• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Looking to make a superpower academy roleplay.

I apologize if my posts are inconsistent in time, I'm a flight attendant so my schedule is always different :) also again I'm Srry for being impatient with the rp but I am enjoying myself thank you

Also just a heads up everybody, were gonna be doing one more cycle of communication here and then im gonna push this roleplay on. That is regardless of if the people who haven't posted yet chose to do so or not.

Name: Syphiel Noire
Height: 5"11
Physical appearance: Ice-white hair & Silver eyes. Long hair usually tied into a makeshift pony-tail, has Androgynous looks and is often mistaken for a female.
Personality: Quirky, Eccentric, usually calm.
History: (i'll work on it...at some point)
Powers: Lunakinesis - Powers related to the moon. (eg. water/ice manipulation, absorption of moon light etc.)

Weakness: powers are severely reduced during the day. Strength depends on the lunar cycle, meaning strongest at the full moon, weakest at the new moon. During the New Moons peak he is even weaker than the average human.

Name: Syphiel Noire
Height: 5"11
Physical appearance: Ice-white hair & Silver eyes. Long hair usually tied into a makeshift pony-tail, has Androgynous looks and is often mistaken for a female.
Personality: Quirky, Eccentric, usually calm.
History: (i'll work on it...at some point)
Powers: Lunakinesis - Powers related to the moon. (eg. water/ice manipulation, absorption of moon light etc.)

Weakness: powers are severely reduced during the day. Strength depends on the lunar cycle, meaning strongest at the full moon, weakest at the new moon. During the New Moons peak he is even weaker than the average human.
No problems here, your free to post.

Heads up guys, I'm going camping today so feel free to keep up the good work whilst I'm gone, you know just continue introductions and stuff. When I'm back tomorrow I'll have all the characters move on in the story.

I kinda feel naggy but if you could follow the formatting that would make things even better

Name:
Physical appearance (Can be strange if its something to with your powers.):
Personality:
History:
Powers:
weakness (Every hero has one right?):

Just fill it out like that

I would like to join.... if I can, here is my charecter:
Storm Sterling
Green, dark long sleeve shirt
Metal Sword with button on the handle
Blue Jeans
Red, laced shoes
Teenager
Cool at times, is very experienced at fighting. Storm can travel between dimensions, and has unknown powers in this dimension, though is known to be blind in his right eye when his powers are blocked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://pokecharms.com/threads/nobody-a-fantasy-rp.14170/#post-309993 (My profile!)
Let me catch up, and I'll post.

Hey there. I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn you down and ask you to delete your post. It's clear by just a quick glance that your grammar and spelling skills are slightly sub par and when you couple that with the fact you posted before being given the go ahead by anybody... Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to boot you from the roleplay.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but you didn't even follow the basic character bio template I set out and furthermore your character's powers don't make sense. They are way too vague to even be considered a viable power. I could go on, I won't, but I could.

So sorry mate I'm afraid you'll have to take your business elsewhere :/

@kyuukestu and @Novosel thanks for helping out whilst I was away :)

So boys and girls, now I need your input. Would you rather have me coordinate your journey through school days are just go about them yourselves? (Obviously this doesn't include things like what's going in right now) I'm leaning towards the second option, I want you all to have freedom to let your characters grow :)

I don't think i have much interest in narrating regular classes, but for special classes it might be better to have us take initiative, but you could narrate the potential situations. Sorta like in Boku no Hero Academia (if you've watched it) the classes involve trials to test the students eg. team battles; where one side is the villains protecting a bomb, and the other side are the heroes trying to disarm the bomb, or a rescue situation eg. burning building, avalanche, forest fire, or something.

I don't think i have much interest in narrating regular classes, but for special classes it might be better to have us take initiative, but you could narrate the potential situations. Sorta like in Boku no Hero Academia (if you've watched it) the classes involve trials to test the students eg. team battles; where one side is the villains protecting a bomb, and the other side are the heroes trying to disarm the bomb, or a rescue situation eg. burning building, avalanche, forest fire, or something.
That sounds like an excellent idea. I was planning on doing that kind of thing anyway, you know team events and stuff.

Yea, I agree. I mean, the regular classes, it may as well be a paragraph or so about what went on, but for the cool crap let us take the wheel. Speaking of cool crap, what are the entrance exams?

Im home, sorry about the wait, I was on a training course for my local constabulary and its not the kind of thing I could risk taking lightly. I will get right to a post!

Ladies and gentlemen I have something I need to propose to all of you. Now, due to the way this RP works and the amount of people in it I'm beginning to realise that dialogue and activities are going to be tricky. That is why I'm planning on having students be assigned into teams and then once more into pairs.

It'll go something like this. The physical assessment test will be done by yourselves, followed by a stage in which students are paired up. Then the capture the flag game mode will happen, in which two pairs become a team. Now for pairs and teams I'm planning on just using a random number generator unless people have preferences.

Something I feel that's important to mention is that just because people are assigned as partners or team members doesn't mean they won't communicate with other members of the roleplay. It just means you'll probably talk to them more.

Does this all sound alright?

I'm happy you guys agree :D again team preferences must be mentioned or you'll all be thrown in the random number generator with Knox and the rest of you who don't have a preference.