• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ked's Kreations

The signature looks pretty good, not sure if it was the picture itself or something else but uh..... forgot the pokemons name but it's lines look a bit distorted, and the words "Bright Side" look like if you may have been running out of room. Other than that it's a pretty good sig, the colors look nice with the pokemon ;D Of course that's just my opinion, if you like it like that it'd still be okay 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was busy and couldn't upload the things before, so I'll do it now ;)

And here they are...

Riolu...
fy2594.png

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/fy2594.png[/img]
This one turned out quite well for my first Riolu.

Mothim...
2090tuw.png

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2090tuw.png[/img]
This one turned out okay? The antenna things make him look mad.

Black-Eye Absol...
xq9o93.png

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/xq9o93.png[/img]
I hope you like this version better.

If you guys want anything changed just say so~

And here are some other sigs I made earlier...

oa84ew.jpg

s2b520.png

Please give some feedback ;)

That's one pissed of bug 8)

Riolu looks pretty cute, awesome work on those two, like the absol with red eyes but it looks good nonetheless. The sigs look awesome, don't like shaymin very much but nice use of the colors and vine text Loving the Totodile one though, awesome water-like effect for the background and the text looks pretty aquatic. :D

Thanks! Although you will appreciate the Shyamin one more if you like Shaymin.

The aquactic-ness on the Totodile one is actually made with the vine brush.
I just covered one layer completely with leaves, made the highlights brighter, erased some parts with the vine brush eraser, and set it be a little trasparent.

I'm still playing around with GIMP and making stuff with lots of different shapes, brushes, styles, ect. I like to have bright colors though.

I'll start making sigs for regulars now too.

Awesome, what would you consider a regular though?

I've been trying something with GIMP too but I can't seem to get an outcome I like, most trouble I'm having with is the background color.

People that here, I know, or I think are well enough known to most 'Charms members are considered regulars.

Anyway, I made s'more sigs today.

First off we have Charmeleon (I would've done more to this but my brother only wanted the things on it)...

eajytl.png

And now we have Rankurusu (a.k.a. teh floating blob of doom)...

20hm49d.png

Give some feedback, but don't say they're too boring (blame my bro).

....guess I wouldn't be in there -_-

The sigs look cool, a little simple but sometimes simple is good in this case it is. The outlining on the pokemon looks solid now, haven't seen much of Rankurusu but he/she looks great. Nice use of the colors :D

Thanks!

You're a regular. I meant to put 'People that pop in here alot' instead of 'People that here' >_<

More to come later and/or tomorrow.

Goodness gracious, I didn't get on yesterday and you already have another two pages!
~~
anyway, I LOVELOVELOVE all the little chibis :D :D :D
especially my little raichu (who is also raichuz XD)

and I really adore the riolu ♥ ((sososo freaking cute!!))

I hope I don't become too much of a stalker.....if I do I cant help it, I love your stuff too much!

oh. and your sigs are badass ;P

-stalks-

Lessee what we have here...
Well, you are quite popular now. Your squee inducing chibis are quite the craze at the moment.
About your new work: Okay, Riolu is infinite cute. I really died at the sight. And Mothim is looking nice. And I personally like the Black-eyed Absol better than the red-eyed.

Sigs: Totodile sig is cute. The font goes with the theme, and the colors, and the picture... They just blend.
Shaymin sig is pretty. The background of little colored puffs make it look flowery. And the vine text is just natural.
Charmeleon sig is cool. Like the font, and the picture, and the flamey background.
Rankurusu sig is the awesome sauce. A green mousy blob encased in goo... Awesome. The sound wave effect is god for the picture.

Overall: Avvies are cute and squee inducing, and sigs are cool enough for a contest (possibility.) Keep 'em coming. Love seeing the avvies! ;)

Thanks guys ;)

I made this sig yesterday and didn't have time to post it.

Also, Silent Angel, I couldn't get to your Quilava so that'll be done later.

Anyway, here's the sig.

r2p4i9.png

For some reason the word 'Little' got cut off at the end, probaly because I didn't notice the text box needed to be bigger.
I also didn't make the thing tall enough so it's all squished -.-

A

Anonymous

Could I have an espeon please Ked?
Also I like the pichu sig what a snappy little catchphrase!

*squeeees loudly at Dark Soul's avvie*

These are awesome Ked! The sigs are pretty great too. All I really have to say is to keep up the good work!

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't post in here for so long, I was focusing on my fake region too much >_<

Anyway, I appreciate all your comments and I have finished the Espeon avvie!

Here it is LucarioQueen...

2nhl35g.png

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2nhl35g.png[/img]

I tried something new with that one, although I tried to give them a similar effect on Paint (this was before I downloaded GIMP). Now, with my new transparent abilities, I can make it look more 3D.

