• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Looking to make a superpower academy roleplay.

Okay guys, after everyone is asleep your going to get a bit of free time and just go do lessons, interact with each other and develop characters and all that. Afterwards the teams for capture the flag will happen.

Hey, I'm a little late obviously, but here's a form! Ironically, this is the same OC as I have in another superhero RP!
Name: Ashley
Height: 5'11 (Yeah, she's tall)
Physical appearance (Can be strange if its something to with your powers.): Red hair, sky blue jacket, dark blue shirt, same dark blue fingerless gloves, still the same shade of blue boots, blue goggles.
Personality: Loyal, tough, fierce, awkward, loves music.
History: Ashley went to a public school, but after finding out about this one had her parents switch her over. She misses her friends back at her old school, though. She also plays hockey!
Powers: Air (airbending kinda I guess...? Not sure how to explain it.)
weakness (Every hero has one right?): Ashley can be a little awkward. She also can be headstrong and absolutely HATES bullying. Sometimes she lets her anger get the best of her.

Hey, I'm a little late obviously, but here's a form! Ironically, this is the same OC as I have in another superhero RP!
Name: Ashley
Height: 5'11 (Yeah, she's tall)
Physical appearance (Can be strange if its something to with your powers.): Red hair, sky blue jacket, dark blue shirt, same dark blue fingerless gloves, still the same shade of blue boots, blue goggles.
Personality: Loyal, tough, fierce, awkward, loves music.
History: Ashley went to a public school, but after finding out about this one had her parents switch her over. She misses her friends back at her old school, though. She also plays hockey!
Powers: Air (airbending kinda I guess...? Not sure how to explain it.)
weakness (Every hero has one right?): Ashley can be a little awkward. She also can be headstrong and absolutely HATES bullying. Sometimes she lets her anger get the best of her.
Sorry but I'm going to have to turn you down for now, I have just balanced out the teams for this and adding you would make things very tricky. If I get another request I might be able to add you in as numbers would be balanced. Thanks for your time anyway :)

Name: Nagito
Height: 5'8
Physical appearance (Can be strange if its something to with your powers.): long, spiked light blue hair, a white shirt with a black hood, a grey bandanna, and dark blue pants
Personality: calm, quiet, usually pretty friendly, protective of his friends
History: a Japanese thief turned good, he tried to enter the Japanese academy but wasn't allowed due to his history, so he learned English and came to Europe for a fresh start.
Powers: ability to control and manipulate water
weakness (Every hero has one right?): Temperatures to the point of boiling and freezing. He can't control his water once it leaves its liquid state and becomes solid or gas.

Name: Nagito
Height: 5'8
Physical appearance (Can be strange if its something to with your powers.): long, spiked light blue hair, a white shirt with a black hood, a grey bandanna, and dark blue pants
Personality: calm, quiet, usually pretty friendly, protective of his friends
History: a Japanese thief turned good, he tried to enter the Japanese academy but wasn't allowed due to his history, so he learned English and came to Europe for a fresh start.
Powers: ability to control and manipulate water
weakness (Every hero has one right?): Temperatures to the point of boiling and freezing. He can't control his water once it leaves its liquid state and becomes solid or gas.
Righto, I haven't got a problem with this so as long as you can keep up in terms of grammar and post quality your in, as long as @AspenTR33 still wants to join as well.

Night time ~ My favorite time!!
You guys should PM me if you want/ or don't want Sylphiel Invading your dreams tonight ~
Otherwise I'll choose at random~ Be sure to have interesting Dreams~

(My char is actually....well you'll see. If it's not allowed, be my guest and tell me it's not allowed)
Name: Bonkers
Height: 3'5''
Physical appearance (Can be strange if its something to with your powers.): Cocoa brown fur, dark orange eyes, species is a Spider Monkey
Personality: Brave, Sometimes Cowardly, Will Be Jealous, Stubborn
History: Bonkers was a regular Spider Monkey but a scientist that owned him as a pet accidentally spilled chemical reaction on him, now he's human-like.
Powers: Unbelievable Strength, Agility, Ability to swing and run for a very very long amount of time without tiring.
weakness (Every hero has one right?): Sometimes Bonkers is the "damsel in distress" in situations such as a battle or a competition.

Last edited:
The only real issue I see is that your weakness isn't quite fleshed out enough.
Monkey predators are quite few and it doesn't really make sense that the appearance of a predator would render your powers invalid.

Then again though it's not my call, so wait for Jake to come back.

Villains would find a way to stop a super or steal a super monkey, so how about his weakness is my edit?
That..... makes even less sense, or maybe I don't exactly understand what you're trying to say.

A weakness should be a fault or shortcoming in your character, It should be very clearly defined, like my own characters weakness in the Sunlight and New Moon, or Jake's character's Poor control of his own power.