• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ked's Kreations

Thanks you guys ♥
I already gave Pengy away as a birthday present, so you can't have him Dia. So sorry D:

I just drew this really awesome thing yesterday on my computer account, but my mom went and deleted my account </3 Thanks a lot Mom D:<
Meh, here's Yoshi~
2d94hvt.png

I present to you, Dinorawr~!
2eehfr4.png

I tried a new style on this one, only using black to make the outline. Tell me what you think~

@Absy I'll get right onto your request~! Sorry you have to wait so long, I forgot about it D:

Aw, that Dinorawr is amazingly cute, like all your other art! ;3
And thanks, I was going to remind you about my request but I don't like to rush people xD
Anyways, as ever, keep it up! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
14cyan6.png

I hope it looks all right. I added your name, Excadrill, and the background to fill in the empty spaces. Next time if I take awhile, just remind me. Chances are I forgot your request :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That has to be one of the cutest little things I've ever seen :'D

Love your style as always~

Thanks for the cute Excadrill, it's amazing ♥

And that Scolipede you drew for Tun has to be the cutest thing ever :3

However, and sorry for not mentioning this earlier, your drawing style seems to have changed over time, there's nothing wrong with that, your art is still cute, but I really prefer the first pictures you did, they just looked so much better.

Love your style Ked, it's awsome.

Also, could I perhaps have a Victini avvie (kinda like the Excadrill avvie you made)? Thanks in advance :)

:O

ohmygodohmygodohmygod :D *eyes shining*

It's superduper omega cute :) Just like I wanted it, Ked you're the best!

omgsssshhhhh Keeeddddd it's ten at night here and I have school tomorrow so I'm sort of in bed but I was browsing Charms and then I saw this and omg where did my punctuation goooooo

But yeeerrrr, this Scolipede is just omgmazin <3333
I've had just a few pieces of art made for recently and I must find something to do with them because I love them all annnnd yours and just oh gosh ilu ; 3 ;

So thankyou thankyou thankyou it is 'dorable and I love it and your other works and ahhghhnn you're a star c;

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Hi ked, First to say your avatars are adorable, secondly I was wondering if you could make me one thats adorable can the pokemon be a purrloin, and can the name on the other side of the pokemon be Molly please.

thanks in advance

Molly~

Omg... The Excadrill and Scolipede... They are the cutest things I've seen in a while! I love them so much! ♥ And I was wondering, could you do me a Dewott avvie with the name being Praure? Thankies in advance~ ♥

I'm glad you guys like everything~
They were all fun to make :)

Sure things guys, I'll get right on your requests. Expect them anywhere between tonight and hopefully by Wednesday. We're giving my dog to the pound, so they might take longer than usual D:

EDIT: Finished :)

qybo7b.png

23i87xv.png

Oh my goshness that Dewott and Purrloin are just the cutest things ♥
I love the expression on the Dewott too! And you made them so quickly :D
I hope to see more ^^

What... OMFG. That is win. Big win. I don't know what you win... but you do. That Dewott... It's super cute! It made me squeee all over my room~ And I hope you don't mind me requesting another right after, but I would like to ask for Oshawott avvie (yes, I do love this line). But if you can't do it, it's fine.

Thank you~

Purrloin and Dewott, look awsome :)

Just a quick question for you, could you make the background in the Victini avvie you made for me orange? That would be cool :) Also, I see a trend coming up with Ked avvies all over 'charms :)

I'm back :'D
Sorry I've been gone for so long, I had a lot of things going on.

So...here's a new sig I made. The words are lyrics from a song I sung in chorus, but I completely forget the song's name xD
2ahrs6g.png

I tried... I wanted to see how the oilify filter worked, and this is the result. I was trying make the text bigger without being too big, but this was the best I could get.

Feedback is appreciated C:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as grave digging if it's your own topic, sooo...
2j1u2rb.png

I would like to thank everyone for putting up with me for a whole year~! I think I finished this about 5 minutes after the time I joined :V

I don't really like the shading on this, and the thick lines didn't really work very well in some areas, but overall I think it's okay. I just wish I made the "Thank you!" bit a little easier to see. It's my main White team; Blade the Samurott, Braviary, 162 the Shiny Furret, Blaziken, Flygon, and Absol. I usually switch out Absol a lot, but I usually use it.
149w09s.png

I also wanted to see what it would look like lineless, so instead I got lazy and just erased all the black lines. (Most of them anyway D:)

To finish up this post, I would like to thank everyone again for giving me a great year on Pokecharms! You guys are too nice to me~

That teamshot is spectacular!
I think the shading is fine but could maybe, perhaps be a bit darker~ And I think the lineart is great the way it is :)
I totally didn't even notice that it said 'Thank You' ._. it's just too ninja for anyone to find xD
Overall I love it and I hope to see more work from you soon!! :>
Happy 1-year on 'Charms, Ked!!! :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Holy goodness... that team shot is awesomesauce!

I really love the shading on them, and I love all their cute little expressions ♥

And weeeeee for being here for a year~