where the sun never really rises and its night for over 24 hrs.

If you unknowingly set up the conditions for a Polar night to occur i wont be stopping you >_>

If we do it like that then i can just give Solar eclipses a multiplication of about 3-5. I think, 3-500% power for about 6 mins sounds fair. The longest recorded Solar eclipse for this entire century has been for a glorious 6 mins and 39 seconds.

Btw although i'm not using Eternal Night inducement, thats really depends on the area for example there exists times in which the 'white Night' Phenomenon occurs during which the sun never really sets for a few days due to earth's tilt on it's axis and seasons and sciene stuffs. Oppositely there is the Polar night where the sun never really rises and its night for over 24 hrs.

If you unknowingly set up the conditions for a Polar night to occur i wont be stopping you >_>
I think that 400% will work just fine then, smack dab in the middle. :)

And as for your polar night, who knows, such a thing may come about at some point in a story like this. Or just in one of the schools simulation chambers :p

I think that 400% will work just fine then, smack dab in the middle. :)

And as for your polar night, who knows, such a thing may come about at some point in a story like this. Or just in one of the schools simulation chambers :p
Continuous night for multiple days? Don't regret it when I start abusing unlimited use of my powers >_>

I actually researched, Pangolin scales can resist weaker bullets and claws (not all teeth) of other animals. Hippo, Rhino and Elephant skin could get away with punctures from a bullet and rips and tears from weapons.

um... is this race done by distance or displacement? Because technically, Zach can just teleport directly behind the finish, then take a single step.