• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Looking to make a superpower academy roleplay.

So guys I've come across a problem....there are only 9 of us and that doesn't split well into teams of four or even pairs... sooooooo.... realistically we need either one more participant or 3. And I would prefer it be one because there are a lot of you guys XD

Right here we go. Before reading the list I think something that should be noted is a small change was made to suit timezones a bit better. That change was @Sciencewars being swapped for @Generation Sect on teams A and C.

Team A: myself, @Sciencewars and @The Ringmaster .

Team B: @Novosel , @kyuukestu and @Ivitiriku .

Team C: @chredwards , @Generation Sect and @KaiSamurai .

The team names are just placeholders and have no significance. I hope everyone is happy with these teams, I am after making the one adjustment I felt was needed for the good of the roleplay. If anybody has a problem be sure to bring it up!

Last edited:
Psh we all know team B is gonna win anyways~
What are these teams for again? Capture the flag? with 3 teams?
They are for capture the flag but are primarily here to keep communication tighter. You will end up doing activities with those in your group and thus talk to them more often with less cross chat.

Definitely one of the more troublesome abilities but im more conceded about team A .... teleporters aren't fair in capture the flag! I guess i could try lunaporting but thats assuming the game lasts till night and the flag is in a wide open area that can be hit by moonlight and is within about 100 m of me, but i doubt that >_> Lunakinesis is fairly OP but only as long as numerous conditions are met for its usage. Since i've got a few tricks up my sleeve (Jake knows from Aracelis) i'll tip you guys off and say 'stop assuming im a water bender'

Definitely one of the more troublesome abilities but im more conceded about team A .... teleporters aren't fair in capture the flag! I guess i could try lunaporting but thats assuming the game lasts till night and the flag is in a wide open area that can be hit by moonlight and is within about 100 m of me, but i doubt that >_> Lunakinesis is fairly OP but only as long as numerous conditions are met for its usage. Since i've got a few tricks up my sleeve (Jake knows from Aracelis) i'll tip you guys off and say 'stop assuming im a water bender'
Lunaporting? XD
Well I'm happy with how your powers work out, balanced but powerful. However...I'm thinking maybe we not have things like teleporting in the arsenal due to the fact we have a teleporter?

But again knowing you, some crazy tactic will pop up out of nowhere.

Depends on the battleground, if its in our favor then I've got a few idea's for Nov's ability and a forest is always good for plant manipulators ~