• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ked's Kreations

D:
Sorry guys, I forgot you requested!

Anywhos...on with the artz~!

11tu24g.png

Last night I felt like making a sig with this text, and this picture of Manaphy I found suited it perfectly :'D

Then I made this one liek, 5 minutes ago c:
Also: Woo! Rounded corners, and watermark~! Find it if you dare D:<
2vb6drn.png

It was originally gonna be Altaria, but I couldn't find any good Altarias, so I just switched to Butterfree because I loves it~

Uwaaaa ♥

Adorable sigs Ked!! ://D
I especially like the Butterfree one- rounded edges look good!~
The Manaphy sig is so cute! Nyuu~

Great job! <33
Kasu-nyan xxx

Thanks Kasumi ♥

Yes, rounded edges looks good. It's a pain to make though D:

More art(s)~!

I just noticed that my avvie looked too Christmassy, so I tried a new style to make a new one :'D
2h2jof9.png

I'm thinking about darkening it, the colors turned out lighter than I thought they would. Things really change when you're zoomed in o.o

ohmigoshthat'ssocutee!! :///D

It's a chibi Pikachu~Nyaaaa!<33
That looks great, Ked!
Your colours are perfect, and because they're light it makes it look softer~
Great job!

It's positively adorable <33

Kasumi xx

Hey Ked. If it's at all possible, could I have a Sceptile wearing a bowler hat? (I like bowler hats and Sceptiles.... so I guess this just makes sense.)

Doesn't matter how long it takes. I'll be here! Thanks.

Meh, I'm not in the request making mood right now. Sorry guys~!

But I just felt like scribbling down any old Pokemon, so I picked a random one and got Gengar. Then I was like, "I should make a super-adorable Gengar for Kasumi since she is so awesome and stuffs~!", so I scetched it down and went over it on GIMP ♥

2mpzhgz.png

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2mpzhgz.png[/img]

Oh wow, Ked!!~
That is absolutely adorable!! What a cute little expression! She's all... squeee and stuff |D

Ohmigosh, how to you come up with these things?! It is simply fantastic and I adore it!!
Uwaaa <333

That little blue bow is adorable! How can you draw ribbons so greaaat nyaaa D//:
/envy/
/love<3/
:,//3

Thanks so macch!
Kasumi xxxx

I just dropped in to say how awesome you are, Keddy-chan, and how superbly adorable that Gengar for Kasu-nyan is. :>

The eyes are like the most moe things ever |D
The eyelashes are really cute and exaggerated but well that's what makes them cuter, amiright~? ;D

The little bow on her head is so adorable and perfect, nyehehehe <33
I like the tuft of hair it's been tied 'round. S'adorable, yusyusssss. c:

But yeah that's it~! ♥
Keep on arting my chuuuummm <3333

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys~ My ribbons and stuff are nowhere near as good as yours Kasumi~! ^^

More request putting off. I really should stop doing that :p

Anyways, I drew a Hitomoshi or whatever they're called, scanned it, and put it in GIMP for plastic surgery~
2ibmdrk.png

Feel free to use it for any of your desired uses, with credit of course~

Utsyrsyrxurxududtuuxdffffsshhhhh

That Hitomoshi is the single cutest Hitomoshi I have ever seen :'D
Hitomoshi is probably one of my favourites Gen Vs (beside shiny Koaruhii ♥) and it looks so immensely adorable there~ As in, like, SO immensely o:

Keep on arting my lovely Keddoroonoes :>

Muchlove ♥

Awwwwww I love your Hitomoshi, Ked :3

I love how it's in kind of a sketchy-but-clean style from the scanning and plastic surgery-ing :>
It really is adorable and I love how it's waving and ilu ♥

Okay bye!

Still haven't gotten around to the requests yet, buuuut... I made some other stuff~

vmtz09.png

A Swablu sig I made. I just found out how to use filters, so there are a few of them in here~
mwsfvs.png

And this is my new OC Candy, and yes, she usually does have a mouth~
s3dggh.png

And a Bulbasaur I made for a friend~

Now, to keep y'all occupied while I be all lazy and put everything off, Cotton Candy:
newac3.png

She was my first shiny on GPX, so I just wanted to draw her, even though she is a Flaafy and soon-to-be Ampharos now ;3

Awww<3!!

Ked, Cotton Candy is simply adorable! ://D
Her little face is all... round and fuzzy and content! x//3

and I love her poofy pink fluff :'//D
She is just like a bundle of cotton candy! ^//^
It's so cute!