Hope you like it LQ ;)

A

Anonymous

Oh, God.

Sorry.

I had a request but posted it in the wrong section. I think I posted in your sprite thread.

I'm sorry, but could you do one of Kuitaran, the Gen V ant eater? An avatar I mean.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Fear not, Constantine Alexis Osiris: Mistakes happen... Though as far as I know you can delete your own posts. I deleted the unnecessary post from the sprite thread for you, though.

A

Anonymous

StellarWind Elsydeon said:
Fear not, Constantine Alexis Osiris: Mistakes happen... Though as far as I know you can delete your own posts. I deleted the unnecessary post from the sprite thread for you, though.

Don't call me my full name please haha. Call me Con please... my other friends do. And thanks by the way for deleting the comment. Only starting out, so I may take a while... ::)thanks.

A

Anonymous

I tried to put it in my sig but it said that it has been deleted!(dramatic music!)

HULLO. I'M BACK TO STALK--I MEAN SEE YOUR ART.

Wheeee, more squeee. Espeon is cute, especially with that little sash~

And so ends my comments! I like seeing your art, so keep making it. Everyone loooves it. Bai.

Awesome effect with the espeon, the scruff came out pretty good too keep up your great work :)

Just wondering, are you holding my request off for a bit?

Sorry guys! I'm still busy, but I'll get your requests done ASAP!

@Kerauno
Thanks! I happy to have some stalkers (of this thread, that is)

@Silent Angel
Sorry! I completely forgot about your request! I'll try to get it done by today or tomorrow.

New rule guys!
Since I put alot of work into these, I'll only make them for Young Ones or higher, excluding members I give SP to (Special Permission). This rule will take effect as soon as I finish the requests.

Heya Keddo dear~ I do rather like your work, which I would give opinions on if there were some on this page, cause I'm too lazy to look any further, so I'll stick with them being lovely :>

I had something in mind to ask about, but I'm wondering if you can manage people faces as well, or are you strictly sticking with Pokemon?

A

Anonymous

:p Hey ked could I have a sig (purdycarioqueen there is temporary)
Pokemon: Lucario
Color: Pink
Text: Lucarioqueen- the lazy lucario
Extra: If you didn't guess a crown (on the lucario if possible)
also I am now stalking this because your art is amazing!

Hello peoples~
Sorry I haven't gotten to your requests for so long! I had to do so much work for school! But, anyway, I'm here now.

So, here's the requests (excluding Louie's because I didn't get to it)

@LucarioQueen
fwnjwn.png

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/fwnjwn.png[/img]
I hope you like it, and I'm glad you are stalking this thread!

@Silent Angel
fmrrjq.png

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/fmrrjq.png[/img]
Sorry about it being so late! I wanted to try something different with this one, so I didn't give it the huggy eyes and made it look more serious.

@Tan
I'm okay at human faces, if that answers your quesion. I'm better at doing them on real paper with a pencil, but hey, that's just me. If you think the following picture is good, then let that answer your question.
2guw20k.png

As usual, tell me if you want anything changed and please leave feedback!

A

Anonymous

I'm likeing the crazy font on that thanks! *franticaly rips a scrap of paper out of a random book on the ground (because this is worth much more than any stupid book!) and scribbles down the address in order to put it in my sig!*
Edit: could I use the discarded lucario with the black eyes?

Okay! I finally had time to get in here!

First up is Louie-ouie-ouie!
10dsiee.png

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/10dsiee.png[/img]
The clouds add a nice touch *touches cloud*

And a sig I made, since the other requesters didn't qualify:
33en1oo.png

My second sprite sig eva^^

My pleasure ;)

It makes me happy when people come in here, none-the-less appreciate my works.

EDIT!

New art!

I made myself a picture of my superhero persona, the chocalate cow Choco Cow, and now it's my avvie! If you want to see it look at my avatar.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Platinum said:
OMG....UR AVVIE IS ADORABLE TEH MASK AND CAPE FIT PERFECTLY ~♥~

IS THERE SOME REASON WHY YOU'RE SHOUTING?

Ugh... you get a warning, Miss Platinum - for this and other spammy posts around the place. Do read the rules, or you won't be on this forum for long.

Thank you Bara~

I've been drawing balloons alot now, mostly heart shaped ones, so I decided to make one to post here! I tried to make it look more 3-D than some of my other drawings, so I used alot of colors and got rid of the black lines!

First up, I have the heart balloon:
r1k1so.png

And next, a blue ball:
1zzjcr6.png

The string on the balloon turned out a little bit lighter than I thought it would, but I still like it!
I am quite proud of these, so tell me what you think! ;)