Kasumi xx

Thanks Kasumi-chan ♥
You are too kind. ^^

That's why her name is Cotton Candy; because she looked like Cotton Candy. Unfortunately, she shedded during the evolution process... I should try drawing her in her semi-bald Flaafy form, and then her completely bald Ampharos form when she evolves :'D

I finally finished Cotton Candy, in her current semi-bald form~!
volveh.png

I hope her next, completely bald form is easier.

EDIT:
1zdlxts.png

Just the sig I made for the SoTW Competition.

EDIT2:
11m49hd.png

Cotton Candy evolved, so I drew her, again~! This time was the easiest, since she doesn't have any fur or big details.

Guess what Ked did~!
If you answered requests, then you were right!

Yep, I finally did those requests, so enjoy~
34s3zlt.png

2wdygec.png

23tl7qq.png

Tell me if you want anything changed, and leave feedback~!

I'm guessing the top one is my Camerupt? :D It's beautiful in every way. Just one thing, could you perhaps make it look a little lazy? That would make it even more awesomesauce :) Thanks

Yup, the top is your Camerupt~!
Sorry about how it looks. I did it, saved it, and then used the frame for the Shinx. Then I saved the Shinx over it. The first one looked alot better, but I'm happy you like this one.

I'll get right on lazifying it for you ;)

Edit:
I finished~!
I tried to make him look tired by half way closing his eyes and making him yawn.
21e2cyq.png

I am so glad I made a dA account yesterday. ^^ I accidently saved over the old Camerupt, but I still have the old one on there. Phew...

Ked Ked these pictures are great~ I love the shading and the expressions xD

I love that sig, it looks so mystical and uses loads of lighting effects and fjsbfdgvfbl

Thanks for the comments guys :)

15ojll2.png

So these are Kwaqua and Packitree, starters of my Fakemon region. When I come up with the design for the fire-type, I'll add it to the picture. I just noticed how bad Kwaqua looks :>

Feedback, requests, all that stuff is appreciated~!

Hm. The water type seems to be based off an axoltl, and the grass is an elephant. I like the pastel shading, but it really doesn't allow a lot of detail. Will a more detailed picture be up later?

Yes, Packitree is based off of an elephant. Kwaqua was actually the result of me playing around with other Pokemon parts, but I can see where you would think that.

I really should make a more detailed picture. Maybe I should try that later today :)

Revival~!

2v8pts2.png

I tried playing around with different fonts and filters and whatnot on this. Overall the sig is pretty horrible, but I tried. Plus the render was just so adorable to use ♥

Requests are still up for these and chibis, so feel free to ask for one~

Also, what should be behind the leaves~?
xm1jsj.png

Whoever's idea I use gets it personalized for them to use :>

IT'S PACKITREES EVOLUTION

I think it is your elephant grass starter Pakitrees' evolution. Great work on the sig; it gives off a nice retro effect!

I love the sig Ked, it's so awesome! I love the effect, and the colours used are just awesome ^^
I must get more posts so I can request one of your awesome avatar things~
But for now Ked, I'll just say that I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work~

Two new sigs~!

2w59bes.png

I don't really like this one that much :>

dlgqh3.png

And then there's this Lilligant one~! I really like this one, especially how the text and background turned out :'D

Thanks, Dia~!
Glad you like them~

So, Louie wanted me to personalize the Lilligant sig for him to use, and here's the result;
293vi1y.png

I couldn't find the font I used last time, so this font will have to do. I hope the text looks alright, I didn't want it to stand out too much, and plus this way it matches the style. ^^

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/293vi1y.png[/img]

I love both the Reshiram one and the Lilligant one! The colours and background effects that you chose for them are amazing, just like you are ^^

Anyways, I have a request for you, could you please make me an Excadrill avatar drawing thing? Thankies in advance ♥

Haven't been on here for quite a while, good to see you're still making and posting your art :)

Ked said:
@Silent Angel
fmrrjq.png

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/fmrrjq.png[/img]
Sorry about it being so late! I wanted to try something different with this one, so I didn't give it the huggy eyes and made it look more serious.
Looks awesome, will make it my avatar once I get my laptop back (it got a virus, have to use PS3 for internet until then)

Noticed you said you have a DA account, mind telling me your username so I can follow your work on there as well?

Ked, if I may say your art is A W S O M E with a capital beast!!! May I please have a Sawk avie if you don't mind? with a border, and if so I would like Sawk to have a "ready to fight" look on his face :)